♠ Alt. Scene - [Y!SL!] [Erotic Story: Kry, Sam, Fi] ♠

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Which character do you want to see in the next intro scene?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:49 am

Mitsuko (Space Escape) [URIELMANX7]
50%
Evaloria (Sakyubasu no Tatakai) [Gorepete]
50%
Demon Huntress (Demon Huntress) [Eggplants]
No votes

Total votes : 16

Postby You! Stop Lurking! » Sun May 26, 2013 6:25 am

Hello, my name is You! Stop Lurking! or Yisli for short. I've been lurking for a good 2 years I think and I just wanted to show my appreciation for this amazing forum. I don't know anything about flash or programming meaning I can't contribute in the form of video games, so I guess I'm giving back in the only way I can - writing. I'm not very good at it but I figured it's better than nothing. I will try my best to offer the best erotic-fanfic I can pull, all for your fapping pleasure! I want to say thanks to Axmanjack who recently completed his PRESSIA novel (Congratulations!): Playshapes, Gorepete, Dirtyc101, Corta, Digfree, Yoyoyo, Trogdor, Eggplants, The Illusive Man, KaTsuO_O, Workhorse (and others I'm afraid I can't remember off the top of my head), for the great fap material you've provided these past 2 years. I'll be around for a while but I can't promise I'll be consistent or fast. If I GTFO I won't disappear without letting you guys know so you don't wait 999999 years for new content. Enjoy and fap well! :D

Krystal S1P1
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Image (Image Source: Johnjoseco)

I pull her hair and press my groin against her round little ass. This furry princess bitch isn’t getting away this time

“N-No!”

She arches her back and pushes her rear against my hips as she attempts to escape but my weight and grip on her arms makes it a futile attempt... nonetheless a very arousing one. I can see the side of her plump tits firmly press against the dirt ground every time she tries to pull away – her body is truly enticing, not an opportunity I would pass lightly. I continue to do nothing but indulge in the sensation of her butt rubbing against my hard member, when will I start the real fun?

“Get off me! AGH!”

I bring my lips close to hers and begin to nip lightly, she keeps her mouth shut and continues to squirm in protest. I quickly retire my left hand to align my cock in between her pussy lips, but I am still separated by the silk cloth of her garment. I start a slow grind which progressively gets faster, after a few seconds of this she lets out a soft moan, opening her lips and allowing me to invade with my tongue. I capture her tongue and we play against her own will, I muffle her pleas for help which eventually became intermittent moans of reluctant pleasure. Her body heats up as I quicken my grind, her eyes close, her hips aid the motion, resistance steadily fades away.

… she’s in heat.

As I depart my mouth from hers it’s as if I break some spell, her eyes open, and she regains awareness of her surroundings, resistance is renewed.’

“You bastard, you won’t get away with this!”
“Oh but I will…” I respond

I use my right hand to rip her hip garment off, she gasps in what sounds like desperation and perhaps satisfaction. Before me I reveal a blue and white heaven, the gates waiting to be sieged by my battering ram.

“N-no! You son of a bitch!”
“Ah, watch your language Krystal, you're a dirty girl as is”

And it was true, her knees and luxurious cloth began to accumulate dirt while the rest of her body (or fur) remained immaculately clean. We’ll see to that. I begin prodding her gold mine with my dick who for obvious reasons has become very impatient. The feline’s body twitches, she turns to face me with a look of disbelief, which swiftly turns into terror when she sees the size of my cock. Her mouth hangs open, speechless.

I love my job.

Samus S1P1

Image (Image Source: Gureko Rouman)

“Orion 6… do you read me?” A soft female voice chirped in a low tone
- Zzcchhhh -
“Orion 6! Do you read me!” Now with more volume
- click -
“This is Orion 6, how may I help you?”
- click -
”This is Samus Aran, I’m on Xenomoan, I need your T-CHIP co-ordinates for the outlaw Klin Ozwer”
- click -
“What lady? You know we’re a fast food joint right?”
- click -

Are you fucking kidding me

“This isn’t the bounty station Orion 6?”
- click -
“No this is the fast-food joint Orion 6”
- click -
“You’re sharing the same COMM channel as a bounty station, how do I reach them?”
- click -
“Call back in 17 hours, that’s when we close down and all communications are redirected to them”
- click -

This is seriously the most retarded system ever

“Hello? Lady? Would you like to try our new Squid Del-Zzzchh”
The bounty hunter cuts off the call and lets out a long sigh.

She stands up from her leather seat and paces the inside of the small shuttle, currently orbiting the alien moon. She makes up her mind and sits down again.

“Control, describe Xenomoan”

Extravagant lights emerge from the control panel and cover the shuttle windscreen, blocking out the view of a small, dusty red moon. The lights are blue and purple and form holographic shapes and numbers around Samus’ head. She patiently waits as the program loads…

Program loaded, assembling data, success” A male voice announces.
Xenomoan is a class-2 organic moon located in the Orion system. It hosts a variety of xenomorphic organics capable of caustic damage to a large variety of metals. Xenomoan has the lowest amount of resources compared to its neighboring moons and is also the most dangerous for its hostile inhabitants. For this reason the moon sees virtually no activity except from tourist or party shuttles which have a :-:CALCULATING:-: 47% chance of disappearing once entering orbit. Organic flora and fauna native to Xenomoan have not been documented. Extreme caution is advised.

“Control, scan Xenomoan for traces of Radium”
Scanning, assembling data, success

The lights bend and dance to form a rough map of the moon where a white trail leads to a cave opening.
“Control, set coordinates to A7X544”
Coordinating, success, ETA 5 minutes
“Control, sleep”

The lights fade and Samus is left with the scene of the moon again. She catches her reflection in the windshield: blonde hair in a neat ponytail, sparkling blue eyes, symmetrical face, generous lips and a defined jawline. She stands and sees the rest of her body: slim and athletic, taut breasts and firm rear both stretching the confines of her tight blue suit. It’s been a long time since she’s felt the touch of a man…

… It’s lonely being a bounty hunter.

She walks over to the drink cabinet and pours herself some BlueCrush whiskey. The faint glow of the alcohol dances around in her small, cusped hand. The shuttle shakes from turbulence and some of the whiskey jumps and spills on her bosom. Damn it.

ETA 30 seconds” The male voice beckons

She reaches over for a handkerchief but she’s suddenly swept off her feet, the ship takes a sudden right and the drink flies out of her hand, smashing into a nearby wall.

Assuming evasive maneuvers

“CONTROL, WHAT THE FUCK”
Identifying question, assembling data, success
Unidentified projectiles are being launched at your shuttle
“Land us right now!”

Samus gets back on her feet and activates her armor. It takes 5 full seconds for the process to finish. She checks the charge on her pulse gun. 100%. The spacecraft makes a shoddy landing and the shuttle door slides open.

Let’s do this motherfuckers.

Fi S1P1

Image (Image Source: Maniac Paint)

“Hurry up Link, You’re so slow!” She giggles as she flies past me.
I stop running and take a breather. We’re far into the forest now, no civilization for hours. Man, I could do with a sandwich.

“Hungry?!”
“AH!”
She swoops in from the left and blocks my path
“May I suggest the local berries also known as Pamyon? They’re quite delicious” She looks at me with a blank and innocent expression.

She speaks in static, some kind of language I’ve never heard, but I still somehow understand it. Ever since I picked up that sword she’s been following me around. She’s kind of annoying but I guess I don’t really mind, she has an amazing figure. Sometimes I get shy just by looking at her, the poses she pulls at times is too much for my teenage mind. Those soft curves and revealing dress.

The worst part is that she can read my mind, or at least fragments of it. She’s always teasing me with her beautiful shape and I have to exercise the chastity of a monk just so she doesn’t know I find her attractive… sexually. I’m pretty sure that’s the only reason she follows me around, to see if she can break me!

“Link. You’re spacing out again”
“Wha-?”
“You’re losing concentration, come, I will look for Pomyan with you”

She darts out ahead. I grudgingly follow.

I’ve been walking for an hour now… where did she go. I’m so god damn hungry. I observe my surroundings, trees, trees, more trees. It’s almost noon and I’m in the middle of a deserted forest.
Sigh.

I lay down on the grass, resting my back on an old-looking oak. Well, at least now she’s not around, I can finally think about her… in that way. I picture her fine body and the way she smiles. Her healthy bottom and perfect breasts. Cute, puffy lips and soft blue eyes. I imagine having my way with her. Doing naughty things to her. Her doing naughty things to me. My pants stretch as the fantasies grow more vivid. Groping her tits and sliding my dick in between, cumming inside her steaming mouth. Pounding her gorgeous rear, pumping my jizz in her aching cunt. Hearing her moan and beg for my cock. The thoughts abruptly end with my stomach growling. I should just take a nap.

“Link!”
“AGH!”
“There you are!”
She swoops in from the right and gently floats above me, her cool shadow blocking out the hot sun. Her face somewhat blushing.

“I have found Pomyan” She extends her hand revealing a branch riddled with square, red berries.

Caught off guard I’m a little embarrassed but the feeling fades as my mouth begins to water. I too extend my hand forward, waiting for the exchange. She brings the branch close to my end but before I could grab it she pulls it out of my reach.

“You’ll have to earn it though” She smirks.
Grrrrrr

I sweep my arm at the berries but her reactions are quick. I stand up angrily and make another sweep, she floats further away. My food!

“haha =)!”

I stand up and chase her around but she’s either too fast or too far away. I run out of breath and give her a defeated look.

“You are too slow, Link!” She giggles.
She drifts closer to me but continues to keep distance - the berries dangle from her fingers. I want it so bad.

“You want this so bad” She smiles, striking a seductive pose.

The statement makes me glance past the berries, just for a second, to admire her attractive physique. I catch myself staring at her nether-region and quickly return the gaze to her eyes. Her grin widens. Fuck fuck fuck, pretend you’re a monk, pretend you’re a monk. She flies over to me and comes close to my face

“Sit.” She commands.
I comply.

She brings her lips close to mine, but not close enough to touch. The smell of lavender washes over me. With warmth radiating from her face, her eyes dart around my own, often stopping at my lips. She looks at my lustily. I’ve never kissed a girl before, what do I do? Every cell in my body was screaming for me to just embrace her and take her body, but I was afraid. I was confused.

“Open your mouth”.

She looks down momentarily but quickly returns eye contact. She pulls a berry off the branch and places it above my mouth – holding it there. She finally drops it and I consume it instantly. The sweet juice and vibrant flavors explode in my mouth. I moan in satisfaction. Her eyes melt me with tenderness. She holds another berry out and I accept it willingly, consuming it just as fast as the other one. This continues for 10 minutes until the branch becomes barren.

“You are tired, you need to sleep” She chirped.
I nodded
“t-thank you Fi”
She smiles

I'm carried over to the same old oak from before and I instantly drift to sleep.
The will of a monk, I think to myself regretfully.

Krystal S1P2

Image (Image Source: Dr. Comet)

I pin both her hands to her sides, and I wait, my cock pulsating excitedly behind her pussy. Her struggling stops, probably confused as to why I've stopped. As I admire her sexy form, I can't help but salivate, all I can think of is claiming her body. I can't wait anymore.

AND I thrust.

... Into nothing. I missed. I look down and I see her butt rearing to the left. I align my cock again and repeat the action, but she's moved it to the right. This is annoying. Her tail wanders and starts wagging in my face. Fuck! I let go of her right hand to push the fluffy thing out of my way, which gives her time to shift on her side. She's smirking at me. Much struggling later I pin her hands again, but now her left leg rests lazily on my shoulder as she lies on her right side. I like this position. I press my meat in between her pussy lips, and suddenly her jestful moods stops. Her lips make a small 'o' shape as I push myself deeper into her pink flesh. Fuck this feels good. I'm halfway in, and I feel her thighs tremble, I realize that whilst she's not a virgin, she's definitely not used to this size. I grunt as I close the distance between my tip and her cervix, to which she lets out a drawn-out sigh immediately followed by a high-pitched gasp. I remain completely still as I relish the feeling of her moist cunt squeezing on my thick member, my eyes roll behind as waves of pleasure wash over my body. This bitch is tight. I pull out and glance at her face, her cheeks are flushed red but she looks mighty furious.

INCOMPLETE. Will continue soon!
Last edited by You! Stop Lurking! on Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:55 am, edited 6 times in total.
You! Stop Lurking!
Newly Registered

Re: KrS1P1 - [You! Stop Lurking!] [Erotic Story: Krystal]

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon May 27, 2013 3:30 pm

I like this art :mrgreen: I like girls in stuff like this :roll:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Alternate Scene - [You! Stop Lurking!] [Erotic Story: Krysta

Postby You! Stop Lurking! » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:18 am

- Reserved -
You! Stop Lurking!
Newly Registered

Postby You! Stop Lurking! » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:35 am

- Reserved -
You! Stop Lurking!
Newly Registered

Re: ♠ Alt. Scene - [Y!SL!] [Erotic Story: Kry, Sam, Fi] ♠

Postby Jrhonen » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 am

I can't wait for more. I REALLY like these. Especially the LoZ one. I like it the most.
Jrhonen

Return to Creative Corner