Camalirth's Story Time!

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Camalirth's Story Time!

Postby camalirth » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 pm

STORIES!!! 'Cause they're fun.

So, when it comes to flash, I suck balls harder than a teenage girl, BUT, I thought I'd give narrative a try, I like writing (especially sex related stuff).

Anyway, I used to post my stories on Hentai-Foundry (here http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/camalirth) but i thought I'd post them here, for a bit more publicity (I think).
When trying to post this, I was told there is a limit of 60000 characters, so I will be posting any more stories as replies.

So without further ado, here ya go:

Actually, one more thing, even if a story says it's finished or unfinished, I may add chapters or finish stories before they really are.

The Mountain (finished)
The first story I wrote that has actually been read by other people (I had a few before, but they sucked)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

" AHHHH" Jack Screamed as a wet crack filled the air. He had fallen about 6 feet and broke his leg. I ran to find his dad and within the hour he was headed for the hospital in an ambulance.
Sorry for the abrupt beginning but it was necessary. Hello my name is Craig, I'm 19 and was visiting my friend, Jack's mountain house when he fell and broke his leg. It was me and his family. Because both of his parents went with him, it was just me and Rowan, his amazing sister. Back to the story.

It was about ten o'clock and I went to take a shower. All he showers in the house had clear glass and you can see anyone in it. I got the water to a perfect temperature and stepped in. Warm streams of water washed down my body and all the muscles in my body were blissfully relaxed. I couldn't hear the well oiled door open over the sound of water falling around me, but I turned to find Rowan staring at me through the glass.
" Rowan! What, where, how? Why are you in here?" Unread of answering, she slowly removed her clothes and stepped into the shower with me. We slid our hands around each other and just pressed ourselves together for a minute. Her erect nipples poked my chest and my 5 inch dick throbbed against her stomach. She let go and slid her hands down to my dick. They were soft and warm and just her touch made me shudder in pleasure. She kissed the head and slowly slid it into her warm mouth. I shuddered again and unintentionally put my hand on hers. She pulled my dick from her mouth and straitened her back so it laid on her gorgeous tits. They were round and firm and the little Glistening streams of water made them seem all the more unreal. She slid my dick in and out of her tits, and just the feeling of her firm tits squeezing my dick made me want to cum. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up into and long, full kiss. She broke the kiss with a wonderful gleam in her eye, her lips slightly red and swollen from the intensity of our kiss. She turned off the water, grabbed a towel, and walked down the hall to the master bedroom. The towel didn't necessarily hide her naked body, as it exposed her nakedness. I practically ran down the hall after her and found the door locked.
" I'm not ready" I heard on the other side. I waited and after an eternity of wondering what was behind the door, it opened and I found Rowan in a black thong and a special bra that held her tits in a way that made them look even firmer and rounder. She was lying on the bed, her legs waving in the air, with her cute butt moving with the muscles in her thighs, her long, red hair parted to cover one eye, the other with a sexual gleam. I went over and slowly inserted my dick. She moaned, her tight pussy pulling me in. Slowly I pounded harder and harder.
" ahh, Ahh, AHH!" she moaned in sexual desire. She raised her head, her hair parting to show both bright, glistening, green eyes. Within about a minute I was pumping as hard as I could and was ready to cum.
" I'm coming!" We screamed together. I pulled out and we laid on the bed, entangled together until sleep came.

I awoke to sun streaming through the window, shining off her wonderful red hair. I got up and went to my room to get dressed. I went to the kitchen and saw that the answering machine had a call from yesterday.
" Hey Craig and Rowan. The break is pretty bad and we may be in the hospital awhile. We aren't coming home tonight. There's a hotel down the street we'll be in. We will probably be home by tomorrow night, around 10 o'clock."
The digital clock on the wall said it was 10 now.
" Damn it, I only have 12 more hours to fuck Rowans brains out. But I don't want her to hate me." I started making breakfast. I heard someone coming down the stairs just as I had finished our breakfast. She was wearing a pair shirt that fell to mid thigh on her. I couldn't see what she was wearing, but I had a feeling she still had on the black thong from last night.
We sat down at the table and started eating.
" So last night, What happened?" I said as I tried to get the conversation going.
" Don't know, don't care. I love you, you love me. We were in the house alone. I thought we needed some entertainment."
" So, are we official, or is this secret?"
" Wait until we get back home, then maybe we can go out and get official."
" Ok. I also got a message from your parents, said they won't be home until ten tonight."
" Cool" She popped a strawberry in her mouth with a sexual ferocity. Just watching her graceful hands and her warn mouth wanted me to jump over the table and take her. We stood up and she took my hand. She led me upstairs and put my hand on her waist. I pulled her shirt off and found nothing, not even the thong and bra. She pulled off my shirt and pants. We stood looking at each other naked. She took my hand again and led me down to the pool in the backyard. We jumped in together and I watched her bob in the water, droplets of water on her boobs reflected light, making the illusion that her tits glowed with godly power and beauty. I watched her swim and show off her amazing body. Her thin stomach and large hips kicking back and forth, her tits moving with her arms. I swam with her at times, but mostly watched. After awhile she got out and laid in a reclining pool chair. I swam a little more until I was sure she wasn't focused on me. Then I snuck out of the pool and walked over to her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up into another kiss. I broke it early and jumped in the pool with her, we hugged and kissed in the pool, invading each other's mouths and bobbing around. I broke the kiss and grabbed her tits. She had very soft, warm skin that felt under my hands. I squeezed and her tits and they were firm and round, giving way a little, but staying almost the same shape. She moaned as I rolled her soft pink nipples between my fingers. I moved my hands down her stomach, tickling along the way, and grabbed my dick.
" Not in the pool!" She yelled before I got the chance to insert my hard shaft. I let go and went over to a pool chair. I laid on it and she sat on my waist. She grabbed my dick and slowly lowered herself onto it. I didn't move, letting her put it in and just move down until all 5 inches. We sat there shuddering, soon she started to move up and down, fucking herself on me. I grabbed her ass, it was like her tits, firm, soft, and round. I squeezed and slapped her once. Then I put my hands on her hips and pumped faster, the rubber straps bouncing me up and down. Her large tits bounced around her chest and I reached up to grab them. I pulled her forward so she was lying on my chest, my dick now parallel to me in her pussy. I speed up and got her to cum before I did. I pulled out and let her cool off, then I put the head against her ass hole.
" You'll be my first anal"
" You'll be mine too"
" Cool" I pushed slowly and slid into her tight ass. She gasped I grunted in effort. It was tighter than any pussy I had ever fucked. It was dry and tight and even my wet dick had a hard time fucker her ass. I didn't quite like it as much as her pussy and switched back. She came again and this time I didn't slow down, I speed up and came too. She fell on me in exhaustion and we just laid there awhile. Basking in the sun with a wonderful lover with us. We stood up and walked inside. I went to get the shower started. When it hit the perfect temperature, we both got in. I washed Rowan first. Starting with her arms, I moved to her tits, then stomach, then legs. Her soft wet skin felt amazing in my hands. It was pale, but not in a disgusting pasty way, more of a soft glow. After I finished scrubbing and washing her body, she did mine. Starting with my arms, then my chest, then my legs. When she got to my dick, she washed it, then kissed the head and started sliding her soft hand up and down my dick. She took the head into her mouth, then continued until my dick hit the back of her throat. She put my hand on the back of her head and her intention was clear.
"Please fuck my mouth" I practically heard in my head. I pushed a little and she didn't gag on my dick so I pushed down her throat. I fucked her until I felt I was about to cum and I pulled out. I didn't want her to feel forced or controlled so I let her take over. She went over my shaft one more time, then took it out of her mouth and between her tits again. This time she pushed her tits together and used my dick to fuck them. Her amazing tits made me cum in about a minute. We laid down in the shower and I put my dick in one more time. I used slow, full strokes. All the way in, almost all the way out, repeat. I sped up and shortened my strokes and soon was fucking her full speed. Her voice high and full of desire. Her wet hair fell over her front, covering her tits but allowing her nipples to poke out. I let her take control and grabbed her tits. her hair was silky and wet in my hand, the water dimming the color, but not completely changing it. I moved her hair and grabbed her bouncing tits. Another few minutes and about two orgasms passed before we got tired and got out of the shower. We went down the hall to the master bedroom again, and laid together on the bed.
" Your parents will be here in about an hour"
" I don't care. I'm so horny right now, I want to fuck you all day. We should get together."
" Yeah we should." Geared her and pulled her close to me. " And maybe we should have the grand finale now and wait until we get back home." I kissed her and it lasted about two minutes. Our tongues darting in and out, our bodies molding together, trying to become one. I broke the wonderful kiss and put my head between her boobs. She reached down and grabbed my dick. I licked and tickled her boobs and nipples, while she gave me a hand job. I came and we broke the embrace. Leaving to get dressed before anyone else arrived. I was sad and happy when they arrived. I still wanted to fuck Rowans brains out, but I also wanted to save something for when we started going out.

After Jack and his parents got home, we packed up and left early because he couldn't do much without help, and being on a mountain was just too hard for Jack to handle. A week after we got home, Rowan and I started dating. We loved each other and mainly went out for the sex, but we eventually developed a real relationship.

School Trip (finished)
Story about a guy on a school trip who finds a girl from his school masturbating in his room. May not turn out the way you think. So read it.

I stomped up the stairs, furious at my idiot parents for embarrassing me in front of my friends. I turned left down the hall and passed by the rooms my school was inhabiting. When I got to my door, I pulled out my card and jammed it into the lock on the door. The little light turned green and unlocked as I ripped the card from the slot on the door. I slammed the door open and stepped into my room with my head down, completely unaware of the naked girl lying on my bed with a large purple dildo hanging out of her pussy. I finally looked up and my mouth dropped open. She stared back at me and then curled up and threw the covers over her head. Safely hidden under the covers, she poked her head out and looked at me.
"What the hell are you doing?" I tried not to yell, but it came out a little loud.
"I-I...well...um, oh fuck it. You know perfectly well what I was doing."
"But why in here, in my bed, in a fucking hotel, on a fucking school trip?!"
"Sorry, but some of us women get horny occasionally too"
"But still, why my room?"
"Because I found your roommates card sitting on my roommates bed. They were probably fucking each other and he forgot his card. The thought of fucking got me horny, and his card was there, and my roommate was in my room, so I came here."
"Well...um" It was my turn to be at a loss of words.
"I'm still horny you know, I could still go for a quick fuck" Before I could say anything, she jumped out of the bed and ran over to me. Her beautiful tits bounced as she ran, and I watched her fit ass flex with each stride. She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me over to the bed. There, she sat me down and pulled off my pants. I helped her pull them off, then pulled off my shirt and threw it on top of my pants. Only my boxers were covering my erect dick, but instead of removing them, she grabbed my penis through the fabric. I gasped as her cold, soft hands surrounded my cock and started to pump up and down. I looked down at her face and she smiled in a devious and very pleasuring way. Now she removed my boxers, pulling herself forward while doing so. She separated my legs and placed her delicate tits on my thighs, then she pushed forward more, the soft flesh enveloping my hard shaft. I gasped again as she licked the exposed head between her breasts. She started to gently push her milky orbs back and forth, and as she did so, she looked me in the eyes with a violently slutty gaze. I knew this would be a long, and quite fun, night. She removed her breasts from my dick and delicately kissed the head. The quick kiss turned into a blow job as she pushed her head down and let my penis fill her mouth and push into her throat, I could tell this wasn't the first time she had ever given a blow job. She pulled her head up and licked the entire shaft, coating it in another layer of spit to prepare it for her deep-throat. She put the head in her mouth again, but instead of taking the entire shaft, she did a few quick, short licks to the head and upper part of my dick. She grabbed started to massage my balls as she once again took the entire shaft into her throat and mouth. I couldn't help but grab the back of her head and push her down a little harder. She came up for air, then quickly dove back down and started to throat-fuck herself. Her throat massaged my dick as her soft, warm skin grabbed my cock as it tried to force the invader out. But the blow job ended as fast as it had begun. She stood, her tall, fit figure towering up. This was the first time I had gotten a good long look at her entire body naked, and I was enjoying it. Her succulent curves perfectly molded, her large hips and small stomach, her taught thighs and skinny calves, her round breasts and long neck. They all worked together so well. She was beautiful, nothing else could describe the pure and utter beauty standing before me, about to impale herself on my long, hard cock. But before I could even say anything, she turned, bent, picked up her clothes, and walked to the bathroom.
"What Are You Doing?!!!" I practically yelled at her.
" Getting dressed" Her sweet siren voice was like a knife, cutting open my heart and ripping through my stomach. The disappointment I felt was like the weight and darkness of the ocean, it enveloped and crushed me. My dick cried out to me and the blissful, unending erect that came from her was cut short, my dick falling limp.
" Why?"
" I got what I needed, I came and now I'm done."
" But what about me?"
" I don't care what you want, I was the one who was horny, and I was the one who was doing all the work, and now I'm done, so I'm just gonna leave. Bye" That last word, 'Bye', so simple, so common, so easily thrown around by other people. To me, it was like she was just casually saying goodbye as she lowered me into a coffin, preparing to just walk away and forget about me forever. She walked out of the bathroom in her skinny jeans and tank top, and right out the door. If I was in an anime, this would be the part where the screen goes black and purple, and I shrink into the corner as I cry myself to sleep. It really happened, she walked out, just like that. I stood up and grabbed my clothes, slowly putting them on. When I finished, I walked out to the balcony. I leaned up against the wall and looked down over the empty pool and surrounding patio. I was ready to jump. I did t care what floor I was on, or whether I had the possibility of living in a coma forever. I knew it was over. My 5 minutes of paradise were over, and I knew my life would never be the same, it would never get better than that one point. And all because some bitch didn't want to finish.
" Well fuck her" I whispered. " I don't need her to live." Then I realized something. I tuned and saw it, the large purple dildo, lying forgotten under the table. That was it, I knew how to get back at her, and maybe score a little extra. I grabbed the dildo and shoved it in my pocket, concealing it so that no one would see it, then I walked down the hall to her room, knocking on the door. Her roommate opened the door.
" Who the hell are you?"
" I'm here for Tiffany. Now move bitch." I pushed her aside and stepped into the room. There she was, lying on her bed in front of her laptop. She looked up at me and I pulled out the dildo. I watched as her face went from surprise, to fear, and then to anger. I put the dildo back in my pocket and then turned to her roommate. She had a look of surprise on her face, and it got even better as I explained the entire affair. I also made sure to mention what Tiffany said about her. As the story went on, I could tell she was getting hornier and hornier, her nipples pressing against her shirt and a wet spot appearing on her shorts, but she still managed to summon a disgusted and angry face to throw at Tiffany.
" You whore! I was doing nothing of the sort!" She responded to the accusation in a fairly violent way.
" Now, either do what I say, or I keep the dildo and spread your story so far, you'll be known as a whore in fucking Mexico."
She stood, glancing between Haley and I, a nervous look on her face. Then she pulled herself together and pulled off her shirt. She was wearing no underwear, and her boobs bounced free from the tank top with glee. Then she walked toward me, purring and pawing at her breasts as she tried to seduce me. She came over and grabbed my shoulders pulling me into a kiss and pushing my jacket off. Before the jacket even hit the floor, I had turned her around and pushed her onto the bed. " Oh no you don't, you aren't getting this dildo until I'm happy, and that's more than just a quick blow job. I looked over at her roommate, " You want a piece of this?"
" Why yes, I'm glad you asked." She walked over and pulled off Tiffany's pants with a very surprised expression on her race. The tan, round, firm butt cheeks came free and Haley pulled back and slammed her hand down on top of them. Tiffany screamed in pain and tried to turn around, but I held her down and shoved my dick into her open mouth. " Now it's my turn to take control, bitch." I slammed my dick into her throat. She gagged, and then a muffled scream erupted from abound my dick as another hit landed squarely on her nice round butt. I looked back and saw Haley reaching for my the dildo in me jacket. " You want this dildo? Well you're going to get it!" Haley shoved the dildo into her exposed pussy a few times to thoroughly lube it, then she placed the head against Tiffany's asshole. Muffled cries of distress came from the throat around my dick, but I just suited my dick deeper. Haley pushed forward, the large dildo sliding into the tight hole it was aimed at. Tiffany screamed again, but it was cut short when I pulled out and shoved back in again. I found a good pattern for my throat fuck, and Haley soon matched it so that when I went in, she went out. After a little while of this, with the occasional smack to the ass to keep things new, we switched places. Haley came over to Tiffany's head, and I went to her butt. Haley put the dildo in front of Tiffany's mouth and tried to shove it in, but Tiffany refused.
" That disgusting thing's been in my ass, I'm not going to suck it."
" Why not whore? Scared to get a little dirty, cause you really weren't before when you sucked his dick!" with that she pried open her mouth and shoved the dildo down her throat.
Now that I had her pussy and ass all to myself, I grabbed her cheeks and squeezed. They were very firm, and quite strong, but they weren't what I was after. I aimed my dick at her pussy and caressed her lips with the head. Then I pushed the head in, slowly and carefully, so I could get the full experience. I continued pushing and the muffled gasps turned into muffled screams as the pressure in her pussy increased. I soon found myself at the end of my shaft, so I pulled out quickly and shoved in again as hard as I could. The scream this time was even louder and when I looked up I saw Haley straddling Tiffany's head and shoving her pussy in her face. She moaned as the screams vibrated her clot, and quickly looked down in surprise when she felt a tongue shove into her vagina. I reached forward and grabbed Haley's ass. She turned and gave me a seductive smile, and then focused on the Head shoved against her pussy. I speed up my fucking and as I came close to cumming, I pulled out and finger-fucked Tiffany to orgasm. I stepped back and watched as Haley came on Tiffany's face, then stepped down and stood next to me.
" So, are you done now?" Tiffany turned her head and looked at the two of us.
" I'm not, I still haven't cum"
" Well why don't we help you with that?" Tiffany stood up as Haley pushed me back on her bed. I sat and watched as the two squatted in front of me and each grabbed my cock.

Detention (finished)
Very short story I wrote in one sitting cause I was bored

Detention sucks. Everyone knows that, everyone agrees. But sometimes it can be ok.
Today was the best detention ever.

I walked into room 21 to find only one other person, Ellie. She was he hottest
girl in school. She had pale skin, blue eyes, and giant breasts. She had medium length
brown hair and the best curves I had ever seen. I sat in the desk next to her and we sat there until the teacher got bored and left. We sat for another 30 secondsbefore she turned to me.
" Hello, your name is Deric, right?"
" Yes, and yours is Ellie."
" Cool. Hey can I ask you something?"
" Sure, what is it?"
" Do you think I'm hot?"
" Well, yes. Who doesn't?"
" Do you want to fuck my brains out?"
" What!?"
" Stand up." I did and she pulled down my pants. She reached into my boxers and pulled out my 6 inch dick. She ran her hand up it once or twice, then kissed the head. I was still a virgin, and this was the best thing that ever happened to me. I shuddered in pleasure and she stood up. I reached up and grabbed her tits. They were giant and firm, I pulled down her shirt and massaged them more. They were soft, and her nipples were light pink. Her wonderful boobs werent the only good part though. She knelt down and put her tits on my dick. The large, round, balls of soft skin encircled my dick and started to pump up and down. I shuddered again and within 30 seconds of heaven, her boobs turned white with my cum.
" Want to help me?" She asked as she stood up and grabbed her tits.
" Ok" I said and grabbed her wonderful mounds. I let her lick the cum off the top while I licked her nipples and hands. They tasted like a sour sea water, but still made me want more. I continued to lick, but grabbed her shirt and bra and lifted them off her. I licked more while slowly snaking my hand down to her pants. I watched porn and knew that girls liked their vaginas massaged. I pushed my hand into her panties and found her neatly shaven brush. I went a little farther down and found her lips. They were wet and begging for a long, hard fuck from a nice big dick. I rubbed her pussy and looked up long enough to see her nod. I then plunged my fingers into her pussy, as far as they could go. She gasped and grabbed the back of my head harder. I pumped her pussy harder and harder until she screamed and came on my hand.
" Time for the main event." I said and pulled down her pants. She wore blue lace panties with a clear part so I could see her red lips through the fabric. I stood back up and pulled my pants off. I also peeled off my shirt and threw it into the corner with the rest of our clothes. She sat on a desk and I grabbed my dick.
" You ready?" I asked as I put my dick up to her lips.
" Yes, just do it. I want you so badly Deric." I pushed harder and the head slowly pushed into her pussy. It was warm and moist. She muffled a scream into my shoulder as I pushed harder and hit her hymen. I looked at her again. She had a tear in one eye but nodded anyway. I pulled out a little and then slammed into her. Our thighs smacked against each other and she screamed again, this time muffling it with a vicious kiss. I pulled out and slammed in again. Her screams filling my mouth. One more time and I started slowly pumping normally at he edge. We were both panting and I pumped harder and faster. She screamed in pleasure as we came together and slumped against each other in exhaustion. I laid on the cold floor and she laid on top of me, panting in from our first orgasm. I grabbed her wonderful round ass and pushed her forward into a wonderful kiss. We laid there a little longer and then got dressed and left.

After that day we started going out and fucking every chance we got. I was the luckiest man alive. If anyone else had been in there, I don't think what happened would have happened. I still remember our first fuck and wish I could do it again, over and over again.

Sieku (unfinished)
This was the first longish story I wrote, and I planned on writing more for it, but I haven't yet, maybe in the future i will though. This story takes place a few years before the night of tears in elsweyr, 4E 300, if you care about elder scrolls lore at all. A story about a mere mortal ascending into a god.

" My lord, it is the time"
" Thank you my humble servant." I walked toward the awaiting head priestess of Meridia, walking a slow circle around her, looking up and down her fit, naked body. I couldn't wait to have her, most of the past head priests were beautiful, but this was the best one yet. I observed the markings covering her body, checking that my servant had done it correctly. Satisfied I ordered my guards and servants away, preparing to ravish the beautiful body before me. For once my assistant had done it correctly and the hundreds of runes covering the body of the priestess were all correct. Finally it was time to once again gain my youth back from the archives of the past. I maneuvered the high priestess of Meridia into the correct place in the large circle of runes on the floor of my private chambers. She was resistant at first, but then followed my lead and stood still in the circle so that I could activate it with the drop of blood from my veins. The blood hit the circle and spread, spread along the white lines until the entire circle was the color of blood, then the blood started to disappear as the protective dome of light formed around the circle and my sacrifice. I waited for the dome to finish forming, then safely stepped through, completing the ritual and sealing the dome completely until I gave the dismissive fraise and dismantled the dome and the runes holding it in existence. I took one last detailed look at the runes covering the woman's body. They all looked. correct so I stepped up to her and motioned to my limp dick.
" I can't suck that my lord, your almost 120 years old, and that looks like it's been a little too long since it's been hard."
"Don't worry, you'd be surprised how fast it will grow." And with that she kneeled down and placed my dick in her mouth. She ran her hands up and down the shaft a few times and ran her tongue around hr bottom o my head. My old dick was now growing, and her mouth was soon filled with it. She had wonderful sex skills, as all of the priestesses of Meridia do, and I was soon on the verge of cumming.
" oh you are just as wonderful as everyone has said, I'm about to come!" I convulsed a little as I came, but instead of her mouth filling with cum as she expected, a large cloud of white smoke filled her lungs and was quickly absorbed by the now glowing blue runes on her cheeks and neck. She looked up in surprise an found and even bigger one, I had aged backward, now only looking about 100. " Surprised? Well this is how I live forever, I prepare these special runes and potions, and when I cum, it takes away my age."
She gave an understanding nod and was about to continue sucking when I put my hand out to stop her. " Wait, we must move on, those runes have already been used, so it would just waste magicka to cum in your mouth again. I need you to use your breasts now." I laid down and she out her large firm breasts around my dick. They were amazing, soft, firm, warm, round, and so many other things I couldn't even describe. As she slowly moved her tits up and down, the feeling got better and better. I reached forward and grabbed he soft, pale lobes and squeezed them until she cried out, then I grabbed and pulled on her light pink nipples. They were hard and warn in between my fingers, and I squeezed them a little harder to release some of the blessed milk trapped inside. All of herbs priestesses of Meridia have their bodies blessed, and it is thought to cure and disease of wound if you drink their milk. I was again on the verge of cumming and shouted as my abdomen convulsed and released more smoke that was then absorbed by the blue runes on her boobs. I had again jumped backwards, this time to what looked like 60.
" Ok, now it's time to get serious, turn around." She turned and presented me with a shaven pussy that was dripping with readiness. I grabbed her ass and squeezed. It was perfect, soft and firm, but still big and round. I dive for her pussy and stuck my thumb into her small hole. She cried out as I finger-fucked her to warm up, then I flipped her onto her back and moved forward. She looked into my eyes and we both nodded our heads, knowing it was time to start what was destined to happen. I lead my dick toward her awaiting pussy and placed the head on her clit. I rubbed up and down and it swelled to welcome its new company. Then I pushed and my dick flew all the way into her pussy of accompanied by a scream from its host. My penis swelled as her warm body tightened and convulsed around its underestimated "house" guest. Instead of fucking her into unconsciousness, I let her get used to the size and feeling of my sick before pumping my seed far into her body. She was breathing heavily with her head back and her large breasts in the air. I took advantage of the position and leaned forward to suck on her still erect pink nipples. They were delicious and the warm milk filling my mouth made both of us more and more ready to get down to business. She reached down and rubbed her pussy while I started to push and pull my dick inside of her. She still wasn't used to the size and strength, so she was still gasping and screaming when I pushed too hard. We slowly made progress and as I got to about half speed, I felt the flow of juices from her pussy increasing. She screamed and came with a fertility unmatched by any woman I had ever fucked. Shame I had to kill her, but the coming hours spent in this room with her would be very enjoyable. I sped up a little and that just made her orgasm last longer. With the increased flow of juices and the constant convulsions pulling me into her pussy, I was on the brink of cumming, so I let go and let the largest smoke cloud of all flow into her body, filling her with warmth and then a sudden empty was as it was whisked away. He largest and most complicated rune of all on her stomach was now glowing, and I could tell it was time to pull out the final weapon. The last plume of smoke had take. Me down the about 25, but it wouldn't be complete until I sealed the deal. I the ceremony was interrupted now, not only would she die, but I would age at a speed so fast that I would die of age in a couple of hours. I pulled my dick out of her still convulsing body and pulled her up. She looked confused and disoriented, but she was able to stand. " Ok, this is the most important part, you must be ready and willing to accept the gift I have given you, or we will both die and my entire life will have been a waste. Now do you accept the gift of age I have given you?"
" I do"
" And do you accept your own death in exchange for my own?"
" I do"
" Good, now stand in that circle over there and make sure that you don't move." Without answering, she walked over to the circle an stepped in. I walked over and closed the circle around her. Then I started to chant an when I was done, he runes started to glow brighter, until they became a share of yellow, then orange, then red, then black. They started to spread along her body and it almost looked like she was absorbing the light around her, her downturned face going into a shadow that wasn't there before, and the once bright candles dimming and creating harsh shadows. Then the room exploded into light. When my eyes cleared, she was floating in a beam of light, her head turned skyward and her eyes glowing an ominous black color. The light started to die away and she was lowered to the floor. When she landed she looked directly at me and took a step forward, just to meet the still standing circle. She looked at me fiercely, then with a sad look on her face, a face that I now realized looked like Merida herself. She looked one final time and I realized that the body of the mere mortal before me had passed and Meridia herself was standing before me, trumped by the sad magic of one little mortal who had managed to escape death. Meridia laughed and all of Tamriel seemed to turn on its side as I fell into unconsciousness. My vision fell down to a single point I which I saw the form of Meridia, ascending skyward. Then nothing.

They found me in the ruble. When Meridia appeared, she had destroyed the entire castle, and she would have gotten me too if I hadn't just finished the ritual. Now I knew she was pissed. why? I don't know, but I do know she wants me dead. I rushed to her temple, a three day trip that I was able to make in one day thanks to my fastest horse.

One Hell of a Party (finished)
A story I wrote for my friends birthday (even though he said it sucked, I thought it was ok, so I'll post it here)

"Owen!" I turned in the hall to find Zeke running towards me.
"Yeah?"
"Are you doing anything this weekend?"
"No, why?"
"Well I'm gonna have a party at my house"
"Oh cool, I guess I'll be going?"
"Yeah, it's at noon tomorrow"
"Ok, I'll be there at noon"
"Good I invited all the sophomores and it'll be a huge party."
" So how did you convince your parents to let you have a party?"
Well, they are out of town, I'll be alone all weekend."
"So your just gonna lie to your mom and have a party"
"Well not exactly lie, I asked her and she said 'just don't drink, or set anything on fire, and the rest'"
"So your mom just said you could have a party?"
"Well, she sounded a bit sarcastic as she said it, but she never directly said no"

I drove up to Zeke's house at 12 on Saturday, to find no cars, or even lights and music. I walked up to the door, and knocked, not expecting Zeke to immediately open the door, and rush me inside.
"Hey what's the Rush"
"Your late!"
"Sorry, where is everybody?"
"Oh they'll be here at around 5"
"What!, Why did you tell me to come 5 hours early?"
"Oh well I need to talk to you."
"What do you want?"
"Well I told everybody that this was your party, and I was just hosting."
"What, why would you do that?"
"Well you could really use the popularity boost"
"Well now it just sounds like I'm too scared to have one at my house."
"Oh, you're right, sorry. Well too late to back down."
"Oh great."
"I'm also having this party to get you laid."
"WHAT!?"
"You're still a virgin, you need to get laid, tonight."
"Wha...Why...You... So you just held a party for me, and invited almost all the sophomores, just so I might have a chance at fucking a girl?"
"Well when you put it like that..."
"It sounds like I have no confidence in myself, and can't even hold my own party. What the hell man?"
"Sorry, never thought of it like that."
"Fine, fine, I'll go through with it" I never said I didn't want to get laid, hell I wanted to fuck the brains out of the first girl I got the chance too, but I didn't want it like this.
"Good, now what do we do?"
"Give me that fucking controller and shut up."

We played video games until about 4:30, then we made sure everything was ready, and the guests started streaming in until about 5:30. We danced and Zeke was DJ. I really got around, danced with quite a few hot girls, but I couldn't find one that I really liked. Then Kaitlin walked in and my heart stopped. She was one of the hottest girls I had ever seen. She had long strait brown hair, large green eyes, behind cute little glasses, and a party dress that barely held her giant breasts. She was tall, with a nice ass and giant tits. Her hair flowed down her back and filled the curves that her dress showed really showed off. She was a bit of a nerd, and shy, and I was really surprised she was actually here.
"Hey, welcome to the party." I said, walking over and greeting her, I turned and Zeke gave me a quick thumbs up before continuing to DJ everything. I put my hand on her shoulder and led her to the dance floor. "Want to dance?" I asked
"Well... sure" She looked around and danced a little before going and sitting on the couch against the wall and looking down nervously.
I walked over and sat next to her. "Hey sorry if I made you nervous, not letting you get used to the atmosphere, you want somewhere a little more private to sit and calm down?"
"Yes, please" I barely heard her whispering over the music. I led her into the kitchen and let her sit on one of the chairs by the door.
"Look I'm really sorry, I kind of forgot you were so shy, and asking you to dance so quickly probably freaked you out, right?"
"A little, not trying to be rude or anything."
"Oh it's fine, I was really nervous about this party too, until I got used to it. I can ask Zeke to play a slow song if you want to dance with somebody."
"Not right now, maybe latter."
"OK"
"Hey Owen get out here" Zeke ordered, popping his head through the door.
"You wait here, calm down, come back anytime you want."
"Thanks, hey Owen"
"Yeah?"
"I'm really glad you're being so nice, this is the first party I've ever gone too, and I'm really nervous right now."
"You're welcome" I backed out of the kitchen."
"She it?"
"Yes, she's so hot, I can't believe it, but she might be a challenge, She's super shy."
"Ahh, it's ok, you can do it. Oh and If you can convince her to slow dance with you, you can probably get her up to my room and have some fun."
"OK, cool" I went back into the kitchen. "You want to slow dance with me, We can do it in here or maybe upstairs, alone."
"Ok, sure."
I went back to Zeke and he played a slow song, I then held out my hand and pulled Kaitlin upstairs into the Zeke's room, the one right above the Living room, where everyone was dancing. I slowly put my hands on her stomach and she put hers behind my neck. "So first party right?"
"Yeah, I've never really had the time to go to any parties, but I knew you were kind of shy like me, so I thought this one wouldn't be so big."
" Well I didn't even know it was my party until about noon today, Zeke set it up and got It started, then he told me I was hosting."
"Oh, well that must be weird."
"Yeah, but I think I can do it, I've done fine so far." I slowly slid my hands down her sides, until they were resting on her hips, then I slid them back and put them just above her large round ass. "Hey, this might be a little personal, but are you a virgin?"
"What?!"
"Sorry, just your so hot and I really want to know."
"Well...yes, I'm a virgin."
"Well I am too actually, you want to ask anything?"
"Hmm... How large are you?"
"What do you mean?"
"How big is your dick?"
"What?! I didn't think you would ask something like that."
"Well since we're on the subject of it, I thought I'd ask."
"Well, it's about 7 inches long, and maybe an inch and a half thick."
"Wow, that's big."
"It is?"
"It's above average."
"Really, wait what, how do you know?" I asked jokingly.
"Well... now that you mention it, it is kind of creepy."
"Well I like women with knowledge about a penis." I never actually thought about it, but it sounded better than women without.
"Thank you." I could tell Kaitlin was starting to get horny, and was warming up to the party.
"Hey, let's play a game."
"What game?"
"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours."
"What? well ok, sounds good to me."
"Really?"
"Yeah, if you go first."
I was flabbergasted. " Well aren't you the one to take the initiative? I'm sorry, I just didn't think you would say something like that."
"Well, you gonna show me your dick or what?"
"Ok, Ok, sorry, didn't know it meant so much to you."
"Sorry if I'm being pushy, I'm nervous."
"I am too" and with that I tugged off my shirt and pulled off my pants, wearing nothing but my boxers to cover my apparently above average dick.
"Wait, can I?" without waiting for an answer, she crawled over to me on her knees, which was probably the hottest thing I had ever seen, but it may have been my excitement to finally lose my virginity. She noticed my slowly extending dick and looked up at me guiltily. Then she turned back to my buddy and slowly pulled my boxers down over my quickly hardening dick. My boxers eventually hit their limit, and my dick nearly smacked her in the face. She jumped, barely stopping herself from screaming.
"It's fine if you scream, no one will hear you over the music."
"Sorry"
"Don't be, I would have done the same thing, and besides, I knew that was a surprise too you."
Instead of answering, she pulled my boxers all the way down and I stepped out of them. She slowly wrapped her warm hand around my awaiting penis, and I could feel my dick beating with my heart in her hand.
"I thought we had a deal" I said sarcastically before she could really get into her first real penis and forget about 'showing me hers'. " And besides, you probably don't want to get cum all over that dress."
As she remembered she was even wearing a dress she quickly stood and took a step back. " Sorry, I was so obsessed with your penis, I forgot I was even wearing anything. It was so weird, this is the first time I can remember being so horny, and only having one single thing going through my head. Not even any other thoughts about your penis, just 'get on with it'." She realized she was rambling and turned an even better shade of red. " I'm so sorry."
"Look" I must have looked ridiculous, standing there with my dick hanging out, demanding something from the girl of my dreams. " Stop saying you're sorry to everything, this is sex, not a formal conversation, it isn't that big of a deal, just go. You know what I mean?"
"Yes, I get this way, shy, sad, I kind of clam up, but thanks, I'm going to change my ways, get a little less shy, work on my people skills..." she realized she was ram along again, and was about to apologize, but instantly remembered and shut her mouth. After that, I could tell she tried to our on an emotionless face, and the. She reached back and untied the straps holding up her skimpy dress. She let it fall to the ground with a slight rustle, and stood I front of me in her underwear, her legs slightly spread, a stern look on her face. I took a step toward her and she never wavered as I wrapped my hands around her and sucked her into the most passionate kiss either of us ever had. After a minute or two of exploring each other's mouths with our tongues, we broke for air, gasping and staring into each other's eyes. I had unhooked her bra while we kissed and as I stepped back, it fell to reveal two of the most perfect boobs I had ever seen. They were round, almost perfectly so, topped with light pink nipples that we're already standing up in arousal. She pulled down the skimpy panties, best describes as a thong, but not quite there yet. She had recently shaven, no hair in sight on pussy or lower areas, including her ass and in between her legs. She must have come for the sex too, because it seemed she had prepared for this moment for quite awhile. Turning around she pulled off her shirt and pants and I took a step forward and pulled her into a long slow kiss. After a minute or two, we broke for air, and her bra fell as I unclipped it, and watched as it slowly slid down her arms, revealing more and more of her wonderful undulations. She slid back down my legs and wrapped her boobs around my penis. I was the best thing I had ever felt. My dick, surrounded by the softest material on earth, nearly exploded right there, she noticed my twitching cock and looked up at me with a scheming little twinkle in her eye. She moved her tits around my dick, up and down, up, down, I was in heaven, or at least paradise. She soft, firm boobs bounced and I reached down, grabbing them and pushing them together harder around my throbbing member.
"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled as I felt the cum boiling in my balls. As my dick came out the top of her boobs, she sucked it into her mouth and I filled it with cum. She let it drip down onto my dick and all over her giant tits, painting them white and slowly dripping down. She looked at me with a guilty smile, and then started to lick the cum from her chest and the dick trapped between them.
"Well, you certainly look happy." Her mischievous grin returned. She stood up, pulled me over to the bed, and pushed me onto it. I slid back, my dick sticking into the air. She straddled my stomach and put my dick in between her ass cheeks. She slid back and forth, my dick sliding between her engulfing skin. She continued to slid back and forth, each time, moving my dick closer to her streaming pussy. Unable to stall any longer, she slid all the way back and then lifted herself, grabbing my dick and putting it against her pussy. She nearly screamed as the head pushed apart her lips. She pushed farther and did scream this time, as the head entered her lips. All at once she slammed down as hard as she could, piercing her hymen and making her scream louder than ever. The scream quieted to a giggle, and then a sigh as she slowly pushed herself back up.
"You are really being eager tonight, are you always like this?"
"Well... I guess you could say I had a sudden feeling of need and decided to get on with it." She continued to speed up, slowly at first, then speeding up faster and faster until both of us were gasping at every bounce of her round tits and firm ass. I just barely gasped out "I'm going to cum" before I pulled out and watched as hot streams of cum stuck to the bottom of her tits and all over her stomach. She leaned forward, the hot cum all over her stomach dripping onto mine.
"You didn't have to pull out"
"Well, I didn't want to be rude, and you know, accidentally get you pregnant and all."
"It's fine, remember what you said earlier, about don't back down so fast? Think about it, this is sex, not a formal conversation, or whatever you were lecturing me about."
"Good to know you were listening"
"I got the drift" and with that, she slid her lips over mine and kissed me with a ferocious passion. I reached back and grabbed her ass, the firm skin resisting my ruff grasp. She gasped as I slapped it and then before I could apologize, she grabbed my dick and shoved her cum covered tits in my face. I suckled the one with less cum, and a little bit of warm milk flowed into my mouth. It was slightly bitter, and tasted salty from the combination of cum and skin in my mouth. putting the head in her pussy again, she did it slower and much more stimulating for the both of us. Taking it slow, she swung her hips around and around, up and down giving the best fuck ever, she had obviously done her homework, because I could barely tell she was a virgin until about 5 minutes ago. I continued to suck on her tits as she fucked me like a professional. She speed up, still not very fast, but the she changed from side to side, to small circles, her ass waving in the air as she bent forward, giving me easy access to her tits and ass. I reached back, grabbing her ass, and decided to go a little ruff, smacking it again and then shoving 2 fingers into her asshole.
"Oh so that's what you want?" her ass popped up as she expertly switched positions to still give me access to her tits, but allow me to fuck her ass. I took the opportunity, shoving in hard with my well lubed dick covered in cum. She screamed again and started to finger her pussy, so I helped and put 3 figures in too. Forgetting about sucking her tits, I focused on her ass, merrily fucking faster and faster until I eventually came and filled her tight ass with my cum.
"Oh that was amazing, I can't believe you really fucked me in the ass. You were a virgin about 5 minutes ago."
"You were too, but you are a fucking professional or something, cause that was perfect."
"Well... I was a virgin, I've never fucked before, and the strange thing is that I never thought I could do any of this, but when we started, it just came to me."
"Good to know you magically learned how to fuck, but there's something missing."
"What do you mean?"
"Something isn't right, there is something missing. Wait..."
"What?" she asked rather urgently, but looked kind of ridiculous, looking worried with cum oozing from her ass and having tits covered in cum.
"The music, it stopped."

Feel free to comment below about the stories, give suggestions, or whatever else you feel like doing I guess (as long as it follows the forum rules).
Also, if you happen to be making, or plan to make, a flash game, I could help with any narratives or lore for it, if you like my style.
camalirth

Re: Camalirth's Story Time!

Postby camalirth » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Sex Machine (unfinished)
My newest and longest story so far, I plan to update/finish this one first before I do to any others (although that's probably a lie). This is An auto-biography (Not really, this is fiction) about a man born with two dicks.

Hello reader and welcome to my life. My name is Richard Fraper, or Dick as everyone calls me. I am currently 87 years old and dying of genital cancer, a rather unfortunate fate due to the fact that I have two dicks. I thought I would write this story for the many fans I have and just to explain the craziness of my life.

I was born on January 1, 2000, at exactly 12:01. I was the first baby to be born in the new millennium, and as many people thought, I was a bit strange. I had two dicks, and both were unusually large. I had a fairly normal childhood, and I didn't learn about sex until I was 10.

We were visiting my uncle for the holidays, and on my 10th birthday, my 16 year old cousin deemed my old enough to know about sex. He took me to his room, sat me in front of his computer, and told me to watch some porn. He then left to room. 30 minutes later, he came back. "How was it?"
"I don't know, but I think I really like naked girls."
"I know, that's normal. What you just watched was Pornography, or Porn for short. Its videos about people having sex."
"Was that what that man and Women were doing?"
"Yes, sex is when a man sticks his penis into a women's vagina, that hole between the legs." He answer my question before it came out of my mouth. "That's how babies are made, people have sex, and when the man ejaculates, or cums, in a women's vagina, she gets pregnant and has a baby a few months later."
"What's e-eja-ejac...uh... lating"
"It's when that whitish stuff comes out of the man's penis. The whitish stuff is called sperm."
That weekend we left and when we got home the next day, I started to rub one of my dicks in my bed. It felt really good, so I started to squeeze it, then that escalated into jacking off, I soon felt really good and came. Then I started to jack off my other dick and came again, and I continued to repeat the process until I came with both dicks. Then I felt really tired, and barely had time to wipe off my cum before I fell asleep. This continued for about a week before I realized two things. One, I could cum over and over again when only from one dick, and I was only satisfied after I came with both dicks. Two, my four balls produced cum at a super human rate when I was aroused, which is how I was able to cum so much. I soon got my own computer and watched porn every night until I was 16.

I ran down the hall, my smallness making it easy for me to weave through the throng of people leaving school for the day. I rounded a corner, just to run smack into one of Rob's smarter friends, who had went around to catch me. He held me in place until Rob caught up and pulled back his fist.
"This is for being suck a douche bag!" He slugged me across the face and grabbed my shoulder, pulling me into another punch to the stomach. I fell to the floor cringing, and he kicked me in the ribs, sending me sliding a few feet down the hall. As he prepared to kick again, I used to last of my strength to pull his supporting leg forward, making him fall back and slam his head on the floor. As he rolled around in pain, I jumped up and straddled his chest. I punched him across the face a few times before his friends recovered and kicked me off of him. I jumped up just as his friends pulled him up, and I punched him strait in the nose. He reeled back and was about to fall, but his friend caught him and pushed him back up. I looked him in the eye and saw the pure fury behind them. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face into his uppercut. I was just barely able to stay up, but as I stumbled back, I kicked him strait in the balls. He looked almost confused for about a millisecond before the pain hit him like a bus. He curled forward, covering his injured manly hood, and fell on the ground. I kicked him in the ribs once for good measure, then I walked away, toward the door and out of school. As I walked down the stairs, the adrenalin started to subside, only to be replaced my pain, and lots of it. As I keeled over in pain, I ran right into Brittany Reader. My lowered head went straight in between her tits, and my leg smacked hers out from under her. She fell forward as I recoiled, and she ended up landing on top of me. My face still lodged between her firm tits.
"What the hell are you... Oh God! Are you ok?"
"What?"
"Your face! Your nose is bleeding badly and your lips are split in like 3 places!"
"I'm fine. Just walked away from a fight with Rob Douche bag Collins."
"Wait, you walked away? Was this before or after he did?"
"Before, I left him lying on the floor with a broken nose and some damaged balls."
"Oh, really?" She asked in a purr while slightly pushing her tits against my face again.
"Can you get off?"
"Oh I'm so sorry!" She clambered off, brushing my dicks more than once. "Do you need help?"
"With what?"
"I don't know! Maybe patching up."
"Well I could use someone to watch my stuff so I could shower off down in the gym. I really don't need my parents to see me like this. And I also need to get my nose looked at."
"Well, I don't know about your nose, but I could watch your stuff."
"Thanks" We walked to the gym. It was quite obvious what she was doing this for, and I didn't mind either. Who wouldn't want a hot girl to take a shower with them? I walked towards the men's locker room and she followed me in.
"Ummm, Whacha doin?" I asked as we walked into the locker room.
"Well, no one's here, right?"
"Yes but-"
"And you don't mind if I help you strip out of those bloody clothes, right?"
"Well, I could use some help..."
"And the showers are private, right?"
"Umm, yes?"
"And you think I'm hot, right?"
"What!?" I remembered about my two dicks right then, and my nervousness skyrocketed. I didn't want her to think I was weird or anything, and what of she told everyone that I was a freak! "umm, I have this thing where I uh, oh! I get really nervous about my body, and umm, I don't like people seeing me naked, and uh, umm, I have very low self esteem when it comes to what I look like."
"Well then, I'll go naked too, then you wouldn't be so nervous." She reached for my belt.
"NO!, I mean, that's a nice offer but It wouldn't help much. I mean I get Really nervous. I have two locks on my bathroom door just because I get nervous that someone would walk in."
"Well, you'll have me there to comfort you if you get nervous about someone seeing you." She grabbed at my belt again and succeeded in undoing the buckle.
"I don't like people touching me either!"
"Look, do you want to fuck me or not? I'm trying to be nice and forgiving here, but if you don't want my pussy, then tell me now so I don't waste anymore of my time. There are always more dicks in the world!"
"Hmmmm, well, I uh, I do want to, *ahem, I do want to f-fuck you, but, but, but, how do I put this? There's something, something, let's say, strange about me, well, my dicks- oh shit!"
"Wait? Did you just say 'dicks'? As in plural?"
"No, No, Not at all. I said dick! Dick!"
"Oh I have to see this." She grabbed at my pants and pulled down, showing my dark grey boxers and the extra large bulge. "Wow, that is one big dick!"
"Wait-!" She grabbed at my boxers and was about to pull when I grabbed her hands and pushed them off. "Stop!" The word echoed around the bathroom and caused her to fall onto her butt from the kneeling position she was in.
"Fine, if you want to know so badly I'll tell you." All the nervousness in my body had left, replaced with rage and lust for the stupid bitch sitting in front of me. "I have two dicks, one on top of the other. Now before you run off screaming, listen to me and I can explain that it is a birth defect and it is a very delicate conversation for me.
She looked up at me, then back down at my crotch, then back up. Each time her eyes changed direction, the look on her face got more and more surprised. Finally she stood up and looked me in the eye. "It's alright. I don't think your any mind of freak." It was my turn to be shocked.
"What!? Really? You don't think I'm a freak?"
"No of course not, you know what they say, 'the more cocks the better!'"
"No, I don't, who says that?"
"Never mind, just ignore that. But seriously, that's awesome. Two Dicks! Holy shit! This is a dream come true!" She dropped to her knees and pulled down my boxers. My dicks popped out and she squealed in joy. Grabbing them, she investigated, noticing my four balls and the fact that my dicks were much larger than normal size. She put one dick in her mouth and grabbed to other, holding it out of the way and jacking it off while she sucked to other. She was quite experienced and I was quite surprised by the fact that she could deep throat my large dick without gagging, especially at the speed she was going. Her throat grabbed and massaged my large cock as it slid in and out of her throat. I was soon close to cumming and she knew it. Letting go of my other cock, she grabbed my balls and the bottom of the one she was sucking. I grabbed the back of her head and grabbed her bun. My Rick slid all the way down her throat and I released a torrent of cum down her tight throat and into her stomach.
After the last stream of cum slid down her throat, I let go of her hair and she pulled away. She reached up and put her hand on her hair with a confused look on her face. "Hold on, why isn't my hair full of cum?"
"What? Why would it be?"
"I was sucking your bottom dick right?"
"Yes"
"And the top one was lying on in my hair right?"
"Yes"
"So when you came, why didn't it cover my hair with cum"
"Oh, I guess I forgot to mention a little tiny thing."
"What?"
"My dicks have two different pleasure levels, or whatever you would call it, and if one comes, that doesn't necessarily mean the other does too. Also, because I have four balls, or maybe it's the other way around? Whatever, I produce cum at a super human speed when I am aroused, and I don't stop until I am fully pleasured, which is when my ducks cum simultaneously. So, I can continue to cum with one dick at a time, well forever I guess. As long as I have the energy to spare, I can keep going."
"So, that means I can keep sucking or fucking one sick at a time and you'll never be finished?"
"Nope, I can keep going until both dicks cum."
"HOLY FUCKING SHIT IN A BOTTLE!!!! How is that a 'little tiny thing' you forgot to mention? That's like the best thing that's ever happened. You are like a fucking machine or something like that. You were literally born to fuck, reproduce, and then fuck some more."
"Well maybe.."
"Not maybe! Yes! Yes you were, and you're going to fuck me until my pussy bleeds from the pleasure. I'm going to suck your cock so many times, I'll be shitting cum for a week, you and I-"
"HOLD ON A MINUTE!!!! Who's the one with the dicks here?"
"You which is wh-"
"No! Which is nothing! Guess what, If anyone here's going to be in charge, it's me. I have needs too. Imagine being brought right to the tip of orgasm over and over and over again, but never quite getting there. That's what it's like for me, although a little less extreme, none the less true. I'm going to fuck what I want, when I want to, and you're not going to stop me. You're the one who wants to fuck me, but I don't necessarily have to fuck you. There are other girls, other pussy's, and if worse comes to worse, masturbation. Now, you're going to do what I say, when I say it, or I'm leaving and you get to go back to your little dildos and single dicked losers."
She just stared at me, a little flabbergasted, then slowly stood up and turned.
"Hold on, are you leaving?"
She didn't answer, but instead did a bounce, flipped over and pushed me back off the bench, then she jump-straddled me and jammed my cock into her pussy. "Two things: One, I never thought that being captain of the cheerleaders would pay off so well, and secondly, shut up and fuck me." Without answering, I grabbed her firm round ass and slammed my dick into her pussy. My top dick pounced off her stomach while my bottom one ripped open her pussy and claimed it as its own. I continued to slam her, each time speeding up and lower the intensity of the thrust, I was fucking as fast as I could. She was screaming and panting and gasping throughout the entire thing, but now she leaned forward and shoved her bouncing tits in my face. I grabbed one with one hand, and kept the other perched on her ass to help me fuck her. I got into a nice rhythm, fast, but still strong, and let go, letter her take over the fucking so I could focus more on her tits. I grabbed hem and squeezed them together, then I let go and watched her nipples bounce and swing in a circular pattern with the fucking. As I reached my climax, I pushed her off my dick and moved quickly so that they were in between her tits. She squashed them together and fucked until my bottom dick came and covered her tits in a load of cum. She let go and started to massage my upped dick and balls to give me a minute to cool down. After a little bit, she started to increase the speed of the hand job and shoved my dick in her mouth. I stood up and grabbed the back of her head. I forced my dick down her throat and started to face fuck her with my top dick. I was soon close to climax and I gave one final shove before releasing another load down her gullet and into her stomach. "At this rate, I might not eat dinner, I'll be so full of cum."
"Oh don't worry, there's plenty more cum for the rest of your body." I reached down and grabbed a boob in one hand a grabbed her arm with the other. I pulled her up and then turned her around and draped her over the bench with a slap to the ass. Then I lined up my bottom dick and slowly pushed the head into her ass. She gasped as I increased the pressure and my dick slipped faster into her tight ass. It was difficult to get into the ass due to the lack of lube, but the amount of cum and pussy juice covering my dick was enough to let me slip through unharmed. Her gasps grew louder as my dick went farther into her body. Our thighs touched and my balls bounced off her pussy. I wanted a few seconds, then pulled out and started to go back in. Now that her ass was also semi-lubed, I pushed in harder and harder, a few thrusts later and I was slamming her ass as fast as I could. She was screaming in ecstasy and pleasure and I was close to cumming. I pulled out one more time, then filled her ass with cum. I pulled out and cum followed my dick, a white cumfall came roaring from her tight ass.
"Wow, that was amazing, I've never been fucked in the ass before, man it hurt, but I was close to orgasm the entire time."
"Hey, why don't you do a little dance or something to give me time to cool off after that tight ass of yours."
She stood up and started doing some kind of cheer routine mixed with a lap dance. Occasionally close and touching, other times bouncing around and generally showing off her beautiful ass and boobs. As her routine got more complicated, my dick was feeling better, so a when she walked over and showed me her large ass, I jumped up and pulled her down onto my awaiting dicks. Her pussy and ass were penetrated simultaneously by my dicks as I prepared for the grand finale. I fucked her ass and pussy until I was close to orgasm, then I pulled out of her ass and shoved my other dick into her pussy. She screamed as my dicks pulled her pussy and I increased the speed. I fucked her faster and faster. As I increased the power she came, again and again with every slow thrust of my dicks. I reached my climax and filled her pussy with load after load of cum. It was the biggest orgasm I ever had. Cum came flying from in between my dicks, and with a final thrust I unloaded my last one and forced it as far into her pussy as it would go.

I awoke to find that Brittany was still asleep and covered in cum. She woke up when I missed her and she rolled off of me.
"So, we should probably get cleaned up." I motioned to her cum covered body.
"Yeah, umm, also what time is it?"
"No idea, does it matter? I could stay in this bathroom with you forever."
"It does kind of matter, if I'm out to late, my parents will wonder where I am."
"Well, cleaning up should probably be first priority." I put my arm around her and walked her over to the showers. I turned it on and stepped in, then turned around and pulled her in with me. We kissed under the water for a few moments, then got to cleaning. She went first, kneeling down and grabbing my dicks. She chipped at the dried cum and slowly pulled it all off while giving me a semi hand-job.
When she finished, she stood up and grabbed my hands.
"Your turn" She placed my hands on her breasts. I worked at chipping away the cum and slowly moved down from her tits. When I hit her ass and pussy, I knew I was in trouble. Her ass was coated in a thick layer of cum that wasn't going to be easy to get off, and her pussy was a mess of vaginal juices. "Well, this is going to be difficult. And I think the layer of cum covering your ass isn't just on the outside.
"Well, think of a way to get it off."
I grabbed her ass and started rubbing the cum off, but when I got to her pussy I couldn't resist shoving my fingers in.
"Ay! Come on! We're supposed to be cleaning up, not getting covered again!"
"Sorry, couldn't help it." I continued to rub away the cum, but I knew it was making her more and more horny. I looked up and knew now was the time if any to get a little more pussy for myself. She was pressed against the wall, her ass sticking out into my face. I stood up and shoved my dicks all the way into her ass and pussy. She screamed and tried to pull herself off, but I grabbed her legs and pulled them up, so that I was holding her up. I fucked as fast as I could and just as I was about to cum, I ripped my dicks out and shot my load at the wall.
"Hey!! I told you, we have to focus on cleaning!"
"Well, I'm finished, you're clean"
She looked down at herself, "Well maybe, but still, I need to get home"
"Ok, but you're still soaking wet."
"That's because of you!"
"I was talking about the water from the shower."
"Oh, yeah, well maybe there are some towels around here."

I cut through a back alley to get home, but I was halfway down before I realized my mistake. A guy jumped from behind a dumpster with a gun.
"Alright buddy, I don't want this to get bloody, just keep your hands up and let my buddy here search ya."
I felt hands on my sides pay down. I could tell this wasn't some junky and his buddy, these guys meant business, the hands were through and had no intention of stopping with just a quick search. The hands travelled all the way down my body, checking everywhere I might have valuables, pockets, wrists, ankles, and even my belt buckle. Then they went down. The hands went to my crotch and felt something strange.
"He's got something in his pants."
"Ah, hiding something near your dick? Alright, take off your pants."
"Um, well. I can't."
"I don't give a fuck, take'em off!" he shoved the gun toward me.
"I swear, there's nothing there!"
"Don't make me repeat myself."
"How about you walk me to the nearest ATM and I give you $300?"
"And give you a chance to rustle up a storm? Also, why risk that, you might have it right there. Now, last time, take'em off, or I paint the wall he color of your brains."
"I really thi-" The gun barked once, and everything went black.

I awoke with a start. I was at home, there was no hole on my head, and the alley had been just a dream. I looked at my clock. It was 3 in the morning, Monday. Today was my first day Spring break, and I was going to become a porn star. Honestly, you could go to college and get a real job and all that shot, but when you've got two dicks, what the hell else are you gonna do? Now that I was 18, I could actually be a porn star, and my parents didn't give a shit. They knew I wasn't natural, and I never really gave a shit in school. I was already living with my friends, I moved out last month and was ready to see what the world had to offer. I drove to the studio and asked for a meeting with the director.
"What? You one 'a those morally opposed people?"
"No sir, I want a role in your next film."
"Do you know how many punk boys walk in here and say that?"
"I dunno, a few?"
"A lot. What makes you different?"
"I have two dicks." It took all my courage to get that one phrase out, and I didn't really think about what he would say, just what I wanted.
"What?"
"I have two penises. I was born with two."
"Show me"
I unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and then my underwear.
"Well fuck me, you do."
"Yeah, and I thought maybe I would be an 'invaluable' actor on your business."
"Well, you thought right, but how do I know that's real?"
"Got any girls around?"
"Yeah, my secretary is always willing to suck a dick, or two."
"Haha, why don't you call her in?"
"*bzzz* Alex, please come in here *bzzz*"
"Yes bo- Holy Shit! Do you have two dicks?!"
"Yes he does, and you need to suck them"
"Ok boss." She came over and dropped too her knees in front of me. She grabbed a dick in both hands and started to rub, looking back and forth like she couldn't reside which one to start with. She made up her mind and shoved my top dick in her mouth. She pulled down her tank top and bra and jacked off my bottom dick and she sucked the top one. I moaned in pleasure and the director watched with excitement. Her tongue slid along my dick, he warm hands massaged my balls and played their way down my shaft. I reached down and grabbed her head, pushing my long shaft down her throat. I was reaching a climax my docks throbbing, my balls boiling. I shoved forward and heard pings as my cum hit the metal wall of the shower. I looked up and let the hot water run down my body. I quickly finished my shower and got into my suit. I had to get back to the bridge and make sure auto pilot was working correctly. I walked into the bridge and new right away something was wrong. First off, the large planet filling the view screen wasn't a good sign, secondly, the red warning lights going off all over the panel. I wondered for a second what the hell happened this time, but I quickly ran over and grabbed the navigational controls. Flipping off autopilot and pulling up. As soon as I did, I knew it was no good. The gravitational pull had the ship, and I wasn't going anywhere but down without a proper launching pad or the fuel to use the big jets. I checked to see what planet I was about to invade, but didn't get very much info before I was pulled back to the flight controls to navigate down to the surface without killing myself. The landing was ok, but I'm sure that I did a little damage to the landing gear, the valley I found wasn't a flat as I had hoped. I checked the computer again, and luckily the planet was inhabitable. We had a colony somewhere on the planet, but it didn't look very close. I flipped on the SOS and tried to contact the colony.
"Hello?" A female voice answered the call after a little bit.
"Hi, um, I just crash landed on your planet and I was wondering if you could send someone to get me and my ship. You have a launch pad right?"
"Yes we have a launch pad you can use, but it might take a bit."
"What why?"
"Well, your ship is on the opposite side of the planet from our calculations and your SOS signal. We can send a speeder to pick you up, it should be there in a hour or two, but you ship will take at least 72 hours to recover."
"What!? Why?"
"Well, the only vehicle we have that can carry your ship is quite slow, and you landed in a difficult place to get too."
"Ok fine, do you have anywhere I can stay in the colony?"
"Oh yes, we have plenty of room, but I have one last question."
"Shot"
"Are you male?"
"Umm, yes why?"
"OH Wonderful! Our prayers have been answered!"
"What?"
"All of our males died due to some strange disease and we are close to extinction here. We have only a few hundred women left and we need help rebuilding the population."
"Ok, but I'm only one man."
"Oh it's fine, we can take some of your DNA and alter the genes slightly to clone more men for the colony."
"Well, why didn't you do that before your men went extinct?"
"Because we only just got it to work perfectly, and we have absolutely no male DNA left."
"What about just changing the x and y genes in the DNA?"
Well... Um... We kind of wanted to wait and see if we actually got more men before we did that."
"What, Why?"
"Because we haven't had sex in forever! We want real men before we start fucking some creepy cloned things."
"But you'll be cloning me."
"Yes, but that's after we all have sex with you."
"What?"
"I don't know, ok. Do you want to fuck a bunch of women, or just sit there complaining?"
"Send the speeder."

I heard it before I saw it. The noise of the engines bouncing around the valley. Then the small plane like thing appeared over a mountain and flew toward the ship. It slowed and navigated itself into the landing bay, where I was waiting. A woman popped out of the plane and walked towards me.
"I assume you're the one I'm here for?"
"You would assume correctly."
"So you're a guy?"
"Yep"
"With like a penis and all that shit?"
"Actually, something about that..."
"Don't tell me you're some weird ass freak with no gender, or something like that."
"Well no, I actually have two dicks."
"WHAT?!?!? Holy shit that's awesome. I was told I would be picking up a male, but one with two dicks? Holy shot did I get lucky!"
"Yeah, um can we go?"
"Actually, I thought we might stay here a little bit."
"Um, why?"
"Just to, uh, get to know each other better." Before I could respond, she dashed into the ship and I was forced to follow her in. I lost sight of her immediately in the small twisty hallways, but soon found her in the bridge.
"Wow, you've got some pretty advanced shit on this ship."
"Yeah, my ship was one of the newer ones they launched with all the new shit, but it's also really fucking buggy, my auto pilot fucked up and crashed me here. But I guess it isn't all bad, you guys did need help."
"Yeah, speaking of which." She pulled a tab on her jump suit and it fell to the ground, sliding off her tits and around her large ass. Her long brown hair flowed down her back as she pulled the pin from her bun. She grabbed her tits and have them a quick squeeze then she dropped to her knees in front of me. "Why don't we get started on fixing that problem."
I pulled the tab on my suit and she had my dicks in her hands before it even hit the floor. She stared at them in wonder for a few seconds then looked up into my eyes. "They're even better than I expected. It's been so long since anyone has had sex, it's just so... Never mind" and with that she shoved my top dick in her mouth and jacked off the other one. I couldn't believe how good it felt. It had been a while since I had sex, actually about a year now since I left earth, and this girl was really good, it was almost like the colony was training for the day men were introduced into the colony again. Her tongue rubbed the bottom of my dick while she shoved it deep down her throat, and her hands massaged my other dick perfectly.
"Oh man, that feels great."
"Don't worry, I won't stop." True to her words, she actually sped up, her hands flying around one dick while her tongue worked my other dick. I rolled my head back and sighed as I approached my climax. Just before I came, she stopped.
"Hey why'd you stop?"
"Well, how are we gonna fix the problem if you don't cum in my pussy?"
"Oh, we'll I guess I forgot about that. Well, whatever, now it's my turn." I pulled her up and took her to the lab.
"Why the hell are we in here?"
"Oh, you'll see." I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her, while doing so, I backed toward the experimenting table. When we broke the kiss for air, I laid back on the table. She jumped up and straddled my stomach, leaning forward and shoving he large tits in my face. I reached down and grabbed my bottom dick, aiming it for her pussy. Her pussy was dripping wet, so I shoved all the way in as fast as I could. Her scream was one of pleasure and delight as her body was submerged in the pleasure of a forgotten feeling. My dick pumped in and out of her pussy, which was now spraying juices like a river. The muscles of her vaginal wall squeezed my penis as it slid along the warm, damp shaft.
"N-n-no! D-don't s-stop!" she yelled out as I started to slow down.
"Why? It-uf-only gets better f-from here." I pulled out and she looked into my eyes, the disappointment glowing in her face, but she quickly perked up Shan she felt my bottom dick line up with her ass and my top dick press against her pussy.
"Oh, that's what you're going for."
Without answering I slowly pushed into both holes. Her ass was the tightest thing I had ever fucked, barely fitting my large dick, despite the juices that coated it. Her breathing sped up as my dicks went further into her. I could feel her ass squeezing as it tried to return to its original size, but the intruder had already breached it, and there was no way I would give up such wonderful territory. I was about half way in, and decided now was the time to go. I grabbed her hips and looked into her eyes. We made a silent agreement and I pushed down. The feeling was painful, but incredible at the same time. My dick was ripped at, her tightness pulling painfully on both dicks, but still creating an amazing feeling for both of us. any pain I felt was immediately turned to pleasure. She screamed again, a little more pain in this one, but still filled with pleasure none the less. I pulled my penises from her body, slowly, until only the head remained inside. I pushed in again, the pain not there this time now that her ass was a little more coated in the juices left over on my dick, and her pussy still clinging tightly. I slowly fucked her, increasing the sped ever so slightly with every stroke. Her breathing turned into gasping which turned into small shouts of joy and pleasure and finally she was yelling out with every stroke. Each time our thighs smacked together her shouts rang out, and each time she yelled, we came closer to climax. I reached up and grabbed her bouncing tits. My ruff hands encircled her milky white globes and squeezed. I pinched a nipple and pulled. She yelped in surprise, looking down at me, but our thighs came together and she shouted her pleasure again. My hands wandered from her boobs down to her ass where I used it to get a little more leverage and sped up even more. I was very close to climax now and she was too. 1,2,3 more slaps, 3 more shouts, and then I shoved as hard as I could, as fast as I could, as far as I could into her body and came. My cum rocketed out strait into her awaiting pussy and far up her ass. We yelled out together in the biggest orgasm I have ever had, and I unloaded as many loads cum as I could before my entire body went limp. I laid back, my dicks falling from their now marked territory, whitish cum flowed freely from both holes. She laid down on top of me, her tits squishing against my chest. I looked into her dark blue eyes and saw love, adoration, and happiness radiating from them.
"Thank you." She said in a truly thankful tone.
"Oh no, thank you. That was amazing."
"No, I mean for the gift you have given me. I- no, we, are helping to replenish the population."
"Well yeah, but I'm really just doing it for the sex, I mean really, you think I don't want to do this? Also if I don't help, then I don't get out of here."
"Whatever."She giggled sarcastically. "It's time we get out of here." She got up, cum still dropping from her body, and walked toward the landing bay. I watched her firm ass wave as she left, and then got up and followed her. I followed her to the landing bay, watching her ass the whole way. We jumped into the ship and were about to take off when I realized something.
"Hey wait! We're still naked!"
"Yeah so?"
"I need to go get my suit, and you needs yours."
"Oh, trust me, we won't be needing those."
"What? Why not?"
"Because, after all the men died, the entire colony just stopped wearing clothes."
"What?! Why?"
"Well, it wasn't spontaneous, the younger women started going naked, because there really isn't any reason to wear clothes. Then the older people all died, leaving only us there, so we just went without clothes."
"Ok, but speaking of which, who is the oldest person in the colony?"
"Oh that would be Madeline. She's 32."
"What? Really?"
"Yeah, all the generations are about the same age. Because the colony is pretty new, and the people who started the colony were all the same age, and all fucked at around the same time. So the next generation was fairly close in age, and so on. Everyone alive is in their late 20's, early 30's."
" Well isn't that convenient? Umm, how long until we get there?"
"Why, can't wait to see it for yourself?"
"Maybe, but umm I'm also really tired and could use a nap."
"Ok sleepy, we're about an hour away, so you had Better sleep now if you want to get any."
"Cool, got a med-bay or something with a bed?"
"Nope, this ship is purely transportation, it's also the fastest thing we got."
"Well, guess I'll sleep here then." With that I laid back in the chair and closed my eyes. I was actually really tired and I needed a fucking nap.

"Hey sleepy-head, we're here."
"What? You said it would be about an hour." I opened my eyes and glared at her.
"Well actually, it's been about two, a huge storm blocked the flight path and I had to go around. You've been snoring for at least an hour and a half, and let me tell you, those fucking sleep boners you had were distracting, I wanted to reach over and grab 'em the entire ride, but I knew you were tired and I let you sleep."
"Uh, thanks I guess?"
"You had better be fucking thankful you useless fucking sex-doll, now get outa my ship."
She opened the doors and I stepped out onto a landing pad so see a huge crowd of young, naked women standing in front of me. The fence surrounding the area was the only hint that separated me from the huge crowd that was staring at me with a hungry look, like a group of female lions staring at a large antipope, although I knew I wouldn't be able to get away. I looked away from the crown to the woman waiting for me at the edge of the pad. She stepped closer and as she did, I noticed a few things. First, that she was probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, she had long flowing brown hair, large round breasts that bounced slightly as she walked, her strong athletic body was curved perfectly in every way.
"Hello sir. My name is Madeline, I am the leader of this colony, and I humbly welcome your presence as the savior of our small colony. I hope that Ruby gave you a nice welcome to our planet."
I tore my eyes from her body and stared into her large blue eyes. "Why yes she did. I am glad to be welcome to this fine planet and hope my assistance with your problem is what you expected."
"I'm sure it will be, now if you could please follow me to the labs, they will be you temporary housing while we test you and get a proper housing unit established for you" she started towards the large crowd of women and I was unsure if I would make it through. I walked along behind her looking strait foreword and trying not to show any weaknesses. The crown split for Madeline and I, but it was a bit close and I could tell they were all looking at a certain thing, or things. As the crowd broke for us, I could see a vehicle ahead. We stepped into the land speeder and flew off through the small settlement. As we approached a low, long building on the edge of the town, I tried to spark a conversation.
"So, umm, you're the leader right?"
"Yes"
"What kind of government do you have here?"
"A basic one."
"What?"
"Look, if you want to talk, fine talk. But don't involve me, I'm trying to drive, which isn't very as easy as it seems, and really don't like you. The only reason you're here is so that we can repopulate the planet, I don't want anything to do with you, all I want and need is your sperm. So shut the fuck up and let me drive."
"But I thought you said I could talk."
"Fuck off"
We drove in silence for a little longer and finally pulled up to the low, gray, science-y looking building. I watched as she pulled herself out of the low vehicle and stared at her ass for a few more seconds before following behind and approaching the doors to the building. As we stepped though the skidding doors, I immediately felt a chill run down my spine. I knew I would be in the building a lot, and I knew it wouldn't be fun. We walked through a lobby type area and strait through another set of sliding doors into the first little lab area. Madeline pointed to a medical table without saying anything as she continued to walk towards the other end of the room. I jumped up on the table and laid back.
"What the fuck?!" I screamed aloud as straps spreader out of nowhere and grabbed my feet and hands. At first I tried to pull my hands away, but I knew it was useless and stopped. Madeline came back over with an apron covering her wonderful body and gloved on. She was also carrying a table covered in large, sharp, and painful looking medical devices.
"Umm, what are those for?"
"Well, I don't want to endanger my colony right? I have to test you for any kind of diseases, and that means all of them. I will be using these along with the lab computer to make sure you don't have anything bad in you."
"Oh, well, umm. I'm gonna get knocked out right?"
"Well, unfortunately, I don't have any tranquilizers with me, so instead I'll have too..." With that she punched me across the face and then slammed my head into the table. My vision filled with black spots that slowly ate everything until I succumbed to unconsciousness.

I found myself in a room. A very small one with no exits, not even a window. It was also dark, the only light coming from the equivalent of a pen light on the ceiling that didn't even leave a distinct outline on the floor. I tried grabbing it, but couldn't quite reach. I looked back down at the floor to find black. There were no cracks anywhere, no lines, no nothing, just flat, empty black. I sat down on the floor and was about to just curl up, when the pen light exploded into light, and the room became nothing but white.

I came too with a screaming headache, and a hard-on, well, two actually. I felt something on my dicks, but the headache was taking all my attention. I grabbed my head and curled in on myself, wanting the pain to go away. I was about to fall back into unconsciousness when I felt something prick my arm and the world came flooding back. The searing pain became an uncomfortable throb, the wounds from the medical procedure had opened without me noticing, and were bleeding freely, but I couldn't even feel them. I felt someone push me back to the table, but barely noticed, unconsciousness coming again, but this time in a comfortable way. The last thing I saw was the bright blue eyes of Madeline filled with anxious tears.

This time I awoke slowly and painlessly. I felt the light blanket covering my body move as I slowly rolled into a move comfortable position. I opened my eyes when I heard someone clear their throat and saw Madeline standing at the end of the bed looking at me. Her eyes were empty again, and her glare was genuine.
"How do you feel?"
"Meh, better than the last time I woke up."
"Yeah, sorry about that, I accidentally hit a nerve cluster and nearly paralyzed you. Had to wake you up to make sure you were still ok.
"Yeah well, you can drop the face, I saw the way you looked at me when I fell back asleep."
"Oh really? And what exactly was that?"
"I saw how anxious you looked at me, and I saw tears falling, probably would have felt them too, If I hadn't been in so much pain."
"That was because I didn't want to fucking kill you. I was scared I had doomed us all again."
"What do you mean 'again'?"
"Nothing, I didn't mean to say again, I just meant, well look, I'm under a lot of stress right now and the last thing I want right now is to explain myself to you, so please, just leave me alone, I'll take you to your temporary housing until we get you a real house."

I groaned as I approached an orgasm. My dick was shoved into the girl's pussy, the other rubbing between her ass cheeks. "I'm cumming!" I yelled as she fucked me even faster. She let out a long, low moan, and we came together.
She collapsed foreword onto my chest, and we laid there a moment until my dick fell out of her pussy and cum started to leak out. She got up and walked toward the right, where one of the exits to the room was. As the door slid open and she passed into the lab beyond for a medical check, I laid on the bed and waited to the next girl.
It had been about 3 months since I had first arrived, and that was the one of last women that wasn't pregnant or expecting to be.
"Wow". I said to myself, realizing that I had fucked and impregnated almost 200 women in only 3 months. I helped that I had two dicks and could cum all day long if I wanted too, but it was still quite the feat.
The lights in the room came on, waking me from my day dream, and I knew it was time to leave, so I got up, walked toward the lab, and straight into the shower. As the hot water hit my body, the door slid open again, and Madeline walked in.
"Well hot-shot, 217 women impregnated in 2 months and 28 days, how's it feel to do what every man ever has dreamed of doing?"
"Pretty good, but I still think I had a bit of an advantage", I gestured toward my cum covered cocks and shrugged, "You know?"
"Yeah, I'd have to agree, but anyway, I thought I'd congratulate you on your success."
"Eh, wait, near success, you still aren't pregnant yet."
"Yeah, I know, and I said, I would wait until the second round of breeding before I get pregnant, this colony needs some unclouded brain to lead it, preferably one not full of pheromones. Anyway, I don't really want to get pregnant, I would rather continue studying and working to make sure that the males of the next generation don't die off."
"Whatever" I finished washing off all the cum and turned off the water. I didn't bother drying-off, because I wasn't going to be putting on any clothes. I walked to the front of the lab. Madeline followed me and we walked together. To our house. We lived together since I arrived, because she wanted to keep a close eye on my health and the breeding program, and because we live together, had lost the bad attitude that she had when I first arrived, but it still arose every once in a while when I pissed her off. We walked into the house and as soon as the door was closed I stopped her.
"Madeline. I really think you should reconsider this choice. You said you don't want to be pregnant, but what of your duty to the colony? You are their leader, and if they see that you don't want to be pregnant, they will do the same. Everyone is fine right now, because they want a real penis in them, but once they've had enough of that, they will probably start saying they don't want to be pregnant. Everyone else is done, you are the last one. Do it now and get it over with. If you keep this up any longer, they will probably start doing the same. You need to realize that you can't put this off any longer. I don't want to do this, but to be blunt, I need'a fuck you, now".
"Ok, ok. I see your argument, but do you really think they would say no to being impregnated?"
"Yes, if they think you did too, they will want to follow their leader."
"Maybe, but when the next breeding season arrives, I'll be the first up. Promise."
"That may not be enough, by then they will have seen and decided that they don't feel like getting pregnant this time, they just want the sex, not the children."
"But if I say they have too..."
"They'll do it if you force them, but they won't enjoy it. Or they will try and get around it, it'll be too late by then to change their minds, especially if you are forcing them."
Without answering, she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed and straddled my stomach.
"Do you really think they would say 'no' if I don't do this".
"Yes".
She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, then she reached back and grabbed my top dick, pushing it into her pussy. As her lips wrapped around my dick, I grunted in surprise. She was so tight! She slowly pushed further until he felt something. Her hymen.
" You're still a virgin?!"
" Um, yeah, about that..."
" Why didn't you tell me!?"
" Well, I'm a little self conscious about it, living in such a lust filled place, and, well, I might have accidentally caused all the men to die, and I sorta put me off sex."
"Wait, you caused all the men to die?"
"It was an accident. This colony was placed for war, and I was in charge of creating a virus we could use for war. I was able to create a super STD, but it only affected men, then one day, there was an accident and it got lose and killed the men of the colony. That's why I was so scared for you when you arrived."
"You didn't seem very scared, you just seemed pissed off."
"I was trying to prevent myself from getting attached to you, I didn't want to go through what I did if you died."
"Well, um, I guess I can understand that."
"Now then, we gonna fuck or not?"
"I don't know, you're the virgin. I always let the virgin do it as they like. Otherwise they hold back and that just sucks."
Without saying anything, she slowly pushed my dick back into her pussy. When I hit her hymen again, she squeaked and pulled away. We locked eyes and she steeled herself, and forced herself down.
"Holy FUCK!" She screamed in pleasure as my dick forced open her pussy and ripped through her hymen. She stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, not moving, her pussy massaging my dick and making me groan from the tightness. We locked eyes again and she slowly started pushing herself back up. I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her down. I kissed her as she impaled herself again. Her nipples pressed into my chest and her tongue wrapped around mine. My hands slowly moved down her naked back to her round ass. I gave it a quick squeeze and moved my hands back up to her waist. She moaned as I pushed harder into her, and I felt her pussy squeezing my dick even more, massaging it and trying to tempt it into giving up its prize.
"You love he feel of my dick inside of you, don't you?"
"Yea...Yes! I love it! I want you to fuck me harder, as hard as you can! Make me faint from the pleasure!"
"Oh, you asked for it!" I pushed even harder and was rewarded with a satisfying scream of pleasure. She wrapped he arms around my head and pushed my face into her tits. They were soft and firm, and I couldn't help but release my tongue and lick her nipple. She cried out in surprise and pushed my head even further into her chest. I responded by slamming my dick into her again as fast as I could. She screamed in orgasm and her juices flowed freely, making it easier to jam my cock in between her lips. The feeling of her juices running down my cock was too much and I came with her. She exclaimed in surprise as the warm cum flew into her pussy.
"Well, there you go. Now you're probably pregnant."
"Oh no, you're not done yet. That was amazing.! I want more!" She turned around and grabbed my bottom dick, pushing the top , cum covered one in between her tits. I sighed as she shoved my bottom dick is her mouth and started blowing me.
"Wow, you're really good. I thought you said you were virgin."
"I am, but do you honestly think I lived here without some form of sexual activity? Before I killed all the men, I sucked quite a lot of dick."
"Well, why don't you show me your skill?"
"Only if you please me too."
She licked the head of my dick and pushed her pussy towards my face. I reached up and pushed two fingers into the dripping red lips. She squeezed my fingers and her pussy started leaking even faster, covering my chest and neck in her cum. I pushed into her pussy, faster and faster, with only my two fingers. As I sped up, she pushed my cock deeper into her throat, sucking it like I had never felt before. I surprised her and pushed my cock up, deeper into her throat. She responded by wrapping her tits around my other dick and started tit-fucking it. I shoved my fingers deeper into her pussy, and pushing my thumb against her clit. We were both approaching climax quickly and we sped up even more. I came first, filling her mouth with cum and shooting it down her throat, then she came, spraying um all over my chest, neck, and face. I licked my lips and tasted her sour yet quite delicious cum. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and turned back around, wiping cum off my face and looking my in the eyes.
"Wow, you're so amazing. But I want to get fucked so hard I get knocked out, can you do that for me?"
"Well, I want to finish too, and that requires both my dicks cumming at once. Usually I fuck the ass and the pussy at the same time for that."
"I don't know, I don't think I'm ready for anal quite yet, maybe another time. But you know, my pussy fit one dick pretty well. I wonder how well it would fit two."
"What!? You want me to put both of my dicks in your pussy?"
"Yes, I think I can handle it, I did say I wanted to get knocked out."
"So you're willing to get fucked by two dicks in your pussy, but anal is too much for you?"
"Well anal is different. I want to get my pussy fucked. Really hard."
"Fine, fine" She sat up and I pushed my first dick into her pussy. It was so tight already, I couldn't see how I would fit the other, but she wanted it. I let her handle the second dick, not wanting to stress her too much. She reached back and grabbed my cock, giving it a few nervous rubs before pushing it towards her pussy. As my penises touched and the two heads pushed open her lips, she moaned in pleasure. I grunted and pushed a little harder, eliciting a scream from her as my cocks tore open her pussy and I shoved them deep into her. She collapsed forward onto me and he eyes rolled back and she let out another ear piercing scream as I fucked her harder and harder. The pressure of her pussy and the way it massaged my two dicks was too much and I was quickly approaching climax once again, and for the final time today. She was also getting ready to cum, her breathing getting faster and faster, I grabbed one of her tits and squeezed. She let out one final scream then leaned down and pushed he mouth against mine as we came together, my two dicks filling her vagina with so much cum it hit the other side of the room. Our tongues played with each other as our lips loosened and unconsciousness approached as our bodies started to relax and our cum stopped flowing, we locked eyes one last time and then both fell asleep, cum-covered and sweaty.
camalirth

Re: Camalirth's Story Time!

Postby You! Stop Lurking! » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:06 am

Looks like you an I are in the same boat! Best of luck with your erotic writing friend :D
You! Stop Lurking!
Newly Registered

Return to Creative Corner