Completed mini: Nude Musical game

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Completed mini: Nude Musical game

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:51 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn6wsqyyR3M

Tryed to make one based on this one :mrgreen:

I want the game look like this one but with more buttons http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... tXvdTuCo_I

May be not as good Rhythm unfortunatly =( But finished game :lol:
Last edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Re: Ritmick games. Do any body make some ?

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:58 am

Come on Owner. You have been here as long as me, you know requests go in CC discussion... You are luck I love you so.
Attachments
ost-[128].mp3
(1.73 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
Thaedael

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:20 am

Thank you :mrgreen: ;) I love you to :lol: ;)

By the way find good back ground - i hope it will look good :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby BlueLight » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:41 pm

Well i know that the series this is from is called something like touhou which is a series of Japanese games that i believe are indie.
They do have an anime and from what i understand are quite popular. I found their OST (which this is) quite enjoyable at times.

Anyways i'm conveting this to WAV format for you. I'm assuming that, that's the raw audio format but i might be wrong. I am also assuming that you'll be able to use that.
I don't want to have this on my media fire account for to long so please, after you've downloaded it, please PM me so i can delete it.

EDIT

WELL FUCK YOU .FLV FORMAT FOR NOT BEING SUPPORTED BY MY VIDEO SOFTWARE!!!!

.... Sorry, this will likely take some time.

EDIT
Sent PM with link to the file on media fire.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:23 pm

Thank you for animated succubus and music =) And green girl. It is very easy to make some thing when there are so much good works on forum.

Now make some animation - story will be dark moon start explodes and you have to avoid its part.

I do not know for now will it be parts or fire with buttons you need to press - some thing like that.

And need to count music Nya and other sounds to make her hit or evoid on them - but i do not know how to count it ))) I think i will just listen music and wright time :lol:
Last edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Re: Musical game

Postby Duplicity » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:03 pm

not sure if this is what you wanted, but this dude made a flash that reacts to music. It is in video form, so not the best in terms of tut material, but hey.
http://eyes-squared.co.uk/blog/making-a ... -to-music/
I hope it can help you a little bit and sorry if it is entirely not what you wanted. Though maybe some of the code could be useful.

By the way, a very cool background.
Duplicity

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Thank you =) Sound and objects will not be random. I want to make it like on certain second certain object - so only hands with out automatization =(

And game will be very shot ;) Untill music will not stop :mrgreen:

--- --- ---

Finished with animation for game. May be add one washing animation =) It becomes space garbage that was send in space after explosion =) Not a one shot killing thingth =) Or mud vulcano :lol:

So if lose then wash and can try again =) If win then win and can play again :lol: Loseing is more priority again :lol:

Will code objects soon and try to make space mud fly on music when characters say Nia / Hey and etc.
Last edited by OwnerOfSuccuby on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Duplicity » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:50 am

If I could make a little note.
The breasts on both the women look a little odd. On the white one they look kinda flat, hard to explain, but they don't seem to poke out as much as they should. While with the tanned girl, she looks out of proportion, with the right breast being too small or the left being too big.

Also the fire looks like plain fire. Maybe if there was something dark in the middle it might look more like a chunk of burning moon.
Aside from that looks like an interesting project. Nice Work!
Duplicity

Re: Completed mini: Nude Musical game

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:10 am

Game was finished. Testing for bugs.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Jrhonen » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:37 am

I recognize the girls in the youtube video. They're from the Touhou series. Extremely hard bullet hell series, great music.
Jrhonen

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:39 am

Hey nice one! ;) How to play it? I tried to use the mouse and...
EDIT: Ok...up, down, left, right (you should put this info in the beginning because the HUD informing of up/down/left/right appear to be a button itself) ;) And when she goes down, if I keep pressing down she returns automatically. I think you did this to increase difficulty ;)

You should include score points ASAP, so we can try to be as much time as possible.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:24 pm

Good idea to make it not only buttons but on mouse click too ;)

Then it will be possible to put on android platform :lol:

I am training in it now ;)

So the android version:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Return to Creative Corner