Redemption of the Crimson Empress (Solitaire/RPG/VN, Herm)

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Redemption of the Crimson Empress (Solitaire/RPG/VN, Herm)

Postby oncardam » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:55 am

Redemption of the Crimson Empress is a game that I put together with help from some talented 3D artist friends of mine.

The Eldaran people are headed for reproductive oblivion. Falling fertility rates mean that population can no longer sustain itself and has been dwindling for thousands of years.

For tens of thousands of years, Eldarans were masters of Science and Magic but not even the introduction of the third gender having both male and female roles was able to completely stop the decline.

Now, at a time when the population is a shadow of its former height, the Empress has inexplicably sided with a religious group that seeks to eliminate the two sexed and speed the decline even faster.

What was on the mind of the immortal Blue Guardian when she brought you, a strange round eared human, across from a parallel universe into the world of the Crimson Empress of Eldara. That will be for you to find out.

Redemption of the Crimson Empress is a single player standalone adult game in the Japanese Futanari (hermaphrodite) style with aspects of solitaire, an rpg/sim, and a visual novel. It is built on the Renpy game platform and runs on Mac, Windows, and LInux.

You can always find the latest version at: http://hanafudafuta.blogspot.com

If you play it and like part 1, consider supporting our crowd funding effort for part 2. :)
http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153

All suggestions and opinions are welcome.
Attachments
SplashPage2.png
oncardam
Newly Registered

Re: Redemption of the Crimson Empress (Solitaire/RPG/VN, Her

Postby Slayer of Ghosts » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:23 pm

is there any non-futa in the game? i mean man on woman or other way around etc
Slayer of Ghosts
Newly Registered

Postby oncardam » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Slayer of Ghosts Wrote:is there any non-futa in the game? i mean man on woman or other way around etc

Not in Part1, a small amount in part 2 when it is done. It is mostly Futa/Female and Futa/Futa. :)
oncardam
Newly Registered

Postby moonblack » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 pm

I have the latest patch (1.3.1 installed over version 1.2.3).

Overall I enjoyed the game, however it is entirely possible to end up with a hand that makes the current battle (or whatever you call it) unwinnable. Not much you can do about that, but maybe you can follow the example set by some card games and allows the player to change the starting hand once per card battle (at the very beginning, before any cards have been played).

A bit more info available to the player would be really nice. For example: When resisting the oral attack during training I score over 5 points and got the bonus scene where the other chick rides the main character's dick. In that battle I scored so high that the other chick decided to do it again.There was no indication that was even possible, and indication how high my score need to be to make that scene repeat.

Any plans for a gallery where we can see all the scenes we have seen so far? Or at least the images, if not the text. Also, any plans for multiple save slots instead of the current autosave?

I think there's an issue with the necklace that prevents pregnancy: I got two (1 with just 1 use left, and one with 17 uses left). After putting on the "17 uses" one and getting fucked by the chick the amount decreased to 16 - and never decreased more, no matter how many more times the chick came inside the main character's pussy. There was also an issue with putting the "1 use" necklace, but that was in version 1.2.3 - I'll have to check if it is still there in the latest patch.

I hope that bug where instead of a 6-point autowin you get 0 points will get fixed soon.

What, exactly, is the difference between hand-to-hand and weapons training? Also, are there any "rules" about the random encounters, or are they completely random?
moonblack

Postby sniff3005 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:00 am

i understand some people like futa, but i can only take so much of it. i kinda liked the first one for the gameplay, but i wont be putting any money in this one due to futa. I mean even female/female would be nice
sniff3005

Postby oncardam » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:36 am

moonblack Wrote:I have the latest patch (1.3.1 installed over version 1.2.3).

Overall I enjoyed the game, however it is entirely possible to end up with a hand that makes the current battle (or whatever you call it) unwinnable. Not much you can do about that, but maybe you can follow the example set by some card games and allows the player to change the starting hand once per card battle (at the very beginning, before any cards have been played).

The game has been built to be somewhat forgiving. You will nearly always get another chance at things. In part 2 where more of the role playing things come in you will earn spell points which will allow you things like a re-deal, discard a card for a replacement, swap hands, peak at the opponents hand. You won't be able to do it every hand and you will probably want to save them up for important hands.

A bit more info available to the player would be really nice. For example: When resisting the oral attack during training I score over 5 points and got the bonus scene where the other chick rides the main character's dick. In that battle I scored so high that the other chick decided to do it again.There was no indication that was even possible, and indication how high my score need to be to make that scene repeat.

Noted, I will look at adding that in.
Any plans for a gallery where we can see all the scenes we have seen so far? Or at least the images, if not the text. Also, any plans for multiple save slots instead of the current autosave?

There are plans for a gallery and also there is a story only version available for sponsors.
I think there's an issue with the necklace that prevents pregnancy: I got two (1 with just 1 use left, and one with 17 uses left). After putting on the "17 uses" one and getting fucked by the chick the amount decreased to 16 - and never decreased more, no matter how many more times the chick came inside the main character's pussy. There was also an issue with putting the "1 use" necklace, but that was in version 1.2.3 - I'll have to check if it is still there in the latest patch.

Pregnancy is based on random chance and the lunar cycle. In part 2, you will be trying to get potential threats pregnant, and pleasing potential friends without getting them pregnant. It will all become clear in part 2.
I hope that bug where instead of a 6-point autowin you get 0 points will get fixed soon.

Sorry about that one. I need to get some clear time to work on it. I have been battling with Avira anti-virus all week trying to work out what it does not like about the game and why it is flagging it as a false positive. I have just cleared that one finally after much trial and error.
What, exactly, is the difference between hand-to-hand and weapons training? Also, are there any "rules" about the random encounters, or are they completely random?

[/quote]
Hand to hand improves your force of will and physical strength. It will help you in dominance battles in part 2.
Weapons training helps you with your grace and your guile, you ability to feint and divert the attention of others. It will help you with seductions in part 2.
The random encounters are just that, random. They will increase in frequency as you get closer to the end of training though.
oncardam
Newly Registered

Postby oncardam » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:41 am

sniff3005 Wrote:i understand some people like futa, but i can only take so much of it. i kinda liked the first one for the gameplay, but i wont be putting any money in this one due to futa. I mean even female/female would be nice

No problems, it is not everyone's cup of tea.

Part 2 will have a wider variety including Futa/Female, Futa/Furry Female, Male/Female (well actually the Male is a Futa magically disguised). Female/Female has been requested by a few people, but I have not been able to fit it into the story line yet.

Thanks for giving it a try.
oncardam
Newly Registered

Postby oncardam » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:50 am

To those who have tried and liked Redemption of the Crimson Empress:

Our Crowd Funding bid has just 4 days left of its 45 day run and while over two-thirds, we are still well short of our goal.

Why support us?

A great game need great art and that is where we are short on resources. We have some excellent artists lined up to do commissions for us.

[b ]What do you get?[/b]

For $10 we keep you in the loop, notifying you about our progress and giving you sneak peeks as things are done.

For $20, you will also get the Visual Novel version of Part 1. The Visual Novel has the dialog and the scenes of the game along with additional narrative to give it more context.

For $50, you will also get the Visual Novel of Part 2 when it is done.

For $100, you also get the version with built in cheats. Maybe you have played through the game once, but you never go to do X. The cheats allow you to select some of the random events and win any card game with the hand of your choice.

For $125, you get your name in the credits as a silver supporter as well as all of the above

For $250, you get you name in the credits as a gold supporter and the benefits under the silver level.

For $500, you get you name on the splash screen as the platinum sponsor and the benefits under the silver level.

Silver, Gold, and Platinum Sponsors also get priority consideration when it comes to suggestions and enhancements.

17 people have already gone for the $100 level, two for Silver and one for Gold, but even if you just want to give us $10, we would really appreciate it. If just one in ten of the people who downloaded the game this last two weeks gave us $10, then we would be over the line.

Find us here: http://offbeatr.com/project/redemption-of-the-crimson-empress-part-2-67812055153
oncardam
Newly Registered

Postby UnLimiTeD » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Ah, sadly same problem as with Kickstarter. No credit card.
Doesn't look too good, but I wish you luck anyways.
UnLimiTeD

Postby oncardam » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:52 pm

UnLimiTeD Wrote:Ah, sadly same problem as with Kickstarter. No credit card.
Doesn't look too good, but I wish you luck anyways.

You can pay with a gift card. I sometimes use them on sites I am not sure about on the internet. You don't even have to use your real name or address.

I use Matercard branded gift cards from Woolworth's supermarkets here in Australia. The card costs $4 and you can load them up with as much cash as you want as a one off. You use them as a normal debit card but with a fair degree of anonymity. They also have online balance tracking. I have used one at Offbeatr to back another's project successfully.

Caution: The Offbeatr folks tell me that some US issued gift cards do not work for purchases outside the US and Offbeatr's credit card processor is in Europe.

Thanks for the good wishes. My White Knight has not pledged yet, but she has promised to be generous. All is not lost, but even her generosity will only go so far.
oncardam
Newly Registered

Return to Creative Corner