Fan Fantasy Episode II [Demo Ver]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Fan Fantasy Episode II [Demo Ver]

Postby Shinji62 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:45 am

Here is the demo for Episode II of Fan Fantasy!

I apologize for it taking so long, but it's here! In the demo version, you'll be able to explore the capital city of The World, and find some hidden H scenes. There's 6 in total. There are 4 just like in Fan Fantasy, all drawn by me, but two are something I'm just trying out for the demo. They're 3D scenes I made using Source Filmmaker. I included them because they're easy to make, and I was able to get some good models. I want to see what everyone thinks of them before putting some into the full game though. If you like them, let me know! If you don't like them, definitely let me know! Or just use the poll, either way. If more people like the 3D scenes, I'll include more in the full version, and in later episodes. Only if I can find high quality models though.

Anyway, as I've said before in previous threads, and on my blog, Episode II is the largest Episode, so that's why it's taking the longest. I hope the demo tides you over until the full version. Feel free to check out my dev blog for info on Fan Fantasy and any other project I'm working on. Once the full version is complete, I'll update this thread.

One last thing, people have been asking about donating, so, I've set up a donation page. Either donating to my circle or commenting with your thoughts on the game will help keep me motivated to spend more time working on the game. You can also check my blog for other ways to support me.
Here's the link to the website: http://www.excirclegames.com/
And my Developer Blog: http://excirclegames.blogspot.com/

Here's the download link. The file is pretty big, since it includes all of the assets from Episode I, and I haven't filtered out any unneeded assets yet. So, it may take a while to download. I'd like to upload to a faster service, but it's incredibly encouraging for me to see the number of downloads.
http://uploaded.net/file/153oiock
http://depositfiles.com/files/cv65wezkd

Episode I download/info:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3234

Credits for the 3D models. Don't look here if you want to be surprised at the characters. Do look here if you want to know who made/where to get the models.
Last edited by Shinji62 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Shinji62

Re: Fan Fantasy Episode II [Demo Ver]

Postby ChronoXShadow » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Can we get an alternate link, please? Depositfiles doesn't seem to be working for me.
ChronoXShadow

Postby D4nt3 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 pm

will there be women that you added to your harem in the first episode in 2nd episode ?
D4nt3
Newly Registered

Postby Shinji62 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:26 pm

ChronoXShadow Wrote:Can we get an alternate link, please? Depositfiles doesn't seem to be working for me.

Sorry, but for now, just Depositfiles. I'm working on getting a download tracker to work, so I can just upload it to my website for direct download, but until then, it'll just be Depositfiles. I just don't trust other filesharing sites, and I don't want people getting viruses or something from my game.

D4nt3 Wrote:will there be women that you added to your harem in the first episode in 2nd episode ?

The entire first episode will be available in the full Episode II, and there will be new scenes for a couple of the women that were in Episode I. For example, in Episode I, I mentioned that some women will get costumes. You'll be able to find one of Villetta's costumes in Episode II, and unlock a new scene that way.
Each episode will just add to the previous episodes. Eventually, it will just be one game. I'm releasing the game in Episodes because I'd rather add city by city, and get feedback and change things along the way. Instead of just develop the entire game all at once and hope people like it.
Shinji62

Postby regisgay » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:35 pm

Kind of a dumb question, and you may have hinted at it in your last post, but where might I find Episode 1? I've looked on your blog and site and I can't find anything mentioning it.
regisgay
Newly Registered

Postby Shinji62 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:15 pm

regisgay Wrote:Kind of a dumb question, and you may have hinted at it in your last post, but where might I find Episode 1? I've looked on your blog and site and I can't find anything mentioning it.

The thread was a couple pages back. Here's the download link, I'll add it into the main post. I kind of forgot about that xD
http://depositfiles.com/files/40obyffhr
Shinji62

Return to Creative Corner