Monster Lords Castle

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Monster Lords Castle

Postby Mr D » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:32 am

ninja streaming: session 2/9 over (kitsune almost done)

Name: Monster Lords Castle
Project type: Fake rpg
Story summary: There is a castle near the shoreline where monster girls live. The monster girls are friendly and even deal with the nearby village with the goods they make. But the monster girls are cursed and darkness takes a hold of them. But the curse can be held back by preforming a special ritual that can seal the curse for 20 years. So every 20 years a boy on the day he is born, is chosen to be trained for 20 years to be a hero that will drive away the darkness.
What I can do: all I need to do

Ok that much about the summary of my project. Now something from me. I started this project because I had some free time and hoped I could finish this until it runs out...I did not finish. The problem is that now that I do not have as much free time, the project starts to bore me and I want to do other things. But there is a lot of progress done so I think can finish this in a reasonable amount of time.
So good news: I think I can finish sooner than in 2 months time
Bad news: had to scrap 3 sex scenes so there will be only 5, no sound (cant make music), some scenes are not as polished as others. (btw the scenes that were scraped are slimegirl, harpy and monster queen)

I will not be post the project half finished so there wont be visible updates. If I finish a portion of the project I will add a character in the picture bellow. Also I might add a pool for some changes and opinions.

Update: 2/5 finished
preview.jpg

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

preview2.jpg
Last edited by Mr D on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:58 am, edited 15 times in total.
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Re: Monster Lords Castle

Postby Mr D » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:43 am

NeerHeer Wrote:Art looks cool. Might want to put some sort of semi-transparent purple filter over the snakegirl's eyes, right now the eyes look like they're on top of the hair.

It is like that in the actual scene but I just didnt bother to do it with the chibi version.

Also about the fake RPG thing. It will look like an RPG (press button an attack kind of element) but there is actually only one outcome so I consider it "fake"
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby NeerHeer » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:47 am

"Fake" RPG?

Art looks cool. Might want to put some sort of semi-transparent purple filter over the snakegirl's eyes, right now the eyes look like they're on top of the hair.

another way to do it is to continue the darker lines right through the eyes. I think that's how they usually do that.
Does bunny need to slap a bitch?!

Due to my utter inability to produce anything of merit via drawing, animating, or scripting, I have to hang around and bother you guys. Are we having fun yet?
NeerHeer

Postby Niggernig » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:08 am

That main character hero is Tal from Sudeki.
Niggernig
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

> No Harpy
: <

>No Slimegirl
D :

>No Monster Queen
D D :

Good luck though.

Could be amusing.
Lucky777

Postby NeerHeer » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Dropped in to see your ninja stream. Lookin' good!

Due to my utter inability to produce anything of merit via drawing, animating, or scripting, I have to hang around and bother you guys. Are we having fun yet?
NeerHeer

Postby Mr D » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:23 pm

Thanks.Sadly most of the scenes are not turning out as I want then, but I will try my best.
Mr D

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:51 am

Well the concept looking interesting. Looking forward to something playable. Good luck! :D
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Mr D » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:35 pm

I dont think I mention this but the sex scenes will not be with the chibi characters. The sex scenes are with actual models that I worked on and the chibi models will be there for dialog. Also 2 down 3 to go.
Btw you can think of the preview picture as an progress bar. Once there are all 5 monster girls there than it will mean all the sex scenes are done (so 6 characters in total). And once I add the 7th special character the project will be finished.
Mr D

Postby NeerHeer » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:46 am

I find your progress bar-image novel and enjoyable.

Also: WonderGamer; I saw his ninjastream. With the Kitsune. Dem titties.

NeerHeer

Postby Carlos1225 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Hooray Mino-chan!! Yum~ :mrgreen:
Carlos1225

Postby Decypifer » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:08 am

Nice work Mr D!
Decypifer

Return to Creative Corner