lok v.2 Revision [quit]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

lok v.2 Revision [quit]

Postby Terrantor!!! » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Been spending more time on this one cuz it has more art to work with. Here's an update.

new file:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

LoK.swf [ 234.35 KiB | Viewed 9805 times ]

old files:

(SOUND WARNING!!!!)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lok:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

RECOVER_LoK Framework.swf [ 2.11 MiB | Viewed 64240 times ]

FLA:
RECOVER_LoK Framework.rar
(4.67 MiB) Downloaded 3561 times
Last edited by Terrantor!!! on Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Terrantor!!!

Re: Terra's Mega Update

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Fuck I thought you quit.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:02 am

Not yet, broski, lol. You still my animator? This model Is the one I'm using, fuck what everyone thinks. I love LoK and I think Krystal shouldn't change. I'll send you the fla, next time I get my big boy connected, she's wired with a new costume and some cumshots. How does it run, btw, I'm on an old mac laptop and it runs like shit, lol.
Terrantor!!!

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:04 am

Terrantor!!! Wrote:Not yet, broski, lol. You still my animator? This model Is the one I'm using, fuck what everyone thinks. I love LoK and I think Krystal shouldn't change. I'll send you the fla, next time I get my big boy connected, she's wired with a new costume and some cumshots. How does it run, btw, I'm on an old mac laptop and it runs like shit, lol.

Sure i'll animate, and it runs fine, I just dislike the model, I always did.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:10 am

Oh, ok, good. Well I'm not building a new one, too much work.
Terrantor!!!

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:12 am

Terrantor!!! Wrote:Oh, ok, good. Well I'm not building a new one, too much work.

I thought you did, this was the basic one you showed me, then I gave you another, and then this is back. So I dunno.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:20 am

this is the same one with more code. I have an Idea to allow multiple versions of krystal, just needs a bit of tweaking.
Terrantor!!!

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:22 am

Terrantor!!! Wrote:this is the same one with more code. I have an Idea to allow multiple versions of krystal, just needs a bit of tweaking.

So what, use this one or..
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Borkenone » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:19 am

This looks nice.
But the opening somehow stuck and you have to skip it to continue.
And I don't know if it's just me or the typesetting of the texts are a little off?
Borkenone

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:55 pm

The only problem with using the oringal model, is you really have to nail matching the eyes as well if you want to stay true to the first version.

And yeah the text is cutting off in the boxes currently.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm curious and I've been wondering, how do people do those random sound effects?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby jahndey » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Looks great. Excited to see where this goes
jahndey
Newly Registered

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Biles Wrote:I'm curious and I've been wondering, how do people do those random sound effects?

Great question, i do them by placing all the sounds on individual franes in a movie clip. I then call a random number within that movie clip. I then use the gotoAndPlay(random(Variable)) function to hit a random frame. I then place that clip in the sex scene at the peak of the thrust.

trunks2585 Wrote:The only problem with using the oringal model, is you really have to nail matching the eyes as well if you want to stay true to the first version.

And yeah the text is cutting off in the boxes currently.

I'll fix that later, i'm actually gonna redo the whole message system. I agree about the eyes, though.. Thx.

Hey, vinnie, just make the anims send em when u do em.and i'l transcribe em later. Do doggy style and a blowjob scene, k?
Terrantor!!!

Postby unnecessaryaccount » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Looking good so far. Can you please make the sounds a LOT quieter, though? I can listen to relatively quiet music at 15% master volume but flash games like this always have the sounds so loud I have to turn the volume down to 2-4% or else it's just obnoxiously loud.
unnecessaryaccount

Postby Biles » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:15 am

Terrantor!!! Wrote:Great question, i do them by placing all the sounds on individual franes in a movie clip. I then call a random number within that movie clip. I then use the gotoAndPlay(random(Variable)) function to hit a random frame. I then place that clip in the sex scene at the peak of the thrust.

Hmm, okay. So then, where do place that particular code "gotoAndPlay(random(Variable))" part in the flash?
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:38 am

Looks like it'll be interesting. Still a lot of kinks to work through.
Zeus Kabob

Postby NeerHeer » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:24 am

Might wanna change the LoK logo display to a timed setting rather than having someone click on it, since normally clicking a logo takes you to that website. Or a "continue" button.
Does bunny need to slap a bitch?!

Due to my utter inability to produce anything of merit via drawing, animating, or scripting, I have to hang around and bother you guys. Are we having fun yet?
NeerHeer

Postby Terrantor!!! » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:56 pm

Biles Wrote:
Terrantor!!! Wrote:Great question, i do them by placing all the sounds on individual franes in a movie clip. I then call a random number within that movie clip. I then use the gotoAndPlay(random(Variable)) function to hit a random frame. I then place that clip in the sex scene at the peak of the thrust.

Hmm, okay. So then, where do place that particular code "gotoAndPlay(random(Variable))" part in the flash?

Put the code on the first frame. Don't put any sound on the first frame. Then put gotoAndPlay(2+random(totalfranes-1));
As the frame code.
Terrantor!!!

Postby Biles » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:26 pm

First frame of what? The movie clip of the beast fucking Krystal at the titlescreen? I'm still a bit confused, I'm more of a visual kind of guy and coding and scripts tend to hurt my left-brain x_x. I don't suppose you can make a screenshot, can you?
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:24 am

Biles Wrote:First frame of what? The movie clip of the beast fucking Krystal at the titlescreen? I'm still a bit confused, I'm more of a visual kind of guy and coding and scripts tend to hurt my left-brain x_x. I don't suppose you can make a screenshot, can you?

I'm gonna post the fla when everything is organized. But u make a new movie clip with no graphics or fuck scenes. Just sound. U then drag that invisible clip into a sex scene at the frame u want it to sound off. I'm the sane way, lol. I'm forced to learn code becauuse i'm particular on how the game should be built.
Terrantor!!!

Next

Return to Creative Corner