Peach content concepts

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peach content concepts

Postby trunks2585 » Wed May 26, 2010 7:18 pm

actually right now it's just an idea, we haven't planned up to the mario world yet, we're trying to avoid dropping hints and teasing you guys now.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 pm

Quick query to anyone, especially Yums. If you're interested I can start the realization of some of your ideas. I'm more for going along one set story line with optional sidepath that ultimatly return to the main plot. Not too keep on infinate branching in this sense.
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby Brownzilla » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Nice job with the thought layout! XD Definitely took this project to a whole new level.
Brownzilla

Postby Thaedael » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Last edited by Thaedael on Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thaedael

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:01 pm

this has promise to it, what else are you planning to do?
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby TheKnight » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:59 am

This looks quite promising, I hope for the addition of classic music from Super Nintendo/NES Mario games.
Music has always been a huge thing for me in flash games.
TheKnight

Postby Yumskerdoodle » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Awesome! I think this is a great direction for an offshoot game (or mini-game within LoK; random arcade machine what). I love the classic art style and I'd be very interested to see where you'd go with character sprites. I could see updating classic mario sprites (sexy peach) and have the "action" happen in a cutscene format (for high rez images or animations).
Yumskerdoodle

Postby Thaedael » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:11 am

Yumskerdoodle Wrote:Awesome! I think this is a great direction for an offshoot game (or mini-game within LoK; random arcade machine what).

Thaedael

Postby Thaedael » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:57 am

Yumskerdoodle Wrote:I could see updating classic mario sprites (sexy peach) and have the "action" happen in a cutscene format (for high rez images or animations).

Super Mario World. For the record, I can't program. If I could these would be the game world walking/npc sprites, actual action would be cut scenes up to PlayShapes Standard.
Thaedael

Postby Thaedael » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 am

trunks2585 Wrote:this has promise to it, what else are you planning to do?

Updated Map : Click Below for FULL VIEW
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/feyaden/ ... /lopm2.png

Code: Select All Code
From left to right:
*=yumksin original proposal ~>= Alternate Route
*Throne Room
*Castle Corridor ~> *Peach's Shower Room ~> *Peach's Bedroom
*Castle Gate
*World 1~1
*World 1~2
*Hedge ~> *Hedge Secret
*Mushroom House (needs to be completed) ~> *Mushroom House Interior
*Entrance to the Underworld
*World 2~1
*World 2~2
*World 2~3
*World 3~1
*World 3~2 ~> Underwater ~> Secret Cave ~> Haunted House 1 ~> Haunted House 2 ~> Secret Castle Chamber ~> Secret Castle Chamber 2
*Bowser Gate
*Bowser Interior 1
*Bowser Interior 2
*Bowser Interior 3
*Bowsers Room

All that is really left is to work on the Mushroom House, and then the world NPC sprites (like the peach one I edited in above post). That leaves all the ones yumskerdoodle suggested, plus a few more I and some other people would like to see (vivian, rosalina, wendy-koopa etc.) Really all I am doing is just brain storming using graphics I ripped from old games, re-arranged, and edited. The idea of course being to inspire the programmers, and other users on board. So I guess I'll just keep goofing around until I get bored.
Thaedael

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:31 am

fun fact, vivian was actually a dude in the japanese version, the real reason why her older sister always made fun of her. So yeah if you played thousand year door in japanese, vivian was a trap.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Thaedael » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:37 am

Ya, well aware of that, but I would go with a female vivian. However judging that not everyone is similar, an option for a futa one would probably be a compromise others will be willing to make.
Thaedael

Postby Thaedael » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:42 am

Meh,
Guess I have too much free time on my hands if I am making at least one thing a night. This time I have something new to show. Now before you look at it, keep in mind that this is trying to keep within the style of the original super mario world style sprites. That being said, toad is made from scratch, and while I tried hard to keep his palette down to standard, i cheated and added 2 more colors. That being said, my friend was complaining about his eyes and I wanted to know what you guys think.

The second one has softer eyes to make my friend happy, either way let me know what you think. When I get enough responses I will go make a royal guard version,
Thaedael

Postby Xananos » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:15 am

Toad looks SO high. Is he made of psilocybin? Everyone looks pretty good. Peach is incredibly surprised, and Luigi looks kind of shady (shifty eyes for the suspicion). I think Peach's hips are disproportionately wide. She is wearing petticoats under her dress, after all, so it's not all her underneath. Did Mario and Luigi really have respectively colored shoes? I can't remember. It looks fine that way, but I thought they both wore brown shoes?

Of the two Toads given, I like the bottom one better. I don't remember what color eyes Toad has, but the blue looks more natural. Hope that helps.
Xananos

Postby Thaedael » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:46 am

Mario, Luigi, and Peach, are all nintendo`s original sprites. They are from the final ending of super mario world.
For peach, I will keep it in mind and revise the legs, I don`t like how they turned out anyway personally.
As for mario and luigi`s shoes, in game they are brown but in the ending they are respective colors, due to color palette limitations of the s.n.e.s.

Redid toad, didn`t want to give him big cute eyes but it seems to have fixed his high-shady look, at least somewhat:
Thaedael

Postby demise23 » Sat May 14, 2011 5:28 am

About "Amazing Horse"..
Which version in particular would be used? I nominate either the Heavy metal version by ReinXeed or the 8-bit Version, found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMJaM9TZ4As; or the 8-bit version by Raddox2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSWA7bMkV6M. I nominate the 8-bit version, since if we used the heavy metal version, we'd have to cut the song off early. Oh, and also, would we be using the original version, or would we include the new lyrics that Weebl recently released?
Also, is Goombella going to make an appearance, and if so, when?
Yes, This is Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness. So what if I play Yu-Gi-Oh? At least I don't smoke, do drugs, drink, or break the law!
demise23

Previous

Return to Creative Corner