Biography

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Biography

Postby Cookies » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:10 am

Biography is a rags made game, featuring the youth of a fictive character (optional male, female and herm). Since I've spent far too much time around these forums I figured I owe you guys a demo at least, and perhaps even a shameless plug to ask for javascript veterans or other smart individuals willing to lend a hand. Please leave a comment or pm if you feel addressed.

I know its in a bit of a rough state right now, but I'm still working on it; besides, its a demo. At any rate, try messing around for a bit if you have some time. Hope you enjoy.

download demo: http://speedy.sh/e9y7a/Biography.rag
Not sure if you need this, but if asked: kivizarelohe <---- password

You might need to get the trial version of rags. if so, you can get it here:
http://www.ragsgame.com/?page_id=6

ps. everything in green is clickable, and the pc in your study can change your gender.
Cookies

Re: Biography

Postby Wobbit » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:25 am

I'm a long time lurker and only recently registered on the site. Tried out the demo of the game and it does seem interesting but there is one issue I have with it, the text that appears in the dialogue and action box is set to a very large size so I can barely get 2 lines of text on the screen at a time and some large words have to be finished on the other line. Not familiar with the programming of games but I figured I could at least point out this possible bug.
Wobbit
Newly Registered

Postby Lurkingchar » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:51 am

Not sure if I screwed with RAGS last time I was on or you did this, but the font size was at 75 and a pain in the ass to read, other than that though I'm liking it.
anyway EDITING TIME!!!
things i Noticed
1. Two peas in a pod* not pot.
2. Week is used wrong in some cases.
List will most likely continue.
Why aren't we gods?
Lurkingchar

Postby Cookies » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:05 am

If you go to 'edit', you can change your font to however you like it. That might help.

I'll work on it today, mostly grammar and room fixin~
Cookies

Postby Wobbit » Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Yep hitting the edit and adjusting the font did help out greatly, since I'm not the most tech savvy that solution didn't even occur to me. Can't wait to try out more of the game and give a report on any issues I may find and my opinion.
Wobbit
Newly Registered

Postby Cookies » Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:52 pm

I've made a google + account to host the document I'm working with. If you can't be asked to keep messing around with rags (I dont blame you), have a peek at this document instead. The story and all events can be found here just as in the game, so beware spoilers!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rBM ... sp=sharing
Cookies

Return to Creative Corner