Samus GB

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Samus GB

Postby Darek » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 am

bosworth115 Wrote:hey is this supposed to be at http://www.gamesofdesire.com/action/lok-samus-orgy/ ?

Chances are; no.
Most of those games sites just rip games from other sites (such as LoK); then post it on their websites without permission, earning money from advertisements that they have on their website.
Darek

Postby Foxx1 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:36 pm

wow, pretty wierd seeing that on relatively well-known site.. But that is the way most of sites like that work I guess. :shock:
Well, no harm done I guess as long as people enjoy it. Though I really should add link to the site and credit original artwork in the flash itself.

And by the way I have tons of projects like 20-40% done nothing extensive, but just a little projects like this one to amuse myself. ;)
Maybe I'll post teasers and you could tell me which one to finish first.

Also I'm have worked on re-modelling this one with new Samus model based mainly on Gorepetes and Cortas work. (All sounds will also be looked into)
I'd like to use Kal's Lizardmen model also to make it match with more detailed Samus, but they are so much more detailed and complicated than
the very basic Playshapes model that I'd really need to rework the whole animation, but we'll see..

Oh, and thanks for the feedback and support everyone. It is really appreciated! :)

Favelor Wrote:PS. what did u use to creat this?

Adobe Flash CS4
Foxx1
Newly Registered

Postby Acidrayne360 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:56 am

Then they wouldn't touch it, dude. :lol:
Acidrayne360

Postby Csbears » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 am

Foxx1 Wrote:wow, pretty wierd seeing that on relatively well-known site.. But that is the way most of sites like that work I guess. :shock:
Well, no harm done I guess as long as people enjoy it. Though I really should add link to the site and credit original artwork in the flash itself.

I made that in a thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=750 for just that reason...Ren has already stated that he don' leik dem peepz so when 0.3 comes out hes gonna make the intro into some video or something that you need to start the game, which will be a much more intricate design so that Ren will "have'em by the short hairs". Maybe if things all work out all of the projects here could be shielded by Rens master plan...like a umbrella. Don't give up hope just yet...they may have won the battle but we will win the war.
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby dark_mosaic » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:02 am

Good job though
dark_mosaic
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Creative Corner