Another Tail [Original]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Another Tail...

Postby elementboy101 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 am

i hope these scenes will also go into the game plzzz man its AWSOME
elementboy101
Newly Registered

Postby Ekaitza » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:06 pm

Pleasssssee!!! Complete this game!!! It promises to be one of the best erotic rpg games ever done.
Ekaitza
Newly Registered

Postby Reaver » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:36 pm

yeah this game shows a lot of promise
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Axel » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Seconded. I'd love to see more of this.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Postby AnotherArrow » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Finally had some free time to work on this again. =D Waiting on my guild to get "raid worthy" is giving me plenty of free time. That, and I'm sick of Archaeology.

Nothing big to report. Just though I'd stop by and post a little update. Code isn't implemented yet, so... yea... you can't change her clothes yet, and I haven't finished the "accessories" yet. But at least you can give me some feedback on her.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

AnotherTail - Asset Developement 2 - 001.swf [ 80.06 KiB | Viewed 11270 times ]

AnotherArrow

Postby Kryger » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:52 pm

AnotherArrow Wrote:Finally had some free time to work on this again. =D Waiting on my guild to get "raid worthy" is giving me plenty of free time. That, and I'm sick of Archaeology.

Nothing big to report. Just though I'd stop by and post a little update. Code isn't implemented yet, so... yea... you can't change her clothes yet, and I haven't finished the "accessories" yet. But at least you can give me some feedback on her.

Really fucking great! Ditto on the WoW thing. BoT trash runs are ftw. Krystal looks sexy as hell man.
You are no God to me. This is a Reckoning.
You are nothing to me. This is a Reckoning.
Kryger

Postby MirceaKitsune » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:52 pm

She looks very beautiful! :oops: Can't wait to see more ^_^
MirceaKitsune

Postby Lord Panzi » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:40 pm

one thing
when you can see her stomach/pussy area, give it some lines or something like a slight cameltoe, just so we can see where it is
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Oriandu » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Looking good, but the abdominals could use a little more detailing. That and... her neutral face is quite scary, like she's going to rape everyone else instead of the other way around. :P
Oriandu

Postby redeyes330 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:30 am

Okay, this looks nice. Real nice. Can't wait to see it in action.
redeyes330

Postby MrBear » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:56 am

Very nice dude. Your really talented with flash, lets see if you can out do yourself though :)
MrBear

Postby trunks2585 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:41 am

Good to see updates from you.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby AnotherArrow » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 am

Lord Panzi Wrote:one thing
when you can see her stomach/pussy area, give it some lines or something like a slight cameltoe, just so we can see where it is

There is actually a very slight cameltoe in her um... cowgirl position... but the suit is a little too dark to see the lines (zoom in and see if you see it :D ). Other clothes may make it a little more visible. As for the profile area, nothing I did seem to look right... so I gave up on it for the sake of moving on with other things (in fact, I decided to scrap a lot of in progress work just to get moving... no more front and quarter views of the head :cry: )

Oriandu Wrote:Looking good, but the abdominals could use a little more detailing. That and... her neutral face is quite scary, like she's going to rape everyone else instead of the other way around. :P
I tried to make each symbol (body part) reusable for various poses, the end result meant having to reduce some detailing. There will be a "belt" accessory around her waist, so... it shouldn't seem so bland there. As for her face, :lol: yea, i keep tweaking her eyes and left them in that state at some point...
AnotherArrow

Postby Unholy Sonic » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:28 am

Great work, very nice.
Tho on the 2nd picture to the left, when she is standing up in that position, I think he brest should be a little more tossed to the right, it feels a bit centered when she is slightly facing to the right.
Also, when we can see her back, could you make a little hole where her tail is starting? Cause it feels like the tail isnt part of the body but more part of the suit.

Other then that, I'm waiting for an epic doggystyle, on all four not like the right one but more bend-over like.

Aaand... awesome job your doing, can't wait for the rest of the work done.
Unholy Sonic

Postby searingdark » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:27 am

im liking the character updates they look nice, and i like the as far as you could get lol
searingdark
Newly Registered

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Oriandu Wrote:That and... her neutral face is quite scary, like she's going to rape everyone else instead of the other way around. :P

That actually sounds like a great thing! Couldn't help it :D

On a separate note, these sprites look a lot like the way Comet draws Krystal (which is nice). eg: http://img.booru.org/r34//images/538/5a ... 1261f5.jpg, http://e621.net/data/a4/d8/a4d83547cda2 ... 2530c1.jpg
MirceaKitsune

Postby superEXT » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:25 pm

@AnotherArrow

Those Krystal sprites are gorgeous and well designed. Apart from the permanently closed up fists, they're ace. If they can be animated and have secondary animation(like jiggle physics) that would be equally awesome.

If it's not been mentioned already (Just jumped into this thread), will there be any enemies other than Sharpclaws? Like tentacle monsters perhaps?
superEXT

Postby Axel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:44 am

Wow, I'm taken away, haha.
Can't wait until we get a shot of that.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Postby Oriandu » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Yar, the more I look at this Krystal sheet, the more I like it. Easily the best Krystal on any project on these boards.
Oriandu

Postby swirls » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Looking pretty nice, keep it up!
swirls

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner