Another Tail [Original]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Another Tail...

Postby ICE » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:37 pm

If you only had a "littl'e" free time and made that... Imagine what you could do in a day? You need to get of WoW and use your talents on this.
ICE

Postby AnotherArrow » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:25 pm

More minor adjustments, started coding in the clothes, blah blah blah,...
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

AnotherTail - Asset Developement 2 - 003.swf [ 100.53 KiB | Viewed 7767 times ]

AnotherArrow

Postby Outonbail » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Awesome!
Outonbail

Postby Reaver » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:02 am

she looks a little too blue but still nice
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 am

I see what you mean. I agree, maybe drop the saturation, or brightness, or both.
Zeus Kabob

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:41 am

OMG keeps looking lovely! <3
MirceaKitsune

Postby Lord Panzi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 am

when she is naked with her legs spread, throw in some pink where she would be opening up
otherwise, ME LIKE
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby MirceaKitsune » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:52 am

Lord Panzi Wrote:when she is naked with her legs spread, throw in some pink where she would be opening up
otherwise, ME LIKE

+1. I think that part should be very detailed, even. And I'd love both entrances showing there also :D
MirceaKitsune

Postby Lord Panzi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:17 am

MirceaKitsune Wrote:
Lord Panzi Wrote:when she is naked with her legs spread, throw in some pink where she would be opening up
otherwise, ME LIKE

+1. I think that part should be very detailed, even. And I'd love both entrances showing there also :D

yay! the entrance is the best part! so yummy looking mmm... im gonna go make some popcorn
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby anonymous174 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 am

I like the stuffs with the golden bra because flight suit is getting monotonous (not sure on spelling.) Also, I agree with the concept of more detail and showing of her multiple naughty caves. :3
anonymous174

Postby PetRex » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:07 am

Those are very beautiful. Just one prob I'm spotting. I dunno what's wrong, but the left leg on the missionary position seems off, particularly the shin. Other than that, very sexy and can't wait for full blown animations.
PetRex

Postby AnotherArrow » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 am

Lord Panzi Wrote:
MirceaKitsune Wrote:
otherwise, ME LIKE

yay! the entrance is the best part! so yummy looking mmm... im gonna go make some popcorn

On my to-do list. It's something I'm going to work on when I get there. In fact, I already have a symbol for it... i just haven't added it to the character sheet cuz i wasn't sure if it looks right... mb i'll add it in my next update.

As for her flight suit... I toned down the darker area so that some of her lines could be seen. Which did you prefer? The Darker suit or the current slightly Brighter one? (refer to a previous page for reference).

As for "too blue"... yea, i thought that way too... then i got use to it... then i fell in love with it... and so shall you... or you'll have to wait till I implement the fur changing, which won't happen for quite some time (I would have to create a shit load more symbols then I want to right now to do that).

keep the comments coming, I evaluate all feedback and try to make any needed adjustments that I can.
AnotherArrow

Postby AnotherArrow » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:28 am

PetRex Wrote:Those are very beautiful. Just one prob I'm spotting. I dunno what's wrong, but the left leg on the missionary position seems off, particularly the shin. Other than that, very sexy and can't wait for full blown animations.

Left leg (one on top)? or Right leg (one on bottom)? or am I looking at the wrong position? Personally, I've felt the right leg (shin) needed some work, but never could get the lines to work out... I'll look into it.
AnotherArrow

Postby PetRex » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:55 am

The top leg for the second one on top. I think u should move the shin a layer so it's in front of the thigh., or make a 45 degree twist for it. Just my opinion.
PetRex

Postby Oriandu » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 am

I think you might want to drop the belt down just a touch. Not much, just a few pixels, as at the moment it doesn't look like it's sitting right on her waist, looks more like it's just dangling on her hips.
Oriandu

Postby Axel » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:37 am

Just wondering about the shoes, mostly. Wondering about the heels K-girl came with before.

Other than that, I've naught to say, this is awesome itself.
Just a guy who's only good for sketches.
Axel

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:45 am

Petrex, I think you are seeing that she is twisting clockwise while her legs are remaining in a regular position, so it appears as if that leg is not connecting to the hip properly.
Zeus Kabob

Postby AnotherArrow » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:27 pm

PetRex Wrote:The top leg for the second one on top. I think u should move the shin a layer so it's in front of the thigh., or make a 45 degree twist for it. Just my opinion.

Ok, I see what you're seeing. Done.

Oriandu Wrote:I think you might want to drop the belt down just a touch. Not much, just a few pixels, as at the moment it doesn't look like it's sitting right on her waist, looks more like it's just dangling on her hips.

Function over form... I thought the same thing, but for animation reasons, I had to keep it where it is, unless I remake certain parts of the leg, which I'm kind of reluctant to do ATM. If i did move it down, parts of it would be unnaturally clipped or be covered by another symbol (thighs) during animations (probably still will, but very little).

Axel Wrote:Just wondering about the shoes, mostly. Wondering about the heels K-girl came with before.

Eh? Oh... wait... no... I'm kind of lost here... I think I know what you're saying... but not sure... adding high heels. (link to k-girl if you can for my reference, i'm not sure what you're talking about).
AnotherArrow

Postby MrBear » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm

high heels would look sexy as fuck on krystal. do iiiiit lol
MrBear

Postby sparticulous » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 pm

how do you get the .fla file to work. Downloaded it. then downloaded adobe flash player but it says it doesnt recognize the .fla file =-/ and i can't find the adobe flash player in the list of device even though it says its installed under the website and on my computer list of programs under add and remove in control panel!
sparticulous
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner