Another Tail [Original]

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Another Tail...

Postby BipolarWTF » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:36 pm

Dude you seriously need to update this. One of the coolest ideas on here to me.
BipolarWTF

Postby toolipz » Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:40 am

dude you should keep working on this. This is great.

Man I joined just to say that.. if that's not inscentive, I don't know what it.
toolipz
Newly Registered

Postby ShadeFire » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:40 pm

Warning: First Post, may sound like a douche

I would say this is above most of the other current project for one simple reason: There are sequential events.
These easily allow sex scenes to be lengthened (YAY!) and add replay value, as well as extended play time to find every one of those scenes.

For the plot: one with lots of sex and a believable plot and characters > one with lots of sex and a weak plot with sex toy characters. If we see Krystal's personality gradually deteriorate into that of a sex toy, than all for it, but if she is just dropped into the personality, we worry about it because some of us (like me) have actually played Star Fox and know that is not her original personality. Not only that, I am pretty sure everyone on this forum is at least a bit sadistic and would love to see that kind of thing. This would also lend itself well to the ability to go back after the game ends and replay all the sex scenes, by then Krystal would be a total slut, you might even consider keeping the "Really Hard" animations to give us after we beat the game, like a little reward. I would also say to go ahead on the development of a Save/Load system (Your intro kind of seemed like that to me, if you have no plans for it, then hey, it's your project) because you have these events; gives us the ability to get the best scene (aka:most fappable :D )
"Anything is funny, as long as it is happening to someone else."~Anonymous
ShadeFire
Newly Registered

Postby sacr3d bl0od » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:19 am

Ok I am rarely posting about anything on these forums just gathering information about everything there is to know about. But here comes the hard truth this is not my first account this is my second i cannot remember my first........... But none the less i joined a while ago and i have seen many games start off and NEVER finish and they turn into "DEAD" games. Hard truth some more- and this is one of those games that is either dead or waiting on more sprites to use for this game. But it is a 8- 1 chance 8 being dead and 1 being waiting for sprites. I am sorry if i crushed you.
sacr3d bl0od
Newly Registered

Postby AnotherArrow » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Don't write me off just yet Blood. =D

Right now, I've been splitting my free time between Cataclysm and this (honestly, more on cata atm), but fear not. Things are progressing. I'm still hammering out a few quirks in my redesign of Krystal. Much of the problems I'm having now is how I want to approach the customization of her. Do I stick with using multiple symbols to change her fur color, or do I code in some script that can change the color of one symbol? Should I just use another symbol attached to her head for longer hair, or just combine the longer hair graphics into the current hair symbol? Each method has its ups and downs. Some are easy to implement, but will require more time to animate. Etc.

Once I've got something working, I'll post a "dress-up" teaser so you can evaluate the new Krystal and give me feedback. When will that be? Don't know, cata has me good.
AnotherArrow

Postby Ekaitza » Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm

I'm a fan of your work, I enjoy erotic minigames and this RPG is a very good promise. But I have a question: this is the definitive version? I ask it because this game has even mistakes, for example in the bath zone and in the cavern (Krystal gets trapped in the right side of each zone). Thank you for your great work and excuse my English (I'm not anglosaxon). Kisses, bye!
Ekaitza
Newly Registered

Postby MrBear » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Dont waste time with fake games like cata when you can be making real games like a fake krystal rape game :D
MrBear

Postby sacr3d bl0od » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:56 pm

huh..... alright arrow this is a rare occasion so u have my respect and should continue this game after your finished playing W.O.W but until then well be waiting
sacr3d bl0od
Newly Registered

Postby Csbears » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:26 am

You're never really "finished" with WoW...it's an all consuming force that feeds on your soul for the powers of the Dark Gods. It will be done with you long before you're done with it, unless a bunch of bullshit happens all at the same time and you realize what kind of grip the game has over your life and you finally understand that you need to quit it. But alas, gave up one addiction to take on another.

But uh, yeah Cata makes this one man job turn into at a snails crawl, so don't expect much in the way of any big updates for some time...and yes, World of Warcrack is really that addictive. Just watch that Judge Judy case or any one of those man hating woman shows...turns a lot of marriages on their heads.
Last edited by Csbears on Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Those who do evil to others - the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists - you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me... The Punisher.
Csbears

Postby Jehuty » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Csbears Wrote:You're never really "finished" with WoW...it's an all consuming force that feeds on your soul for the powers of the Dark Gods. It will be done with you long before you're done with it, unless a bunch of bullshit happens all at the same time and you realize what kind of grip the game has over your life and you finally understand that you need to quit it. But alas, gave up one addiction to take on another.

Haha, curse the damn rapid expansions! Just when you're max level and think all you have left is your Saturday night guild raid, here comes another one.

Good job so far, Arrow. Glad to hear you're not giving up. What are your plans for the near future?
Jehuty
Newly Registered

Postby Trevor_Belmondo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:32 pm

Awesome game, but very short, ühüüü. T.T
Trevor_Belmondo

Postby Outonbail » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:38 am

Trevor_Belmondo Wrote:Awesome game, but very short, ühüüü. T.T

I like to think of this as a demonstration for better things to cum...erm come. Yeah. :P
Outonbail

Postby Kozan » Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:01 am

I very much enjoyed this. I wish I knew more about C++ or just flash in general, but I'm sad to say that I don't know much of anything at all. I'm interested as to what we can expect for the future of this game, rather than completion and bug fixes.
Kozan
Newly Registered

Postby Tial » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 pm

I must say that this is a very good begining. i like how you have construkted this, especialy the "map" part of it but some areas should be a little longer.

PS: im just saing that incase some of it will be usued in the future.
Great Work!!
Target and Deny! By our deaths shall they know us!!(yes im a hoples adict to Warhammer 40k)
Tial
Newly Registered

Postby 138 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:33 am

I really like where this is going. The map, the costume and color options, ect are all great.
I gotta say though, I prefer the Krystal already being used to the new one in the works by a mile.
Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
Newly Registered

Postby Acidrayne360 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:16 am

Outonbail Wrote:
Trevor_Belmondo Wrote:Awesome game, but very short, ühüüü. T.T

I like to think of this as a demonstration for better things to cum...erm come. Yeah. :P

I see what you did there. :lol:
Acidrayne360

Postby deathpuppy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:26 pm

This is such an AWESOME flash. Can't wait for it to be finished! I'm more than happy to donate if funding is required :D

By the way, just out of curiousity, would there be any tentacles in a secret dungeon or something? Are you a tentacle fan?
deathpuppy

Postby Sleepnir » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:25 am

Definitely an awesome, awesome style-- you really did a great job with the modeling as well as the more RPGish feel to it. And the boatload of costumes is amazing. Especially that you did 'em MiM style and they all come apart, that really adds a lot to the scenes. Nice man!
Sleepnir

Postby swirls » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:25 am

Huh, I didn't respond to this yet?

I think you've got some pretty cool ideas going on here, and I'd love to see more when you get to it (after Cataclysm I guess =P ). I like the different costumes and fur colors and all the different places to go to and so forth. Keep it up!
swirls

Postby Fazel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:55 pm

I make an account only to post here^^
The job u have done is great, so pls continue it when u can^^
Fazel
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner