New Flash mini-game. Furry Fury: Beta on the Beach

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: New Flash mini-game. Furry Fury: Beta on the Beach

Postby rommeltje » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:32 pm

MrBear Wrote: Suggestion : When krystal gets her pants taken off, she still wears her boots. Have them take those off too.

No! Please don't do that! The boots are one of my favorite things about this game. I was so glad to see her keeping them on for such a long time, unlike in other games. Since not everyone seems to agree with that however, how about adding a cheat that never lets your armor meter drop below 1 point. That way, she'll take off all of her clothes, but never her boots, unless you want to.
Last edited by rommeltje on Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
rommeltje
Newly Registered

Postby CmdrFenix83 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Very enjoyable. I agree with the request for more positions. How about a seduce grapple where she mounts the target? ride the cock if it's a male, rides the face if female? Still has her in the dominant position, but hey, why shouldn't she enjoy some too?
CmdrFenix83

Postby haloman » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:21 pm

ya and for more "rape possitions
female: scissor, finger from behind (kinda like your girls position, just a bit different), 3-some (one rides her face, one eats her out or whatever)

male: face fuck, "standing" 69, missionary

just a few ideas!
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby dirtyc101 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:21 am

Just wanted to say keep the position ideas coming. :) I hadn't even thought about face-sitting, but it's a good idea & one I'll likely use. Probably won't be able to really start working on this again until end of this year, so now's a great time for suggestions like this.

Just don't be shocked when I can't use them all. hehahah.

-DirtyC101
dirtyc101

Postby MrBear » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 am

I had an idea a while back for your K-Fox and the Crystal Sword flash Dirty.
Here it is if you still want to try and use it somehow.

MrBear Wrote:Well, I was wondering since V3.0 is going to be kind of an RPG, why not create an AOE attack?

Best Idea I could think of for now (Im tired, maybe I can process more info tomorrow morning)

Why not have a skill where Krystal all of a sudden starts to strip, and determining what level the "Skill" is, if there will be skills, she can either fail the strip tease, or complete it.
I.E. Have Krystal strip for 2 Sharpclaws or w/e the fuck. She loses stamina, not HEALTH, but stamina. Krystal can have more stamina depending on how much her stats are increased. (Such as if there will be a vitality stat, have each point of vitality increase her stamina by 10 points each vitality stat) Depending on the level of the strip tease skill, have a limit on how many Sharpclaws she can seduce at once. Say, a max of 3 or 4 at level 5 of the skill. Once they are successfully entranced in her strip tease show, their eyes turn into stars and they start to drool, taking periodic damage every 2 ~ 3 seconds. When she has completed the seduce, the Sharpclaws ejaculate all over Krystal, and fall faint on the ground. Of course they wont stay there, but will disappear after 1 ~ 2 seconds.

+1 if you think its a good idea (Yeah its not perfect, of course there would be problems, such as if there are no stats or health bars for the Sharpclaws like there was in the K and The Crystal Sword RPG, but hey, at least its an idea)
MrBear

Postby Acidrayne360 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:21 am

MrBear Wrote:I had an idea a while back for your K-Fox and the Crystal Sword flash Dirty.
Here it is if you still want to try and use it somehow.

MrBear Wrote:Well, I was wondering since V3.0 is going to be kind of an RPG, why not create an AOE attack?

Best Idea I could think of for now (Im tired, maybe I can process more info tomorrow morning)

Why not have a skill where Krystal all of a sudden starts to strip, and determining what level the "Skill" is, if there will be skills, she can either fail the strip tease, or complete it.
I.E. Have Krystal strip for 2 Sharpclaws or w/e the fuck. She loses stamina, not HEALTH, but stamina. Krystal can have more stamina depending on how much her stats are increased. (Such as if there will be a vitality stat, have each point of vitality increase her stamina by 10 points each vitality stat) Depending on the level of the strip tease skill, have a limit on how many Sharpclaws she can seduce at once. Say, a max of 3 or 4 at level 5 of the skill. Once they are successfully entranced in her strip tease show, their eyes turn into stars and they start to drool, taking periodic damage every 2 ~ 3 seconds. When she has completed the seduce, the Sharpclaws ejaculate all over Krystal, and fall faint on the ground. Of course they wont stay there, but will disappear after 1 ~ 2 seconds.

+1 if you think its a good idea (Yeah its not perfect, of course there would be problems, such as if there are no stats or health bars for the Sharpclaws like there was in the K and The Crystal Sword RPG, but hey, at least its an idea)

Oh my god, I don't know why I didn't think of it before you...That would tie into my bukkake idea PERFECTLY.
A strip tease! Genius, dude, genius! But the starry eyes idea seems kinda...I dunno, anime-ish? Not everybody likes anime, so why not just have them jerk off to Krystal's strip tease? That would fit with the final ejaculation better anyways.
Acidrayne360

Postby MrBear » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:27 am

Yeah it was just an idea for the eyes :P. But yeah, this was for the 3.0V of LoK but it wouldnt fit in very well for LoK so I suggested it for this game, so at least it would fit in better
MrBear

Postby haloman » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:59 pm

So any ideas for when the next update will be? Because the suspence is kiling me. :)
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby MrBear » Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:39 am

haloman Wrote:So any ideas for when the next update will be? Because the suspence is kiling me. :)

Probably not for a while, but once he updates it one more time, hopefully it will contain lots of updates and suggestions posted on this thread :)
MrBear

Postby Trees » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:02 am

Well to start out this games Wasn't completely horrid and there were several parts i liked...
There wasn't want lagg on my comp and i have a Piece O' S***
It look accurately decent (as far as flash is concerned)
and there was half way decent Combat and some cool move
As far as the good its very nice.

But there are a few things i would recommend on fixing...
The Health Glitch were u kick-flip and u lose 1-6 health.(if it hasnt been already)
and try to keep the animation a bit more fluid at points it was choppy

in a scaling system or maybe a leveling system it should turn out great
a 83/100

only got to lvl 6 because of my broken hand but i wont quit till i hit 30
Trees
Newly Registered

Postby kingcupworld » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:15 am

Trees Wrote:But there are a few things i would recommend on fixing...
The Health Glitch were u kick-flip and u lose 1-6 health.(if it hasnt been already)

Just an fyi, this isnt a glitch. the maker designed it this way
Thanks in advance...
kingcupworld

Postby dirtyc101 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:53 am

haloman Wrote:So any ideas for when the next update will be? Because the suspence is kiling me. :)

My personal goal is end of February. Partially because w the holidays coming up I don't expect to start until January, but more because if I work on it for more than a few months I'll get bored & not finish.

And yes, the flipkick is supposed to drain health. Otherwise you'd just hold the 'S' button down until you win. The goal (for me anyway) is to set the game up so that you need to alternate between all your moves. Now, if you think it drains too much health, that's a different story. I actually set it lower than I intend for the full game, as this demo was more of a beat-em up / survival game.

-DirtyC101
dirtyc101

Postby MrBear » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:30 pm

dirtyc101 Wrote:

My personal goal is end of February. Partially because w the holidays coming up I don't expect to start until January, but more because if I work on it for more than a few months I'll get bored & not finish.

And yes, the flipkick is supposed to drain health. Otherwise you'd just hold the 'S' button down until you win. The goal (for me anyway) is to set the game up so that you need to alternate between all your moves. Now, if you think it drains too much health, that's a different story. I actually set it lower than I intend for the full game, as this demo was more of a beat-em up / survival game.

-DirtyC101

Hey dirty, check my suggestion and tell me what you think about it.
MrBear

Postby obking » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:26 am

i think you should add a futa choice for us dick girl lovers like a cheat maybe for all the lizard girls to be dick girls
obking
Newly Registered

Postby toddymon » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:47 pm

heh. kurohime avi. but anyway a futa choice would be interesting but might put a strain on the animator a little. unless it simply changed the male templates to female and kept the original animations(as if i know what the hell im talking about). otherwise yeah im all for it
toddymon

Postby dirtyc101 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:33 pm

MrBear Wrote:Hey dirty, check my suggestion and tell me what you think about it.

I like it, but no promises if I will or won't do anything with it. ;)

-DirtyC101
dirtyc101

Postby MrBear » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:32 am

dirtyc101 Wrote:
MrBear Wrote:Hey dirty, check my suggestion and tell me what you think about it.

I like it, but no promises if I will or won't do anything with it. ;)

-DirtyC101

Wink says it all. Thanks for using my suggestion. Lol jk :). Hope you do figure out a way to implement it though.
MrBear

Postby demiart » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:54 pm

nice game , it would be if you could use this guy in it )) (found him and modified a little)
Attachments
idoking.fla
CS4
(768 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

idoking.swf [ 40.45 KiB | Viewed 18451 times ]

demiart
Newly Registered

Postby Acidrayne360 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:50 am

Lmao, sweet...Pokemon ftw! :lol:
Acidrayne360

Postby Kryger » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:53 am

Epic.
You are no God to me. This is a Reckoning.
You are nothing to me. This is a Reckoning.
Kryger

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner