Peril on Pokemorph Island

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peril on Pokemorph Island

Postby Eggplants » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 pm

@Ali: Lol you made an account just to say that XD. Well if you post more then I'll make your medicham but if you're going to make an account just to say that and then leave then no can do, buddy.

@Rooiehaan: Hmm I'm just wondering if you can work with the idea of only female pokemorphs or if having everyone morphed would just be better. There's the story issue but there's also the issue of which will be hotter in general. Maybe I'll just put up a poll.
But as for designing the island? Sure I'd love to see your ideas! I was just thinking of something really generic like this
blupehbluh.png
As generic as they come :D
blupehbluh.png (11.65 KiB) Viewed 10955 times
You can pretty much guess where the types would live. But yeah if you have anything better I'd love to see it.
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby rooiehaan » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 pm

i haven't really drawn anything yet, but your island was pretty much what i had in mind ( i love your generic island btw :D )
ice on the top of the mountain for ice pokemon
air at the top of the mountain too
on the slopes of the mountain there's rock and strength
and in some tunnels leading to the heart of the mountains are the fire types.
then in the forests surrounding the mountain on one side are the forest and the misc types,
and in the grass surrounding the forests are the grass and the other misc types.
the on the other side is the desert, and i think thats about it?

and its no problem if you want me to work out some stuff to make the storyline more adabtable to the idea of either only females or morphing the hole bunch. Just try some stuff out, draw some males both in monster and in morphed style, and see how it looks. Its your idea, and its your game. i'm only here to help out :3

-EDIT-
the map would look something like this, following my idea :D
Attachments
map2.png
map2.png (60.24 KiB) Viewed 9369 times
Last edited by rooiehaan on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby LittleAli » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:44 am

I personally like rooiehaan's idea for the island, the only problem that could come with it is having to design a large amount of areas to compensate that idea. Though if you can get around that it seems like a perfect way to create the area without having to search very hard for the pokemorph your looking for.

@eggplants: no I had a different account then forgot everything for it so I just made a new one and this was the first thing I posted on. :P
LittleAli
Newly Registered

Postby shorterm » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 am

Due to the fact that my choice (option a) is losing, I want a compromise! why can't it be both? I doubt everything on the island would be morphed, then again, those scientists would have to be as perverted as (well me) to morph only girls!
(this took me a while to try and word, non-judgementally)
hooray for useless posts.
33.5 Lurk moar — it's never enough.
shorterm

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am

about the morphing, i stand by my point i said earlier, i think its good to leave the males as monsters, but if theres a monster that would look wierd, like a ratata cuz its so small, then you could try and morph him to make it seem less awkward.
so basically you leave the male poke as monsters,
but you morph the awkward looking ones :3
rooiehaan

Postby UserN4meTak3n » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Are there any animations of poke chicks getting fucked yet? Or just some pictures of them posing?
UserN4meTak3n

Postby rooiehaan » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:20 pm

so, whats happening forum?
is this being worked on?
if i can help in some way please tell me, for i'd hate to see this die down again :/
rooiehaan

Postby mando » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:20 am

I wouldn't worry too much about it yet, it's only been like 6 days. It should take a lot longer for a topic like this to die.
mando

Postby Digfree » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:35 am

Eggplants Wrote:But as for designing the island? Sure I'd love to see your ideas! I was just thinking of something really generic like this
blupehbluh.png
You can pretty much guess where the types would live. But yeah if you have anything better I'd love to see it.

lol I think it would be funny if you just used the map from pokemon snap XD

Or make a better quality drawn version of it, that would give me a chuckle... :3
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby LittleAli » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:17 am

O.o they look like they are almost the same things already, just the volcano and the valley are reversed.
LittleAli
Newly Registered

Postby MR L » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:57 am

as a possibility for the ploe eggplants you could add an option for a mix of morphed and monster males, beacuse it was kida hard to chosse between the two.
then maybe you could get more accuarte results
The *not* official useless idea guy.
MR L

Postby shadowchaos5150 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:35 am

Digfree Wrote:
Eggplants Wrote:But as for designing the island? Sure I'd love to see your ideas! I was just thinking of something really generic like this
blupehbluh.png

lol I think it would be funny if you just used the map from pokemon snap XD

Or make a better quality drawn version of it, that would give me a chuckle... :3

Digfree, don't try to fool anyone into thinking that you drew that, but that is a great template to start from! Wish you guys luck!
shadowchaos5150

Postby Eggplants » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Yeah I was so tempted to look at the Pokemon Snap island but I wanted it to at least have some vague originality. But even after seeing it I have to say I'm diggin Rooiehaan's edit much more! Because I was stuck on the idea that the volcano had to be the tallest part of the island because that's where it all began. I never considered the idea that the volcano was just that tall that it froze over but remains active at least on the side. You and your writers knowledge :P

And yeah, Mr L I think you were right with the two options so I added yours but I also added a fourth option which I think may appeal to everyone because semi-morphed guys could solve the posing issues while keeping most of the things that make them so much fun. It's definitely my favourite right now.

Oh and sorry about my slow progress >_< I just split my time too much between this and random flashes for me Hentai Foundry page. . . And miscellaneous other things I want to draw.
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby Digfree » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:05 pm

Digfree Wrote:lol I think it would be funny if you just used the map from pokemon snap XD

shadowchaos5150 Wrote:Digfree, don't try to fool anyone into thinking that you drew that, but that is a great template to start from! Wish you guys luck!

<.< as a animator on this website, I feel the need to defend my honor. And no I didn't draw that, if you read my comment I clearly say it is the map from Pokemon snap. However if I wanted to, I could draw a much better version of it. Just saying mate.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby MR L » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:11 pm

i actually like your third option better, and dont worry about your work taking so long all of it so far has been amazing :D .
The *not* official useless idea guy.
MR L

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:30 pm

Digfree Wrote:However if I wanted to, I could draw a much better version of it. Just saying mate.

how can i interest you in drawing one? :p
rooiehaan

Postby Digfree » Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:49 am

rooiehaan Wrote:
Digfree Wrote:However if I wanted to, I could draw a much better version of it. Just saying mate.

how can i interest you in drawing one? :p

meh... I made 2 map screens for this website before, both times the games died and nothing happened, It's just too time consuming and risky for me to make one, I am better off making the pokemon themselves or etc.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby toddymon » Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 pm

To tell, after looking through some of the monster concepts they look much too human to me. But solely my opinion. As for everything else, I would say you are doing wonderfully eggplant.
toddymon

Postby demise23 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 am

Question... What would we be doing for Genderless Pokemon? Would we even include them, or would we figure that out when we get there? Also, about legendary Pokemon... Which ones would be included? The ones I want to see are Celebi, Suicune, Reshiram (Female, I've seen her look amazing on Rule 34), and Latias (Widely agreed to be a female)

Also, I figured that since it's on topic, I'd post a link to some fanfiction about anthro pokemon:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6877797/1/A ... Adventures
Yes, This is Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness. So what if I play Yu-Gi-Oh? At least I don't smoke, do drugs, drink, or break the law!
demise23

Postby Eggplants » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:24 am

@Demise: I'm not sure if you missed the post or if you misinterpreted it but I actually said I'm trying to avoid legendary Pokemon because they're too easy to do and if I include too many then it just messes with the general atmosphere of the island. But about genderless Pokemon, if I do include any then we'll probably just get the characters to say "wait do we even have genders?" or something along those lines to acknowledge how wrong it is :P

@Toddymon: Yeah I'm just not that furry. I was trying to make the girls resemble their Pokemon forms more but it's very hard to keep the style looking consistent as well as keeping the girls as hot as they are so I just went with this. It's much easier and it's a hell of allot more fun because I can make them out of a much wider variety of Pokemon.

@Mr L: Yeah I'm diggin the thought of the third option as well. I'm not sure if I want to go with the fans decision or go with my own however selfish that may be. It's just that partially morphed Pokemon can serve the story well while keeping them animal enough but on top of that they'll be way easier to animate. :? Thanks btw! Time limits can just kiss our ass :lol:

UGH! Damn my horrible concentration skills! I've really got to get to some of those requests but for now I bring you Ellie.
Pokebabe Electivire.png
Fresh from the laboratory!
Pokebabe Electivire.png (57.89 KiB) Viewed 8187 times
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner