Peril on Pokemorph Island

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peril on Pokemorph Island

Postby Latios411 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:17 am

I wanna rape all these things now! X3
Latios411

Postby MR L » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:52 am

What I see as a bonus with the partially morphed is look at your partially morphed females they look good and sexy as he'll while still retaining what makes the pokemon the ears and tail for example. If you were to take that away you (in my thought process) would be making them look like oddly colored humans, or just pokemon (which I would not find as *much* as a turn on as the partial morphs)

Just my thoughts on the matter.
The *not* official useless idea guy.
MR L

Postby MR L » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:40 am

One more quick thing.....
:D keep up the good work :D
MR L

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:09 pm

hot damn~!
i can already see that chick using her tentacle thingies to do all sorts of sick, perverted things.
+1

quick question: is the ditto gonna transform into male or female pokemon?
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby MR L » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:50 pm

From what I understand from previous posts is that you will be changing into both female and male to get into certain areas and whatnot but in terms of sex? I believe that is a question for eggplants.
MR L

Postby cromine » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm

is there a link to the game?
cromine
Newly Registered

Postby bed_intruder » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:14 pm

So what I'm wondering is how you plan on making a flash game out of this? Are they going to look like this in game or are these just the concept art? Anyway as for both genders morphed, I think more people would be fine with it if you showed us how you would make the males.
bed_intruder

Postby Eggplants » Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:07 am

@Rooiehaan: Hell yeah for tentacle tails! She thought she could please herself with those until she found out the ones on the male were twice as thick and strong. And for the transformations, I was thinking the love gene thing effected the females more than it did the males and that's why the males aren't morphed or are less morphed than the females. So I guess ditto would turn into the males? I don't even know because it could work either way or even both.

@Latios: Sorry mate but when I come out with the sprites you may have to make that yourself because this is a consensual game! :P

@Mr L: By partial morphs I actually intend them to be less morphed than the females. Like the females pretty much have to be sexy but with males it doesn't really matter as much, the main thing is sticking them on two legs and giving them longer limbs if needed and hands. Probably the biggest difference would be the skin texture and the face (I may give them eyebrows though) And thanks too, I'm glad the style on the fems worked out as intended.

@cromine: Lol we don't even have anyone willing to code this thing. This isn't even alpha, it's concept :roll:

@Bed Intruder: These pics are just for design and because they're just simply really fun to draw :P Someone did suggest we throw them in as a little gift from the girls after you nail them which sounds like fun and it'll be a good way to track your progress. And yeah I'm trying to get a style down for the males but it's really confuzling me because with the females they all revert to a default figure but the guys have to still look mostly Pokemon >_<
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:43 am

Eggplants Wrote:@cromine: Lol we don't even have anyone willing to code this thing. This isn't even alpha, it's concept :roll:

It would not take much if you just want a basic walk&talk like LoK. Is that what you vision?
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Eggplants » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:11 am

There will be a fair bit of that but it was mainly for the platforming and the abilities that come with the transformations like fly, dig, strength, etc. Would that be simple to learn as well?
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby rooiehaan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:25 pm

would it be easier to make some sort of cut-scene where you see the heroine use the skill (like dig etc)? that way the game itself won't be as much a bitch to make, plus the lok style platform thingy can be used.
rooiehaan

Postby Eggplants » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Yeah I was thinking of a combination of that and the removal of invisible walls. Like dig can be used on soft dirt patches which is pretty much like walking through a door, surf/dive just removes the invisible wall that stops you from walking into the water and strength just plays an animation of particular rocks moving out of the way and you've got a door or path.

My biggest concern is telling the game that particular forms allow you to do this.
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Eggplants Wrote:There will be a fair bit of that but it was mainly for the platforming and the abilities that come with the transformations like fly, dig, strength, etc. Would that be simple to learn as well?

Those aren't hard, you just use boolean (true/false) variable to determine for game if char knows ability or not. You would need to lay out all the abilities you want ahead of time, figure out how they interact with "regular" movement, then run checks. Simple example:

Code: Select All Code
if(key.isDown("UP")){
     if(_root.fly){
          _root.char.gotoAndStop("flight");
          _root.char._y -= speed;
         //blah blah trigger fly code
     }else if(!_root.fly){
          _root.char.gotoAndStop("jump");
          //blah blah trigger jumping code
     }
}

When you hit up arrow, game checks to see if char knows "fly", if no (!_root.fly) then it tells char sprite to jump, if yes (_root.fly) then it tells char sprite to fly. It also depends how complex you want to make "platforming". if, for example, just two levels, then you can have char switch levels with animation instead of actual physics/math (animation moved char to upper/lower level, then when sprite swaps back to "idle" or whatever default, code shifts the _y value of the sprite. It is bit of cheating / visual trickery but most time that is much easier and nicer looking to do.

Eggplants Wrote:Yeah I was thinking of a combination of that and the removal of invisible walls. Like dig can be used on soft dirt patches which is pretty much like walking through a door, surf/dive just removes the invisible wall that stops you from walking into the water and strength just plays an animation of particular rocks moving out of the way and you've got a door or path.

My biggest concern is telling the game that particular forms allow you to do this.

Just set ability variables when you change form, then have walls check to see if variable is true/false. So the char changes form / determines abilities, then the wall type determine if that form is passable or not. Or if you really want it to be simple where each form can only move through one wall type, just use a variable to track what chars current form is, and flag each wall to only trigger on certain forms. Like wall would be thinking:

Code: Select All Code
if(!_root.form == "diglet"){
     //pushback code to block
}

See? very simple and basic. Diglet has dig, floor door checks to see if char is in diglet mode, if no, blocks, if yes, passes through (no block)
GoRepeat

Postby rooiehaan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:37 pm

/quote
see? very simple and basic.

boy am i glad i'm not programming this :3
rooiehaan

Postby haloman » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:34 am

rooiehaan Wrote:/quote

Haha. I think of this as learning by reading these posts, as im hopeing to get into video game design soon. So i try to soak in as much as possible.

On topic: DAYUM! Translation: DAYUM those girls are good!
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby kojiro » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 am

@Eggplants just a suggestion though people might hate it but why not just scrap the pole and make the males the way you want? its your game so why not make them the way that you're satisfied with that will fit with your ideas?
kojiro

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:28 am

haloman Wrote:
rooiehaan Wrote:/quote

Haha. I think of this as learning by reading these posts, as im hopeing to get into video game design soon. So i try to soak in as much as possible.

On topic: DAYUM! Translation: DAYUM those girls are good!

It really isn't bad once you start playing with it. 90% of flash programming is setting variables and using if/then statements. Throw in a hitTest here and there for good measure.

Biggest problem I see this game having is that ditto morphs will all have unique body shapes (unlike other work here (corta for example) where its different skins but same body shapes). Would have to animate action for each one seperately, so more ditto has, more complex keeping up with animations becomes. especially if sex scenes are doable in multiple forms (not just one per).

^ honestly that would be the biggest thing getting in the games way of being done; overwhelmed by unique model animation / combos
GoRepeat

Postby MR L » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:26 am

I'm sorry if I'm getting in the way of you learning/picking up flash but I have a few comments. First off I would like to say/agree with you on the male morphs, as I had guessed that they WOULD be in different stages of morphs in a few posts ago of mine I was just generalizing. Secondly I will re-suggest morphing males so the community/me can see what they will look like.

Thanks for the hard work.

*also as a request I was wondering if you could try a charzard?*
MR L

Postby Eggplants » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:34 am

Wow thanks heaps for that, Gorepete! I can't say it looks simple to me right now but if these codes are all I need right now then I'll be happy to learn how they work. And about the sprites, so could I just give them all the same height and bone structure but with some being more or less busty and such?

@Kojiro: Yeah I think I probably will just do that. Thanks, man I really needed that.

@Mr L: I wish I could take credit for working hard but if I was then I'd already have a male preview ready to show :P
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby MR L » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:45 am

@eggplants: well I'm just as lazy spending my sunday night trolling the forum :lol:

But really I appreciate ANY effort you put in not just hard work ;)

Also I have to agree you should make the game how you want. Afterall you did make the poll to see what the community would want, not how you have to make your game.... It can however help to see what they want and work as a reference point.
MR L

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner