Peril on Pokemorph Island

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peril on Pokemorph Island

Postby Eianna Cale » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 am

This looks like an interesting concept, though it isn't necessarily "appealing" to me in that fashion. I know I can't really "tell" the person making the game what to do, and I don't like that whole "well I'd only play it if X" ransom-like approach, so the most I can really do is give ideas that I'd really like to see. I think I'm in the minority, but it's still worth a shot if something gets included.

Base, I would much prefer playing an actual human character than the pokemorph. There are a lot of ideas that can be wrapped into it, such as the concept(which could be as follows, fitting in with what was said in the first post):

You're a trainer of some sort, stranded on the island in mention. In order to get off of the island, you need your pokemon, which you lost in the process of getting stranded in the first place. This should be a fairly simple thing, but there's a catch. As you lost your pokemon, the inhabitants of the island have them. The inhabitants of the island are the real catch. They're not human, they're pokemon(of course) except in that while they don't speak a language you understand(still only able to say their name) they do understand that you are a trainer, and they see your occupation as enslavement. They don't like it, and they don't like you. Therefore, you need to find some way to get in good with the inhabitants in order to get back the pokemon you need to get off of the island. This is done through inciting mating frenzies in other pokemon and using their appreciation of you through your assistance with that which slowly propels you in renown of the various pokemon types throughout the island. There are various methods of getting what you need to incite the frenzy, part of it can be environmental, another can be through encouraging a different pokemon to give you what you need, etc.

Further, playing as a human could be a sort of "hardcore" mode, in which the more painful or nonconsensual aspects. IE: Humans aren't meant to have sex with pokemon(some of them are certainly quite big, the human can get pregnant, and on and on.

Really, these are only my tastes, and there aren't many genuinely dark games out there like this. It's just what I'd like to see.
Eianna Cale
Newly Registered

Postby Eggplants » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah it's always good to get your ideas out there just in case but I sorry I won't be able to include them. First of all the transform ability is a vital part of the problem solving in the game and I like the idea of controlling a Pokemon is because in many games you're treated like an outsider but on this island the residents can't tell that you weren't there all along so you're just another random to them. I have to disagree about the lack of non-consensual games out there too because most of the action games here have you raped if you loose against something and even in LoK itself Krystal doesn't enter the planet a slut which is all great and all but personally I think a game where the sex is actually wanted on both behalves through non-violent seduction is rather refreshing.

Though including an option to transform into a human would probably be a good bonus for finishing the game as well as being able to turn into any male at any given time for sweet inter-species sex. It'll probably be the Pokemon Master that you can transform into when he comes back to the island to thank and congratulate you on bringing sexy love to the Pokemon there.
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby Mr. House » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:00 am

I know I'm being very plain and boring here Eggplants, but I don't suppose you'll be making a Gardevoir would you? Or even a Lilligant? I can shamefully say that they will get the best responses ;)
The House Always Wins
Mr. House

Postby rooiehaan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 am

So whats cookin? where exactly are you with this game?
are you just drawing smexy stuff for the lulz, or is there some development going on as well?
im just asking so i could offer some help ;)
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby Eggplants » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 pm

>_< Mr. House, as plain and boring as that may be, you are most certainly right and I can't argue against good results with no downfall. I guess I may as well put them in. :P

And besides trying to figure out a good figure variety for the males I've just been working on that dusclops sprite.
blupehbluh.png
I'll probably make a side on view as well so they can switch with sex scenes.
blupehbluh.png (20.02 KiB) Viewed 14792 times
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby rooiehaan » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

the left lower leg seems a bit off to me. apart from that, this seems like a pretty damn good sprite.
Is it me though, or is this sprite facing the camera from the front a bit more then most of the sprites on this forum?
rooiehaan

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Eggplants Wrote:>_< Mr. House, as plain and boring as that may be, you are most certainly right and I can't argue against good results with no downfall. I guess I may as well put them in. :P

And besides trying to figure out a good figure variety for the males I've just been working on that dusclops sprite.
blupehbluh.png

yesss...... work on spritesssssss... distribute .fla......... so I can stea....uh.... ADMIRE!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby MR L » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Eggplants Wrote:And besides trying to figure out a good figure variety for the males I've just been working on that dusclops sprite.
blupehbluh.png

Could you explain a little more please? Because what it sounds like is you are trying to change the females into males for your male sprites?

Thanks!
The *not* official useless idea guy.
MR L

Postby BADdragon69 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Hi, im new, so please hear me out on this. Ya know how many games have in-game quests that at the end you get some sort of useful item or skill? Well how about one of the locations in this game is Charific Valley and you get a quest from Ash's Charizard:
Although he loves Charla (Female Charizard that Ash's Charizard falls in love with in the anime, She exists, look up the episodes), and they fuck everyday, he wishes he could fuck the tight ass of his trainer. Your tasked with tracking down Ash, going around asking about him, collecting items that you trade around to find him and also to obtain a special pokeball that can be used to capture trainers. And when you bring Ash back to Charizard, not only do you get to watch Charizard fuck the hell out of Ash's ass, but you can also obtain Ash's pokedex, which can help you catalog each and every pokemon you see (or fuck) along the way, sorta like a quick skin changer.

Also, would this be an acceptible model for a male Charizard?

2c081113e1ebea3a07c71c1b3aac8589_yiff_chari.jpg
2c081113e1ebea3a07c71c1b3aac8589_yiff_chari.jpg (201.8 KiB) Viewed 13378 times

PLZ NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE IM JUST USING IT AS A REFERENCE

I'm just saddened that I can't find an acceptable female Charizard pic because they ll look like either a regular Charizard or a female figure with towering slabs of muscle.

Well, what do you guys think? I waits with bated breathe! =3
These are ma dragon eggs. Please click on them to help hatch them.
BADdragon69

Postby SteelSaurus » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:20 am

I'm not sure if it's been requested but how a Bug type?
I'll get right on it! Eventually...
SteelSaurus

Postby Gregdgreat » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Some call me crazy. Others, insane. But i believe that the world is insane and it's people are crazy. I guess that would make me... normal. How boring.
Gregdgreat

Postby BADdragon69 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:02 pm

Gregdgreat Wrote:Imagehttp://th08.deviantart.net/fs50/150/i/2009/287/8/9/Charizard_by_4398.jpg

Couldnt blow it up so theres the link too ;]

YAY! THANK YOU. Might need some hair. And chest needs to be bigger. lulz im a typical human XD
BADdragon69

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 pm

In my opinion the pokégirls should be left alone so mr. eggplants himself can work on him (cuz he's the expert),
the males however would be nothing more then regular pokemon fitted with a penis; seeing the results of the poll.
Because of this i think everyone would contribute to find pics of male pokemon fitted with such a tool, but you should keep in mind that the girls will be morphed to a somewhat human size, so their penisses can't be too big.
Seeing your pic, baddragon69, i think the charizard would not be useful because of his size. Something like this would be better, i think.

But once again thats just my opinion, and it all depends on what eggplants has to say about the matter.
Also, even the linked pic was small, gregdgreat :p
Attachments
charisard.jpg
charisard.jpg (55.46 KiB) Viewed 11562 times
rooiehaan

Postby BADdragon69 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Speaking of the creator of this post, has anyone seen Eggplants around anywhere? I haven't seen him around the forums in over a week.
BADdragon69

Postby Thaedael » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:04 pm

A week is not that big a time frame, depending where you live in the world a lot of people are returning to university and getting settled down for a new semester. Also he last logged in this morning.
Thaedael

Postby Reapergod36 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:32 pm

BADdragon69 Wrote:Hi, im new, so please hear me out on this. Ya know how many games have in-game quests that at the end you get some sort of useful item or skill? Well how about one of the locations in this game is Charific Valley and you get a quest from Ash's Charizard:
Although he loves Charla (Female Charizard that Ash's Charizard falls in love with in the anime, She exists, look up the episodes), and they fuck everyday, he wishes he could fuck the tight ass of his trainer. Your tasked with tracking down Ash, going around asking about him, collecting items that you trade around to find him and also to obtain a special pokeball that can be used to capture trainers. And when you bring Ash back to Charizard, not only do you get to watch Charizard fuck the hell out of Ash's ass, but you can also obtain Ash's pokedex, which can help you catalog each and every pokemon you see (or fuck) along the way, sorta like a quick skin changer.

I'm just saddened that I can't find an acceptable female Charizard pic because they ll look like either a regular Charizard or a female figure with towering slabs of muscle.

Um... Please no. I really wouldn't like to see charizard go extremely gay. I mean, have him fuck misty, or any female in the series jeez. I just don't like ash having more wrong with him than he already does.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Reapergod36 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 pm

rooiehaan Wrote:In my opinion the pokégirls should be left alone so mr. eggplants himself can work on him (cuz he's the expert),
the males however would be nothing more then regular pokemon fitted with a penis; seeing the results of the poll.
Because of this i think everyone would contribute to find pics of male pokemon fitted with such a tool, but you should keep in mind that the girls will be morphed to a somewhat human size, so their penisses can't be too big.
Seeing your pic, baddragon69, i think the charizard would not be useful because of his size. Something like this would be better, i think.

But once again thats just my opinion, and it all depends on what eggplants has to say about the matter.

I agree a downgrade on the dick size a reality. But I can't help but look at charizard adorably as he sits there cum basically over his because he was whacking off a lot and basically raped himself.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby BADdragon69 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:35 am

Reapergod36 Wrote:
BADdragon69 Wrote:Hi, im new, so please hear me out on this. Ya know how many games have in-game quests that at the end you get some sort of useful item or skill? Well how about one of the locations in this game is Charific Valley and you get a quest from Ash's Charizard:

Um... Please no. I really wouldn't like to see charizard go extremely gay. I mean, have him fuck misty, or any female in the series jeez. I just don't like ash having more wrong with him than he already does.

Ok, well then how about May? She seems to be the only companion in the anime or manga that isn't flat chested.

rooiehaan Wrote:In my opinion the pokégirls should be left alone so mr. eggplants himself can work on him (cuz he's the expert),

Hey Rooiehaan, thx for your input. I wasn't suggesting that Eggplants make the charizard's cock THAT big, but it has to be a size befitting of a Charizard, don't ya think? :p

Thaedael Wrote:A week is not that big a time frame, depending where you live in the world a lot of people are returning to university and getting settled down for a new semester. Also he last logged in this morning.

I'm not trying to be snarky or impatient, i'm just saying that back in my forum lurker days, I would see people like Eggplants and other such great artists on almost every other day or every other other day.

Reapergod36 Wrote:Um... Please no. I really wouldn't like to see charizard go extremely gay. I mean, have him fuck misty, or any female in the series jeez. I just don't like ash having more wrong with him than he already does.

I don't honestly know why I thought up Ash. I'm not gay, so I think that May would be a better substitute.

TO EVERYONE ELSE, I is sorry if I annoy you. I is new to the posting game, but a long-time forum lurker.
BADdragon69

Postby Eggplants » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:59 am

@Rooiehaan: Hey thanks for the foot thing and yes she is facing more towards the front because I want to face a couple of directions for more sex scene possibilities. Also I'm still iffy about what the males will look like, I'm just going to try and experiment with them for a bit for now.

@Bad Dragon: Sorry but I don't think this game will end up having any cannon characters because it messes with the theme. Maybe after the game is made I could make some more sprites of the human Pokemon characters but to really get what you want you'll probably have to animate it yourself. After all, random fan works is pretty much the foundation of this forum! Just grab the sprites you want and go wild! :)

And speaking of getting sprites

@Gore Pete: Here's the finished sprite for you to "admire"! It's just under the pic of it.

@Mr L: The male sprites will look much more like pokemon and will probably each be their own original sprite because they only have one task(sit their and fuck/be fucked) so they don't have the problem of switching between each other.

And lastly yeah sorry again for the big delays. I've been trying to finish me art trade with another artist. I put a preview of it on me blog if you'd like to see http://eggplantsupdate.blogspot.com/

blupehbluh.png
Stripes! I just love stripes!
blupehbluh.png (47.8 KiB) Viewed 11074 times
I think I'm going to have to put in some more leg positions because right now her legs aren't very flexible.
Attachments
Pokebabe sprites.fla
(85.51 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby kojiro » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:52 pm

:shock: im liking what i see for that flash preview. what percentage would you say your'e at with it? offtopic but are you going to add more to that devil girl flash when you finish your requests?
kojiro

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner