Peril on Pokemorph Island

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peril on Pokemorph Island

Postby rooiehaan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:55 pm

http://eggplantsupdate.blogspot.com/ <- my new favorite site <3

if you're still doubting about the male pokemon that i would really like to advise morphing only those that look wierd (probably all pokemong without hands and or feet). This way the 'basic' pokemon will be kept, but they won't look as wierd (how can a piranha have sex?)

And about the delay, don't sweat it.
at least youre making pr0nz right? ;)

Ps. Read file comments :3
Attachments
clo.jpg
morph da shit
clo.jpg (17.8 KiB) Viewed 15583 times
ala.jpg
dun morph
ala.jpg (7.31 KiB) Viewed 15583 times
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby BADdragon69 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Eggplants Wrote:@Bad Dragon: Sorry but I don't think this game will end up having any cannon characters because it messes with the theme. Maybe after the game is made I could make some more sprites of the human Pokemon characters but to really get what you want you'll probably have to animate it yourself. After all, random fan works is pretty much the foundation of this forum! Just grab the sprites you want and go wild! :)

Ok, well back to thinking up an in-game quest. I still say it MIGHT be a good idea to include a pokedex at some point; it could be used as a skin changer menu or something. ;)
And also it didn't have to be canon characters; it was a suggestion because I figured it would have to be challenging or something hard to find to be an in-game quest. :)

rooiehaan Wrote:http://eggplantsupdate.blogspot.com/ <- my new favorite site <3

if you're still doubting about the male pokemon that i would really like to advise morphing only those that look wierd (probably all pokemong without hands and or feet). This way the 'basic' pokemon will be kept, but they won't look as wierd (how can a piranha have sex?)

And about the delay, don't sweat it.
at least youre making pr0nz right? ;)

Ps. Read file comments :3

With the Cloyster the horn above it's head and the spikes on it's shell could probably be used like a dildo or something, while the Alakazam could telekinetically fuck you or fuck you with spoons -- TELEKINETICALLY :P Look at me being a poke-nerd lulz
These are ma dragon eggs. Please click on them to help hatch them.
BADdragon69

Postby Mr. House » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 am

Eggplants, well done sir! That Dusclops sprite is brilliant, her name is Dusty isn't it? Are you going to be making more sprites rather than "preview" images of the pokemorphs? Either way, I'm looking forward to more/new sprites with those lovable "catchy" names along with them :p
Good luck with your art trade!

(Lilly the Lilligant - Make my perverted life complete)

I put a "little" something together, nothing fancy, but it may turn out to be something useful. I've still got a lot to finish, guaranteed I'm not the best and this is the first time doing something like this, but I thought I'd give it a shot and see if it could help in any way possible.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2vv3rlj.jpg

I posted a url for 2 reasons. 1, I don't know how to [facepalm]send attachments[/facepalm] and 2, using (img)blahblah(/img) only brings up half the image.. Which is weird because there's a lot more of the background to show. It goes on for about 3x the length of that image.. So clicking the link will show the full length.

If you like it, want it, hate it, whatever it.. Let me know. If any of the former are true, then I'll gladly let you steal the layered version so you can alter it in your own way.
:)

<3 Paint.NET
The House Always Wins
Mr. House

Postby Nikag » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:04 pm

They all look nice. Why don't you post all your characters at the first page?
Nikag

Postby BADdragon69 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 am

I think I killed this thread... :?
These are ma dragon eggs. Please click on them to help hatch them.
BADdragon69

Postby rooiehaan » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 am

i'm keep coming back to this forum just for this thread, but i don't post anything when i don't have something interesting to say.
Could've said i liked mr. house's work, but i was too lazy to do so. So here it is: chapeau!
now all we need is a guy for lonely miss dusclops to have fun with ;)

i miss eggplants :/
rooiehaan

Postby Mr. House » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Just a note to everyone. These forums don't seem to move that fast, I'm not entirely sure myself why that is. Maybe it's because everyone's hard at work or they're having trouble with their personal lives. What I do know is that we just need to stay patient, even though I know how hard it can be ;)

Eggplants is a cool guy (girl?) and doesn't post often any way, let's just hope this weeks absence is a sign for new content!
(personally, I just leave a week before coming back to check for updates)

Oh and Rooiehaan, thank you.. I think?
(what is chapeau?)
I know what I made isn't a master piece, but I'd gladly try to help Eggplants in any way possible. What I made was basically just a template really. There's still a ton more I could add, baring in mind that what I would add wouldn't make the scenery look over-crowded. It would just be various "cave-like" objects/textures.
(most of all, shading. Other things too such as gravel, water, moss, cracks, BRIGHT RED EYES PEERING OUT OF THE CAVES IN THE BACKGROUND. Just kidding about that one)

If there's any game on this entire board that I want to see more than any other, it's this one. I've been around for almost a year now and I've seen my fair share of games/developers just lose it, they give up and stop updating. Some even come back months at a time to keep updating.. Okay, I'm not really sure where I'm going with this, however don't give up hope. Eggplants will prevail!
(..and if not, I'm certain that if there are any problems whatsoever, then we will be informed as to whether or not this game will come to fruition) :D
The House Always Wins
Mr. House

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm

Still chillin', still waitin :c

Chapeau is what french people say when they take off their hats in respect for you :3
I'm not very handy, nor am i gifted with a lot of spare time, but i was thinking of putting our heads together and making a game with the stuff Eggy already made. We've got the dungeon, we've got the dusclops. Now all we need is to make a sprite off of those other things (ditto) and get this thing going!
rooiehaan

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:11 am

Yes eggplants sprites are great... I love this dustclops....

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pokebabe sprites.swf [ 18.1 KiB | Viewed 11300 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pokebabe sprites.swf [ 19.65 KiB | Viewed 11247 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pokebabe sprites.swf [ 21.33 KiB | Viewed 11210 times ]

Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby rooiehaan » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:44 pm

I could look into his previous drawing and try to make some sprites, but it'll prove a pretty difficult job i'm afraid. (both skills wise as time consuming)

Meanwhile, just in case eggy returns here's what i found:

rooiehaan

Postby shinox23 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:00 am

What no scyther?
shinox23

Postby Eggplants » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:31 am

Yeah sorry about my massive absence >_< Had allot of work over the last couple weeks and I've still been trying to work on other flash works because I got a couple of commissions. Plus there's my massive flaw of thinking of replies but never posting them for some reason. Ok ok.

@kojiro: In terms of development phases this game isn't even in pre-lpha, it's not really anything right now lol. I don't even know how many characters are going to be in it so I can't even give a percentage, sorry.

@rooiehaan: Cloister pokebabe? Lol that sounds awesome! Chloe the cloister 8-) And I'd appreciate it if the pokebabes stay out of other games just for now. Like if you'd like another character to play with I would make one but the babes really only work as a small part of something bigger.

@BADdragon69: Hey that pokedex sounds like a great idea! The pokemon master could give it to you as an end game reward so you can mix and match whatever pokemon you want. And don't worry, you didn't kill the thread but I would appreciate it if you'd refrain from posting that charizard picture again.

@Mr. House: Yeah I do want to make more sprites but I'm just trying to work on a base figure to work with so I can easily turn it into any pokemon. Haha! And Lilly the Lilligant is just begging to be made! And the background you made looks pretty damn awesome too! It's got a simplistic style but with enough detail to make it not plain.
And thanks for your motivational speech too, I hope you are right and I most certainly won't let this die without fight.

@Nikag: Now I feel stupid for not thinking of that :lol: Thanks I'll do that now.

@gorepete2: Oh my god those look awesome! The way her tits move is just mesmerizing :shock: I've really got to fix up how I put legs together though.
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:27 am

How silly of me to forget ditto :oops:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pokebab sprites.swf [ 36.79 KiB | Viewed 9895 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pokebabe sprites.swf [ 11.27 KiB | Viewed 9895 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Digfree » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:33 pm

man I really enjoy how much emotion you can get off of her, good job you 2.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Was that sarcastic, Digfree? I'd say it looks rather apathetic but I understand it's not finished :p
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby The Brave » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Maybe a shiny Dusclop?
The Brave

Postby Zodiark69 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:52 pm

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Was that sarcastic, Digfree? I'd say it looks rather apathetic but I understand it's not finished :p

Even if it's not finished, you gotta admired their skill with sticking through to finish, yeah? Anyways, I wonder what other pokebabes he'll use. Anyone got any ideas?
Zodiark69

Postby Digfree » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:11 pm

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Was that sarcastic, Digfree? I'd say it looks rather apathetic but I understand it's not finished :p

not really. I mean it. Just little things like the hair in her face and how her eyes and mouth is. even the way her hands on the model are set up and thats some nice hair too. I personally think shes pretty well done and believable, besides the whole ghost part lol.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:55 am

Took an hour or two and threw this together. Blame the poor quality on that :lol:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Peril.swf [ 177.07 KiB | Viewed 9066 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Daystar » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:34 am

Haha. Nicely done. I can see this evolving into a great puzzle game, once it develops the "open world map" feature :)
Daystar
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner