Peril on Pokemorph Island

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Peril on Pokemorph Island

Postby gravifan89 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:40 pm

Okay, so I have a question: Where can I get/download this game? I stumbled across it's name in Dusty's Castle, but want to try it out for myself. Can someone link me the game?
gravifan89

Postby gravifan89 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Okay, this game MUST be made, and when it is, can someone please link it? I am insanely curious about this.
gravifan89

Postby BlueBody » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:13 am

I don't think there's going to be an update anytime soon, don't get your hopes up. The last batch of posts before the recent ones were back in MAY.
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby GeraldMason » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:55 am

BlueBody Wrote:I don't think there's going to be an update anytime soon, don't get your hopes up. The last batch of posts before the recent ones were back in MAY.

Shame. The project had a lot of promise.
GeraldMason

Postby Eggplants » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:54 pm

:o People still post in this topic!? Well! Thanks for that because it just reminded me how much I still liked the idea. I think the reason I stopped it was because of how much trouble I was having with making flexible sprites that looked good and weren't all fumbly to use. But I actually solved allot of those problems(I think) with my new Krystal sprite which turned it into a new Ditto. The shadows and lighting are all still a static layer so I can't animate here just yet(well technically I can but I want to solve the shadow problems before that) so I was wondering how yous felt about the style and colouring.
Pokebabe ditto.png
Dat back.
Pokebabe ditto.png (41.21 KiB) Viewed 25354 times
I animate and draw stuff! Check out my gallery if you wish.
Also my email is [email protected]. I'm always happy to receive emails ;)
Eggplants
LoK Team Member

Postby Aetrun » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Well, it looks good to me. I'm no art critic, but I can say that I would enjoy playing with her.
Aetrun

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Looks fine to me, though I certainly prefer her old face.
Lucky777

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:17 pm

Looks great to me! I'm excited to hear about your recent discoveries in flexible model animation, as that seems like a good animation tool.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Daxter » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:25 pm

So... After reading almost ALL the posts on this thread, I've got a brainstorm of :idea: coming your way, so let me begin.

1. In my opinion, we should take for granted that ALL females are PokeMorphs. On males, it's much more up to you, as long as they are mammals. I would prefer a mix, meaning that those which are not mammals to start with, should be Morphed, while some should keep their original species. For example, a male Mightyena wouldn't be morphed too much; maybe giving it a standing pose, nor would be male Tauros... at all...(we NEED some bestiality right?); but up 'till there; while most of the fish, definitely need to be morphed. On the other hand, we also need exceptions on the "mammal" rule... Tentacools (obvious reference to ero-maga)? Metapods (insert female masturbating with Metapods here)? Just ideas though... You could morph them all if u want.

2. Another important part, is that THERE SHOULD BE NO WAY OF LOOSING!!! I cannot emphasize this enough! For me, there is no greater turn-off, than loosing, and having to restart. :cry:

3. Next idea? Most scenes being repeatable. Or, if you don't want to include this, at least a gallery.

4. Uhh... Game should utilize solely one-handed mechanics... Uhh, you know, 'cause I might wanna eat a sandwich while playing! Nothing perverted comes to mind! Nothing! :roll:

5. On your last edition of Ditto, I'm sorry to say that I kinda preferred the last version on some parts:
Even though it's true that this has MUCH better boobs-nipples, eyes, legs, hands and pussy, the rest of the body is a bit too smooth. She needs some more shiny-ness, and her middle body (below boobs, 'till belly) is a bit too thin for my tastes... Her nose and mouth are a bit too low on her face, her hair looks a bit too blobby, and her calfs (not sure if correct, I mean the backside of her leg between ankle and knee), seem a bit too athletic and tight -Imo a bit thinner and "fragile" would look nice ^^-, maybe a bit smaller feet(?); also, even though slight, I think her ankles should protrude less (thinner lining), and have more shading. (Maybe it's the middle-body thinness, but I think she has lordosis... You should send her to an orthopedist.)

EDIT:
6. In my opinion, you should try to use small details in your designs, that are supposed to subtly express feelings in all the characters.
a)For example, I believe it is a MUST to make all the characters' eye pupils a bit large, because that is the subconscious reaction to liking something, but, in sex-related situations, it also works backwards; the female's pupils are dilated, thus, the male (or the player :P) gets exited, subconsciously knowing that the female is horny, dilating his own pupils, repeating the cycle with the female. If you notice, this is VERY apparent in ecchi or ero anime and manga. As a result, dilated pupils on females, should make you game slightly more appealing to the male crowd, and vice-versa.
b)Another example in the same category, is having everyone's lips slightly loose, maybe even a tad open in some cases, for the exact same reasons as above.

ELABORATION ON ==> 5. So, on Ditto's body stance, you should use ALL the feminine body characteristics you know about. The "body-hourglass" style is one, but don't overdo it like with the latest design. It's more important to have a slightly wider CHEST (not including shoulders) and WAIST, with a SMOOTH curve from one to the other, Than just oversizing her ass and boobs. The "hourglass" shape should not include her shoulders, because wide shoulders are a male characteristic, thus it will actually appeal negatively on the male crowd. Also, having a muscular body like the one you have designed, creates the same effect as the shoulders, because apparent muscles, are also supposed to be created by testosterone. Her hands are rough and flat, her look is bold and serious, her feet stand firm, and her legs are straight and tense; all these characteristics, would match PERFECTLY a very sexy male, but on her, they just remove the feminine aura... Hmm... THIS design would be wonderful in case you decided to make a Futa-Ditto scene with another female!!! But if Ditto is supposed to be a female to star with, you should take a new look on her looks. Maybe using Dustee's Pokebabe Dusclops.png model for the analogies would straighten things up, because it was awesome! One last thing... short hair? Why? Feminine hair is always shoulder-length or longer.

+Idea+ Some of Pokemons' special characteristics, should be over-sensitive, and turn them on! Like a female morphed Tropius, having her bananas fondled!

7. I believe no Pokemon should be big... Your male Electivire for example, needs some morphing Imo. I'm not against chubbies, because I know that some people like them, but unnaturally large, round bodies are a real disappointment to me :/ Only single exception would be Snorlax I guess...
EDIT 2: Let me rephrase 7. I believe that you shouldn't simply grab male pokemon, and strap a dick between their loins, unless the original body is the desired one. A Munchlax, for example, would NOT keep it's body as it is. Problem is not it's roundiness or anything. In my opinion, it needs to have some basic NON-SIMPLISTIC characteristics. Some minor elaboration on the details. What we need, is sexual cartoons, thus the designs need to bring the Pokemorphs as close to reality as possible in terms of sexual details, and as cartoonish as possible on all other aspects. Some VERY good examples of the designing spirit you should maintain, exist in [link=http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2027&p=165375#p165375]Pokemon Hentai Game[/link] by humbird0; well, with the exception of Ghastly's aroused form, though it's very interesting of an idea :P (sandshrew is a very notable example of a good morph Imo)!

I might Edit again, because I would love to give more ideas, and I consider myself very good on ideas about visuals. If you need any more help, I would be much more than glad to be of service! Just, please, don't let this thread die, because it seems to be the best idea for a sex game, made by the fans! I would really make this my fav once finished!
Nahhh, scratch that! Post is already dead... Anyway, I don't really care. I'll keep posting any Ideas I might have, because it's bound to be picked up by SOMEONE in the future! It's better that I keep this up this way, so that I won't have to push my brainstorming later when it will be on production. Let the ideas pile up, and be sorted out all together when it is revived.
Last edited by Daxter on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daxter
Newly Registered

Postby Kantirocks » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:44 am

Anyone still on this?
Kantirocks

Postby Daxter » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:21 pm

Kantirocks Wrote:Anyone still on this?

Well, I am still on this, and I hope the creator is too... Anyway, I wanna consider this still alive, even if it is barely breathing :/
*insert ridiculous pun about ate some oranges it was k here*
Daxter
Newly Registered

Postby Kantirocks » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Daxter Wrote:

Well, I am still on this, and I hope the creator is too... Anyway, I wanna consider this still alive, even if it is barely breathing :/

The only reason i'm here is because of the Advertising in Dusty's castle. I recognized some of the other names decided to see if this had anything going for it.
Kantirocks

Postby Daxter » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Kantirocks Wrote:
Daxter Wrote:

The only reason i'm here is because of the Advertising in Dusty's castle. I recognized some of the other names decided to see if this had anything going for it.

Well, damn it.... I hate to say but even though it seems to be an amazing idea, no one seems to be on it... Verdict??? Dead. Unless we keep posting until the author is bored to notice the email notifications, and decides to pick it up! Unless he has them turned off, which takes us to a dead end.
*insert ridiculous pun about ate some oranges it was k here*
Daxter
Newly Registered

Postby Kantirocks » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:35 am

Or some one else decides to pick it up. (Won't be me, I don't know much about flash and nothing about art)
Kantirocks

Postby Jack D » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Hopefully Eggplants will pick this back up, but there are a lot of Pokemon projects going on, and so the attention may end up being absorbed by one of the other games.
Well, there goes that one...
Jack D
Newly Registered

Postby ttowen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm

I for one would love to play this game ^^
"I'm not fuckin Justin Bieber you motherfuckers!"- Billie Joe Armstrong
ttowen
Newly Registered

Postby xzxw » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:57 am

Eggplant needs to get back on this. I want it.
xzxw
Newly Registered

Postby codered999 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:08 am

Eggplants, I think the verdict on this project is still that people want to see it become completed, but if you don't want to work on it anymore have a mod lock the the thread or something please.
codered999

Previous

Return to Creative Corner