Evil/Good Krystal

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Evil/Good Krystal

Postby Favelor » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:47 am

i like vulox over vulpes. i also like the idea of different names for the evil side of krystal and fox (ill take Obsidian and editor her a little to see what i can do when i something i like ill post it. since i still suck with flash it will suck but not as have the the yeti i posted) thanks for your help Toddymon
Favelor

Postby toddymon » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:49 am

welcome. im always happy to give ideas. just ask me again if you think you need anything else.
toddymon

Postby Favelor » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:52 am

you and i are preety much the only ones working on this idea. im hopeing to get someone else to post some feedback. your ideas are good but i need other ideas to make it better. im 98% done with the story i just need to make a few changes and it will be ready. ill be posting it tommrow night.

things i need help with.

how is vulox(evil Fox) going to kill the zorra king?
who sould send the men to raid the zorra camps? (vulox or scales)
should scales and the wolf become Obsidian's new lovers? (3way action)
how should i set Obsidian free?

[NOTE] im just makeing a story since i cant do flash real well. if someone would make a flash for me i would be very thankful and have to find a way to repay you (i dont have any $ so leave that out :P )
Favelor

Postby toddymon » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:17 am

well rally i say that most likely wolf would be quick to fill in that spot. scales would just want a good time. wolf i think would genuinely want it. as for the others. id think that would would do the raid. but you got me on the killing of the zora king.
toddymon

Postby Favelor » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:26 am

heres what i got.

{small story the death of vulox and the zorra king}

vulox is inthe woods late at night wondering if he should free Obsidian from her spell (ill tell you about that tommrow) as he is thinking to himself he zorra king wonders into the same woods and sees vulox. he quickly and quitly sneeks behind vulox and stabs him in the sholder. with his wond he take his sword and fight with the king. being as skilled as he was he maganeged to clice the hand of the king. vulox s loseing too much blood and has to end the fight quikly. he gets a plan to run around some trees and stab the king in his heart. his plan worked but in the kings final moments of life the slashes vuloxs back causeing him to lose even more blood. as the king dies so does vulox from blood loss (more details tommrow when the story is released)
Favelor

Postby Favelor » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:21 am

so i JUST finished the stories. i hope the're good. let me know what you guys think. (when i say "you guys" i dont just mean toddymon)

Ok i've read everything b4 my 2nd post and this is what I came up with.

[NOTE] this story is based on the evil Krystal and Fox only!

Obsidian (this is the name of evil Krystal {thanks Toddymon}) is a very old ancestor of Krystals and looks just like her. With her evil ways she wants to rule the world which she lives in. Many years ago Obsidian had a lover who is an old ancestor of Fox. Like fox he to was a great warrior only he was very skilled with close range weapons. At this time he ruled over the land with his queen next to him. The land was divided in 2 parts. 1 for the sharpclaw and the wolfs, and the other for the Zorro and pokemon (if that is going in) One day while the female sharpclaw were bathing they noticed a male Zorro swimming the lake with them! The women screamed at the top of their lungs and the warriors came running! Vulox (Obsidian’s lover) took the Zorro and questioned him. Since the Zorro refused to talk Vulox decapitated him and sent his head to the Zorro King! Once the king saw this he was pissed off and declared war! Vulox heard about this before Obsidian did. He took her to a hidden cavern that only he new about and with what little magic he knew put a spell on her to keep her safe until he returned for her, if he failed an ancestor of his could also wake her by grabbing her tits (her sensitive spot). He then quickly left and prepared his men for war! This war lasted only a year and many men had died (sucks to be them :p ) Vulox went to the woods one night to think if he should release Obsidian from his spell. At that time the king of the Zorro was also in the woods and noticed Vulox lost in thought. He quickly and quietly stabbed Vulox in the right shoulder! Being right handed he had no choice but to his left arm to fight the king. Vulox being as skilled as he was managed to slice the kings arm. Vulox was bleeding badly and needed to end this fight quickly if he was to live. He had a plan to run around some trees and stab the king in his heart. The plan worked but the king wasn’t dead yet. With his final amount of energy he sliced Vulox’s back causing him to bleed out. The king died from being stabbed in the heart and Vulox crawled to his camp to let scales know the king was dead. Knowing he wouldn’t be able to free Obsidian he had no choice but to hope for an ancestor to free her. With both kings dead General Scales ordered his men to raid the Zorro and poekmon caps and kill any man in the way and to take all women. Fighting a losing battle the Zorro and pokemon surrendered and all the men were frozen in a cave of ice forever! And the women became the sex slaves of who ever wanted them. Day in and day out they were raped over and over again. Until they enjoyed it! This became a way of life for them and they took a likening to it. For hundreds of year the men of the planet had their way with any women they wanted. Weather wolf, zorra, pokemon, or sharpclaw. Now fox and Krystal are on their planet. What will become of our heroes? Will krystal become a sex slave until she died? Would fox become a leader since men were treated like kings! Would our heroes ever reunite? PLAY THE GAME AND FIND OUT!!!!

Hope y’all enjoyed that ( personally I think its good let me know what you guys think.

This story is how Good Fox found Obsidian (ill try to keep evil fox (Vulox) out as much as possible so I don’t confuse you)

After Fox and Krystal crashed on a strange planet, Krystal landed by the shapclaw area and Fox an elite army camp. Fox crawled to the camp near by were the wolf leader (just going to call him Wolf from now on) found him and chained him up. Wolf was going to sacrifice Fox but one of the shapclaw women found him chained and felt sorry for him. He begged her to set him free but she knew if she died she would be killed instead. She said to fox “im so sorry but I cant set you free or ill be killed instead of you. Instead let me please you to show how sorry I am”. She started to give fox a hand job but once she saw how big he was she sucked him off until he came in her mouth. She set fox free and he chained her up and gave her a story to tell Wolf. He ran as fast as he could until he fell into a cavern. It was too dark to see anything so he started to feel around. Soon he felt something furry and squishy. It was krystal’s tits! Suddenly the women woke up and said “who’s there?” Fox answered while he was trying to make a tourch from a sick and a few rocks. Once the tourch was made Obsidian and Fox found a ladder leading out of the cavern. When they reached freedom he noticed that krystals colors didn’t match his loves. Same body….different colors and attitude. Fox was confused thinking that something had happened to her. Obsidian was going to her castle and fox followed her. The castle were she lived had been abounded but stayed intact. This allowed them to go around the castle freely. Fox began to tell her stories about a vixen that looked just like she did. When she heard the storied she began to wonder if the fox was her lover. Fox and gone to bed and septet a very long time. Obsidian was up before him and ordered Scales and Wolf to appear before her at once! When they got there they were shocked to see her. They had heard stories about a sexy queen who ruled over the land but was told she died long ago! She ordered them to find a Vixen who looked just like she did. Coming up empty handed they found Krystal. She looked like her but the colors were different. They assumed that Krystal couldn’t be the vixen she was talking about and turned her into a sex slave. Fox wondered if Krystal was alive or even on the same planet. Krystal was a sex slave for the sharpclaw and the wolfs while desperately trying to find Fox.

As for everyone reading this thank you to. Hope enjoyed it and will help us even more to make this game even better.

Theses stories arnt ment for the game. They were just to help you get a better idea on WTF happened. If you want write your own story and help us even more

Or post something to give us an idea on what you want to see Obsidian do.

PS. To the flash editor who is hopefully make something. Could you post Krystal getting fucked by Scales and Wolf (the one in K fox and the magic sword also the one who fucked Samus in another link) and post the Obsidian being fucked in the pussy and the ass by a double dick wolf? Or make your own and surprise us :)

SPEACLE THANKS!!

to everyone who help me write this. Toddymon BIG thanks to you!
Favelor

Previous

Return to Creative Corner