Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby omgyourmom » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 am

Use IE or Firefox. Chrome has bad hardware acceleration so flash games lag bad.
omgyourmom

Postby spless » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:49 am

By making the girls wasps, you're missing out on a bunch of "honey" entendres. ;)

The wasps' sex scene looks a lot better. The greaves and yellow lines look great. And the wasp face is much less creepy. :D

More suggestions:

1. I suggest slightly bigger tits on the wasps. When I'm fighting them I barely notice their armour is falling off, and they're boobs dwarfed in front of Mistress.

2. Mistress doesn't lube up for any of her sex scenes. No wonder she's always frowning.

3. In the transition to the final wasp sex scene, both Mistress and the wasp move their arms up in unison. Perhaps the wasp could move later, to make it look a little less choreographed?

4. After the first time I try the 'honey pot' ability, Mistress flashes through the animation really quickly. There's just a brief flicker of the pentagram.

The game looks great. Thanks for putting this together.
spless
Newly Registered

Postby Rooiehaan #2 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:42 pm

what's the dealio with the bees? you have to kill a couple to go to the next area, but then what? my mind is full of fuck, all i achieve is dying after trying everything T_T
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive.

Rooiehaan #2

Postby Smackman » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Rooiehaan #2 Wrote:what's the dealio with the bees? you have to kill a couple to go to the next area, but then what? my mind is full of fuck, all i achieve is dying after trying everything T_T

i think you kill 4 or 5 and the grey one appears
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby MobileGrunt » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:45 pm

After buying an ability in the Soul Core, you can no longer get the tooltip on what it does when hovering over it.
MobileGrunt

Postby Savyar » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:56 am

when you have sex with the gorgers at least the champion the clit peircing i have a clit perircing on my customized demon dissapears when he enters you a link below :

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8913/82487509.png

secound question how do you make the grey bee appear
Savyar

Postby omp123 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 am

Still unable to get the sex scenes with the wasps. They just instantly die after I defeat them and another one spawns.

Disregard that I suck cocks.
omp123

Postby svvv » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:42 am

Gorepete,

3/28 version still has awful jpeg-compressed low-quality background raster images. They were introduced in 3/27 version.

Please, please return these nice vector backgrounds we have enjoyed before 3/26. v_v
svvv
Newly Registered

Postby viper2003923 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 am

hey gorepete, not sure if you know about this already, but at the save sigil outside mistresses' house in well, the only chapter thus far she has a house, you cant move forward, you have to go backward toward the house than your able to move forward out of the save sigil
viper2003923

Postby Sagelike » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:54 am

Erm, for me the game is lagging as shit, wehen fighting the bees, also if I use the Empower skill, and sometimes press the A button to defend, it doesn't react, and I die :/
Don't know if I'm too dumb, or it's a bug...
Sagelike

Postby darkgimos » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 am

Dear Gorepete
First of all,i must say that you are doing a very nice job,and i respect you for that.I love so fucking much your games...your ideas and gameplay is so fucking awersome :D.But plz about Sakyubasu no Tatakai this one search.php?keywords=%2Bswf&terms=all&author=Gorepete&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
and this one viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1241........please dude complete them :D
darkgimos
Newly Registered

Postby Smackman » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 pm

sucking cocks is nothing to be ashamed of, just stay away from mine sir
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Lokisana » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:54 pm

viper2003923 Wrote:hey gorepete, not sure if you know about this already, but at the save sigil outside mistresses' house in well, the only chapter thus far she has a house, you cant move forward, you have to go backward toward the house than your able to move forward out of the save sigil

There's also a freeze issue at the save sigil just before the Gorger king battle. No amount of exiting and restarting, jumping around or attacking will fix it.

Also... spent all day yesterday trying to get past the wasps. No grey one is appearing, or I just really suck at this game, because words can't describe the frustration of six hours wasted.
Lokisana
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Smackman, what's your deal? It seems that you're becoming more inflammatory every day, and seemingly for no reason.
Zeus Kabob

Postby adalada » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:19 pm

let's play sakyu!
HOLY SHIT IT'S SO FAST SLOWDOWNSLOWDOWNSLOWDOWN

you mean it wasn't supposed to be 5 fps?
adalada

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:36 pm

I think you missed Omp's "DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS" a page back, Zeus.

Lag
Also, right now the game is actually running at a MIGHTY awesome speed, even for me.
Basically, it runs the same on high and on low quality, in the main game, but during the sex scenes, the situation is still exactly the same as it was before this update. That is,
I have to lower the quality to get them to play quickly.
Screen's pretty small on this update, though.
I'mma actually download it and see what happens to the speed when I re-enlarge the screen somewhat. (EDIT: Well, that slows it back down a bit, but not as much as before.)

The Good
Whatever on EARTH was wrong with the first Gorger appears to be completely fixed, as far as I can tell. The 100% certain way of getting him to ignore your shield now does not
make him ignore it at all.

There was a graphical glitch that made Mistress' health bar appear to be partially empty even though it was full.
It occured on certain screens when you healed using Honeypot, and persisted until you changed screens or entered a savepoint.
That glitch appears to be gone, as far as I can tell.

The FIRST area you enter, when you press spacebar to get into the lower path, now always appears both when you're going to the right through the lower path, and when you're going to the left through the lower path, to return to the top path.

The newly noticed bugs
Sometimes standing on the opposite end of the screen from a bee causes their energy shot to go straight through you, even if you block.
It does no damage to you, so it's more of a curiosity than an actual problem.
Still thought I'd bring it up.

The bee projectile does not have a set travel speed. If you are far away, it moves faster, and if you are close to it, it moves more slowly.

Currently, changing screens when you have Empower active causes the skill to shut off prematurely.
EDIT:-No ... no, that's not it at all, disregard that. It just seems to have a shorter duration than I'm used to, possibly because of the speed increase, and possibly because it was actually severely shortened.

The persistent bugs
Mistress' sword still appears to be a part of her hitbox for taking damage, when she is standing still, and the bee spears still stab you invisibly.
While you said it was working as intended, you do need to have at least one look into it in order to make a fully informed decision, because it's quite ridiculous when Mistress is facing away from the bees and standing still.

As noted by viper2003923, it's still impossible to move to the right without first moving left, when you spawn into the new chapter for the first time in a given save file after beating the Gorger Champion.
If you save after having beaten the Gorger champion and moved right from the savespot, subsequent loadings of the chapter in that particular save do not cause this glitch.

Balance observation:
The bees can spawn basically offscreen, so that only the tips of their spears are visible.
A person paying attention can see 'em by using the tips of the spears, but otherwise the bees will get in a cheap shot.

Suggestion
You could have the fairy's talk about the Gorger mention that his magic is, for whatever reason, undodgeable: you can only block it.
Iunno, calling them homing magic balls, or whatever.
I think that's all I noticed for nao.
Lucky777

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Yeah the virtual camera artificially expands the objects as the game renders them. It is fine for people who aren't playing the game on toasters, but causes a lot of FPS loss/ lag for people who do. :D Some of the ranges will be glitchy until I touch everything up; what was ._x in the earlier versions is not the same as what is ._x in this version. That is why you see bees spawning off screen, gorgers charging off screen - they still think they are playing on the larger field and don't realize the borders have been collapsed. I knew it would speed things up, but the combat is pretty zoomed out. I guess it works, but I kind of would like it to be bigger.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Oops, nice catch there Lucky. I came here after seeing Smack's trolls in General, so I kinda assumed.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Man, toasters are too high tech, I'm playing this thing on a goddamned potato.

Straight up though, I also like the game bigger, so I think I'll download it and blow it up to something nearer the old size, from now on.

Even though that slows it down a bit, I personally find it worth it.
Lucky777

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 pm

Agreed, Lucky. I'm playing it on a pickle, but you'd be surprised at how well those can work with the proper settings. :P

I'm now using the Linux Adobe Flash Projector to play Sakyu, and there's actually an increase in performance. However, if I were to zoom in with the regular browser, my performance would absolutely tank. Everyone who's using Linux should find themselves a Projector copy; it plays Flash better than Chrome or Firefox.
Zeus Kabob

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop