Sakyubasu no Tatakai I (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai

Postby Hip0krit » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:18 am

GorePete my signature says enough
I made a walkthrough to a finished game on this site and thats it. FOR GREAT CONTRIBUTIONS
Hip0krit

Postby Guillotine » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:58 pm

found some bugs i guess:
1. at the intro when Eva is falling down, the flames on her hand are blazing downwards instead of upwards.
2. I was fighting the broodmother, I used Bridg and then got kicked out of the scene by the white waves. when I reentered the scene as Eva I couldnt use Bridg any more.
3. In the equipment screen, the first weapon is the broken sword, second slot is the rusty one i bought from the machine, and the fourth one is the one broodmother game me. but the third one is empty. is it supposed to be so and am i missing any other weapon?
4. dictation mistakes in the beezy fight conversation:
angwy ==> angry
fwends ==> friends
5.the branch-like sword wont have the effect when empower is used
Guillotine

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Hey uh, GP?
I know you're proud of your work and there's good reason for you to be.
I know you're happy to have the name Legend of Krystal in or related to your work and there's no reason for you not to be.

So yeah the little menu that happens when you right click the game is cute and all, the way it has your name and LOK in it and shit, that's fine.
That's good.
It's not cute how that replaces options like high and low quality though.

See, the ability to run this here videogame in low quality?
That isn't "optional" for peeps with shitty computers.
At ALL.

Really.
Lucky777

Postby omgyourmom » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:35 am

Beezy pwnt me. :(
omgyourmom

Postby blackcore11 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:26 am

cant beat the broodmother. i always get so close too.
blackcore11

Postby Vivec » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:04 am

Lucky777 Wrote:Hey uh, GP?
I know you're happy to have the name Legend of Krystal in or related to your work and there's no reason for you not to be.

So yeah the little menu that happens when you right click the game is cute and all, the way it has your name and LOK in it and shit, that's fine.
That's good.

At ALL.

Really.

This man here holds the truth. You should be able to keep the quality settings and those custom ones or at least have an ingame button or a clickable thing to select them, in fact, one that just sets it to low is enough if you don't feel like working too much.
Et in Arcadia ego...
Vivec
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:01 am

Lucky777 Wrote:Hey uh, GP?

That's good.

At ALL.

Really.

Oh whoops forgot about those!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Lex_Liven » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 am

OK. I like this game. After the Dusty's Castle I knew, GP, you are awesome!
Small bug:
Before I changed "interact" button in the main menu - it worked ok.
Now I change it ingame, it work well, but under all dialogs written "[Space]".
I'm not sure my english is good, I'm russian. So I'll be please if you will correct me ;) Thank you for understanding.
Lex_Liven

Postby demi » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:26 am

Lucky777 Wrote:It's not cute how that replaces options like high and low quality though.

I use Flash Movie Player by eolsoft whenever I open the .swf files, and you can still access the quality settings from the top dropdown menu

Edit: I died fighting the three bees and was sent to the title screen instead of the game over screen. Hasn't happened anywhere else so far
demi

Postby mrttao » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 am

Vivec Wrote:This man here holds the truth. You should be able to keep the quality settings and those custom ones or at least have an ingame button or a clickable thing to select them, in fact, one that just sets it to low is enough if you don't feel like working too much.

you know, with the huge reduction of lag in low setting I might actually be able to beat the mask finally.
mrttao

Postby Culaio » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:39 pm

I really love this game it's really great even though I can't enjoy it to the fullest because of slow computer.

I am happy to see new update but I must say that reward from broodmother disappointed me, don't misunderstand me the weapon is really great but most abilities gained from enemies are related to enemies ability for example:
-enemy that can dash at you gives you dash
-enemy that teleports gives you abilitiy to teleport
and others

I was hoping that broodmother would give us ability related to her main role "Reproduction", something like Egg Laying/giving birth instead of giving us weapon. I know that tender already given us similar ability but broodmother role "Reproduction" is MUCH more important than tenders, she lives to create live unlike tenders who can do other stuff.

Keep up the GREAT work :)

ps.sorry for bad english
Culaio
Newly Registered

Postby weewebo » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:22 pm

gero...I am not getting any soul points for the enemies I kill....also I due to that I can't unlock the skills costing 1200 points...whats up with that?
on a positive note...I beat the brood mother and unlocked her special sword :)
on a more positive note...I finally became good enough to fight the arenas spirit mask...the brood bee god sword only made it easier.
(on a negative note) NOW ONLY IF THE SPIRIT MASK ACTUALLY DIED... THAT'S RIGHT...I GOT I TO ZERO HP...BUT IT DOES NOT GET STUNNED...MEANING I CAN'T SEDUCE IT...THIS IS SO UNFAIR T_T
[sorry for writing in capital letters, but frustrating I've been trying to beat that mask for a while now...and when I finally figured it out...its pulls a god mode on me :( ]
anyway, loving the fighting system...the dialog is funny...and the sex scenes are great too.
alright enough praise, you get tonne of it...see ya gero...you da man :)
weewebo
Newly Registered

Postby kitsame » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:16 pm

Gorepete i have bug to report,after your latest update every skill is fine,except for Bridgette summon.I press "E" like i'm supposed to but its not working,i tried to free the slot and fill it again but it doesn't work.I didn't start from fresh save(you said that saves are NOT broken),also i didn't modified save or anything.
kitsame
Newly Registered

Postby TentacleTherapist » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I think that asking for shortcuts to scenes is really disrespectful to Gorepete's efforts at making the game the way it is; the combat in the game is definitely viable and fun (you just have to learn how to air dash to avoid boss attacks)! Since GP has spent so much time on making the game, it would be selfish of us to not spend time and enjoy the game in its entirety. All the bosses have a distinctive attack pattern with varying degrees of generosity with regards to dodge timing (except for the spirit mask, your positioning isn't always necessary to your survival). For me, I found it extremely gratifying to defeat the spirit mask and the broodmother since I mastered their patterns and was awarded for my efforts (with epic loot and semi-epic scenes!).

For those of you struggling with the spirit mask (which is the only boss that I would expect people to really struggle on), here is one safe positioning (in case you are too lazy to scroll up and read gwdark's guide):

Empower; Blitz; and Honey Pot
(all recommended actions will be enclosed in set brackets {recommended action}
PHASE 1 (spinning blade)
1. He will roll from the bottom of the left side to right {stand in the middle or anywhere apart from the left side and jump dash left through *or* above him}
2. He will cut to the upper left corner from the lower right corner like \ {stand in the lower left corner (you can actually use honey pot if you want here, if you have self control)}
3. He will go to the upper right corner and then cut to the lower left corner / {either jump dash right through his cut (risky) or jump up to the upper left corner and defend in air (then air dash right because you need to be slightly right of the page as he starts with his lava)}

PHASE 2 (lava)
1. He will start to spew lava from his mouth {stand to the right of the mask so that you are close enough to air dash through him to his left side; jump up high and defend when you see flames approaching from the bottom of the ground}
2. His lava wall will be in sync with how many seconds you can defend and air dash {while defending (you don't have to hold the key, just have to press it) hold the left and attack key (to queue up an air dash left)}
3. {While air dashing left, hold the defend key}
4. Perform steps 2 and 3 so that in total you go {1. <---- 2. -----> 3. <-----} after the 3rd step, the left ground should be clear of lava
5. He will begin to shoot a fire-laser, first sweeping to the right and then sweeping to the left {stand near the left edge of the screen and cast empower; when the laser sweeps to the left and is about to hit your feet, jump up and cast blitz toward his face (this should bring his health down to red when I did it, make sure when the sword is attacking him when it is fully extended)}

PHASE 3 (5 masks)
1. His laser will fade and he will create 4 mirror images of him, for a total of 5 masks with the middle on being the one susceptible to damage {either move to be under the left-most mask or right-most mask} (I prefer the right-most mask since there is less clutter on the screen on that side)
2. After 2 seconds, the middle mask will quiver (shake back and forth) and come down {after it has hit the floor, air dash toward it as it is returning back up (do not air dash too early or you will get hit after you land); if you are spaced correctly you should land right beneath the middle mask}
3. The 2 masks surrounding the middle one will quiver and come down {this is a respite period for you, use it for honey pot if you have self control}
3. The 2 masks on the edge will come down {same as for the middle mask, air dash toward it as it is returning back up; you should land right under it}
4. {in between the period you land under an edge mask and when the middle mask comes down, cast empower}
5. {repeat steps 2-4 until the mask stops quivering and combines back into 1}

The mask now repeats his cycle from PHASE 1; however, if you have not made any major mistakes, his health should be 0 now and is vulnerable to seduction. Repeat the procedure from PHASE 1 to PHASE 3 until he is fully seduced (should take only 2 cycles). Your reward will be an awesome armor and a scene.

PS for Gorepete: Could you modify the model of the Broodmother sword to make it more like a stinger? Right now it looks like a branch and I'm not sure why xD.
TentacleTherapist
Newly Registered

Postby NekoKao » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Guillotine Wrote:found some bugs i guess:
1. at the intro when Eva is falling down, the flames on her hand are blazing downwards instead of upwards.
2. I was fighting the broodmother, I used Bridg and then got kicked out of the scene by the white waves. when I reentered the scene as Eva I couldnt use Bridg any more.
3. In the equipment screen, the first weapon is the broken sword, second slot is the rusty one i bought from the machine, and the fourth one is the one broodmother game me. but the third one is empty. is it supposed to be so and am i missing any other weapon?
angwy ==> angry
fwends ==> friends

also for 4., i think that was to be "cutesy"

not sure if these should be added as "bugs" but had to restart from a lv 21 and seems lv cap is now 13 or crash, and soul cap was reduced to 10,000

p.s. if you listed these changes i added to this list i apologize for over looking them
NekoKao
Newly Registered

Postby Guillotine » Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:08 am

recently i posted and reported some stuff i found as bugs but for a god-knows-what reason the post is deleted or whatever.
anyway, i happen to have found out why people have trouble with the air dash bug, if you HOLD up AND left arrow TOGETHER and then press D, the D button wouldnt work!!! its not the game's problem and many pcs seem to be having this problem, my pc and laptop both have this problem.
Guillotine

Postby zeldafreak1 » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:15 am

Guillotine Wrote:recently i posted and reported some stuff i found as bugs but for a god-knows-what reason the post is deleted or whatever.
anyway, i happen to have found out why people have trouble with the air dash bug, if you HOLD up AND left arrow TOGETHER and then press D, the D button wouldnt work!!! its not the game's problem and many pcs seem to be having this problem, my pc and laptop both have this problem.

It seems like there's a "key pressed limit" on most computers. i first found out about it while trying to play LoZ Link to the Past/Four Swords multi player. (Yes it IS possible to play on the same computer ONLY by using the keyboard!) Aaaaanyway, i think ing some programing problem in the computer's code, like how you can't create a folder on the desktop called "Con" (or any variation there of. go on, try it.)
zeldafreak1

Postby mrttao » Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:42 am

There are concurrent key press limits.
However I am pretty sure this issue is not always caused by it.
mrttao

Postby kingofbrocoli » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:41 am

Guillotine Wrote:found some bugs i guess:
angwy ==> angry
fwends ==> friends

1.Freakin fire how does it works
2.-That way the fight is harder
3.-nah you aren´t missing anything
4.-I think those spelling mistakes where " baby talk"
kingofbrocoli

Postby precaution » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:34 am

You made the game too hard, make it easier :c