Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.3 (nov 01/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:37 am

To Asian and Quiz:
The TEC-XX computer doesnt always say 'Princess Peach'. :twisted: But you're true, its better for this game to make it says Princess Peach (its formal).

tec-xx princess.jpg
tec-xx princess.jpg (21.74 KiB) Viewed 10764 times

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:God damn, you have no idea how long it took my phone to load this page!!! >_< Someone switch me to Verizon please!!!

I'm facing the same problems, but with another provider, and its not the download speed, but upload one. It sometimes goes into a crawl :/.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Anyways, glad to see you got your hands on a PMTTYD! Hope you have fun! Especially with the Pit of 100 Trials, i think thats what it's called.

I'm really enjoying it ;) Enemies are more fluid and funny. There is a scene that Peach dances inside x-naut base. There are 'feeling' moments too. The developers got the true feelings of a Mario game. Now I see why it became a classic. Too bad its only for gamecube (N64 too, but it was Paper Mario 1, not 2). When I see Luigi telling his long funny tales at every new adventure in Paper Mario 2 (PMTTYD), I told myself: 'MIM should have a Luigi like that in some levels, with XXX scenes and some embarassment, of course :twisted: '. We can have more texts, too (dialogs). Its nice because the player will be more immersed to the game world. Its so fast to skip them anyway (space space space...)

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Oh yea Toad house...forgot about them. Hmm...letme think. I had an idea but now that I think about it, it wont work very well huh?

Which idea?

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Furniture...I can probably do that! ...well if you need me to.

Pretty Please! If you can do that, you will be sure all of them will be in the game ;) I plan adding more houses for Peach to explore. However, we only have 1 toad house model. I can make more, during the 2-3 level making, so I will prepare them (and your furnitures) to be used in a special level (MARKET) in the world1.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:New levels coming fast! But please take your time! And I mean make the level and then look at it over and over again!

That's what I do. Sometimes I feel the level needs more place to explore, then I keep modeling it. then I test it , like 10 times (oh yes, I REALLY test it). I dont know why bugs still persist sometimes, after all this testing.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Quality over Quantity!! I'd rather have 1 world with awesome levels than 8 worlds with crappy ones.

Me too! Hmm actually, I prefer 20 adequate levels than 4 full quality ones. The worst: 50 really crappy levels.
With those 20, I can improve over time ;) That's why we have 10 levels so far, not counting the toad house.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Please send me FLA of each level when you finish! I will look at them too! (if you dont mind)

Sure! But please take in mind they will be detached in a way you will only see the level props themselves (I can add the peach figure but it will increase FLA size so much). I'll PM you soon (I may send level per level, so you can check slowly).
Ivan-Aedler

Re: New Peach (MIM AE)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:25 pm

Ok, so I decided to redraw peach face. Face completelly remade so far.
ImageImage
I'm already making a second style beforehand.
Left from Right: Original (PS), MIM AE 0.1, MIM AE 1.8
I want opinions ;)

MIM AE New Peach v0.1.jpg
MIM AE New Peach v0.1.jpg (35.86 KiB) Viewed 10757 times

Peach in action:

MIM AE new peach in action.jpg
MIM AE new peach in action.jpg (28.9 KiB) Viewed 10747 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:06 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:To Asian and Quiz:
The TEC-XX computer doesnt always say 'Princess Peach'. :twisted: But you're true, its better for this game to make it says Princess Peach (its formal).

Okay okay... you got me. As you said, the more formal Princess Peach sounds better though.

ivanaedler Wrote:
AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Anyways, glad to see you got your hands on a PMTTYD! Hope you have fun! Especially with the Pit of 100 Trials, i think thats what it's called.

I'm really enjoying it ;) Enemies are more fluid and funny. There is a scene that Peach dances inside x-naut base. There are 'feeling' moments too. The developers got the true feelings of a Mario game. Now I see why it became a classic. Too bad its only for gamecube (N64 too, but it was Paper Mario 1, not 2). When I see Luigi telling his long funny tales at every new adventure in Paper Mario 2 (PMTTYD), I told myself: 'MIM should have a Luigi like that in some levels, with XXX scenes and some embarassment, of course :twisted: '. We can have more texts, too (dialogs). Its nice because the player will be more immersed to the game world. Its so fast to skip them anyway (space space space...)

Since when did you get this game? Did you get it legally or are you using an emulator to play this game?

Honestly, I am liking your Luigi idea. Maybe Luigi shouldn't fuck Peach right away though. Maybe he rips her clothes first and then leaves her in an embarassing state.
The second time Luigi makes her do some foreplay. And then you keep building it up.

You can also stay in the spirit of PMTTYD more by letting Luigi tell stories (sexual stories of course!). But instead of falling asleep, Peach begins masturbating until at the climax of the story, she climaxes.

ivanaedler Wrote:
AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Oh yea Toad house...forgot about them. Hmm...letme think. I had an idea but now that I think about it, it wont work very well huh?

Which idea?

Wait a sec... Asian, is that the idea that you said you had but forgot? Think hard, we might be able to make something out of it.

ivanaedler Wrote:
AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Furniture...I can probably do that! ...well if you need me to.

Pretty Please! If you can do that, you will be sure all of them will be in the game ;) I plan adding more houses for Peach to explore. However, we only have 1 toad house model. I can make more, during the 2-3 level making, so I will prepare them (and your furnitures) to be used in a special level (MARKET) in the world1.

Does that mean that the refuge areas (that the destroyed castle become) idea Asian and me presented is scrapped?

ivanaedler Wrote:
AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Quality over Quantity!! I'd rather have 1 world with awesome levels than 8 worlds with crappy ones.

Me too! Hmm actually, I prefer 20 adequate levels than 4 full quality ones. The worst: 50 really crappy levels.
With those 20, I can improve over time ;) That's why we have 10 levels so far, not counting the toad house.

Maybe you should dial back the amount of levels in a word from 8 to 6. With 9 worlds you'd still have 54.
And 54 levels is a lot easier to make than 72.

Regarding the mouth: I like the left one better, but both still need work.
In some cases the mouth you are using looks a little off during sex scenes.
I'd say remove the top part of her lips from angles like these. Right now, it looks like Peach her lips are attached to the bottom of her nose. :lol:
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:19 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Since when did you get this game? Did you get it legally or are you using an emulator to play this game?

A friend of mine has a gamecube. I can't just go there and play everyday, though :lol: it's nice not to have this videogame here, because I can do other things instead of playing videogames like a kid, in my spare time :lol:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, I am liking your Luigi idea. Maybe Luigi shouldn't fuck Peach right away though. Maybe he rips her clothes first and then leaves her in an embarassing state.
The second time Luigi makes her do some foreplay. And then you keep building it up. You can also stay in the spirit of PMTTYD more by letting Luigi tell stories (sexual stories of course!). But instead of falling asleep, Peach begins masturbating until at the climax of the story, she climaxes.

Now you gave a REALLY neat idea! Peach masturbating while Luigi tell stories...her eyes closed.....her paying so much attention to the story...

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Does that mean that the refuge areas (that the destroyed castle become) idea Asian and me presented is scrapped?

No and no! We will have. Actually, I prefer this market to appear in that area, really. But maybe a different market at every world, so some items will exist only in World1, others, in World2.
And I will be making some puzzles that requires, say, a x-naut outfit that can only be taken from the spaceship that came from the moon and landed on World3. Peach can take only one different powerup at a time. (1 xnaut outfit, 1 raccooon)...for a maximum of 5 (we need to test that engine first, before increasing this limit). Its nice to make the player find other costumes in the levels, if he doesnt have a required outfit.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe you should dial back the amount of levels in a word from 8 to 6. With 9 worlds you'd still have 54. And 54 levels is a lot easier to make than 72.

I dont know. All World1 levels are interesting. I just can't erase one, but I can surelly relocate, say, the forest level (1-2) to the 'forest/trees world' (4 or 5). That's because, in this world, Peach will be climbing large trees (using vines), like SMB2 vertical levels. So it will make more sense for Peach to fuck a given enemy to get a key (because she may have losen her virginity or embarassing states in former worlds). However, really, I do want to make plenty of levels in each world, so Peach can encounter different actions and places ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'd say remove the top part of her lips from angles like these. Right now, it looks like Peach her lips are attached to the bottom of her nose.

The problem is not the top lips, but the way her mouth is stretched out. I'll fix that.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby startman12 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:44 pm

I Dont know if its me or the game but is seems that there is a lot of frame drop causing it to lag???
startman12
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:51 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Since when did you get this game? Did you get it legally or are you using an emulator to play this game?

A friend of mine has a gamecube. I can't just go there and play everyday, though :lol: it's nice not to have this videogame here, because I can do other things than playing videogames like a kid, in my spare time :lol:

Awesome. Are you still thinking of getting a GameCube/Wii yourself?

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, I am liking your Luigi idea. Maybe Luigi shouldn't fuck Peach right away though. Maybe he rips her clothes first and then leaves her in an embarassing state.
The second time Luigi makes her do some foreplay. And then you keep building it up. You can also stay in the spirit of PMTTYD more by letting Luigi tell stories (sexual stories of course!). But instead of falling asleep, Peach begins masturbating until at the climax of the story, she climaxes.

Now you gave a REALLY neat idea! Peach masturbating while Luigi tell stories...her eyes closed.....her paying so much attention to the story...

I like this idea best too. I might be able to create the story for you, I always wanted to write a sexual story.
Any preferences?
- Should Luigi tell stories of sex he's had in the areas he had gone to in TTYD?
- Should Luigi tell stories of him fucking Daisy only?
- Or should Luigi tell stories of him fucking more girls as well as Daisy?

Maybe for his final tale he can create the story in real time, if you know what I mean.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

If you don't, here's what I mean:
Luigi will suddenly grab Peach and start doing sexual acts with her as he's narrating them. So when Luigi pushes Peach onto his Penis he can say: "I pressed the lovely princess down onto my now fully grown mushroom."

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Does that mean that the refuge areas (that the destroyed castle become) idea Asian and me presented is scrapped?

No and no! We will have. Actually, I prefer this market to appear in that area, really. But maybe a different market at every world, so some items will exist only in World1, others, in World2.
And I will be making some puzzles that requires, say, a x-naut outfit that can only be taken from the spaceship that came from the moon and landed on World3. Peach can take only one different powerup at a time. (1 xnaut outfit, 1 raccooon)...for a maximum of 5 (we need to test that engine first, before increasing this limit). Its nice to make the player find other costumes in the levels, if he doesnt have a required outfit.

Okay, I know what you mean and that is probably the best course of action as well.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe you should dial back the amount of levels in a word from 8 to 6. With 9 worlds you'd still have 54. And 54 levels is a lot easier to make than 72.

I dont know. All World1 levels are interesting. I just can't erase one, but I can surelly relocate, say, the forest level (1-2) to the 'forest/trees world' (4 or 5). That's because, in this world, Peach will be climbing large trees (using vines), like SMB2 vertical levels. So it will make more sense for Peach to fuck a given enemy to get a key (because she may have losen her virginity or embarassing states in former worlds). However, really, I do want to make plenty of levels in each world, so Peach can encounter different actions and places ;)

I never said to remove the levels, I was thinking the same thing you were: Relocate levels to more suitable worlds. This game should be of considerable length, but not too long. About 50 stages should be enough, I think.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Awesome. Are you still thinking of getting a GameCube/Wii yourself?

Yes! Like this one!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I like this idea best too. I might be able to create the story for you, I always wanted to write a sexual story.
Any preferences?
- Should Luigi tell stories of sex he's had in the areas he had gone to in TTYD?

YES, YES and It depends. We can talk about ships, treasures, an special star Luigi had to take. Peach then will recreate luigi world, and we can even include a tale that involves luigi fucking the bombette (I've put a refere image here, posts ago, but it was Mario that fucked her). However, Luigi main girlfriend will be Daisy, so he will be talking more about her.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe for his final tale he can create the story in real time, if you know what I mean. Luigi will suddenly grab Peach and start doing sexual acts with her as he's narrating them. So when Luigi pushes Peach onto his Penis he can say: "I pressed the lovely princess down onto my now fully grown mushroom."

Yes!!! And the player will be able to choose YES or NO to this story (because she will lose her virginity) :D

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I never said to remove the levels, I was thinking the same thing you were: Relocate levels to more suitable worlds. This game should be of considerable length, but not too long. About 50 stages should be enough, I think.

Ok, I will mark the '50 level' goal.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Awesome. Are you still thinking of getting a GameCube/Wii yourself?

Yes! Like this one!

UK? Either you live in the PAL region or you're forgetting region lock.
GameCube does have region lock and so does the Wii. Don't forget my advice: It's better to get a Wii since you can do everything (minus Gba link cable support) you can do with a GameCube and more.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I like this idea best too. I might be able to create the story for you, I always wanted to write a sexual story.
Any preferences?

YES, YES and It depends. We can talk about ships, treasures, an special star Luigi had to take. Peach then will recreate luigi world, and we can even include a tale that involves luigi fucking the bombette (I've put a refere image here, posts ago, but it was Mario that fucked her). However, Luigi main girlfriend will be Daisy, so he will be talking more about her.

What do you mean by "recreate"? Please elaborate on this.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe for his final tale he can create the story in real time, if you know what I mean. Luigi will suddenly grab Peach and start doing sexual acts with her as he's narrating them. So when Luigi pushes Peach onto his Penis he can say: "I pressed the lovely princess down onto my now fully grown mushroom."

Yes!!! And the player will be able to choose YES or NO to this story (because she will lose her virginity) :D

Good plan giving the option, although I think on a Virgin run players tend to stay away from things to get the virgin ending quicker.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I never said to remove the levels, I was thinking the same thing you were: Relocate levels to more suitable worlds. This game should be of considerable length, but not too long. About 50 stages should be enough, I think.

Ok, I will mark the '50 level' goal.

Try and make the worlds equally large (if you can't because of inspiration issues, no problem), except for maybe the first world. If you're going for 9 worlds it's probably best to go for 54 levels in the whole game.

And about the face, I'm honestly not too much a fan of the redrawn face. I thought the current one looked pretty good overall, except for the lips a bit. This new one just looks... odd. I think you're drawing too much inspiration from TTYD now. I'd say, keep the old face and try optimizing it a bit if you can.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:04 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What do you mean by "recreate"? Please elaborate on this.

Oh sorry. I mean: 'Peach daydreams as Luigi is telling his story'. She will 'recreate' the world Luigi was, using her imagination (so we, the players) like a good sex story ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good plan giving the option, although I think on a Virgin run players tend to stay away from things to get the virgin ending quicker

With load/save system, of course there will be situations that the player will say : 'ohhh no, I've let my Peach lose her virginity'. So its only a matter to load the game again. There will be some places and situations the player will choose 'yes/no', but others that some advice will appear 'beware, its dangerous'. hehe .

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Try and make the worlds equally large (if you can't because of inspiration issues, no problem), except for maybe the first world. If you're going for 9 worlds it's probably best to go for 54 levels in the whole game.

I dont plan 9 levels in each world, equally. I may diverge a bit (some with 8, some with 9...)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And about the face, I'm honestly not too much a fan of the redrawn face. I thought the current one looked pretty good overall, except for the lips a bit. This new one just looks... odd. I think you're drawing too much inspiration from TTYD now. I'd say, keep the old face and try optimizing it a bit if you can.

I'm sad you've mentioned this because I've put so much effort on her new face. Not only the style itself but the optimization, with less points, better curves, and a younger face, with 6 improved eyes and new blushing. And she's more compatible with the new Mario. These parts were all made using pen tool. If you look at her older face/eyes with zoom, you will notice lots of errors. This new one is 'zoom friendly' and uses less CPU resources. No, she's not inspired from TTYD, but hentai pictures. I'll wait for other opinions, just to check. Of course we need to 'consult the high council of the round table' and the democracy ;) If something is still wrong, I'm sure it will be a simple area that needs shadows of maybe bigger eyes (although I haven't noticed these issues).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:06 pm

It does look odd, that I agree on but it doesnt resemble Paper Mario's Peach at all. The reason it looks odd is because you cant use an anime type drawing in a game that uses no anime drawings hahah. Save it for the comics. I think the other face is a bit more kinky or more erotic i should say. I really cant explain it but the old face just looks right.

I really hate to turn down hardwork but I actually gave Quiz and idea to put fanart into the game and so what we could do is, whatever work of art you or anyone males that doesnt get used, can be put into the fan art section as hidden collectibles which was my treasure chest idea which is now scraped because i forgot we had toad houses.

Its not bad, its just not right for the current art style of the game.

On another note,
What do you want me to make from the reference pictures? I only managed to load the 3rd and 4th one because of my phone. Do you want me to draw everything or just certain items?

Also, Ivan you do know theres a Paper Mario for the Wii right? Should deffinetely check it out. It may give you more ideas and what not.

New Paper Mario coming out November 11th for the DS, luckily I have a little neice! Dont know what happened to my old DS but hers will do. I am excited to play it!!

We must stop with this Paper Mario stuff!!! It's taking over!!!!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:31 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:It does look odd, that I agree on but it doesnt resemble Paper Mario's Peach at all. The reason it looks odd is because you cant use an anime type drawing in a game that uses no anime drawings hahah. Save it for the comics.

Hmm but really, the game USES hentai styles. So its only me who's noticing the new Peach face is better suited? :/ Actually, if you look closer, the only new different things are the new eyes and mouth, a better round face and her hair, which moved a bit to the top, showing her forehead. If people really regret from using the new Peach, I would return to the former version, using the newer face and mouth, at least. :/

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:whatever work of art you or anyone males that doesnt get used, can be put into the fan art section as hidden collectibles which was my treasure chest idea which is now scraped because i forgot we had toad houses.

For about the fan art idea, I agree. But they should be made all using pen (flash or illustrator). Otherwise, game size will increase a lot. If a new pic is 100kb, 100 pics will be 10mb! Using vectors, a new pic could be 10kb or less.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:What do you want me to make from the reference pictures? I only managed to load the 3rd and 4th one because of my phone. Do you want me to draw everything or just certain items?

Oh, just furnitures. You can choose which ones you prefer. Then I will be putting them in the new toad interior area I'm going to make.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Also, Ivan you do know theres a Paper Mario for the Wii right? Should deffinetely check it out. It may give you more ideas and what not.

But...Paper Mario1? 2? Man, then I should buy a WII and let my friend with his gamecube alone :P

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:New Paper Mario coming out November 11th for the DS, luckily I have a little neice! Dont know what happened to my old DS but hers will do. I am excited to play it!!

Wow. Interesting ;) But again, I dont like the way these developers make the game. Mario uses to get so many troubles, just to see Peach...giving him a quick kiss in his face, or just a cake! :evil:

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:We must stop with this Paper Mario stuff!!! It's taking over!!!!

There are some nice things in PM, but there are bad ones too. An example: the battle arena (like its inside a threatre). This breaks the protocol! :o
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:What do you mean by "recreate"? Please elaborate on this.

Oh sorry. I mean: 'Peach daydreams as Luigi is telling his story'. She will 'recreate' the world Luigi was, using her imagination (so we, the players) like a good sex story ;)

Ah yes. That could definitely work, I like a good visual to go with text.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Try and make the worlds equally large (if you can't because of inspiration issues, no problem), except for maybe the first world. If you're going for 9 worlds it's probably best to go for 54 levels in the whole game.

I dont plan 9 levels in each world, equally. I may diverge a bit (some with 8, some with 9...)

And can you tell me exactly how you plan to make around 50 levels divided into 9 worlds with 8 to 9 levels each?

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And about the face, I'm honestly not too much a fan of the redrawn face. I thought the current one looked pretty good overall, except for the lips a bit. This new one just looks... odd. I think you're drawing too much inspiration from TTYD now. I'd say, keep the old face and try optimizing it a bit if you can.

I'm sad you've mentioned this because I've put so much effort on her new face. Not only the style itself but the optimization, with less points, better curves, and a younger face, with 6 improved eyes and new blushing. And she's more compatible with the new Mario. These parts were all made using pen tool. If you look at her older face/eyes with zoom, you will notice lots of errors. This new one is 'zoom friendly' and uses less CPU resources. No, she's not inspired from TTYD, but hentai pictures. I'll wait for other opinions, just to check. Of course we need to 'consult the high council of the round table' and the democracy ;) If something is still wrong, I'm sure it will be a simple area that needs shadows of maybe bigger eyes (although I haven't noticed these issues).

I think the problem is the reference photo you put up on page 101. I don't think it's particularly good. I know you spent a huge amount of effort into making this and it's sucks to see you sad, but I don't think the face looks all too pretty.

It's difficut to explain so let me just put this in the most simplest way I can:
Who would you have sex with?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:35 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And can you tell me exactly how you plan to make around 50 levels divided into 9 worlds with 8 to 9 levels each?

Hey check the periods... (8...9.... 10.... etc) :D

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think the problem is the reference photo you put up on page 101. I don't think it's particularly good. I know you spent a huge amount of effort into making this and it's sucks to see you sad, but I don't think the face looks all too pretty.

Hmmm, from which area the face could improve? I can make more tests.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:It's difficut to explain so let me just put this in the most simplest way I can.Who would you have sex with?

Really? Sincerelly? The second!
But hey, you have removed old peach blushing and increased her size. And the new Peach is not naked. Let's do that in a fair way. Just wait.
PS: I noticed her ne eye lines are too dark. It may be odd because of that.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:00 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And can you tell me exactly how you plan to make around 50 levels divided into 9 worlds with 8 to 9 levels each?

Hey check the periods... (8...9.... 10.... etc) :D

Umm... what? Am I supposed to get something?

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:It's difficut to explain so let me just put this in the most simplest way I can.Who would you have sex with?

Really? Sincerelly? The second!
But hey, you have removed old peach blushing and increased her size. And the new Peach is not naked. Let's do that in a fair way. Just wait.

*facepalm* *sigh* This didn't work the way I thought it would. Also, I didn't change anything to Peach on purpose (though I did hope it would help swaying you in the direction I wanted), so even if I did put it fairly, I wouldn't want to have sex with the second Peach. She... just doesn't look much like Peach in my opinion.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think the problem is the reference photo you put up on page 101. I don't think it's particularly good. I know you spent a huge amount of effort into making this and it's sucks to see you sad, but I don't think the face looks all too pretty.

Hmmm, from which area the face could improve? I can make more tests.

If I'd have to state my opinion in the clearest way, I'd do it like this (I do not condone for any harsh words said):

I think Peach's eyes look like a doll's. A relatively low-quality one. She doesn't seem human anymore.
It might be the stark whiteness in her eyes, I'm not sure, but they don't look Peachy.

Her mouth is too small and contracted. As if Luigi is using the Poltergust 3000 on her mouth from inside. Explains the lack of color on her lips too.

Her skin tone is too white. Although small, I did notice a slight change in hue.

Her head is too small compared to her body. I think the original got it just right. The overall shape of the head fits better too.

Her hair looks okay (it's practically the same), but I think a slightly darker tone would look nicer.

So in conclusion, I guess you can say I don't like the new head at all. I'm sorry if you're a little down because of this, but you asked for my opinion so... there you go.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:New Paper Mario coming out November 11th for the DS, luckily I have a little neice! Dont know what happened to my old DS but hers will do. I am excited to play it!!

You mean 3DS right? Don't be mixing the two up now, you can't play this on a DS Phat, Lite, or i.

Ivanaedler Wrote:There are some nice things in PM, but there are bad ones too. An example: the battle arena (like its inside a threatre). This breaks the protocol! :o

Protocol? This isn't canon (if you could call anything canon in Mario). It's a spin-off. That means Mario can fight however he wants.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:11 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Umm... what? Am I supposed to get something?

I've forgot to say that World 9 will have less levels.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:*facepalm* *sigh* This didn't work the way I thought it would. Also, I didn't change anything to Peach on purpose (though I did hope it would help swaying you in the direction I wanted), so even if I did put it fairly, I wouldn't want to have sex with the second Peach. She... just doesn't look much like Peach in my opinion.

Ok I will improve it. Anyway we have both Peaches yet. I'm not crazy enough to just 'throw the 1st Peach model in the can'.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If I'd have to state my opinion in the clearest way, I'd do it like this (I do not condone for any harsh words said): I think Peach's eyes look like a doll's. A relatively low-quality one. She doesn't seem human anymore. It might be the stark whiteness in her eyes, I'm not sure, but they don't look Peachy.

Hmmmmmm I will check that.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Her mouth is too small and contracted. As if Luigi is using the Poltergust 3000 on her mouth from inside. Explains the lack of color on her lips too.

I will improve.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Her skin tone is too white. Although small, I did notice a slight change in hue.

I havent touched her skin. It may be her forehead that is now showing. I will darken it a little.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Her head is too small compared to her body. I think the original got it just right. The overall shape of the head fits better too.

The problem is: I DIDNT change the head size! :/ But I can let it bigger anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Her hair looks okay (it's practically the same), but I think a slightly darker tone would look nicer.

Hmmmmm I will check.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:So in conclusion, I guess you can say I don't like the new head at all. I'm sorry if you're a little down because of this, but you asked for my opinion so... there you go.

I will improve them. If Peach becomes worse, then I will go back to the last version (our Peach).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Protocol? This isn't canon (if you could call anything canon in Mario). It's a spin-off. That means Mario can fight however he wants.

Yes but... Its preferable to see enemies fighting in the area Mario / Peach is. Then some passing-by strangers can crowd up.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:30 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Umm... what? Am I supposed to get something?

I've forgot to say that World 9 will have less levels.

Even then you can't cram 50 levels in all worlds with 8 to 9 stages each. 8x8= 64, that is quite a bit more than 50 don't you agree?

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:*facepalm* *sigh* This didn't work the way I thought it would. Also, I didn't change anything to Peach on purpose (though I did hope it would help swaying you in the direction I wanted), so even if I did put it fairly, I wouldn't want to have sex with the second Peach. She... just doesn't look much like Peach in my opinion.

Ok I will improve it. Anyway we have both Peaches yet. I'm not crazy enough to just 'throw the 1st Peach model in the can'.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If I'd have to state my opinion in the clearest way, I'd do it like this (I do not condone for any harsh words said): I think Peach's eyes look like a doll's. A relatively low-quality one. She doesn't seem human anymore. It might be the stark whiteness in her eyes, I'm not sure, but they don't look Peachy.

Hmmmmmm I will check that.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Her mouth is too small and contracted. As if Luigi is using the Poltergust 3000 on her mouth from inside. Explains the lack of color on her lips too.

I will improve.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Her skin tone is too white. Although small, I did notice a slight change in hue.

I havent touched her skin. It may be her forehead that is now showing. I will darken it a little.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Her head is too small compared to her body. I think the original got it just right. The overall shape of the head fits better too.

The problem is: I DIDNT change the head size! :/ But I can let it bigger anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Her hair looks okay (it's practically the same), but I think a slightly darker tone would look nicer.

Hmmmmm I will check.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:So in conclusion, I guess you can say I don't like the new head at all. I'm sorry if you're a little down because of this, but you asked for my opinion so... there you go.

I will improve them. If Peach becomes worse, then I will go back to the last version (our Peach).

Weird how the head seems smaller now. I'll see what the new head will look like.

Also, just saw your Peach with eyes closed and it didn't look pretty. She looks like she is crying in that "You'll rape me and there is nothing I can do about it" way.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Protocol? This isn't canon (if you could call anything canon in Mario). It's a spin-off. That means Mario can fight however he wants.

Yes but... Its preferable to see enemies fighting in the area Mario / Peach is. Then some passing-by strangers can crowd up.

But don't you think the battlesystem is really smooth and well thought-out? I love it.

I got a little glitch to report as well. Haven't done that in a while.
If you pause the game at the same time Peach sighs (at the 400 second mark) the soundeffect keeps playing until the game is unpaused.

I also found out that if you save your game right after beating level 1 and then load right away, you can't go to level two unless you go back into stage 1 and then either beat it or exit it instantly.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:34 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Even then you can't cram 50 levels in all worlds with 8 to 9 stages each. 8x8= 64, that is quite a bit more than 50 don't you agree?

Ok you win. Then world 7 and 8 will have less levels. Wirld 8 might be the Koopa Land.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Weird how the head seems smaller now. I'll see what the new head will look like. Also, just saw your Peach with eyes closed and it didn't look pretty. She looks like she is crying in that "You'll rape me and there is nothing I can do about it" way.

I'm improving, please wait.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But don't you think the battlesystem is really smooth and well thought-out? I love it.

Yes, I enjoy it overall...

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I got a little glitch to report as well. Haven't done that in a while. If you pause the game at the same time Peach sighs (at the 400 second mark) the soundeffect keeps playing until the game is unpaused. I also found out that if you save your game right after beating level 1 and then load right away, you can't go to level two unless you go back into stage 1 and then either beat it or exit it instantly.

I'll check after this.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:34 pm

New Peach essay 2: (improving) - Click to enlarge
(Essay 3 with bigger eyes soon)

new peach essay2.jpg
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:42 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:New Peach essay 2: (improving) - Click to enlarge

new peach essay2.jpg

It's better, but still not great. You're making good improvements here.
The running Peach looks almost decent even.

I know you're still improving, but her mouth still is too sucked in and her eyes are still scary...

And then you get that problem that everyone has every so often. You wanted to say something and forgot what.
I'll hope I can come up with it la
ter.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Peach essay 3!
I will see what I can do with those 'a bit scary-like eyes'.

new peach essay3.jpg

Peach current state:

new peach face.jpg
new peach face.jpg (35.38 KiB) Viewed 10672 times
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects