Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.7 (dec 15/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:08 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Yay we all survived 12/21/12 :D

So far! :mrgreen:

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I see you've given Peach some bracelets. May I recommend a little more depth into those? They look flat. Mostly the mushroom. It kinda looks like a sticker rather than a bracelet.

It was added...on october (or even on september). I will see what can be done but low priority.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Rocket:If you plan on making it move, I'd suggest making some smoke. I do have an idea for animation, but it may be a long shot from my skills. Whenever we get to do it, I'll mention it. or whenever I have time, I'll pick it up.

Ok be my guest! You can take this. But you can also give me a sketch about it. A smoke can be made using Mario clouds, so it will retain consistency with the game environment.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:That dress, what is it used for again? I see something like "sun" dress? How about giving peach a tennis outfit instead? It'd be a bit hot to be wearing full stockings and dress in the sun dont you think? I'd say a nice skimpy tank-top, short shorts, and a pair of sneakers. With some sweat bands on her wrist.

- A bit complex to create a new outfit just for that. We also have the striker outfit. But yes, I plan adding more costumes like Blargh. But not 40+ outfits.
- A more priorized outfit is the Full Daisy Classic Dress.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:This sucks...I hate giving out all these ideas and not being able to do crap for it. Soon, maybe I'll get back to drawing again. Stressing over Computer programming class right now >_< SCREW YOU LOOPS why you must be so annoying!!

Now I understand. Man, thanks you didnt knew about assembly language! :shock: Nowadays, its like a museum. Even skilled programmers DONT want to program assembly (If they do, that's for optimization purposes - math functions-, or to create programs for sensor networks/limited devices -, to edit/recreate optimized applications just for fun or curiousity).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ivan, can you maybe set "no stockings" as default?

Possible!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The tigress outfit hasn't been made yet either.

I want to keep working on her hands, I will finish soon.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:We can't have outfit-specific text here. What if Peach isn't wearing her pink dress? She can't say anything about taking off Peach's clothes at all even, what if she isn't wearing any?

I can create a way for her to detect if Peach is using a dress or not. Then she will say another phrase.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:How about: "But don't you relax when you lie down with someone?"

ok!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:18 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:.
QuizmasterBos Wrote:We can't have outfit-specific text here. What if Peach isn't wearing her pink dress? She can't say anything about taking off Peach's clothes at all even, what if she isn't wearing any?

I can create a way for her to detect if Peach is using a dress or not. Then she will say another phrase.

I completed making the changes to MPLDAM's script. I took out the outfit-related text. Please check last page. I've also implemented all the changes already, so the bottom one is the changed text.
QuizmasterBos

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:31 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ok. I think I have the Krystal sex scene script figured out. Tell me if this is "embarassed" or too slutty.
Orignal
Krystal sex scene
-Peach: Who...Who are you?
-Krystal: I am Krystal of the Star Fox crew. And....you must be Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom. I hear you're searching for someone.
-Peach: I've heard of you. Well...I'm on a mission to rescue my dear Mario...
-Krystal: Your friend that travels through space is a friend of mine. I'm here to help you... "relax". [Later on, you will read some changes I made to the above lines. I added a few extra bits of text to make the script flow better)
-Peach: Well, I could use a cup of tea. I've been forced to...um..never mind.
-Krystal: Forced to what?
-Peach: To... to have sex with those vile Koopas...MMPH! (Can you explain to me what this MMPH means?)
-Krystal: (embarrassing face) wow, really? (Personal preference, kind of, but Krystal is very serious and speaks in a somewhat serious manner, I don't think this line fits her well.
*Krystal starts making out with Peach*
***Peach (in thought bubble): WHAT IS SHE DOING?!? *They stop making out* (Actually, we don't need to use a thought bubble here. We can also just use: "Mmph?!!!" If we can combine this with Peach having her eyes wide open, to show she is surprised, it would work just as well.)
-Peach: I thought you were going to help me relax!
-Krystal: I am, my dear princess. Now let me take off my clothes and your cute pink dress. <3 (refer below to the comments about line 11.)

Krystal takes off her suit then proceeds and takes off Peach's dress. Peach is now covering herself with her hands*
-Peach: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! This isn't what I had in mind!!! I want my dress back! [refer below to the comments about line 12)
-Krystal: My, my! Aren't you a cutie! Now, let me lick that sweet pussy of yours!
*Krystal gets on her knees and starts licking Peach's pussy.*
*Peach (in thought bubble): Ughh....I can't believe I'm being fucked by a furry! This is embarrassing! I hope no one is watching. (refer below to line 14)
-Krystal: Mmmmmm...Peachy! (Same problem as with the Wow, really? line
*Krystal now has Peach lying of her back and she is licking away at Peach's pussy (or lapping for that matter) (I prefer seeing the same scene as has been going on, except Peach tightly grabs Krystal's head. What do you think about that?)
*Peach (in thought bubble and blushing): Oooooooooo...I don't know how much more of this fox tongue I can take! I think I'm going to cum! (Peach can speak out loud, it fits the scene better.)
-Krystal: (In thought bubble): I hope she cums of my face! Rosalina was right! I would enjoy licking Peach's pussy!<3 (I feel this line is a little redundant, we have to keep the scenes short.)

*Peach CLIMAX* Peach: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! (Redundant line, Peach can just climax without the need for a text box.)
*Peach is on the floor panting and Krystal is sitting up blushing
-Peach: *pant* *pant* Can I have my dress back and some tea now? (Outfit specific line. I think it's also better to change the tea line. I mean, will Peach even get tea? I think she is better off saying something like: "[color=#FF00FF]Well, that was... interesting. May I leave now?"[/color])
-Krystal: Of course you can!

Revision
1st Krystal sex scene: EMB by MPLDAM9919
-Krystal: I am Krystal of the Star Fox crew. And....you must be Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom. I hear you're searching for someone.
-Peach: I've heard of you. Well...I'm on a mission to rescue my dear Mario. But how do you know me?
-Krystal: Your friend that travels through space is also a friend of mine. She asked me to help you... "relax".
-Peach: To... to have... sex with those vile Koopas!
-Krystal: (embarrassing face) Well, let's relax and forget all about that.
-Peach:(Eyes wide open, in a surprised manner) Mmph?!!!
-Peach: (Krystal stops making out with her)I thought you were going to help me relax!
-Krystal: But don't you relax when you lie down with someone? Here, come on...
*Krystal takes off her suit then proceeds to take off Peach's dress. Peach is now covering herself with her hands*
-Peach: Aaah! This isn't what I had in mind!!!
-Krystal: My, my! Aren't you a cutie! Now, let me lick that sweet pussy of yours!
*Peach (in thought bubble): I can't believe this vixen is doing these embarrassing things to me! I hope no one is watching.
-Krystal: Mmm... I feel you're beginning to relax. Just let it all out.
*Peach tightly grabs Krystal's head*
*Peach: Ooh~...I don't know how much more of this fox tongue I can take! I think I'm going to cum!
*Peach CLIMAXES*
*Peach is on the floor panting and Krystal is sitting up blushing*
-Peach: Well, that was... interesting. May I leave now?
-Krystal: Of course you can! I hope to see you again sometime!

So, what did I think about it? It was quite good. Though a change was necessary here and there, you actually captured the mood pretty well. It was embarrassing, but not slutty. If I had to grade you, I would give you a B-. That's about a 70-75 out of 100. Not too shabby.

Thanks for the kind words. I did try my best to capture the embarass mood a possible. The older scripts were writen before the whole embarassed context came into play.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Residentlover2 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:52 pm

well there are many tribadism positions

The ¨clasic¨ tribadism

the missionary tribadism

reverse cowgirl tribadism

and there are many other that looks like the hetero´s position :geek:
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:42 pm

@Dodo
dude you have no idea how awkward your post was to view while next to a few buddies of mine >_>

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Yay we all survived 12/21/12 :D

So far! :mrgreen:

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I see you've given Peach some bracelets. May I recommend a little more depth into those? They look flat. Mostly the mushroom. It kinda looks like a sticker rather than a bracelet.

It was added...on october (or even on september). I will see what can be done but low priority.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Rocket:If you plan on making it move, I'd suggest making some smoke. I do have an idea for animation, but it may be a long shot from my skills. Whenever we get to do it, I'll mention it. or whenever I have time, I'll pick it up.

Ok be my guest! You can take this. But you can also give me a sketch about it. A smoke can be made using Mario clouds, so it will retain consistency with the game environment.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:That dress, what is it used for again? I see something like "sun" dress? How about giving peach a tennis outfit instead? It'd be a bit hot to be wearing full stockings and dress in the sun dont you think? I'd say a nice skimpy tank-top, short shorts, and a pair of sneakers. With some sweat bands on her wrist.

- A bit complex to create a new outfit just for that. We also have the striker outfit. But yes, I plan adding more costumes like Blargh. But not 40+ outfits.
- A more priorized outfit is the Full Daisy Classic Dress.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:This sucks...I hate giving out all these ideas and not being able to do crap for it. Soon, maybe I'll get back to drawing again. Stressing over Computer programming class right now >_< SCREW YOU LOOPS why you must be so annoying!!

Now I understand. Man, thanks you didnt knew about assembly language! :shock: Nowadays, its like a museum. Even skilled programmers DONT want to program assembly (If they do, that's for optimization purposes - math functions-, or to create programs for sensor networks/limited devices -, to edit/recreate optimized applications just for fun or curiousity).

@Bracelet
Were those really on there since that long? 0_o wow I should start paying more attention...haha sorry.

@Dress
OH! ok nevermind my idea then haha. See what I mean? I'm getting so lazy... never even read the other posts anymore.

@Java
Yes assembly language...I gotta start somewhere so might as well start at the beginning... It sucks though cuz I'm usually so deprived of sleep that I never even pay attention...
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:54 pm

I'll be answering everyone but not now. I'm researching the cause of a funny thing that wasted my time.

I've lost connection to LoK forums since 6 hours ago. The funny thing: the page 'THIS WEBSITE IS OFFLINE' showed a button 'RETRY FOR A LIVE VERSION OF THE SITE', but I havent clicked on it. I was believing that REFRESH button (from firefox, chrome and opera) would bring me back to LoK forums, to no avail. But when I clicked that 'retry' button, the website went 'live' again (instead of just pressing refresh button).

I'll notice that to Renara.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I'll be answering everyone but not now. I'm researching the cause of a funny thing that wasted my time.

I've lost connection to LoK forums since 6 hours ago. The funny thing: the page 'THIS WEBSITE IS OFFLINE' showed a button 'RETRY FOR A LIVE VERSION OF THE SITE', but I havent clicked on it. I was believing that REFRESH would bring me back to LoK forums, to no avail. I'll notice that for Renara now.

I got that too, but only about two and a half hours. I didn't click the button either, but that seemed to do the trick instead of refreshing the page.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:17 pm

I'm regaining strength to keep the development tonight.
I have 4 hours to do that before sleeping. But I may relieve some stress (walking? jogging? listen to some music?) in the next hour.

There is what I was developing 6 hours ago. I just want to know which is better. I will replace the first hand on the left.
Options to choose from: 2) to 7). The option 7) will be a remake of the same 1) pose, just in case the others are not good options.

HAND LOOSE - REPLACE.jpg
HAND LOOSE - REPLACE.jpg (20.31 KiB) Viewed 4133 times

I'll see the last posts soon. OK, answers below.

I like the missionary tribadism! So we can see Daisy/Peach butt (on top) while the 'top woman' can unleash the bottom woman pussy when she moves towards the left, for example.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:@Dodo dude you have no idea how awkward your post was to view while next to a few buddies of mine >_>

Asian, come on! You have to be cautious :P This is not a 'only text' forum :P
Dont worry about the lack of time/interest. But I hope we can get on the mood soon, that is, some interesting things to do to MIM and Cute Peach ;) Remember I'll be developing the market soon! It would have two or three different mushroom houses. One of them will have the 'flower banner' (like TTYD). And, in the pathway, I will put your wood banner (click here). Is it supposed to show your letter?

Also remember I'm slowly putting your enemies/friends (creatures) into the game, like the Bub-ulb in level 1-2. Peach can even interact with him (for now, a dialog). I need to create the first scene for him (sniffing Peach). Remember (lastly) that i prefer to make the scenes (in a row), when time comes, then I can improve them later, making Peach more embarassed, for example.

QuizMasterBos: Version of Krystal scene so far, author: MPLDAM9919 (I think the 'tea' part can stay in the end):
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Krystal sex scene
-Krystal: Your friend that travels through space is a friend of mine. I'm here to help you... "relax".
***Peach (Eyes wide open, in a surprised manner) Mmph?!!!-Peach: I thought you were going to help me relax!
***Krystal stops making out with herI
*Krystal takes off her suit then proceeds to take off Peach's dress. Peach is now covering herself with her hands*
*Peach (in thought bubble): I can't believe this vixen is doing these embarrassing things to me! I hope no one is watching.
-Peach: Ooh~...I don't know how much more of this fox tongue I can take! I think I'm going to cum!
*Peach CLIMAXES*
-Peach: *pant* *pant* Can I have my dress back and some tea now?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:QuizMasterBos: Version of Krystal scene so far, author: MPLDAM9919 (I think the 'tea' part can stay in the end):

Krystal sex scene
-Krystal: Your friend that travels through space is a friend of mine. I'm here to help you... "relax".
***Peach (Eyes wide open, in a surprised manner) Mmph?!!!-Peach: I thought you were going to help me relax!
***Krystal stops making out with herI
-Peach: Ooh~...I don't know how much more of this fox tongue I can take! I think I'm going to cum!
*Peach CLIMAXES*
-Peach: *pant* *pant* Can I have my dress back and some tea now?

Ivan, you didn't copy my revised list of last page, did you? Because half of the changes I made aren't even there! :evil:

The reason why I took out the "tea part" is because it feels odd that they're saying they're going to have tea, when they're not going to!
So, I replaced it with a more standard line instead.

So, please Ivan, copy my list properly from now on... Here's the actual list you should use:

-Peach: I've heard of you. Well...I'm on a mission to rescue my dear Mario. But how do you know me?
-Krystal: Your friend that travels through space is also a friend of mine. She asked me to help you... "relax".
-Peach:(Eyes wide open, in a surprised manner) Mmph?!!!
-Peach: (Krystal stops making out with her)I thought you were going to help me relax!
*Peach: Ooh~...I don't know how much more of this fox tongue I can take! I think I'm going to cum!
*Peach CLIMAXES*
-Peach: Well, that was... interesting. May I leave now?
-Krystal: Of course you can! I hope to see you again sometime!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:44 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ivan, you didn't copy my revised list of last page, did you? Because half of the changes I made aren't even there! :evil:

Sorry but remember I've had the glitch above, and that let me annoyed.
I've just had time to see the last version you modified before the new modification today after 6pm, Lok time.
Your version so far is good. It can stay. Nothing to object to (actually, its hard for me to object something that is neat so far).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:52 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ivan, you didn't copy my revised list of last page, did you? Because half of the changes I made aren't even there! :evil:

Sorry but remember I've had the glitch above, and that let me annoyed.
I've just had time to see the last version you modified before the new modification today after 9pm, Lok time.
Your version so far is good. It can stay. Nothing to object to (actually, its hard for me to object something that is good so far).

I had that supposed "glitch" as well. And I edited that post around 2 pm, your time. However, you might have gotten that glitch already by that point.
But I even posted on this page that I had finished editing, why didn't you check that then?

Now, I wonder how many Krystal scenes there will be? Will there be a scene when Peach is a whore as well? Will it be the same scene animation-wise, but with different text?
I'm wondering how many scenes will be in the game? And how much text there will be to write? I mean, at least two different pieces of text for every position of every enemy in the game, plus every Toadsworth scene, plus every boss scene, plus a bunch of other scenes. We got some work cut out for us.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I had that supposed "glitch" as well. And I edited that post around 2 pm, your time.

Not 9pm, but 6pm lok time, sorry. Updated above.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But I even posted on this page that I had finished editing, why didn't you check that then?

Usually, I check everything and I make notes and updates on that newer version. Maybe a problem with myself (a bad timing, or a bad mouse click).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I wonder how many Krystal scenes there will be? Will there be a scene when Peach is a whore as well? Will it be the same scene animation-wise, but with different text?

It should have new animations for each embarassed/whore type, in each scene. But I need to make Daisy first...then Krystal. I want to put them as playable characters first, so I can reuse them to make them as 'third party' creatures, not playable. Obviously, those non playable humans will be those to meet Peach (in the future, I will make a way to change characters or even make them go away, like a Daisy (choosen by the player) in world2, ready to meet ther other Daisy. This will NOT occur.

The wise path to take now is to make a total of 1 text for each scene, embarassed mode. Once implemented in the game, I will make the 'whore' mode scene, then we can think about more scenes with a given creature.

As for the hands picture (way above), I think the 6th option is the best one but I need more opinions. Thats because I will make a given hand from scratch.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:15 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I wonder how many Krystal scenes there will be? Will there be a scene when Peach is a whore as well? Will it be the same scene animation-wise, but with different text?

It should have new animations for each embarassed/whore type, in each scene. But I need to make Daisy first...then Krystal. I want to put them as playable characters first, so I can reuse them to make them as 'third party' creatures, not playable. Obviously, those non playable humans will be those to meet Peach (in the future, I will make a way to change characters or even make them go away, like a Daisy (choosen by the player) in world2, ready to meet ther other Daisy. This will NOT occur.

The wise path to take now is to make a total of 1 text for each scene, embarassed mode. Once implemented in the game, I will make the 'whore' mode scene, then we can think about more scenes with a given creature.

An interesting design choice. If that works best for you, then please do. I can't wait until this game is further into development. I wonder if we'll be able to attract more and more people to the site because of the game?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for the hands picture (way above), I think the 6th option is the best one but I need more opinions. Thats because I will make a given hand from scratch.

Oh, completely forgot to talk about the hands! Well, I don't know exactly what I'm picking here. I'm guessing this will be Peach's left hand when relaxed?
But even then, am I picking a hand, or am I picking a hand position here? You're a little too vague on this.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:17 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, completely forgot to talk about the hands! Well, I don't know exactly what I'm picking here. I'm guessing this will be Peach's left hand when relaxed?

No, its her default hand (when she walks, for example). Its like a 'delicate damnsel hand' mode.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But even then, am I picking a hand, or am I picking a hand position here? You're a little too vague on this.

It will be the replacement of hand 1, which is the hand Peach uses most (like walking).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, completely forgot to talk about the hands! Well, I don't know exactly what I'm picking here. I'm guessing this will be Peach's left hand when relaxed?

No, its her default hand (when she walks, for example). Its like a 'delicate damnsel hand' mode.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But even then, am I picking a hand, or am I picking a hand position here? You're a little too vague on this.

It will be the replacement of hand 1, which is the hand Peach uses most (like walking).

Okay then. I only have one problem with the hand positions. And that is that they all point 'up'. This is supposed to be a relaxed hand, right? Then why isn't is affected by gravity and pointing down then. The most downward pointing, therefore the most relaxed and therefore the best choice so far is the first hand. I believe it's better to at least add a few gravity-affected hand positions. If you feel like it of course.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:33 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay then. I only have one problem with the hand positions. And that is that they all point 'up'. This is supposed to be a relaxed hand, right?

Sorry, I havent rotated them. Yes they will be all relaxed. I'll rotate them now.
Attachments
HAND LOOSE - REPLACE2.jpg
HAND LOOSE - REPLACE2.jpg (18.64 KiB) Viewed 4083 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:40 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:

I like your revision but see a problem here. This part doesn't make sense if Peach is still a true virgin, by that I mean she hasn't laid any enemies. Peach would basically be saying she was forced to do something she hasn't done.
Darthan

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 am

Darthan Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:

I like your revision but see a problem here. This part doesn't make sense if Peach is still a true virgin, by that I mean she hasn't laid any enemies. Peach would basically be saying she was forced to do something she hasn't done.

Oh man, you're right! But this should be easily fixable. I'll think about a different line tomorrow. I gotta need to sleep now.
Oh, and if you or someone else can think of a good line, just post it, I'll check it out soon.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:44 am

Ok I decided to work on HAND 6.
Results so far. Right picture: a more smooth/optimized version. Much better when zoomed in, with nail support.

HAND #1  vs  HAND #6.jpg
HAND #1 vs HAND #6.jpg (31.44 KiB) Viewed 4036 times
HAND #1  vs  HAND #6 ZOOM.jpg

Hands so far:

hands so far.png
hands so far.png (43.93 KiB) Viewed 3923 times

Darthan Wrote:I like your revision but see a problem here. This part doesn't make sense if Peach is still a true virgin, by that I mean she hasn't laid any enemies. Peach would basically be saying she was forced to do something she hasn't done.

It will have a checking code. It Peach is still a virgin, she could say instead: 'I'm being frightened with those...dirty creatures'.
Remember I have control of the dialogs. I can change them according to certain situations.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:16 am

The new hads look really nice and very detailed, I might add.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects