Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.3 (mar 01/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:35 pm

That Pipe house look AMAZING! Is it Mario's house or is that a separate thing? In Mario RPG, the Pipe house was Mario's house. In this game, this is going to be a house filled with pipes, correct?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:43 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That Pipe house look AMAZING! Is it Mario's house or is that a separate thing? In Mario RPG, the Pipe house was Mario's house. In this game, this is going to be a house filled with pipes, correct?

In this game, its Mario house. Mario loves Peach but we know he uses to travel a lot and he likes to be alone sometimes. He still has this house to ...meditate. So Peach can enter inside and she will see Mario bedroom. Now we have a reason for Peach to experiment Mario outfit ;) And I may make her feel Mario scent and....you know the rest.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:50 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That Pipe house look AMAZING! Is it Mario's house or is that a separate thing? In Mario RPG, the Pipe house was Mario's house. In this game, this is going to be a house filled with pipes, correct?

In this game, its Mario house. Mario loves Peach but we know he uses to travel a lot. So Peach can enter inside and she will see Mario bedroom. Now we have a reason for Peach to experiment Mario outfit ;) And I may make her feel Mario scent and....you know the rest.

I think the perspective on the house looks pretty good, actually. If you don't like it, you can always use it for the map screen and make a more 'direct' view of it.

And of course Peach can do some fun stuff in Mario's house. Like showing her sexual frustrations and venting it on his bed, maybe with
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

a hammer?

And cool that your Wii arrived, but that thing is overly costly now. Why don't you set up PayPal so we can pay you some money you DESERVE?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:54 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think the perspective on the house looks pretty good, actually. If you don't like it, you can always use it for the map screen and make a more 'direct' view of it.

Well, for now we can use this building for both overworld and inland. Those things take time to create.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And of course Peach can do some fun stuff in Mario's house. Like showing her sexual frustrations and venting it on his bed, maybe with...

Yes, yes!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And cool that your Wii arrived, but that thing is overly costly now. Why don't you set up PayPal so we can pay you some money you DESERVE?

I'll try to organize my website this week. The problem is not lack of knowledge to do it, but time. Today I might sleep sooner, 9pm my time. I'm more tired than usual (no, not because of MIM).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:18 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And cool that your Wii arrived, but that thing is overly costly now. Why don't you set up PayPal so we can pay you some money you DESERVE?

I'll try to organize my website this week. The problem is not lack of knowledge to do it, but time. Today I might sleep sooner, 9pm my time. I'm more tired than usual (no, not because of MIM).

Just set up PayPal and put a link in your signature. The website itself can come later, when you have more time. You keep getting more and more tired, so it's good to sleep early. You go rest, you've done enough for today.
QuizmasterBos

Postby coolness32 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:31 am

Velox Wrote:

So when peach runs it seems sort of awkward that her legs stick out of a dress that is suppose to be a full piece of fabric around both of her legs. Additionally, it seems fairly obvious that there are two pieces attached to each leg. I was wondering if it might be at all possible to generate a new dress piece for the running animation that removes the existing piece for standing/walking that simple appears when running. I think it could be made in two parts. One part for when both legs full extended, then another when both legs are not fully extend (mid way). Then might alternate between both. Not sure how this might affect other costume designs at all.

I agree with what you are saying about the dress. You can't run like that in those kinds of dresses. She could only do a princess run where her hands are holding up her dress from the front and I feel it should be that way for any of the princess dresses. Having it how it is now isn't game breaking or anything, it's just visual preference. Whoever has brawl and can do screenshots, I'm pretty sure Peach does the princess run when you run with her, and in the Mario Party games as well.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:34 am

GAME UPDATED: Now you can see the pipe house and enter inside too.

coolness32 Wrote:I agree with what you are saying about the dress. You can't run like that in those kinds of dresses. She could only do a princess run where her hands are holding up her dress from the front and I feel it should be that way for any of the princess dresses. Having it how it is now isn't game breaking or anything, it's just visual preference. Whoever has brawl and can do screenshots, I'm pretty sure Peach does the princess run when you run with her, and in the Mario Party games as well.

Its possible to create a run animation holding her dress, just to differentiate from this one. Actually I like to remake this one (yes I've thought about it months ago).

EDIT: HERE!
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=181872&hilit=walking+dress#p181872
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby billanator » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:02 am

Found a bug. When I went to 1-2, she gets stuck, and when I go anywhere else, she is stuck there, too.
billanator

Postby coolness32 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:14 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:I agree with what you are saying about the dress. You can't run like that in those kinds of dresses. She could only do a princess run where her hands are holding up her dress from the front and I feel it should be that way for any of the princess dresses. Having it how it is now isn't game breaking or anything, it's just visual preference. Whoever has brawl and can do screenshots, I'm pretty sure Peach does the princess run when you run with her, and in the Mario Party games as well.

Its possible to create a run animation holding her dress, just to differentiate from this one. Actually I like to remake this one (yes I've thought about it months ago).

EDIT: HERE!
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=181872&hilit=walking+dress#p181872

Your reference in the link made me remember that...I forgot that in Brawl Peach doesn't do the princess run...she does the Peach skipping thingy...I think I remember reading that...but I'm not certain. Any run animation where her dress stays intact will be good. I like the current running animation, and I think it can stay for non-dress movement. Especially the outfits she wears in the sport games.
coolness32

Postby mrttao » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
pipe house2.jpg

so many sex jokes waiting to happen.
mrttao

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:34 am

billanator Wrote:Found a bug. When I went to 1-2, she gets stuck, and when I go anywhere else, she is stuck there, too.

Please I want more information.

mrttao Wrote:pipe house2 - so many sex jokes waiting to happen.

Yes! I want some ideas for that ;)

billanator Wrote:The tanooki suit makes you stick in place, you can't jump or move left or right.

I'll check.
Cannot reproduce. Which version, which level? Did you use a saved game?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This is the PANIC button. Its to protect you from places you're not supposed to play the game (like in your spouse bedroom). Click in the 'X' mark then go to the options or press '\' (in the keypad) to re-enable the sound.

WOW HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT
i could've been playing the game all along lol

edit: we have 2 wiis the black one is never in use i would've given it to you had i known you wanted one.
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:58 pm

Ok so I own a WII from now on.

Total price: $60+$50+$60 = $170. (due to taxes).
I will NEVER sell it for less than this price. :lol: You can TRY! Its now a golden item around here. It would be a console for research (inspiration for better games).
PS: I dont know how to use/install the 'white shooter in the right'. I know the 'stick' one is the sensor bar and has a cage for the remote, but the other one is so simple and light weight.

wii.jpg
wii.jpg (112.63 KiB) Viewed 3253 times
wii2.jpg
wii2.jpg (92.59 KiB) Viewed 3242 times
wii3.jpg
wii4.jpg
wiiii.jpg

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:WOW HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT
i could've been playing the game all along lol

Since 26th July 2012!
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=161296#p161296
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote: Ok so I own a WII from now on.

Total price: $60+$50+$60 = $170. (due to taxes).
I will NEVER sell it for less than this price. :lol: You can TRY! Its now a golden item around here. It would be a console for research (inspiration for better games).
PS: I dont know how to use/install the 'white shooter in the right'. I know the 'stick' one is the sensor bar and has a cage for the remote, but the other one is so simple and light weight.

The attachment wii.jpg is no longer available
The attachment wii2.jpg is no longer available
The attachment wii3.jpg is no longer available
The attachment wii4.jpg is no longer available
The attachment wiiii.jpg is no longer available

Let's see:

Wii explanation thing sorta.png
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:42 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Let's see:

Thank you for you time to explain all.

There are new pics above ;) And a Epic fail in the last pic.

I see it has a SD card slot. But it might support up to 4gb or even less than that (no SDHC).
I was testing it in another Tv but I need new AA batteries.
Its all working ok so far.
I will sell the 'bad game', lol.
No, no NunChuck. I may buy later. Now I'm buying the gamecube joysticks. Doesnt need to be original.
Then I may never buy another console for the next 5 years ahead.

As for MIM, did you check the Pipe House area?
I may connect to SK in 2 hours. I'll try to access there.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Let's see:

Thank you for you time to explain all.

There are new pics above ;) And a Epic fail in the last pic.

I see it has a SD card slot. But it might support up to 4gb or even less than that (no SDHC).
I was testing it in another Tv but I need new AA batteries.
Its all working ok so far.
I will sell the 'bad game', lol.
No, no NunChuck. I may buy later. Now I'm buying the gamecube joysticks. Doesnt need to be original.

As for MIM, did you check the Pipe House area?
I may connect to SK in 2 hours. I'll try to access there.

The system itself is looking good. Clean, not terribly scratchy, it's in a good condition.

You can also try getting some special rechargeable batteries. That will save you a lot of money. I got two pairs of Nyko rechargeable batteries. I just put them into a charging cradle and they are full after 1.5 hours. Then it has about 15 hours continuous use.

Looking at the last pic, it seems to be what I thought it was. The little thin 'hole' you can see around the top of the pic is where the nunchucks where would go through. Presumably you can click it onto the zapper and then use it as a gun. It looks really cheap and bad to use. I don't think you'll ever need it. All the good games don't need to use it.

Good on you that you are getting some GC controllers. You can also try getting some Wii Pro controllers (for now). They are compatible with all VC games and some Wii games (it's specified on each game) and they can be plugged into your Wiimote.
The GameCube controllers would only be necessary for GameCube games. But they can also be used for VC games and also some Wii games (like Brawl).

What do you mean with me checking the pipehouse area? Did you add it to the game?
QuizmasterBos

Postby OmegaJack » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 pm

It seems like everyday that my saves keep getting deleted. is this only on my end or does the saves go away ether after a few days or you post an update? :cry:
OmegaJack
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:21 pm

About WII:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You can also try getting some special rechargeable batteries. That will save you a lot of money. I got two pairs of Nyko rechargeable batteries. I just put them into a charging cradle and they are full after 1.5 hours. Then it has about 15 hours continuous use.

I use to use SONY ones, with the 15minute genuine chargers. But they last 100 recharges instead of 500 (well we never get 500, but 200 or less anyway).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good on you that you are getting some GC controllers. You can also try getting some Wii Pro controllers (for now). They are compatible with all VC games and some Wii games (it's specified on each game) and they can be plugged into your Wiimote.

Is it really good/interesting/recommended for me to have Wii pro? Whats the REAL advantages? I really prefer gamecube ones.
And I may buy 2 GC controllers, not 4, because for sure I dont have that amount of people here, and I prefer 1 player game anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What do you mean with me checking the pipehouse area? Did you add it to the game?

Yes, this morning.

OmegaJack Wrote:It seems like everyday that my saves keep getting deleted. is this only on my end or does the saves go away ether after a few days or you post an update? :cry:

You have to check how your browsers are dealing with their caches. You also need to check if you're using optimizers like SystemCare and others. They run in the background and keep deleting all browser caches. You can search for 'how to avoid auto delete cache', or 'disabling auto cache chrome' on google.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You can also try getting some special rechargeable batteries. That will save you a lot of money. I got two pairs of Nyko rechargeable batteries. I just put them into a charging cradle and they are full after 1.5 hours. Then it has about 15 hours continuous use.

I use to use SONY ones, with the 15minute genuine chargers. But they last 100 recharges instead of 500 (well we never get 500, but 200 or less anyway).

They have to be specifically made for Wii though. That's why I said Nyko. I could give you a link maybe if you are willing.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good on you that you are getting some GC controllers. You can also try getting some Wii Pro controllers (for now). They are compatible with all VC games and some Wii games (it's specified on each game) and they can be plugged into your Wiimote.

Is it really good/interesting/recommended for me to have Wii pro? Whats the REAL advantages? I really prefer gamecube ones.
And I may buy 2 GC controllers, not , because for sure I dont have that amount of people here, and I prefer 1 player game anyway.

The REAL advantage is two-fold.
One, it can be used on Wii U as well.
Two, some games (Xenoblade Chronicles for instance) support the Wii Pro controller, but NOT Gamecube.
(And maybe even a third one, you could find a good (new) pro controller easier than a GC one. But I could be wrong)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:What do you mean with me checking the pipehouse area? Did you add it to the game?

Yes, this morning.

I'll check it out then.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 pm

To Quiz (about WII):

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:And I may buy 2 GC controllers, not , because for sure I dont have that amount of people here, and I prefer 1 player game anyway.

Corrected above, NOT 4.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:They have to be specifically made for Wii though. That's why I said Nyko. I could give you a link maybe if you are willing.

You dont need to, really, I'll find it ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:One, it can be used on Wii U as well. Two, some games (Xenoblade Chronicles for instance) support the Wii Pro controller, but NOT Gamecube. (And maybe even a third one, you could find a good (new) pro controller easier than a GC one. But I could be wrong)

1 - I may not get a Wii U anytime soon! Maybe even in 2015! I now need to get inspiration/total mind control to NINTENDO (SNES) , gamecube and WII, towards fairy games. So I can create better games.
2 - I may not play many other games, only fairy ones, and non violent ones. I dont like race games so much (maybe one or two, like rally and those you can buy equipment to win more races). I dont like sport games.
3 - I've already bought TWO GC controllers right now. $20 with shipping.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects