Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.8 (mar 30/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:18 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:What's a vector? May I see a picture of one?

The 'Pen Tool' from softwares like Illustrator, Flash and GIMP makes vectors, which you can close shapes and create art, instead of brush, which is heavier i regard to file sizes and outlines are more prone to be jaggy.

leaf made of vectors.jpg

But you can design using brush or even on paper, no problem. If people like it, I can add one or two to the game and vectorize them myself.

I have Photoshop. Will that work? I'll draw out some dildos and can choose what ones you like.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Darthan » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I have Photoshop. Will that work? I'll draw out some dildos and can choose what ones you like.

Yea, Photoshop will work. What Ivan is talking about is not the program used to create the image, but the way it is made. I do know that Photoshop has a tool that functions the same as the tool Ivan is referring to, I even believe that is called the pen tool as well, can't be sure it has been a long time since I used Photoshop and I am sure that stuff has changed since the version I used.
Darthan

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:39 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:What's a vector? May I see a picture of one?

The 'Pen Tool' from softwares like Illustrator, Flash and GIMP makes vectors, which you can close shapes and create art, instead of brush, which is heavier i regard to file sizes and outlines are more prone to be jaggy.

leaf made of vectors.jpg

But you can design using brush or even on paper, no problem. If people like it, I can add one or two to the game and vectorize them myself.

OK. Just send me the Peach model with poses and I'll get started.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. Just send me the Peach model with poses and I'll get started.

Sent as PNG. And remember the dildoes ToyLoli showed:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

4 and 7 was chosen so far.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:23 am

Here are the dildos!

Rocket
Normal
Toad
Pokey
Cobra
Mushroom
Attachments
MiM Dildos.png
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:29 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Here are the dildos!
Rocket
Normal
Toad
Pokey
Cobra
Mushroom

:shock: :shock:
You were FAST! And you had GOOD ideas indeed! Thank you :)
I might vectorize all!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Here are the dildos!
Rocket
Normal
Toad
Pokey
Cobra
Mushroom

:shock: :shock:
You were FAST! And you had GOOD ideas indeed! Thank you :)
I might vectorize all!

Thank you! I also designed a sex shop as well. Keep in mind it's a rough drawing. So someone like LuftMallow or Blargh or you can fix it up. (Magazines not included)
Attachments
MiM Sex Shop.jpg
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:01 am

New friend: Big Mushy.
He's alive but he's unmovable, except for the dick and some torso movements (like 'arching' his back). He doesnt walk. And he's fleshy.
He can appear in some forest areas (laid on the floor already) or he can grow in some bushy areas. She will think he's a normal 'big mushroom' powerup, then he can appear all of a sudden and fall, making Peach slip down.
Peach will 'use' him if the player wants (it will be like sleepy goombas), but if Peach is the 'nymphomanic of the day' AND she's horny, she will do him automatically (again, like sleepy goombas).

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

mushroom big with dick.swf [ 3.61 KiB | Viewed 1941 times ]

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Thank you! I also designed a sex shop as well. Keep in mind it's a rough drawing. So someone like LuftMallow or Blargh or you can fix it up. (Magazines not included)

Calm down! Medieval times, MPL, medieval times!
This could be another store area inside the flower toad house in the village. made of wood and brick. So Peach enters there and she can buy some outfits and potions to increase horny bar. (the plan is to decrease the ratio of horniness when Peach masturbate, so the player have to struggle a bit for her to reach top horny bar. To increase horny bar quickly, Peach can buy a potion.

So, no matter the items, it will be non dirty ones. Peach can talk to a given seller toad and he can offer Peach other goodies. Then she goes to that room you showed up (but in a medieval style).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:09 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:New friend: Big Mushy.
He's alive but he's unmovable, except for the dick and some body movements. He's fleshy.
Peach will 'use' him if the player wants (it will be like sleepy goombas), but if Peach is the 'nymphomanic of the day' AND she's horny, she will do him automatically (again, like sleepy goombas).

mushroom big with dick.swf

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Thank you! I also designed a sex shop as well. Keep in mind it's a rough drawing. So someone like LuftMallow or Blargh or you can fix it up. (Magazines not included)

Calm down! Medieval times, MPL, medieval times!

Like I said, it's a prototype. You can make into a medieval style minus the magazine rack. Maybe put potions there.

And the huge mushroom looks nice! Is it going in the next update?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:10 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And the huge mushroom looks nice! Is it going in the next update?

Calm down. I understand you, as I would be eager if I were you as well. I need to put worldmap 4 first, then boggly tree level (at least something of it), then Daisy as a character, then a test scene on this mushroom (just for fun). Then I'll add it in some areas.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:40 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And the huge mushroom looks nice! Is it going in the next update?

Calm down. I understand you, as I would be eager if I were you as well. I need to put worldmap 4 first, then boggly tree level (at least something of it), then Daisy as a character, then a test scene on this mushroom (just for fun). Then I'll add it in some areas.

OK. Sounds good.
MPLDAM9919

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:38 pm

Find some strange thing in components work. May be bug is only im my version - but this hand works a little strange :? But i do not use it so just see it and was a little surprized )

By the way some animation we were talking about soon be finished. Only 2 more movies to animate and then put codes in it.

May be i will try to play with trancparent and mask to make parts of the bath trancparent or some thing like that.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Toyloli » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:New friend: Big Mushy.
He's alive but he's unmovable, except for the dick and some body movements. He's fleshy.
He can appear in some forest areas (laid on the floor already) or he can grow in some bushy areas. She will think he's a normal 'big mushroom' powerup, then he can appear all of a sudden and fall, making Peach slip down.

I vaguely remember you and me talking about this guy. Something about:
"They don't move, If she jumps on his head she bounces real high without destroying them, letting her up to high areas, but if she just walks up to them then - rape scene"
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby soyedu » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Some bugs. i use chrome. if i open other flange while mim put is loading a map, the game turn blue and i need refresh the page. usually happen in heavy maps, like 3-5, 2-4, and other.

(Perfect MS paint skills)

Map 3-4 bug, if a load in 3-4,sometimes appears the load screen covering the game in some parts, it fix after open the menu again or get back to the world map, but if i load in the zone 2 in 3-4(afther pass through the pipe) appears the same load screen, but with it i need refresh the page(don't dessapears if a restart the came)

soyedu

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm back! Brussels was an experience for me, but going there on a school trip pretty much means that you have to go to places you aren't that interested in in the first place. But whatever, I got back in two days anyway. My legs are aching though, we had to walk a lot. And even after 11 hours of sleep, my eyes just feel heavy right now.

But man, you guys have been busy bees here, haven't you. I won't take the time to reply to everything, but I will reply to the important bits in a nutshell.

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I found out that the "Boo Platforms" are called "Stretches"

Actually I knew that too, but...platform was used more here (a bad habit).

It's hard to shake a bad habit, but now I know their actual name and have some references, I can do something of a base and work from there (by the way, thoughts on my Ostro thus far?)

Looks pretty accurate. Aside from the length of the neck though, did you do that on purpose?

Ivan, Boggly Tree is coming along nicely. Well done!

Has the costume thing been brought up again? I thought it had been resolved?

Great looking dildos there, MPL. I approve all of them.

Glad to see Soloid and Blargh have answered. I hope to see more stuff from the soon-ish.

The rest seems to be a bunch of talking between a person and Ivan, or the mentioning of bugs, so I guess I am filled in.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:22 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Find some strange thing in components work. May be bug is only im my version - but this hand works a little strange :? But i do not use it so just see it and was a little surprized ) By the way some animation we were talking about soon be finished. Only 2 more movies to animate and then put codes in it.

By the pics, its getting very well, OwnerOfSuccuby ;)
Oh as for the hand! Its a bug because this hand is actually a copy of that one. That dark hand should not be there. So you can use the white ones.

the same.jpg
the same.jpg (9.46 KiB) Viewed 1830 times

The hand is used like the pic below. Its the same pose as inside E.Gadd lab - white hands (which will grapple / grab Peach).

hand perspe.jpg
hand perspe.jpg (29.72 KiB) Viewed 1846 times

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:May be i will try to play with transparent and mask to make parts of the bath transparent or some thing like that.

Okay, but if you wish, I can do that too, so you can concentrate on the scenes ;)

Toyloli Wrote:I vaguely remember you and me talking about this guy. Something about:
"They don't move, If she jumps on his head she bounces real high without destroying them, letting her up to high areas, but if she just walks up to them then - rape scene"

They still dont move (in regard to walking, standing up...)! But he can move his dick and 'tremble' his body. As for letting her up to high areas, this is better if used on Cataquacks, really. Its better to make her SEAT on this big mushroom, maybe when she slips down ;). I've thought about that feature we said before (I will still brainstorm about that). Its to make him like a trampoline indeed, but with a low power, so Peach will be going a bit farther than normal jump, so its a way I wont be importing those strange metallic trampolines that is everywhere (even in forests and underwater!) in some mario games (like an ACME truck just brought them there)!

soyedu Wrote:Some bugs. i use chrome. if i open other flange while mim put is loading a map, the game turn blue and i need refresh the page. usually happen in heavy maps, like 3-5, 2-4, and other

A flash limitation. But this problem COULD occur in 3-4. It its happening in all later levels like 2-5, 2-6, 2-7, 3-1-, 3-2 and all others, its a flash limitation.

soyedu Wrote:Map 3-4 bug, if a load in 3-4,sometimes appears the load screen covering the game in some parts, it fix after open the menu again or get back to the world map, but if i load in the zone 2 in 3-4(afther pass through the pipe) appears the same load screen, but with it i need refresh the page(don't dessapears if a restart the came)

LALEM problem. (Level After Level Mangling), that is, parts of the old level persisting. Its a flash problem but I can fix it, diminishing the amount of objects. So I will need to remove some background.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm back!

Glad to see you back ;) I hope to visit more countries and cities like Brussels (by bike!)
I hope you are refreshed. I see you're more happy because of the way you wrote (the contrary of some days ago). I try to be happier all the time, its nice to see a positive spirit here.
And.... page 302! (like you used to say)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But man, you guys have been busy bees here, haven't you. I won't take the time to reply to everything, but I will reply to the important bits in a nutshell.

As for the pages you read here in the forum, if you say its enough, then I'll assume you read them all and I will understand you agree with them. Well, I havent talked about tons of new features anyway. But, as always, I recommend people to read through missed pages, in order not to be surprised when I say: 'ok, feature 1 2 3 included on version 1.9.9'.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ivan, Boggly Tree is coming along nicely. Well done!

The bubble part was hard. Its not animated, but just imagine making all those rooms using pen tool only ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Has the costume thing been brought up again? I thought it had been resolved?

MPL saw an office one and he suggested. Nothing to blame to. Just another idea. I liked the first one (white lace) though. Its like a 'night clothes, to be used when going to bed'.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Great looking dildos there, MPL. I approve all of them.

I said to him I was surprised. Nice ideas indeed. Better than trying to put 'the real dildos' woman use in real life. Better to make dildos using the game environment, like toad ones

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Glad to see Soloid and Blargh have answered. I hope to see more stuff from the soon-ish.

Blargh is might making a surprise. Soloid is really busy.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:51 pm

VintageBass Wrote:I completely missed this part, but there is some stuff I want to say about it.

And with your talk with the newbie, I was considering doing my own LP video. Thing is I don't have anything to capture the game (I do have a microphone to record vocals), and I need to learn how to do censors, but otherwise I want to do my own thing and try to get word out. Then again, I can post the characters I drew on my DA account, but from there I don't know.

Doing an LP isn't easy, but if you want to do it you, have to keep some things in mind (in general, not limited to MiM PUT).

First of all, you gotta make sure you have the right voice for it. If your voice is unnaturally high-pitched, boring-sounding or just annoying/hard to listen to, you might as well quit. LPing is all about the commentary, so the correct voice is priority number one.

Make sure you can actually commentate. Talking about the game is one thing, but saying what is going on is NOT good commentary. We can see what's going on, so saying "And now I walk to the right and I jump over this thing" is not entertaining.

Pick the right game. Not all games are as easily LPable. Especially if you start out, you should pick a game with a lot that is going on, without being overwhelming. Generally any kind of action game (like a platformer) is good. RPGs CAN be done, but they are hard and usually require large amounts of editing. RPGs are also tough to comment on since they have a very repetitive nature. However, you shouldn't worry since you...

Don't have to be afraid to talk about other stuff than the game. The game you play is going to run out of material sometimes. When you have to redone the same thing constantly, or when not much is going on, you can talk about pretty much anything. Your personal life, the thread in this case, or something else. If you have something on your mind, talk about it. Which brings me to my next point...

Talk! The most important thing to remember is that you should speak often, if not all times, unless the game has voiced bits in it (I mean a part where voice actors are saying lines... and even then you can still talk at times.). But not saying anything is just as awkward for a viewer as sitting in a room with a person and after saying a few things a dead silence falls. Force yourself to talk a lot.

That's all I can think of right now, but that should be good enough for now. And there is plenty of free stuff you can get to capture footage of your computer. Just find some video capturing software like Hypercam, Camstudio, Camtasia, FRAPS and others. FRAPS is known for creating large videofiles though so keep that in mind.
Also, make sure you get some editing software. You can use Windows Movie Maker if you want, but don't use those blank screens with text in them, they look cheap.
QuizmasterBos

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Glitch Time! Double Peach on world map AGAIN! Go to menu and to outfits, hear Peach yawn and exit and there's two Peachs.

And Quiz, how are the scripts coming along?
MPLDAM9919

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:26 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And Quiz, how are the scripts coming along?

I was gone on a trip, so I was unable to work on the scripts. I know you are very restless, but as I said before, don't be expecting them soon.
I prefer to send them to you in one go, so it'll take some more time for you before you see them again.
QuizmasterBos

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:38 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And Quiz, how are the scripts coming along?

I was gone on a trip, so I was unable to work on the scripts. I know you are very restless, but as I said before, don't be expecting them soon.
I prefer to send them to you in one go, so it'll take some more time for you before you see them again.

OK. I can wait. Take your time.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects