Flash 11 SWF - window tiny in LOK site

Report any bugs that need fixing here. Please subscribe to your topics as they may be moved if they are not really bugs.

Flash 11 SWF - window tiny in LOK site

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Dear LOK staff,

I have some problems upping SWFs. I've just noticed that, when I upload a SWF using Flash 11.2, the window becames tiny when attached to a post (impossible to play it in the site), forcing us to download it first, then playing offline. This does not occur with flash 8, 9 and 10.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

TEST 11-2.swf [ 4.01 KiB | Viewed 5163 times ]

Test with resolution 500x400 pixels. Window resolution: 234x200.
If used more pixels, say, 800x500, the resolution stays at 234x200.

Is there a way (or a planned update) to address this issue?
Flash 11 has interesting features like LZMA compression (sometimes it can compress, say, 8mb to 5mb!), JPEG deblocking (without noticeable performance hits), and hardware/GPU acceleration.

Thanks a bunch!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Flash 11 SWF - window tiny in LOK site

Postby maximilianos » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:23 pm

I used to bleive this place was alive like you, but then I realised it wasn't (no arrow there ;P)
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Renara sent me a PM telling that it's a problem with the server with LZMA compression. So I can make Flash 11 SWF's provided it does not have LZMA (but with the other new features enabled) until he fixes it with PHP 5.4.
Ivan-Aedler

Safe rejuvenation , facial beauty in a healthy way

Postby Viappinize » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:46 pm

Everything is clear , thank you ...
Viappinize
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Renara! A message appeared on top of this thread. I think its because TEST 11-2 is an example of LZMA and php doesnt recognize it (in the past, it did but the window became tiny).
Ivan-Aedler

Return to Bugs