Dusty's Castle (Finished)

Re: Dusty's Castle

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Good bug reports, all, I will look into them.

I can already guess what is causing most of them to happen. I rushed a bit through the good alters and seem to have left out a few checks and balances.

I will probably have to run through each rooms' triggers and restructure the codes to be a bit cleaner and smarter.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Saliar » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:43 am

Great game, just cant figure out how to trigger the bed scene.
Meh
Saliar

Postby Reaver » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:03 am

love all the plant scenes though i wish i could replay them after they r over
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby CeilingCat » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 am

Saliar Wrote:Great game, just cant figure out how to trigger the bed scene.

I'm pretty sure that that is the bed scene. I don't think there's anything more to it. Bit of comic relief.
CeilingCat

Postby numb3694 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:41 pm

the book disapears after the polination and the white statue in the libary-like room is broken although i've let everything fuck dusty and i can't seem to get the bedscene working probably not posible
numb3694

Postby bob12321 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm

I noticed that the good statues aren't lighting up anymore so that might be something to look into too.
bob12321

Postby katcombs » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:56 pm

bob12321 Wrote:I noticed that the good statues aren't lighting up anymore so that might be something to look into too.

I was noticing that last night. You beat me to posting it.
katcombs
Newly Registered

Postby Destrocto » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:34 pm

omfg please please please start adding sound,
Destrocto

Postby racknor » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Hello, I'm not sure if anyone else is or have had this problem, after I click play the animation stops, and nothing happens after, I still see the intro screen, I have tried downloading it but to no avail.
racknor
Newly Registered

Postby blody mess 2 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:18 pm

can you add sound pls :) and maybe at the end a screen where you only can play the scenes over again:D
blody mess 2
Newly Registered

Postby vermilion22 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:50 am

CeilingCat Wrote:
Saliar Wrote:Great game, just cant figure out how to trigger the bed scene.

I'm pretty sure that that is the bed scene. I don't think there's anything more to it. Bit of comic relief.

I think once in an earlier version after she laid on the bed some blue jello fell from the ceiling onto her leg. Don't know if that's been removed now.
vermilion22
Newly Registered

Postby dantathedevil » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 am

its a great game i will say that but jw can't anyone place a walkthrough in how too get all the sex scenes thats in the game at the moment? if its not to much trouble :)
dantathedevil

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:38 pm

I think Gorepete would prefer that no-one posted a full walkthrough. It's meant to be a puzzle game, so I think that he intends everyone to find out how to get the scenes legitimately.

As for which scenes are completeable;
Pride: Scene Available
Wrath: Scene Available
Lust: Scene Available
Gluttony: Scene Available
Envy: Scene Available
Greed: Scene Available
Sloth: Scene Unavailable
Zeus Kabob

Postby demi » Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:44 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:I think Gorepete would prefer that no-one posted a full walkthrough. It's meant to be a puzzle game, so I think that he intends everyone to find out how to get the scenes legitimately.

A hint system would be nice, one that would be up the player to use or not.
There are things like finding all the book pages that require tediously looking all over the castle, not to mention not knowing when to revisit an area because a quest item hasn't spawned before being triggered.
demi

Postby Lucky777 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Tediously looking all over the castle all the time IS a pain, but the shift key lets you sprint. Makes it a LOT easier, honestly.

Also, since GP streams the solutions all the time when he tests the game, I don't think he'll have too much of a problem with a walkthrough being posted.

I'm too lazy to put one up, though.

Basically, look at shit, and pay attention to when new exclamation points pop up, it'll be simple enough.

The only kinda obtuse ones I can think of are that the fuses are hiding invisibly somehow in the same place as the books that have LoK forum topic titles for names, that the pig room is primed by re-entering it repeatedly, and that the plant scene is primed by ... I don't rightly know, but it probably involves entering the room with the Azraphel and Azrael statues relating to the plants, and maybe looking at both of them.
Also the keys are in the fire, but some blind ghostbitch can't see them until she notices the cupboard is locked.
Should be good to go.
Lucky777

Postby Adelya » Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Great game Gorepete :D

Just figured out that there's a SPRINT button >.< way faster now.

Continue with the good work ;)

One thing, in the librairy, if you lit the fire BEFORE you get all pages, then watch the book and cancel it (good path), the book burns without giving you the option and disappear. Can't get to see it again or burn it myself :cry:
Nya~~ :3
Adelya
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:55 am

Seems like someone organized Dusty's body parts!

I like the color control, but can we get a textual color control as well as the color wheel? Color wheel is a plot of Hue x Saturation, but sometimes I want to change the value (for example to create grays). If you could have a textual interface for HSV or RGB changing as well as the color wheel, I would like it very much.
Zeus Kabob

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:12 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Seems like someone organized Dusty's body parts!

I like the color control, but can we get a textual color control as well as the color wheel? Color wheel is a plot of Hue x Saturation, but sometimes I want to change the value (for example to create grays). If you could have a textual interface for HSV or RGB changing as well as the color wheel, I would like it very much.

I will look for a better color wheel. Any image will do, the button just reads the color of the pixel the mouse is over and stores it as the object's color variable. I just whipped up those palettes using some simple blends.

Will throw up a quick fix in a sec for greyscale

edit - just realized what you were asking for .... if I did a direct input it would have to be hex
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Aaleen13 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:02 am

I think theres a problem with the mirror scene, theres only the "im filled with..." button, but if you click the blank one it stills replays the actions in the x-ray, but not in the actual actions, so no matter how you look at it theres a problem SOMEWHERE lol
Aaleen13

Postby Katarina » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:47 pm

You should have the "sloth" scene be really anti-climactic after all of this. After you decide to take a nap, suddenly the grinning demon comes up in the background and the players are like "wtf no sex?"
Katarina

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop