DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

Postby Crossbow1701 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:31 am

SFFan Wrote:heres my 2 cents, and this is just an idea what you have now is perfectly fine too, but is it possible to make it where you can enable the RUN mode by double tapping the left or right arrow key? like double tapping the right arrow key makes you sprint as well?'

just an idea, id much rather you work on the overall picture and not my silly quirks. i just noticed, for some unknown reason, i kept double tapping the arrow keys to sprint. must be an old game i played coming back to haunt me :lol:

oh and i enjoyed the update, very sweet.

you can press the up arrow to run also.
Crossbow1701

Postby Smackman » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:01 pm

is there gonna be a gallery mode? when you grapple the fox chick and a pirate its really fucking hard to get the full control animation simply because it takes like 20 tries to get the right grapple
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby SonicExTc » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Smackman Wrote:is there gonna be a gallery mode? when you grapple the fox chick and a pirate its really fucking hard to get the full control animation simply because it takes like 20 tries to get the right grapple

I killed those... :oops:
"In principio erat verbum, et verbum erat aput deum, et deus erat verbum"
SonicExTc

Postby Smackman » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:37 pm

yeah thats easy... i mean its hard to get the scene with the fox pirate chick and another pirate to dominant, which is where the pirate fucks the fox and the heroine sits on her face i think. best i got was a couple of seconds of it because the only way to get it is to grapple a pirate and let the fox chick grab you after, and you need to hit both of them just enough so you have the advantage but they dont die too early... its so hard right now that its like an acheivement

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Smackman » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:39 pm

also it does not work if the fox chick is grappled first, so this means that half the time trying to set it up you just get 2 pirates

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby SonicExTc » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:54 pm

Dunno man, it's really alot simpler just to kill them. I have not seen any of DirtyC101's games that have gallery mode. (Is there any?)
"In principio erat verbum, et verbum erat aput deum, et deus erat verbum"
SonicExTc

Postby JustALurker » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Great game!

First of all, I have to say that this is one of the best games on here.

Not much criticism, except for some minor bugs. I can't find the human trigger for Act 2 for LeiLei... is this a bug?
JustALurker
Newly Registered

Postby Reapergod36 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:32 pm

JustALurker Wrote:Great game!

First of all, I have to say that this is one of the best games on here.

Not much criticism, except for some minor bugs. I can't find the human trigger for Act 2 for LeiLei... is this a bug?

CommanderNadya is that you?
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby Mr. Bingo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Darn after I finally relised what I had to gets from the elves ONE OF THOSE DARN NINJE ELVES DONE THE TREE TRICK ME :U
The Most Hated Among the Stupid
Mr. Bingo

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:23 pm

SPOILERS:
In the area where you have to restore power to the ship, I have noticed that the objects you crawl under get in the way visually when grappling the tentacles. The objects need to be a layer behind the grapple bar.

I was a little disappointed that non of the other crew members noticed I was naked when I walked in the room with the golem guy XD

After grappling a set of zombie crew members, I successfully got blue all the way on the grapple meter. The moment the grapple ended, I began another one, and this time the grapple meter stayed blue when the colors should have been split between green and blue.

In the men’s stall in the crew members area, the non zombified crewmember I found that you can speak to does not acknowledge that you have taken care of the zombie problem. Were there rewards involved?

-ACT 2
The weighted gloves doesn't give the martial artist that that extra attack that she is suppose to get. (Note: after acquiring the Elvin tiara, the weighted gloves get that extra attack.)

Sometimes the grapple bar moves in favor of the opponent during inputting the correct key strokes to confirm a successful grapple move set.

I've yet to do hoard mode.
FuzzFace

Postby Avenger » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:40 am

For the horde mode, Toward The Horde DirtyC101 should include the orbs, with slime. :D
That's my favorite!
Avenger

Postby Crossbow1701 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:08 am

Avenger Wrote:For the horde mode, Toward The Horde DirtyC101 should include the orbs, with slime. :D
That's my favorite!

Or you can replay the boss with SlimeTime
Crossbow1701

Postby Avenger » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:48 am

There is a glitch when you type the slime cheat then go back, the boss is stuck around the beginning of the ship.
Avenger

Postby Zeus Kabob » Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:59 am

I've got a question: has anyone discovered a good way to get full command of the slime boss by themselves (no auto-completing the control sequence)?
Zeus Kabob

Postby Smackman » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:39 pm

ballistic armor, i find that if i manage to start the grapple on the boss i can get command... once you just barely get it she wacks his tentacle against the ground and it does a chunk of damage
just dont get wailed on by the mini tentacles, move like hell when the boss tries to jump under you

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby WonderGamer » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 pm

A couple of bugs I've noticed:

• There is no cumshot sound when you are in the winning animation with a pirate (the one where you're hotdogging their cock with your leg up high). Don't know if this is a bug or you just forgot to add it.
  • When you get to level 2, if you go all the way to the left, you find yourself back in level 1 & cannot leave afterwards. Found myself having to restart the game from the start after this happened.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Smackman » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 pm

hmm the cum shows up for me... i kind of knew that would happen when i checked that direction in level 2 to see if anything was there, so i didnt walk past the door

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby WonderGamer » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:44 pm

It's not the cum that doesn't show, it's just that it's a silent action. Most of the other cumshots (even when females) has a sound to it. There is absolutely no sound whatsoever with a level 1 animate with the pirate.
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Nikag » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:32 pm

I still haven't founmd any health cheat. Any ideas for that?
Nikag

Postby FuzzFace » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:53 pm

As far as health goes, there are no cheats except for the cheat for 30 continues. If health is the problem, you may want to invest in finding the first aid kit. equipping it in your accessories slot gives you a regeneration bonus, even when grappling.

Speaking of accessories, it would be neat to have a repair hammer which decreases the damage done to your armor.
FuzzFace

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects