Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Each weapon has its own handicaps and advantages.
- Knife has shorter range, but is faster and deals more damage than kick. Very useful against rats.
- Axe deals a big ammount of damage, but it's too slow. So you need some trainning to use it well.
Anyway, you shouldn't expect to find very good weapons at the start of the game.
Hnyarly

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:18 pm

If it's something like "each weapon has its own attack patterns", then that's pretty cool, but the knife seems to miss the slime completely, though. Was that intentional?

I can't see how it would have been, really.

Anyway, I can see that this is one of those "nothing good at the start, wait 'till later" types of games, but still, I'm almost sure that some of the flaws are accidental.
Last edited by Lucky777 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lucky777

Postby Smackman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:45 pm

yeah in theory having a little variation would be good,but your combat system needs to be a hell of a lot better for these variations to hold value. the way its going right now i can see no reason to not use the kick, if there was true balancing all weapons would work just as well
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby iamnuff » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 pm

i had problems with the knife too, its "hitbox" thing seems all out of whack.

you dont actually hit the slimes unless you attack a little bit UP from where they are, and i coudldnt work out how to hit rats with it at all, they seem too small,
iamnuff

Postby Smackman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:33 pm

yep and since you get the knife before going into the cave of course you're gonna try it on a slime or a wolf and get raped since it doesnt work... and i mean not raped in a good way

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:52 pm

And that ain't as trivial as it would be in a game with unlimited save opportunities.

If you're going to have limited saves, which I was never a fan in the first place, the LEAST you could do is exhibit some competence with the mechanics that can throw you back to the last save and make you have to re-do all the shit you already did.

Though of course competence is the baseline in any endeavour, free or otherwise, unlimited saves or otherwise, H-game or otherwise.
Lucky777

Postby webought » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:06 pm

Okay so im level 10

I have managed to get 100/100 handjob and blow job skill levels, but how do I unlock vaginal and anal with the elf guy, or am I even able to

and about the blog post, I cant seem to reach sluttyness 40, Only around 30 max. also when I begin doing the blow job or the hand job it reduces my hornyness down to 70 everytime even if its higher, just a few bugs ive seen, oh and speaking of bugs, I hate the roach it scares me, but its EXCELLENT for leveling XD

and guys ive found it way more effecient to just use the kicking because it has the most range and works the best :p
c:<
webought

Postby Yarnul » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:13 am

I'm liking it, its fluid and easy enough
Yarnul
Newly Registered

Re: Flash Hentai RPG Project

Postby Yarnul » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:15 am

Digfree Wrote:Good job mate, like it alot. I saw the configure screen, but it does not show which keys do what so in game you have to keep pressing buttons until you find the talk button (z) or etc.

That happened to me too...

By the way DIgfree, what anime is your sig?
Yarnul
Newly Registered

Postby Hnyarly » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 am

iamnuff Wrote:you dont actually hit the slimes unless you attack a little bit UP from where they are, and i coudldnt work out how to hit rats with it at all, they seem too small,

That's because the slime's horizontal range of attack is wider than knife's one.

webought Wrote:
I have managed to get 100/100 handjob and blow job skill levels, but how do I unlock vaginal and anal with the elf guy, or am I even able to

There are no vaginal or anal sex with elf options for the momment.

webought Wrote:
and about the blog post, I cant seem to reach sluttyness 40, Only around 30 max. also when I begin doing the blow job or the hand job it reduces my hornyness down to 70 everytime even if its higher, just a few bugs ive seen, oh and speaking of bugs, I hate the roach it scares me, but its EXCELLENT for leveling XD

I left 1 XP to small roaches for XP farming. xD
The down to 70 bug has been fixed.

webought Wrote:and guys ive found it way more effecient to just use the kicking because it has the most range and works the best :p

Exactly. But the other weapons deal more damage, so enemies will block less their attacks.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby Smackman » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:21 am

other weapons give enemies time to hit you once... once is usually enough

Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Lucky777 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm pretty sure you're missing the point. The weapon coding seems to be done wrong, and the hitboxes are unintuitive. You should probably have another look at them.
Lucky777

Postby KBridget » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:37 pm

on a change of note: the new version (v.0382) has six sex scenes. Not trying to get Hnyarly mad, is this the correct count?
2 with the gnome, raper enemy, make-out with the rescued damsel, and finally 2 with that merchant elf....
Also since maybe everyone has issues maybe we can get some boots with a knife protruding out of the tip? Or maybe a bow and arrow or crossbow?
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby SquallLion » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

KBridget Wrote:on a change of note: the new version (v.0382) has six sex scenes. Not trying to get Hnyarly mad, is this the correct count?
2 with the gnome, raper enemy, make-out with the rescued damsel, and finally 2 with that merchant elf....
Also since maybe everyone has issues maybe we can get some boots with a knife protruding out of the tip? Or maybe a bow and arrow or crossbow?

2 with the merchant elf? thought 1 :o
SquallLion

Postby KBridget » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 am

SquallLion Wrote:
KBridget Wrote:on a change of note: the new version (v.0382) has six sex scenes. Not trying to get Hnyarly mad, is this the correct count?

2 with the merchant elf? thought 1 :o

well you can give him a bj now so I assumed that that was the 6th new scene added
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 pm

KBridget Wrote:well you can give him a bj now so I assumed that that was the 6th new scene added

Right.
Hnyarly

Postby Hnyarly » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:56 pm

More customization options for the next release:
Bconfig.jpg
Hnyarly

Postby Biles » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Now that's definitely some customization. BTW, can you have the customization put in the "Setup" instead of the "Intro"?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby KBridget » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 pm

it just keeps getting better and better. Love this! I can finally give her pink hair and violet eyes!!!! Haw many sex scenes are you planning to add? BJ animation is good btw
KBridget

Postby SquallLion » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:17 pm

cool the future change!

finally get the new H event! the hand+ blowjob
but it was hard to find how to use the blowjob.
I played with a xbox360 controler for PC
I sold the magic stone, the Elf gold ring in order to get the level 20 (19-->20) ^^

the wolf on the plain made me scary the first time because we start with 10Hp and he may give 12 Hit Points damage but I saw how to do. now, the leather pant get a armor +2 so the rats may give us some damage.

I hope I could use the actual savegame with the futur update.
and see the sister! the gnome and the old wo(man) ! :)

about your blog : why did you censored some screenshots? your blog is a mature blog so there the is the warning about minors
SquallLion

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner