Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - WIP

This is the place to post your own creative works for other to play or give feedback on!
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Sex Realm - Flash Hentai RPG Project - Update 2011/12/31

Postby Biles » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Nice colored avatar you got thar! :3
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Biles Wrote:Nice colored avatar you got thar! :3

Someone that want to keep anonymous colored it for me.
xD
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:50 pm

yeah cool avatar! :mrgreen:
so, an (small) update? thus, the title is still 2011/12/31... :geek:
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm

SquallLion Wrote:so, an (small) update? thus, the title is still 2011/12/31... :geek:

It's so small that it doesn't deserve to update the tittle. xD
Hnyarly

Postby SquallLion » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Hnyarly Wrote:
SquallLion Wrote:so, an (small) update? thus, the title is still 2011/12/31... :geek:

It's so small that it doesn't deserve to update the tittle. xD

thus, I see a new rock near the West (closed) entrance, in SW, a few vegetations and a new look for the girl at a new start(eyes and hair color!)...
and the sex with the merchant: now the hornyness can't go further than 70/100
I could use my saved games
great job!
Last edited by SquallLion on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SquallLion

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:42 am

Errr.... .. played... saved... played... saved OVer the first save... played.... saved again over the same save.... tried to play. Failed.

:s ..
On the third attempt, I had shut it down and came back later, opened, tried to load and it basically goes from the 'choose which load' screen to the title screen opening up again, with all the options of Intro, Game itself, options etc.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby SquallLion » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 am

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Errr.... .. played... saved... played... saved OVer the first save... played.... saved again over the same save.... tried to play. Failed.

:s ..
On the third attempt, I had shut it down and came back later, opened, tried to load and it basically goes from the 'choose which load' screen to the title screen opening up again, with all the options of Intro, Game itself, options etc.
don't save on the same slot.
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:47 pm

ByHisBillowingBeard Wrote:Errr.... .. played... saved... played... saved OVer the first save... played.... saved again over the same save.... tried to play. Failed.

Today I've testing the save system, and I didn't have any problem. So I definitelly have no clue about what's happening.
Are you trying the v0.383?
Hnyarly

Postby mat88 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:09 pm

how do you save???
mat88
Newly Registered

Postby Red.Sheer » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:21 pm

(...)
Last edited by Red.Sheer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Staff member ---- Loyal follower of the Lolsheep
Red.Sheer

Postby SquallLion » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:21 pm

oh, I found the true enter to the new area! thought before it was at the NW... but the entrance is kept by a wolf and a bug (great about the leveling :mrgreen: ) and it's... blocked (invisible wall)

and the sex sex with the boss is not a game over neither.
I finally found how really increase sluttyness :D
SquallLion

Postby Hnyarly » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:30 am

mat88 Wrote:how do you save???

Only executable versions allow saving. You can download it at this post's first page. To save, use the diary pages.

Red.Sheer Wrote:I like where your game is going and I most certainly will play the future releases :) I hope that there will be possibilities to work on the relationship with the rescued damsel :) And, er... the local wildlife :oops: :)

That will happen in the next big release.
xD
Hnyarly

Postby ByHisBillowingBeard » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:00 am

It was definitely the latest version after I started playing the.. really early one and noticed ¬_¬

Ai, best not to save on the same slot. Just in case, at any rate.
ByHisBillowingBeard

Postby Red.Sheer » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:35 pm

(...)
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

Postby Zero251 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Ooookay.... I'm liking the game here, but I need a ton of help.

First, the old guy who asks for mushrooms. I finished his quests and he leaves a note saying he went to his own hut. Trying to find it, but nada. Is the hut implemented or no?

Second, aside from the slimes in the north, is there anything else I can do? Cuz I have no clue what else I can do in this game. @_@ Thanks!
Zero251

Postby axmanjack » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm

This may sound picky, but are you going to add a blink animation? Her default unmoving face gets creepy after a while.
axmanjack

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 am

Red.Sheer Wrote:I was thinking about some kind of "sexual alignment" system, which actually lets the player face consequences. By constantly giving in to one "partner", you more and more become "marked". For example, there are wolves and slimes in the game. If you for example like me are more into the beasts, this is the preferred way to go in the game. The first encounter(s) are rather forced, but the more it happens the more the PC likes it. It opens new possibilities to initiate consensual sex by the PC and after some time she's the packs' bitch, smelling just like those wild beasts. This gets you bonus points when facing wolves, as you are pretty much considered "friendly" as long as you give in to their instincts. The slimes, however, will now outright hate you. You have to fight them now, and they will kill and not going for "it" anymore. If you constantly give in to slimes, however, its tthe contrary and wolves will smell your slimey stench from miles away and consider you an enemy and will only go for the kill. Of course, you could also take the "full slut" approach and get boned by everything in sight, but you have to keep the balance so you dont get "marked".

This way, the game offers you more sexual freedom, which also benefits you but also punishes in certain situations, perhaps renders a "quest" where you face a slime more difficult to solve. This would make a more complex game and let's you choose a certain playstyle you prefer. And this, especially if the game actually gives you a feedback on your chosen path, would be a huge turn on, at least for me, and a more unique kinnd of gameplay :) (For example, if I follow my beasty instincts I'd love to be told I already smell like a wolf or whatever wildlife there will be in the woods in the future :D :) ).

In Sex Realm, every game stores something similar to your suggestion. But for the momment this information is used only for the Sluttyness calculation, in the way that, if you Beth has enough sex with some type of creatures, she get used to it, and so the doesn't gain more sluttyness points having sex with this type of creatures. The types are divides into handome male human/girl and futarani/ugly human/monsters/animals. For the momment there are no more consequences of having more sex with one of the types, but the idea is so interesting that I might add it.
:)
Hnyarly

Postby Red.Sheer » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 am

(...)
ImageImage

Red.Sheer

Postby Hnyarly » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:45 pm

Zero251 Wrote:First, the old guy who asks for mushrooms. I finished his quests and he leaves a note saying he went to his own hut. Trying to find it, but nada. Is the hut implemented or no?

I'm building it right now. I've just finished cutting the trunks. :)
da cabin.jpg
da cabin.jpg (61.54 KiB) Viewed 31763 times

Zero251 Wrote:Second, aside from the slimes in the north, is there anything else I can do? Cuz I have no clue what else I can do in this game. @_@ Thanks!

No more content for the momment.

axmanjack Wrote:This may sound picky, but are you going to add a blink animation? Her default unmoving face gets creepy after a while.

The blink animation is actually implemented since early versions. BUT I did so it rarely happens. If you wait veeeeeery long, you may see it.

Red.Sheer Wrote:I already noticed that there is some kind of counter working, so my guess was, if you liked to, it could be changed in this direction. I'm glad you like the idea and would help you in any way I can. Unfortunately, and it won't be a surprise, this help can only be theoretical in nature since I cannot script or program anything :oops: But feel free to ask, if I can help you somehow :)

All your suggestions are a big help for me.
:)
Last edited by Hnyarly on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hnyarly

Postby Biles » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:11 pm

The blink animation is actually implemented since early versions. BUT I did so it rarely happens. If you wait veeeeeery long, you may see it.

LOL, I didn't think about that. I probably bet she wins often in blinking contest. I wouldn't be surprised if that kind of skills suddenly works to her advantage in the realm she's stuck in.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner