Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.6 (Aug 31/14)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.3 (nov 21/12)

Postby RUJoking » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:14 am

Been lurking for a while! Finally decided to make an account! Well i really like all the changes you've made especially the new peach model, i just happened to sign up tonight in order to vote! However, the hips/butt look a little funky during some of the animations. I enjoy the new design, your colors and model, but like i said i find the legs a little off some times, it looks like peach has 3 butt cheeks xD but this is my two cents :P you could always make another vote.
RUJoking
Newly Registered
 
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:01 am

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.3 (nov 21/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Notice: Strong update to be done soon (1.8.4). Some of new features:
- Level 2-3 playable
- Level 2-4 (castle) already placed BUT not yet playable. A good news: game engine is working at full power, even with 12 levels so far (its being heavy for flash because flash is not optimized for a possible large MIM game).
- Surprises in the castle and airship levels
- Little adjustments to some sex scenes (the problem of the 'third butt cheek').
- Yet more optimization to some shapes (without afflicting quality)

RUJoking wrote:I enjoy the new design, your colors and model, but like i said i find the legs a little off some times, it looks like peach has 3 butt cheeks xD but this is my two cents :P you could always make another vote.

That's all easily fixable, but not a priority right now. I'll fix them later, thanks ;)
EDIT: Ok so I got a bit of time and fixed them , but not yet uploaded.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
 
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 am
Location: GMT -3

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.3 (nov 21/12)

Postby RUJoking » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Well that's impressive! you sure took care of that quickly! Keep up the good work. I've been here since the start of this project but i figured I would say something cause i always enjoy encouragement! So well done and im looking forward to the update :D
RUJoking
Newly Registered
 
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:01 am

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.3 (nov 21/12)

Postby demoneater » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:44 am

One error that keeps coming up. Every time I Go in to world 1-3 with a racoon tail. and the squid tries to have sex with me the animation locks up.
demoneater
Newly Registered
 
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:08 am

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.3 (nov 21/12)

Postby coolness32 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am

Ivan-Aedler wrote:Notice: Strong update to be done tonight or tomorrow morning (1.8.4). Some of new features:
(its being heavy for flash because flash is not optimized for a possible large MIM game).


If it's starting to get too big would it be possible to split the game into worlds? One flash game will be for world 1 while another will be for world 2? I have no idea what sort of complications this could have, it was just an idea for limiting game size and perhaps increasing game performance. There's a game being made (Sakyubasu no Tatakai) on here, I'm going to use it as an example. There's two parts to it right now, the first part is solely the first chapter, and the second part (I actually haven't played it yet) is about the second chapter. But once again, I don't know what sort of complications this brings up, especially since you already have world 2 in the game. (I'm actually going to go play what they have done of the second part right now)
coolness32
 
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:35 am

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.3 (nov 21/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:42 am

1.8.4 uploaded!
Cause of delay: some problems with camera zoom.

I may call a military action (Nuclear Bomb) to a given area (in other words, I may completely destroy it). Its a confidential action and it will be replaced from scratch. Details soon (or later).

nuclear bomb.jpg
nuclear bomb.jpg (21.49 KiB) Viewed 2566 times

(reference: Paper Mario 2)
demoneater wrote:One error that keeps coming up. Every time I Go in to world 1-3 with a racoon tail. and the squid tries to have sex with me the animation locks up.

Hmmm I'll check that!
EDIT: cannot reproduce. Actually, when some bloopers rape her, its really a bit difficult to get out. You have to keep pressing space or shift. But I will let it easier.

coolness32 wrote:If it's starting to get too big would it be possible to split the game into worlds?

If the hard limit is reached and no way to improve the game, this will be the last resort. Then I will make a 'password-code like save/load game' in order to save Peach coins/horny bar/outfits/laids for other worlds.

coolness32 wrote:There's a game being made (Sakyubasu no Tatakai) on here, I'm going to use it as an example. There's two parts to it right now, the first part is solely the first chapter, and the second part (I actually haven't played it yet) is about the second chapter.

A really nice game! ;) Again, I'll go into chapters mode if I reach the hard limit. I think I can afford 2 worlds per SWF.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
 
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 am
Location: GMT -3

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby S.T.A.L.K.E.R » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:13 am

When I pick up food with the furry suit peach's hands turn to human hands, this is probably a bug, but as a side note, I think the furry suit should come equipped some sexy paws. It is your game I know, but at least give it some thought, thank you.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
 
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:28 pm

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:03 am

I have made a new creation!
We are going to include our very own Mail Toad right? ;)
I am going to make an animation to open the envelope and pull out the letter in which you can put whatever u want on.
MailBag.png
MailBag.png (23.49 KiB) Viewed 2438 times
User avatar
AsianP3rsuas10n
 
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 pm
Location: Somewhere in the MIM PUT section...

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:12 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R wrote:When I pick up food with the furry suit peach's hands turn to human hands, this is probably a bug, but as a side note, I think the furry suit should come equipped some sexy paws. It is your game I know, but at least give it some thought, thank you.

FIXED and uploaded, thanks!

AsianP3rsuas10n wrote:I have made a new creation! We are going to include our very own Mail Toad right? ;) I am going to make an animation to open the envelope and pull out the letter in which you can put whatever u want on.

WHOW, thats very nice, Asian! I plan using a new style too (without the letters) to make a toad give her a new powerup (she will be able to carry more than one powerup, you knnow), like Mario3 and Mario 4 ;) As for the Mail Toad, we just need to think about what we will talk about, and where. Maybe in the start of a every world? Or right when Peach knocks the castle out?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
 
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 am
Location: GMT -3

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby HappyGoomba » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:43 am

When Peach stands still, the mess on her face disappears. It shows when she's walking.

standing.jpg
standing.jpg (9.27 KiB) Viewed 2430 times


walking.jpg
walking.jpg (8.99 KiB) Viewed 2430 times


Also, when she leaves the castle, she loses her "horniness".
User avatar
HappyGoomba
 
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:48 am

HappyGoomba wrote:When Peach stands still, the mess on her face disappears. It shows when she's walking.

Fixed in 15 seconds! I'll upload it soon! That was due to the improved library system (I reorganized everything). It may have mangled the bukake code.

HappyGoomba wrote:Also, when she leaves the castle, she loses her "horniness".

CANNOT REPRODUCE. You say, Peach Castle? Please explain better.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
 
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 am
Location: GMT -3

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:49 am

Mail toads could be used for many different scenes.

Daisy scene - She would ask Peach is this was her letter telling her about how Mario Is Missing

or

Letters from Mario to Peach. What about reverse rape? Where the female enemies rape Mario? And so he sends letters with pictures saying like "Save me Princess!" or something.

The letters could even be used just for random facts about the game, contain pictures from various other characters who arent playable, some fan art, etc. Many many different possibilities.

He could be there to inform Peach on the latest level. "Peach the next area seems to be filled with Horny Shyguys! Be sure to prepare yourself!"

Et cetera et cetera et cetera or etc etc etc for short.
User avatar
AsianP3rsuas10n
 
Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 pm
Location: Somewhere in the MIM PUT section...

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:58 am

Image I'm working on the camera right now. The camera will be able to zoom smoothly in some scenes, like 'surprise scenes' or when she sees the banging dick of the first goomba. These actions will only occur ONCE per game area, or when something unexpectable occurs. I'm optimizing camera code too.

AsianP3rsuas10n wrote:Mail toads could be used for many different scenes.
Daisy scene - She would ask Peach iF this was her letter telling her about how Mario Is Missing

Its preferable Peach receive Daisy letter still in world1, and then in world3 and more, to receive more news about Mario (she may have seen him in the desert) and Daisy herself (which can be making love to Luigi).

AsianP3rsuas10n wrote:Letters from Mario to Peach. What about reverse rape? Where the female enemies rape Mario? And so he sends letters with pictures saying like "Save me Princess!" or something.

Interesting! But it should be only 'teasing scenes' , as it should be nice to preserve Mario too in the end (like hes being a virgin too). Brainstorming!

AsianP3rsuas10n wrote:The letters could even be used just for random facts about the game, contain pictures from various other characters who arent playable, some fan art, etc. Many many different possibilities.

Nice!

AsianP3rsuas10n wrote:He could be there to inform Peach on the latest level. "Peach the next area seems to be filled with Horny Shyguys! Be sure to prepare yourself!"

Agreed!
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
 
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 am
Location: GMT -3

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:40 am

I love the new update. When are we going to see the new Daisy model and the lesbian sex scene that takes place in Daisy's castle?
User avatar
MPLDAM9919
 
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:23 am

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:56 am

MPLDAM9919 wrote:I love the new update. When are we going to see the new Daisy model and the lesbian sex scene that takes place in Daisy's castle?

I'm becoming more confident of future animations, so:

1) If I create the toadsworth bed scene sucessfully.
2) Then I polish auto camera zoom in some scenes (i will make one example active in the game)
3) Then I finish level 2-3 with more side areas
4) Then I make level 2-4 (and put Birdo there as a placeholder too, and an 'eagle mouth' like SMB2)
5) Then I make some achievements to work
6) Then I put the first pokey scene.
7) 'The nuclear bomb I've talked above', if a remake is needed.

I will add Daisy character and her palace, like Osama palace ;)
Then I can make the first Birdo scene.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
 
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 am
Location: GMT -3

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby TheBlackKing » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:08 am

Great Update. Keep up the good work
TheBlackKing
Newly Registered
 
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:37 am

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby -Soloid- » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Found a little glitch with Toadette.
If you display the menu while being cleaned, this occurs :
Capture d’écran 2012-11-30 à 14.24.39.png
Capture d’écran 2012-11-30 à 14.24.39.png (47.13 KiB) Viewed 2317 times


It stops when you click on "all done/end"
User avatar
-Soloid-
 
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:27 am

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:32 pm

-Soloid- wrote:Found a little glitch with Toadette.
If you display the menu while being cleaned, this occurs "

Going to fix right now, thanks for the report!
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
 
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 am
Location: GMT -3

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Ivan-Aedler wrote:
AsianP3rsuas10n wrote:I have made a new creation! We are going to include our very own Mail Toad right? ;) I am going to make an animation to open the envelope and pull out the letter in which you can put whatever u want on.

WHOW, thats very nice, Asian! I plan using a new style too (without the letters) to make a toad give her a new powerup (she will be able to carry more than one powerup, you knnow), like Mario3 and Mario 4 ;) As for the Mail Toad, we just need to think about what we will talk about, and where. Maybe in the start of a every world? Or right when Peach knocks the castle out?

Man, finally something worth commenting about.
The mailbag looks pretty good. But maybe the letters shouldn't jut out that much. In fact this makes a fun little sex scene possible which I just thought of:
Mailtoad: Hello Princess, I got something for you in my mailbag. Can you grab it yourself?
Peach: Sure Mailtoad. (ANIMATION: Peach reaches inside the mailbag. Note: Mailtoad is carrying the bag in front of himself, not on the side)
Peach: Ooh! Something feels warm and hard. What is it? (ANIMATION: Peach looks at Mailtoad)
Mailtoad: A gift for you, princess. Keep jerking it to get your prize, but be gentle, you don't want to break it.
Peach: Alright, like this? (ANIMATION: Peach jerks inside the bag)
Mailtoad: Ye... yesss Princess! Ju... just like.. thaa...t! Aaahh!!! (ANIMATION: Mailtoad cums)
Peach: Aah! What is that?! Don't tell me this is...
Mailtoad: No no Princess. It's a special handcream, made just for you. That's all I had for now, so come back later if you want more.
Peach: Oh, okay. Thank you so much Mailtoad. (ANIMATION: Peach kisses Mailtoad)
Mailtoad: Glad to be (of) service(d).

There you go, my version of a dick in a box.

Ivan-Aedler wrote:I'm becoming more confident of future animations, so:

1) If I create the toadsworth bed scene sucessfully.
2) Then I polish auto camera zoom in some scenes (i will make one example active in the game)
3) Then I finish level 2-3 with more side areas
4) Then I make level 2-4 (and put Birdo there as a placeholder too, and an 'eagle mouth' like SMB2)
5) Then I make some achievements to work
6) Then I put the first pokey scene.
7) 'The nuclear bomb I've talked above', if a remake is needed.

I will add Daisy character and her palace, like Osama palace ;)
Then I can make the first Birdo scene.

Why the eagle mouth? That was originally meant to exit the level, are you going to use that for the same reason?
User avatar
QuizmasterBos
 
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 pm

TheBlackKing wrote:Great Update. Keep up the good work

Thanks! I will try keep it going ;)

QuizmasterBos wrote:Mailtoad: Hello Princess, I got something for you in my mailbag. Can you grab it yourself?
Peach: Sure Mailtoad. (ANIMATION: Peach reaches inside the mailbag. Note: Mailtoad is carrying the bag in front of himself, not on the side)
Peach: Ooh! Something feels warm and hard. What is it? (ANIMATION: Peach looks at Mailtoad)
Mailtoad: A gift for you, princess. Keep jerking it to get your prize, but be gentle, you don't want to break it.
Peach: Alright, like this? (ANIMATION: Peach jerks inside the bag)
Mailtoad: Ye... yesss Princess! Ju... just like.. thaa...t! Aaahh!!! (ANIMATION: Mailtoad cums)
Peach: Aah! What is that?! Don't tell me this is...
Mailtoad: No no Princess. It's a special handcream, made just for you. That's all I had for now, so come back later if you want more.
Peach: Oh, okay. Thank you so much Mailtoad. (ANIMATION: Peach kisses Mailtoad)
Mailtoad: Glad to be (of) service(d).

I like it! :twisted: Thanks really! Some improvement could be made (or not, if not necessary). I have to create him first (using the other toads as a base). It can be one of those toads with a dark blue clothing and a hat. I plan adding him on Grassland level.

QuizmasterBos wrote:Why the eagle mouth? That was originally meant to exit the level, are you going to use that for the same reason?

Yes. Exit of the castle/dungeon level. After this, I'll think about creating an animation of it being destroyed in a new scene, where we can see her animating.
Image
User avatar
Ivan-Aedler
 
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 am
Location: GMT -3

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hokaiido