*If you see anything that needs fixing, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
*If you are having problems with lag or just getting it to play, you can save the SWF directly and running it from your hard drive. Alternatively, try downloading from the Mediafire link (the SWF is in the file with the FLA, but they're not necessarily going to be up to date).
(On a technical note: The SWF is the game itself, and it requires Adobe Flash Player 10 to run. The FLA is the source file, and it requires Adobe Flash CS5 or greater to open.)
I'm going to be dedicated to making animations for MiM PUT for a long while. During that time, I won't be updating MiM DO.
Here's my note on the matter: http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=744&p=200802#p200792
* Please send me a PM for any questions you have or bugs that need fixing. Otherwise you may be waiting a long time for a reply.
Last update before going to work on MiM PUT (February 17, 2013):
- Adjusted the costume 'created by' box at character select to a width that can hold ClaraMennington's name.
- Finished the Lady Bow scene.
- A couple of Boos have been moved so they can be dodged now, if desired.
- Added text to Bloopers, Boos, and Pokey.
EDIT: Added a going-away message to the end of the underground area.
PS: The last FLA for a while is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?iyrcbnr31i4lt66.
Update for February 9, 2013:
- Added Hooker costume by ClaraMennington.
- Added Lady Bow by Blargh as a playable character.
- Your movement speed at the time of saving will now be returned on loading the game.
* I really mean it this time!
- Fixed up the platforms in the Ghost House so all movement speeds should be able to make it to the end (except Poison, but why would you even?).
- Added the Lady Bow scene to the Ghost House and to the gallery.
* Of course, it's still not finished.
* The gallery scene is under Other Scenes for now. I'll make a new category some other time.
* The do-over for the scene is also buggy. If the scene doesn't start but Peach is missing, press down again until it works.
Update for January 25, 2013:
- Fixed the corrupted sound effect at the title screen
- The Blarghling at the title screen now gets more screen time, and a more tragic end.
- The Ghost House finally has platforming.
* Zoom out is recommended for the fewest leaps of faith.
* The actual reward for getting to the end will come next time. I don't mean to be a tease.
PS: This update's FLA is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?pg7wvqv2xe35l41.
Things I'll be working on when I come back to this game (in no particular order):
- Add more masturbation scenes
- Add new side areas
- Add new enemies and new sex scenes
- Add more to/re-decorate the gallery mode