Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

Postby chikitaeho » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:13 am

Hello everyone, PUT has accompanied me for such a long period of my life and to this day its some of the best hentai experiences I ever have, I come back to it regularly and its always a great nostalgic and magical trip... I dunno it feels like I have a personal soft spot for this game and always will because of me growing up with it, actively checking in and always being thrilled to see it grow

But now... I just really hope Ivan is ok, Ivan even if you don't plan to continue the project, just a small "I'm ok" would truly mean the world to us here, we're very concerned for you and want the best for you, we know how determined you were for this so the silence is concerning. Just knowing you're still out there would make us so happy.

We wish you the best, Ivan
images (1) (2).jpg
images (1) (2).jpg (37 KiB) Viewed 761 times

That being said... I thought I'd take this chance to ask PUT enthusiasts if they know the solution to a glitch that always and always bothers me each run... A LOT. It'd mean a lot if I had a solution

The Glitch:

I always prefer having Peach say something related to the sex scene, the specific dialogue with the scenes is really fucking hot at times, but then everytime she revisits a scene she was already in she starts saying random dialogue instead, sometimes it feels really detached to what's actually happening in the sex and in the worst cases kinda kills the mood for me

There is some option that says "Same dialogue each scene" / "random dialogue" and I would think this is how to get rid of that but it doesn't work, she still always says something random every single time she revisits a scene, so it seems like the option doesn't work even though it seems to be the option for this. Its supposed to be on "same dialogue each time" right? I still get the same results anyway

Does anyone else face this problem? Has a solution been found? All I want is for Peach to always have dialogue matching the scene and not something completely random. It would make the journey significantly more enjoyable for me. Thanks in advance, guys. I'm so happy this community never truly died.
chikitaeho
Newly Registered

Postby aslovexx » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:39 pm

dude,try to make peach “always innocent”and check out
aslovexx
Newly Registered

Postby chikitaeho » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:22 pm

aslovexx Wrote:dude,try to make peach “always innocent”and check out

I already have but she starts saying random dialogue too even when she's not a whore
chikitaeho
Newly Registered

Postby aslovexx » Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:16 am

any news of Ivan?
aslovexx
Newly Registered

Postby Sivertop » Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:37 pm

oh boy quite some time since i last was on this site and even thought about it or this game...

No idea why but randomly i woke up earlier and thought of "krystal" and then immediately of "put".
I did actually not know that there was a dmca thing with this, was in my own bubble for some years...sad to see it

Anyway just wanted to type...even with the slightest chance of Ivan seeing this...
Hope you do well now after this crap happening, doesnt matter if you get back to this project or not, i meant it..you created this now nostalgic yet still awesome game and gave all of us "happy" moments.

with that im gone again and lurk through some stuff here in hope this site is still somewhat alive
Sivertop

Postby legolass » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:20 am

There is no xml file. github is not working. Where can I find the new xml file?
legolass
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Flash Projects