Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.26c

Postby BlueBody » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:00 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
BlueBody Wrote:Hmmm, I looked in the credits, and I was wondering who out of the 4 names listed is responsible for the artwork of Peach in the Pause Menu? (the art that changes depending on what she's wearing...)
I really like the artist's style! :D

Here is THE MAN! http://www.hentai-foundry.com/profile-T ... Monkey.php

ty!
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby zach1985 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:30 pm

I need cheats bro. I suck at these things. Cheats are a must.
zach1985
Newly Registered

Postby Soda » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:50 pm

I see you added the new Toad housings and the new goombas.

I noticed you changed those Elements a little, probalby because it was too high detailed and the game was about to freeze a little.

Do we really need so much Toad housings in the first level?
I am focussing on the end of the level an on the backround.

maybe the unnecessary toad housing could be exchanged by just huge shrooms like those of the forest level?
In my opinion, so many and often strangly placed toadhousings look well.... strange... anyway.

Exchanging those not fitting into the scene with just simpler models of giant shrooms would be good for the eye as well as for the game performance i think.
+
I would like to do a redo for the giant shrooms :D
[ if the object is to heavy {speaking of the level of detail} for the game performance please tell me. I will make it lighter in order to fit the game performance]
Soda

Postby Biles » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 am

I can improve the way Peach's dress moves when she runs, but I'll have to wait until you release the next flash file version, or you could conveniently extract the parts I needed on an isolated flash file :D Right now, when Peach runs, she looks like she's running in heavy MC hammer parachute pants or hyperbolic bellbottoms XD
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Darthan » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:24 am

Biles Wrote:I can improve the way Peach's dress moves when she runs, but I'll have to wait until you release the next flash file version, or you could conveniently extract the parts I needed on an isolated flash file :D Right now, when Peach runs, she looks like she's running in heavy MC hammer parachute pants or hyperbolic bellbottoms XD

It also seems to have effected the walking motion as well.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:28 am

Biles Wrote:Right now, when Peach runs, she looks like she's running in heavy MC hammer parachute pants or hyperbolic bellbottoms XD

Hehehe liked that comparison :mrgreen: No, Mushroom Kingdom is not 80's warp zone, I'll send to you via PM, thanks. ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Morton's cock redesign?

Postby yurinicolau » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 am

What do you think about some update to Morton? The new Goompas are looking amazing, much better then the original version...

P.S. His cock need more color, like you did to the Goompas, and If you find the time, maybe make it bigger aswell, because it's not that much larger then the others...

You're doing an outstanding job!!!

Thank's for reading!
yurinicolau

Postby Darthan » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:25 am

Few problems I ran into:

This platform (the one above peach) seems to be inaccessible now without the tanooki suit. I noticed this when you changed to the new mushroom houses.

MiM.png

The other thing I noticed it that on the screen at the end that asks if you got 500,000 point it says to click or press space to continue, clicking takes you back to the preloader screen, pressing space takes you back one screen instead of taking you back to the preloader screen like clicking does.
Darthan

SOME IDEAS AND SUGESTIONS

Postby yurinicolau » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:07 am

SOME IDEAS AND SUGESTIONS

First I'd like to congratulate the outstanding job that you're doing! Now, here some ideas and my sugestions for the game:

-About the new sex scene: the leg that is behind the Goompa is moving unaturally into her (to the left).

-Raccoon costume: Maybe something to cover her breast or a total new redesign... Because now that Peach can loose part of the clothes, and that didn't work well with the old design.

-Morton's cock: Should be more impressive, that probably means bigger and have a rosy dick's head (like the new Goompas design, that is awesome by the way!).

-Peach's breast sizes:
Whenever her breasts reaches the fourth stage (size: bigger) she chould look very tired and have trouble running, and at stage five (size: biggest) she could fall down and only get up with some lactation...

-Squid's sex scenes:
Please, give some tentacles to the squids!!! So they could grab Peach's arms and ankles during the sex scenes...

That's it ... Hope I could've been of any assistance...
yurinicolau

Postby talin » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 am

Is this something the other one turned into or is this just a copied work? All in all, it's pretty good but for being "inspired by" MiM, it seems like almost exactly the same game with some graphical and gameplay tweaks thrown in. then again, I never really followed MiM that closely.
What is a goal but an attempt to gain a purpose? We don't really want the goals and advancements for themselves, we want them because it gives us a reason to act.
RP DnD roller: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm
talin

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:58 pm

talin Wrote:Is this something the other one turned into or is this just a copied work? All in all, it's pretty good but for being "inspired by" MiM, it seems like almost exactly the same game with some graphical and gameplay tweaks thrown in. Then again, I never really followed MiM that closely.

Thank you about your question. Hmmm, actually, it's a remastered work, with 4 levels, 5 powerups and clothing variety, 10 different Peach actions like swimming and climbing, and 21 sex scenes so far, based on Playshapes MIM, that has 2 levels, 5 sex scenes, 2 different Peach actions (running and jumping) and with no destructible bricks, coinboxes or special effects. But MIM original inspired an entire generation of developers here in LoK.
Link to Playshapes original game: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537526

I could say, at this time, that AE version has 80% of my and Blargh's code. But , really, the real goal is not to re-invent the wheel or to prove it can be made 100% original, but to contribute (in a GNU v3 style), in order to get a full game with 8 (or more) worlds, reviving Playshapes concepts, with total respect with his design and ideas. As Krystal Forum relies on collaboration, we work for free to let Peach fans enjoy her, ask for additions, then the game improves! ;) But, as in any project, challenges come in, like the need for complex code and bug fixes, which can led us restless for entire nights.

There are other variants of MIM, whose developers wanted to contribute with Playshapes work, adding yet more interesting varieties like Blargh's version (I owe everything to him) (http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=744) and Clara version (here! http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1607).

Darthan Wrote:GLITCH: This platform (the one above peach) seems to be inaccessible now without the tanooki suit. I noticed this when you changed to the new mushroom houses.

Hmmm this was because of the new mushroom houses. They became with bit lower roofs. I'll put a non-destructible block there.
EDIT: Fixed!

Darthan Wrote:GLITCH: The other thing I noticed it that on the screen at the end that asks if you got 500,000 point it says to click or press space to continue, clicking takes you back to the preloader screen, pressing space takes you back one screen instead of taking you back to the preloader screen like clicking does.

A Glitch! I'll fix it. Thanks!
EDIT: Fixed!

Also, new add-on:
12) Endings with 'SKIP' button and 'BACK' button.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby protognome » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:58 pm

I'm having a problem where whenever peach cums due to fucking a goomba, she's frozen in place, and none of the keyboard commands are functioning. I'm playing single left handed.
protognome

Postby SloppyJoe403 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Darthan Wrote:Few problems I ran into:

The other thing I noticed it that on the screen at the end that asks if you got 500,000 point it says to click or press space to continue, clicking takes you back to the preloader screen, pressing space takes you back one screen instead of taking you back to the preloader screen like clicking does.

I have a problem similar to this. But for me it happens after I finish the first level and it shows the stats page. (Where it shows coins collected, enimies laid, enemies killed, etc. Then if I hit space or if I click it takes me to the preloader screen.
This only happens if I D/L the FLA file and play it on Flash Movie Player. If I were to play it from the original post it works fine.
This never happened until I D/L version 1.26, I think, I can't remember exactly wgat version this started happening.
SloppyJoe403

Postby Darthan » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:22 am

A few things I noticed:

If you set the skin type to fire peach when you start the game in the beg image she appears with the stockings and garter but once the actual game starts they are gone and you are totally nude fire peach.
It seems that the horny meter is getting stuck at full. I tried clearing the cache to see if that was the problem but it still happens.

A suggestion, if I may. When removing the top for the standard pink peach dress, instead of removing the front of the top, why not just remove the entire top except for the shoulders. It seems kinda weird, to me at least, the way it is since if it happens early only one of peach's breasts is showing, but if you pick up a few mushrooms both breasts pop out and it looks kind of awkward, that may just be my opinion though.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Version 1.26d
1) Better bra shredding mechanism and some fixes
2) Fixes to horny bar not resetting in some goomba scenes
3) Fixed some internal cumshots of the goombas
4) NEW: goomba scene (its the 8th goomba sex scene). The gangbang changed to the 11th scene instead of 10th.
5) Added randomness after the last sex scene. E.g. If peach fucks the 11th goomba, she should fuck the following goombas with a random style. Remember that you can access the 11th scene even if a given level has only 5 goombas. You only need to let peach fuck 6 more goombas in the next levels.

Darthan Wrote:A few things I noticed:
If you set the skin type to fire peach when you start the game in the beg image she appears with the stockings and garter but once the actual game starts they are gone and you are totally nude fire peach.

Hmmm cannot reproduce. Choosing, say, Fire Peach, or Burn Peach in the character select screen for the first time, then starting the game, she is appearing here with stockings and other inner clothing without glitches.

Darthan Wrote:It seems that the horny meter is getting stuck at full. I tried clearing the cache to see if that was the problem but it still happens.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, may be a small gitch in the second goomba. I'll check whats happening.

Flash has two kinds of cache: one, in Settings -> local storage (put in 0%), and the other, in Global Settings -> clear/erase/delete all cache. Then, if the game asks for cache again (like 10 or 100k) just enable it. I use them every time to test the game, because I can have the opposite problem: the game may be looking okay here because its an older cache without bugs. Not the case so far.

Darthan Wrote:A suggestion, if I may. When removing the top for the standard pink peach dress, instead of removing the front of the top, why not just remove the entire top except for the shoulders. It seems kinda weird, to me at least, the way it is since if it happens early only one of peach's breasts is showing, but if you pick up a few mushrooms both breasts pop out and it looks kind of awkward, that may just be my opinion though.

Hey, be free to suggest and even criticize, man! Hmm understood. You're right! Hmm I will see if I can improve it. I'll test a new layer of vest behind the bra, then, if its shred, the top vest will shred as well, but not the under vest.
EDIT: Done. Please see if its better.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.26d

Postby Darthan » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Few more bugs for you.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MiM 1.png

The gap here is big enough that you can fall through.

MiM 2.png

This new gap, created by the new mushroom houses, is big enough that you will fall though.

During the last goomba scene, the gangbang, Peach's sigh loops once the goombas are finished until you exit out and let Peach orgasm. I don't really know how to describe it but it sounds very odd.

During the fourth koopa scene, Peach's sigh loops through the entire thing. Once again, this sounds really odd.

Finally I would suggest that you spread Peaches dress for the beginning of the new goomba scene. It looks kinda like it is trying to fuck her through her dress. I can't really see how that would be comfortable for either one of them. :shock:
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:45 pm

Darthan Wrote:The gap here is big enough that you can fall through.

I will fix that (it was the third fix in this area, but thats because of the old mushroom houses).
Collision algorithm is really a problem for her. The code checks for a POINT in the middle of her foot square (apothem), not an AREA. :?

So, when this part is not colliding, Peach falls. It's the default code, nevertheless, I plan rewriting it. Its just a matter of using the default function of flash (hitTest) right in the area, but this may need another collision area (aside of the 3 collisions around Peach body!) and it may increase complexity. I can use Peach entire body (larger square) but she may not fall at all in some positions like swimming or running, because when her leg stretches/raises, her entire square increases as well...Hmmm, I'll move the block to the left in the meanwhile, but I'll also try to let the collision better without impacting CPU cycles ('try' because any changes in collision now may affect collisions in other levels. I'll test it in a sandbox).

1) Short answer: I'll move the boxes and think about a new collision code for 'falling'.

Darthan Wrote:This new gap, created by the new mushroom houses, is big enough that you will fall though.

2) I'll fix that too. Collision algorithm is really a probl... (ops, I've talked about that already) :?

Darthan Wrote:During the last goomba scene (and fourth koopa scene), Peach's sigh loops once the goombas are finished until you exit out and let Peach orgasm. I don't really know how to describe it but it sounds very odd.

3)I'll increase the priority to fix this!

Darthan Wrote:Finally I would suggest that you spread Peaches dress for the beginning of the new goomba scene. It looks kinda like it is trying to fuck her through her dress. I can't really see how that would be comfortable for either one of them. :shock:

4) Hmmm Peach dress is already cut in the middle (if you let her masturbate, you will see what I mean). But I can let this area better. Maybe shredding the skirt right in the beginning?

Thank you for the reports! In this pace, the game will surelly be with no bugs at all! I also keep testing bugs here, but I really can't address all the possible bugs alone. And thats why I didn't include 'The Pond' level yet until catching the most annoying ones. Anyway please remember there are some bugs yet to be solved eventually, like collision on green blocks in the underwater area.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:16 pm

Glad I am able to help, makes me feel like less of a bum since I am in no way an artist and coding a game in flash is way above my patience level. I barely have enough patience to do the coding in Inform for stuff I did for FS. :P

I will try to find bugs for you as best I can, it helps that I have a high end system so flash doesn't lag me. Just keep up the good work.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:06 am

Thank you for your help ;)
1) Improved collision and moved the blocks a bit
2) Improved

3) Fixed
4) Fixed

Just don't be so obsessed with a 100% collision-free level. But, for sure, urgent and nasty bugs must be traced and removed.
Inform? Cool! Isaac Asymov would be proud with a game like Beneath of Steel Sky entirelly using text, to let our minds flow. Inform fiction games also reminds me of Hunt the Wumpus, which is a ancient version of minesweeper but you have to imagine the field! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:57 am

I'm just curious if you were still working on extracting the Peach run with dress for me to mess around with. As you said, you were planning to PM me something, right?
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects