Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.12 (Mar 6/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:40 am

I added a new loop to Mario Scene 6. I wont say what Peach is doing :twisted:

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Sounds neat! What other features would this give the game?

Up to 10 features, but I dont remember them all.
And I havent forgotten your levels. I want to make at least 7-1 first, then we will talk about the other levels ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:18 am

peach has a dick and i have futanari off
Attachments
screenshot-0.jpg
screenshot-0.jpg (74.56 KiB) Viewed 3786 times
JJPG

Postby tripflip » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:04 pm

JJPG Wrote:peach has a dick and i have futanari off

Huh. It never occurred to me that Peach would get a dick in any of these (I didn't put it in). I mean, it makes sense in the Wendy picture, but it's more surprising in other pictures. Is this hinting at some kind of futanari content/feature that's going to get added for Peach?
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:28 pm

JJPG Wrote:peach has a dick and i have futanari off

BUG! FIXED!
Actually, futa mode WOULD NOT HAPPEN yet, because even with FUTA mode on, Peach cant be futa just yet! We dont have potions, spells (cast by Kamek, for example) that makes her have a dick in the game.
In the future, WHEN THIS HAPPENS, pictures portraits can show a dick (again, only if FUTA mode is on). The player will decide this.

tripflip Wrote:Huh. It never occurred to me that Peach would get a dick in any of these (I didn't put it in). I mean, it makes sense in the Wendy picture, but it's more surprising in other pictures. Is this hinting at some kind of futanari content/feature that's going to get added for Peach?

You're right! Its for the future, once people select 'Futa: ON' in the options and Peach is a futa in the game. Its actually just some changes on top of the original pictures. This was a feature people requested to me since update 2.2.4 (10th August 2014), but its lacking the 'transformation' that makes Peach walks around with a dick. So they will be disabled for now (no dicks in the picture anymore) until Peach can have a dick (a feature to be made later).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OGB699 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Please put peach's pussy back to the way it was. The old one was MUCH better.
OGB699
Newly Registered

Postby XMorgyX » Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:42 pm

I have been a Long TIME Player of this game when Play Shapes made it.... I had another account on here... but for some reason (prob because I never really posted anything{and I never really did the bug reports... being that once I found a BUG someone else already reported it and saw no reason to make two of the same}...) that I had to get a new account... but GREAT WORK IVAN
XMorgyX
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:12 pm

OGB699 Wrote:Please put peach's pussy back to the way it was. The old one was MUCH better.

peach give my pussy back but why.jpg
peach give my pussy back but why.jpg (54.78 KiB) Viewed 3653 times

The new pussy is more detailed and it can be even animated.

XMorgyX Wrote:I have been a Long TIME Player of this game when Play Shapes made it.... I had another account on here... but for some reason (prob because I never really posted anything{and I never really did the bug reports... being that once I found a BUG someone else already reported it and saw no reason to make two of the same}...) that I had to get a new account... but GREAT WORK IVAN

Welcome back! Thanks! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.12 (Mar 7/15)

Postby Blargh » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:14 am

I know I should be working on Ludwig, but I got....distracted. >_>

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

PUT from behind.swf [ 118.62 KiB | Viewed 3606 times ]

I'm sorry! I'll get back to Ludwig now, I swear! Although, this is really rough....I could probably animated the guys at least...Maybe remove the rest of the color artifacts...
"Is that seriously the end of that story?"
Blargh

Postby Beitie » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:49 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Actually, futa mode WOULD NOT HAPPEN yet, because even with FUTA mode on, Peach cant be futa just yet! We dont have potions, spells (cast by Kamek, for example) that makes her have a dick in the game.
In the future, WHEN THIS HAPPENS, pictures portraits can show a dick (again, only if FUTA mode is on). The player will decide this.

Once this is in, that will make my day! :)
Beitie
Newly Registered

Postby Shogun » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:55 am

2 Questions:

I would like to submit scripts for some of the scenes that still need diary entries. What's left?

Would there ever be a plan in the future to implement mutli-creature scenes? Say 1 Goomba and 1 Koopa... Or a Bob-Omb + Shyguy + Goomba. Stuff like that? I think it would be cool if in each world there is 1 hidden multi-creature scene to find that cannot be unlocked through the gallery. This would ensure people are actually playing the levels you're designing and not just unlocking the gallery to see the new scenes.
Shogun
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:28 am

- NEW area of 9-1: 'the ramp entrance'. You need to go to the upper floor (by using two elevators/lifts) and go to the left door.

Blargh Wrote:I know I should be working on Ludwig, but I got....distracted. >_>

Oh Blargh!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You are bad!! :mrgreen:

Blargh Wrote:I'm sorry! I'll get back to Ludwig now, I swear! Although, this is really rough....I could probably animated the guys at least...Maybe remove the rest of the color artifacts...

Did you check the latest Mario scene?

Beitie Wrote:Once this is in, that will make my day! :)

I am aware many people like this, its too much fantasy involved regarding futas (other disagree), but once in, pay attention she wont be using her dick in the scenes until I have a future time to make her use it. Also, as 'futa' will be ON in this case, it wont be a taboo to make enemies suck it and Peach fucking some of them.

Shogun Wrote:2 Questions: I would like to submit scripts for some of the scenes that still need diary entries. What's left?

I will send a PM to you about it.

Shogun Wrote:Would there ever be a plan in the future to implement mutli-creature scenes? Say 1 Goomba and 1 Koopa... Or a Bob-Omb + Shyguy + Goomba. Stuff like that?

Yes. But I plan to, at first, create a kind of this scene in the endings, if she is a whore, making a plot like in that picture, made by a user (some dicks are wrong due to the limitation of the Ragdoll program).

ending - nymph with multiple enemies.png
ending - nymph with multiple enemies.png (83.18 KiB) Viewed 3583 times

Shogun Wrote:I think it would be cool if in each world there is 1 hidden multi-creature scene to find that cannot be unlocked through the gallery. This would ensure people are actually playing the levels you're designing and not just unlocking the gallery to see the new scenes.

I think like that too. Actually, there are many hidden scenes already that the gallery dont show up, making the game richer (people have really to pursue it, harvesting the levels). The multi creature scenes are a bit more complex to make (due to the many added layers of other enemy parts) but its really an expected feature.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby demoonchild » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:11 am

Blargh Wrote:I know I should be working on Ludwig, but I got....distracted. >_>

PUT from behind.swf

I'm sorry! I'll get back to Ludwig now, I swear! Although, this is really rough....I could probably animated the guys at least...Maybe remove the rest of the color artifacts...

Jajaja nice one Blargh!! I have the FLA file if you want to play with it....
demoonchild

Postby Blargh » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:47 am

demoonchild Wrote:Jajaja nice one Blargh!! I have the FLA file if you want to play with it....

Ooohhh! Yes please! Yeeeeeesssss indeeeedddddd... ^_^
"Is that seriously the end of that story?"
Blargh

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Feb 28/15)

Postby JJPG » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:30 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JJPG Wrote:persist on the toads

Please test it once again. Its a tough bug!

the bug returned
Last edited by JJPG on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JJPG

Postby DoomGuitar » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:36 am

Hey, just a couple things I noticed while I was playing earlier. The chain hands in E.Gadds lab don't seem to grab peach anymore, I tried moving them back and forth a bunch of times and jumping around and nothing happens. Also no enemies are spawning in the dark house in toad town.

This is one of the best flash games I've played. I've been following it for a long time now and it keeps getting better and better. Good job :) Thanks for all the hard work.
DoomGuitar
Newly Registered

Postby nicon » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:09 pm

I can help with some extra scenes if I have the models.

Let me know if you need any help.
nicon
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:28 pm

nicon Wrote:I can help with some extra scenes if I have the models. Let me know if you need any help.

Hello there ;) Do you work with Flash? You can also make scenes by using the RagDoll (Page 1 of this thread). Which models do you want to play with, aside of Peach? A recommendation: To make extra scenes, please use creatures that were not so used, like in page 1 of this thread ('ERO/SEXUAL SCENES' tab). If you look there, you can check which ones have just few scenes and deserves more ;) So lets say, you want to make scenes for 'Goomba King', 'The Rabbit (MIPS'), 'Bowser', 'Bowser Jr' , 'Mushroom Frogs' and 'Charlieton'. I can give you these models (FLA format), or I can include them in the Ragdoll and you can work there. By using the Ragdoll, I just need screenshots of certain poses in each subscene, like 'in loop 1, peach will be like this 'pic 1', animated to 'pic 2', then returning to 'pic 1'. In Loop2, she will now be fucked in this way, etc...
Thank you! ;)

JJPG Wrote:The bug returned

Ok, lets be clear. The bug is only regarding the Remaining counters? Or is the toad slot getting locked up again, even after saving a game with it unlocked? (without using the cheat).
Does it only happen with toads? Toads use a bit of different save system than the other creatures, so this might be the problem. I just need to inform the program to save it too, but I need to know exactly what is happening right now.

DoomGuitar Wrote:Hey, just a couple things I noticed while I was playing earlier. The chain hands in E.Gadds lab don't seem to grab peach anymore, I tried moving them back and forth a bunch of times and jumping around and nothing happens. Also no enemies are spawning in the dark house in toad town.

Interesting enough, this bug wasnt been captured by players since Update 2.2.6 (11th September 2014):
- Bug FIX: (internal tech info): mistaken 'FLAGS on action' with 'PLAYER on action'

Those two are bugs that started to happen after 2.2.6. The problem is that we dont have many people testing the game.
EDIT: FIXED!

DoomGuitar Wrote:This is one of the best flash games I've played. I've been following it for a long time now and it keeps getting better and better. Good job :) Thanks for all the hard work.

Thank you ^_^! For sure one of the reasons I continue the game is the help and charisma of people who support this game ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:47 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JJPG Wrote:The bug returned

Ok, lets be clear. The bug is only regarding the Remaining counters? Or is the toad slot getting locked up again, even after saving a game with it unlocked? (without using the cheat).
Does it only happen with toads? Toads use a bit of different save system than the other creatures, so this might be the problem. I just need to inform the program to save it too, but I need to know exactly what is happening right now.

toad only and its the counter
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:57 pm

JJPG Wrote:toad only and its the counter

So if you unlock all scenes, the gallery is unlocked, then when you save and reload the game, the gallery keeps unlocked (working okay?) But if the gallery is locked, the counter is not updating?
If its only that, its quick to fix it.
Sorry if I appear to be 'forgetting things' or 'not getting some obvious points', actually I have many more features to deal with this weekend, and other bugs to fix, then when I test code last week, I may not remember this week due to a lot of work. Also, when I try to reproduce what you are saying, sometimes I lose minutes and even hours and I cant find it, so its better for you to guide me.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:52 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JJPG Wrote:toad only and its the counter

So if you unlock all scenes, the gallery is unlocked, then when you save and reload the game, the gallery keeps unlocked (working okay?) But if the gallery is locked, the counter is not updating?
If its only that, its quick to fix it.
Sorry if I appear to be 'forgetting things' or 'not getting some obvious points', actually I have many more features to deal with this weekend, and other bugs to fix, then when I test code last week, I may not remember this week due to a lot of work. Also, when I try to reproduce what you are saying, sometimes I lose minutes and even hours and I cant find it, so its better for you to guide me.

no thats not it the gallery is fine the problem is this:

peach fucks 5 toads i save and restart or i go to world x number peach fuck another toad but instead of continuing with the next scene begins with the first scene
JJPG

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects