Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.7+ (mar 29/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:52 am

Toyloli Wrote:Red pipe and Keyboard stops responding when attempting to pick up POW world 2-1.

Checking! :evil:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:53 am

Toyloli Wrote:Keyboard stops responding when attempting to pick up POW world 2-1.
Unable to pick pow up, DEL works.

I had that same problem in 1-3 and 1-4. I think happens in any level with the POW block.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Toyloli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:18 am

Another krystal bug:
Can't destroy sand, right keyboard. Control freezes when pressing run over sand. Can't seam to destroy blocks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Missingglitch.jpg

Edit: Also there seams to be a glitch with bobombs, if they explode on her just as something else happens (particularly grabbing powerups) it causes a freeze.

OH My GOD [FALLS ON FLOOR LAUGHING]

In the Morton/Peach scene Her and Morton's dialog seams mixed up !!!
Morton's Pussy.jpg
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 am

Toyloli Wrote:Another krystal bug: Can't destroy sand, right keyboard. Control freezes when pressing run over sand. Can't seam to destroy blocks.

Same case as the POW, and same case as the potions in the lab.
I'm fixing them all. Its just taking time because compiling the code is time consuming.

Toyloli Wrote:Edit: Also there seams to be a glitch with bobombs, if they explode on her just as something else happens (particularly grabbing powerups) it causes a freeze.

I'll check later.

Toyloli Wrote:OH My GOD [FALLS ON FLOOR LAUGHING]In the Morton/Peach scene Her and Morton's dialog seams mixed up !!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA! EPIC!?
I have work to do. :evil: :evil:

PS: Hmmm I might create an easter egg, as an option: FUN MODE ON/OFF.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:58 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA! EPIC! (not funny!)
I have work to do. :evil: :evil:

PS: Hmmm I might create an easter egg, as an option: FUN MODE ON/OFF.

Maybe make a separate flash that's an "Outtakes" real for things that happened that were funny :)
Toyloli

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:15 am

NEWER version uploaded with:
- Red pipe: duplicated Peach FIXED.
- POW blocks/Sand blocks/potions can now be grabbed.
- bobombs freezing Peach upon explosion.
BUG: I want people to try to find a given dialogue, mentioning 'Balls of Steel'. A given enemy will tell this (bobombs/Wrench guys)? Then I will need the number of the scene: example: 'It was in the second Wrench encounter'. Then I can fix the mixed dialogue bug!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Alright, seeing how people are beginning to discuss about the game's plot, I decided to post my idea as I had written it down about two months or so ago.
It's not complete, but most of the basics are covered.

Peach finds that Mario is gone and knows Bowser did it. So she goes to the Bunker nearby and asks them to shoot her to the Dark land.
The Bob-Omb buddy will tell her that she can't, she will need to collect a cannon key. There are places inside the bunker where the keys can be put and they will allow you to change the coordinates (to specific coordinates though).

However, each key has been given to a representative in each world for protection, so that no one can misuse the cannons.
Of course, since the Dark Land is dangerous and everyone wants to make sure you can't just go to the Dark Land, they made
it the hardest key to get. So Peach has to go to every single world in order to unlock the Dark Land.

How does the cannon system work? Well,each key removes a different security lock, unlocking a new coordinate. So after inputting the coordinates, the cannon can shoot you somewhere else. That's how it works.

Now, each representative gets plagued by one of the Koopalings. Why? Well, that can be discussed. Either way, the representatives will only give up the key if Peach removes the Airships. Then she goes back to the Bunker, puts in the key and opens the coordinates to World "whatever comes next". This is also why the computer currently exists in the Bunker in MiM PUT.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:After all, he is pink!

I dont see any problem of making Roy a Gay. (his name use three words and ends with an Y!)
Provided no gay scenes. (its not prejudice, its due to THE CONCEPTS I've thought since the beginning).

Why does everyone think Roy is gay? I thought he was a pimp.
Either way, according to Mario wiki, Roy is a brute and rumors are that he loves beating up his brother Iggy. Also, he seems to like firearms and likes to use dirty tactics, if possible.
He is purple because it stands for death, not homosexuality.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Toyloli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:49 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:After all, he is pink!

I dont see any problem of making Roy a Gay. (his name use three words and ends with an Y!)
Provided no gay scenes. (its not prejudice, its due to THE CONCEPTS I've thought since the beginning).

Why does everyone think Roy is gay? I thought he was a pimp.
Either way, according to Mario wiki, Roy is a brute and rumors are that he loves beating up his brother Iggy. Also, he seems to like firearms and likes to use dirty tactics, if possible.
He is purple because it stands for death, not homosexuality.

Your jumping on the idiot bandwagon. I never suggested we make him gay, only that other characters in the game THINK he's gay!
And btw, butch bullies tend to turn out either as huge nerds or gay.
I new a bully back in school who was big tough etc, and later after school everyone found out he was gay.
So don't judge a book (or koopa) by his covers.

Judge him by his colours! It's more fun that way!
And lets us have funny dialog that only gets him angry and acts to serve as a plot device for him attacking and or attempting to rape Peach.

Edit: You need to understand, I am very open minded about a LOT of things. Homosexuality is one of them.
I support all combinations of pairings in all logistics gay. straight, age pairings, interspecie and other things.
Probably cause of and in spite of my sister, and a few other relatives.

I really don't see why ANY of these characters being gay is offensive. I really do not. Nor any other pairings or fetishes or other things.
But I take offence when others take offence to homosexuality.
There are a number of gay or les people in my family.
So take this as polite advance warning.

Edit2: I especially take offence when the ones badmouthing gays are encouraging lesbian content. OR vice verser.
Toyloli

Postby Thatguy45 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:12 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Alright, seeing how people are beginning to discuss about the game's plot, I decided to post my idea as I had written it down about two months or so ago.
It's not complete, but most of the basics are covered.

Peach finds that Mario is gone and knows Bowser did it. So she goes to the Bunker nearby and asks them to shoot her to the Dark land.
The Bob-Omb buddy will tell her that she can't, she will need to collect a cannon key. There are places inside the bunker where the keys can be put and they will allow you to change the coordinates (to specific coordinates though).

However, each key has been given to a representative in each world for protection, so that no one can misuse the cannons.
Of course, since the Dark Land is dangerous and everyone wants to make sure you can't just go to the Dark Land, they made
it the hardest key to get. So Peach has to go to every single world in order to unlock the Dark Land.

How does the cannon system work? Well,each key removes a different security lock, unlocking a new coordinate. So after inputting the coordinates, the cannon can shoot you somewhere else. That's how it works.

Now, each representative gets plagued by one of the Koopalings. Why? Well, that can be discussed. Either way, the representatives will only give up the key if Peach removes the Airships. Then she goes back to the Bunker, puts in the key and opens the coordinates to World "whatever comes next". This is also why the computer currently exists in the Bunker in MiM PUT.

I'd like to think that part of Peach's reason for fighting the Koopalings isn't just that they have something to do with Mario's kidnapping, but also that they attacked her and her friends' lands. Defeating Larry should put her on the right path to Mario, but until then, I think she should be a bit clueless about his location. The cannon thing still functions, but Peach doesn't try to reach the Dark Lands til after the first boss, at which point the Buddy tells her she needs more keys, at which point she goes and fights the other bosses.
Thatguy45

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Toyloli Wrote:Your jumping on the idiot bandwagon. I never suggested we make him gay, only that other characters in the game THINK he's gay!
And btw, butch bullies tend to turn out either as huge nerds or gay.
I new a bully back in school who was big tough etc, and later after school everyone found out he was gay.
So don't judge a book (or koopa) by his covers.

Judge him by his colours! It's more fun that way!
And lets us have funny dialog that only gets him angry and acts to serve as a plot device for him attacking and or attempting to rape Peach.

Edit: You need to understand, I am very open minded about a LOT of things. Homosexuality is one of them.
I support all combinations of pairings in all logistics gay. straight, age pairings, interspecie and other things.
Probably cause of and in spite of my sister, and a few other relatives.

I really don't see why ANY of these characters being gay is offensive. I really do not. Nor any other pairings or fetishes or other things.
But I take offence when others take offence to homosexuality.
There are a number of gay or les people in my family.
So take this as polite advance warning.

Edit2: I especially take offence when the ones badmouthing gays are encouraging lesbian content. OR vice verser.

I'm not homophopic, so please don't think I am. It's just that I see it as my duty to protect the game's 'fidelity'. By which I mean that I want to see all the characters act in a way that befits them.

But... all things considered, pink/purple IS usually associated with homosexuality, so I guess we can put that in.

Can you also comment about the Existence of the Bunker, which I wrote down in my previous post? I would like to see opinions.

Thatguy45 Wrote:I'd like to think that part of Peach's reason for fighting the Koopalings isn't just that they have something to do with Mario's kidnapping, but also that they attacked her and her friends' lands. Defeating Larry should put her on the right path to Mario, but until then, I think she should be a bit clueless about his location. The cannon thing still functions, but Peach doesn't try to reach the Dark Lands til after the first boss, at which point the Buddy tells her she needs more keys, at which point she goes and fights the other bosses.

Can you explain why Peach doesn't immediately assume Bowser kidnapped Mario?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Thatguy45 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:40 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Thatguy45 Wrote:I'd like to think that part of Peach's reason for fighting the Koopalings isn't just that they have something to do with Mario's kidnapping, but also that they attacked her and her friends' lands. Defeating Larry should put her on the right path to Mario, but until then, I think she should be a bit clueless about his location. The cannon thing still functions, but Peach doesn't try to reach the Dark Lands til after the first boss, at which point the Buddy tells her she needs more keys, at which point she goes and fights the other bosses.

Can you explain why Peach doesn't immediately assume Bowser kidnapped Mario?

What reason does Bowser have to kidnap Mario and not take Peach with him? Peach is a ditz. Remember that when Toadsworth tells her to use her body to fight, and she immediately assumes he meant 'fuck all the enemies'. Although Toadsworth is the one that tells her Mario was kidnapped by Bowser. I forgot that part. Just assume I'm an idiot for now, yeah?
Thatguy45

Postby Toyloli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:42 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm not homophopic, so please don't think I am. It's just that I see it as my duty to protect the game's 'fidelity'. By which I mean that I want to see all the characters act in a way that befits them.

But... all things considered, pink/purple IS usually associated with homosexuality, so I guess we can put that in.

My snap above wasn't specifically at you.
When I posted my script a few (specifically a few) all jumped up and down saying that they didn't want gay characters, don't make roy gay, why do we have to have gays or other variations there of.
In two of these cases the same people support lesbian content.
In one of them I understand they support Dickgirls!

How is that justifiable.
edit: and Each time I gave the same response, but none of you read it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Can you also comment about the Existence of the Bunker, which I wrote down in my previous post? I would like to see opinions.

The idea that each enemy would have the key that unlocks the next domain is logical. One would assume that one of them (Kamek?) stole them from the castle!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Can you explain why Peach doesn't immediately assume Bowser kidnapped Mario?

I would say two things.
Firstly - she herself in the continuity established here has not been the heroine before. So we can forgive her for making some rhudimantary mistakes.
Thirdy - Something sounds off here. Anyhow - in each game the ORDER of who is trying to take over each world changes. They are in Airships after all.
Secondly.... Whenever Bowser kidnapped peach it was cause he wanted Peach for something. Why would he want Mario? Seriously? Clearly someone else took him.
Toyloli

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Thatguy45 Wrote:What reason does Bowser have to kidnap Mario and not take Peach with him? Peach is a ditz. Remember that when Toadsworth tells her to use her body to fight, and she immediately assumes he meant 'fuck all the enemies'. Although Toadsworth is the one that tells her Mario was kidnapped by Bowser. I forgot that part. Just assume I'm an idiot for now, yeah?

I would also like to add to this part that I am in the process of rewriting and cataloging all script in the game and I am changing the text to be more ambiguous. I mean, Toadsworth doesn't say Peach has to fuck the enemies, he says she needs to use her body. It is up to the player/Peach to interpret that.

The same will happen with the Toads.

Toyloli Wrote:My snap above wasn't specifically at you.
When I posted my script a few (specifically a few) all jumped up and down saying that they didn't want gay characters, don't make roy gay, why do we have to have gays or other variations there of.
In two of these cases the same people support lesbian content.
In one of them I understand they support Dickgirls!

How is that justifiable.
edit: and Each time I gave the same response, but none of you read it.

Every person has their fetishes. And men just like seeing women getting it on and not men. That's how our platonic minds work. Dickgirls is something I generally don't like though, but some do and I am fine with that.

And I am sorry for not noticing your responses before, I am too busy with all the cataloging as of late. So forgive me if I miss one or two parts.

Toyloli Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Can you also comment about the Existence of the Bunker, which I wrote down in my previous post? I would like to see opinions.

The idea that each enemy would have the key that unlocks the next domain is logical. One would assume that one of them (Kamek?) stole them from the castle!

Cool, but that would mean that the one animation with King Osama couldn't exist anymore, as he jams the key up Peach's butt. So the representatives wouldn't have the key anymore. In fact, I was thinking of coming up with seven ideas for how Peach can get the key up her behind.

Now, that animation wouldn't have to be, as we can also change it to, for instance, this:
- Peach defeats a Koopaling
- A key comes falling down, similar to the wands in SMB3
- The key falls down quicker than Peach and hits the ground
- Peach lands on the key in the representative's 'palace'.

Toyloli Wrote:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Can you explain why Peach doesn't immediately assume Bowser kidnapped Mario?

I would say two things.
Firstly - she herself in the continuity established here has not been the heroine before. So we can forgive her for making some rudimentary mistakes.

Well, technically she has been the heroine before, but yes, that IS what I wrote for the Toadsworth starting dialog. But she isn't stupid, she could easily assume Mario was kidnapped by the same guy who kidnaps HER all the time. It happens every game. Even ditzy Peach can get that.
Toyloli Wrote:Thirdy - Something sounds off here. Anyhow - in each game the ORDER of who is trying to take over each world changes. They are in Airships after all.

Bowser simply tells each one of the Koopalings to go to a particular world and he likes mixing it up. Or maybe he just tells them to fight it out.
Toyloli Wrote:Secondly.... Whenever Bowser kidnapped peach it was cause he wanted Peach for something. Why would he want Mario? Seriously? Clearly someone else took him.

Clearly? I don't agree. Why would he want Mario? Well, it's Mario who thwarts him every time. Take him out of the picture and you would surely win, right? Of course he tried doing that in SPP, but he had the Vibe Scepter then, which gave Peach super powers. This time she does not, so why not try doing this again under seemingly better circumstances?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Toyloli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:21 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Every person has their fetishes. And men just like seeing women getting it on and not men. That's how our platonic minds work. Dickgirls is something I generally don't like though, but some do and I am fine with that.

And I am sorry for not noticing your responses before, I am too busy with all the cataloging as of late. So forgive me if I miss one or two parts.
Cool, but that would mean that the one animation with King Osama couldn't exist anymore, as he jams the key up Peach's butt. So the representatives wouldn't have the key anymore. In fact, I was thinking of coming up with seven ideas for how Peach can get the key up her behind.

Well, technically she has been the heroine before, but yes, that IS what I wrote for the Toadsworth starting dialog. But she isn't stupid, she could easily assume Mario was kidnapped by the same guy who kidnaps HER all the time. It happens every game. Even ditzy Peach can get that.

Bowser simply tells each one of the Koopalings to go to a particular world and he likes mixing it up. Or maybe he just tells them to fight it out.

Clearly? I don't agree. Why would he want Mario? Well, it's Mario who thwarts him every time. Take him out of the picture and you would surely win, right? Of course he tried doing that in SPP, but he had the Vibe Scepter then, which gave Peach super powers. This time she does not, so why not try doing this again under seemingly better circumstances?

I understand the logic. Just like I understand gays, but am not. Understand furries but am not. Understand spankos but am not.
It just pissed me off that I never even SAID to make so and so gay, simply to have Peach ASSUME certain characters were gay.
Yet people started getting grumpy and jumping up and down on the bandwagon... Just from mentioning the word.
But anyhow, putting that on a shelf now.

My point about the airships was meant to be that even if WE know the world will be world eight, she doesn't necessarily know which world 'number eight' is. She's doing them in the order she discovers them, and making or jumping to conclusions along the way.

Regarding the Vibe Sceptor, I wasn't sure on the logic here. I thought Ivan had said something about this being before that game, or maybe not. I know he expected she would have to learn about it, not be able to simply use it.

There is also the fact that Kamek's spell is messing with people. Who knows what missinformation she could be getting from toads, or mid-bosses. They would be working their hardest to confuse her and take advantage of her.
Toyloli

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Toyloli Wrote:My point about the airships was meant to be that even if WE know the world will be world eight, she doesn't necessarily know which world 'number eight' is. She's doing them in the order she discovers them, and making or jumping to conclusions along the way.

Regarding the Vibe Scepter, I wasn't sure on the logic here. I thought Ivan had said something about this being before that game, or maybe not. I know he expected she would have to learn about it, not be able to simply use it.

There is also the fact that Kamek's spell is messing with people. Who knows what misinformation she could be getting from toads, or mid-bosses. They would be working their hardest to confuse her and take advantage of her.

But the Bob-Omb buddy in the bunker would know. That's why they go through safety protocol, to stop people from getting to Bowser's world easily. And that location is generally the same as well, didn't Peach see where she was taken off to most of the time?

I am not sure on the Vibe Scepter either, it may be just a small item or it might turn into something bigger, I do not know either way.

Kamek is using his magic to make everyone horny, pretty much. He doesn't really make Toads evil, or do other stuff.
And some Toads will take advantage of her, others don't, but that will be because they always wanted to bang her. We'll figure that out along the way.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Toyloli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:46 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Kamek is using his magic to make everyone horny, pretty much. He doesn't really make Toads evil, or do other stuff.
And some Toads will take advantage of her, others don't, but that will be because they always wanted to bang her. We'll figure that out along the way.

Some toads though could give her misinformation to encourage her to do more perverted things, or face off more bosses.
And the bosses would definitely give her mis-information.

Edit: Actually I believe one of my first runthroughs of the script I intended her to meet bowser First! And have him fool her into going after his siblings. But I realized that didn't work with the current script.

Edit: While this wasn't my original, after talking I came up with this:

End of World 1
Peach finds bowser inside the first Airship
Peach: I've found you Bowser. You're always behind everything in this world, where is Mario!
Bowser: Ha ha ha, you are wrong princess. With Mario gone, and you powerless - there is nothing to stop me!
Peach: You cad! What have you done with him if he isn't there!
Bowser: I have given him to my siblings, as a Toy. Now come here, it's time for just desert! GUARDS!

(Some big bad appears and drives Peach towards a nearby pipe)

Peach: I'll Find Mario! And We'll be back!!!

( Peach comes out near the beginning of the airship level, which if she jumps off the edge at a certain point she floats down to the palace below )
Last edited by Toyloli on Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toyloli

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Toyloli Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Kamek is using his magic to make everyone horny, pretty much. He doesn't really make Toads evil, or do other stuff.

Some toads though could give her misinformation to encourage her to do more perverted things, or face off more bosses.
And the bosses would definitely give her mis-information.

Edit: Actually I believe one of my first runthroughs of the script I intended her to meet bowser First! And have him fool her into going after his siblings. But I realized that didn't work with the current script.

So, do you see the bosses giving Peach wrong information fit with the Bunker idea I had written down? Because you haven't exactly told us what you think of that part I had written down? Do you think it is good? Do parts need to change? Get added?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Toyloli » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:12 pm

oops, edited my post while you were commenting. And yes, basically I can see the bosses leading her on a wild goose chase.
Although it's up to the writers whether it's a midboss or Bowser himself who does it.
Toyloli

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Toyloli Wrote:oops, edited my post while you were commenting. And yes, basically I can see the bosses leading her on a wild goose chase.
Although it's up to the writers whether it's a midboss or Bowser himself who does it.

You still haven't answered my question.
So this:

Is this good? Would you like to change bits, or add to them?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:22 pm

Everyone, take a BREATH.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The Bob-Omb buddy will tell her that she can't, she will need to collect a cannon key. There are places inside the bunker where the keys can be put and they will allow you to change the coordinates (to specific coordinates though).

Correct. Actually, things that needs to be done:
1 - Add more Bobomb buddy dialogue, with Peach expressions (oh!) (oh no), to indicate she has to go to all seven worlds to get all keys.
2 - Animation of her putting a key, and maybe a key color (like the stars) that is seen in each hole in the computer.
3 - The funny sub scene where Peach misunderstands and when Bobomb Buddy asks her to stuck the key in the hole, she starts bending ashamed, then Buddy also get ashamed and says a thing like 'No no princess, not that hole!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Either way, according to Mario wiki, Roy is a brute and rumors are that he loves beating up his brother Iggy. Also, he seems to like firearms and likes to use dirty tactics, if possible. He is purple because it stands for death, not homosexuality.

No problem! But ToyLoli was suggesting enemies and Peach herself can mock him, thinking he's gay.

Toyloli Wrote:I never suggested we make him gay, only that other characters in the game THINK he's gay!

Correct. But I said that EVEN if he's gay in the game, I don't care. Its only a plot.

Toyloli Wrote:And lets us have funny dialog that only gets him angry and acts to serve as a plot device for him attacking and or attempting to rape Peach.

Perfect.

Toyloli Wrote:I really don't see why ANY of these characters being gay is offensive. I really do not. Nor any other pairings or fetishes or other things.But I take offence when others take offence to homosexuality. There are a number of gay or les people in my family.

ME TOO. Again, for me its okay (I'm open minded). But making everyone think he's gay to make him angry is interesting.

Thatguy45 Wrote:I'd like to think that part of Peach's reason for fighting the Koopalings isn't just that they have something to do with Mario's kidnapping, but also that they attacked her and her friends' lands.

CORRECT.

Thatguy45 Wrote:Defeating Larry should put her on the right path to Mario, but until then, I think she should be a bit clueless about his location. The cannon thing still functions, but Peach doesn't try to reach the Dark Lands til after the first boss, at which point the Buddy tells her she needs more keys, at which point she goes and fights the other bosses.

It could be. I'm open minded about changes that way.

Toyloli Wrote:Firstly - she herself in the continuity established here has not been the heroine before. So we can forgive her for making some rhudimantary mistakes.
Thirdy - Something sounds off here. Anyhow - in each game the ORDER of who is trying to take over each world changes. They are in Airships after all.
Secondly.... Whenever Bowser kidnapped peach it was cause he wanted Peach for something. Why would he want Mario? Seriously? Clearly someone else took him.

I also agree of Peach not knowing where Mario is. Toadsworth can say to her nobody knows where Mario is."Mario is taken from our hands! Our Hero! Please Peach save us!! Find out where Mario is, and bring him back". And finally, since Airships take Mario over, Peach can have a small dialogue with each enemy before Fight, asking for Mario inside the Airship. He can say different things, and say: 'I WONT give you any information'. Peach fights him and he can say: 'Mario....is....not....her...zzzzzz'.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:- Peach defeats a Koopaling
- A key comes falling down, similar to the wands in SMB3
- The key falls down quicker than Peach and hits the ground
- Peach lands on the key in the representative's 'palace'.

But I do liked Peach falling on Osama dick and I even have an artwork for that, in a way I WILL put in the game, its 100% planned.
And I prefer each representative to have the key, but arguing Peach needs to help each one from the airships first.
Also, why ALL koopalings stolen the keys all of a sudden? An entire army got to her castle to steal Mario and I think this is enough.
Even games like SMRPG and TTYD dont work that way. There are stars inside a museum, others that a given enemy stole, and other plots.

Toyloli Wrote:Regarding the Vibe Sceptor, I wasn't sure on the logic here. I thought Ivan had said something about this being before that game, or maybe not. I know he expected she would have to learn about it, not be able to simply use it.

As I've said. Even if Quiz, Darthan, Blargh, everyone in the council helps me with the plot of the scepter, I really want to INCLUDE it first, in a way Peach CAN HAVE FUN first, and letting all know that THIS IS her 'Peach XXX' from Super Mario RPG. Its simply to do. Period. LATER, we can create more plot. This scepter can be in her castle or even with Charlieton. She takes it and she can even have her hearts regenerated, she can cry, or whatever. FOR NOW, we can make her use her scepter to see her masturbating and thats all.

Toyloli Wrote:There is also the fact that Kamek's spell is messing with people. Who knows what missinformation she could be getting from toads, or mid-bosses. They would be working their hardest to confuse her and take advantage of her.

I like to see him embarassing Peach over time, over the levels, since the initial game concept.

Toyloli Wrote:Peach finds bowser inside the first Airship, Peach: I've found you Bowser. You're always behind everything in this world, where is Mario!, Bowser: Ha ha ha, you are wrong princess. With Mario gone, and you powerless - there is nothing to stop me!, Peach: You cad! What have you done with him if he isn't there!, Bowser: I have given him to my siblings, as a Toy. Now come here, it's time for just desert! GUARDS!, (Some big bad appears and drives Peach towards a nearby pipe), Peach: I'll Find Mario! And We'll be back!!! ( Peach comes out near the beginning of the airship level, which if she jumps off the edge at a certain point she floats down to the palace below )

I am liking this idea.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects