Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.9 (apr 12/13)

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Some new animation. Now i did not make any code in it ;) So it is all yours. Only change some eye positions.

It is nit looped so looks a little strange may be. I will sand you fla of it soon.
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Some new animation. Now i did not make any code in it ;) So it is all yours. Only change some eye positions.

It is nit looped so looks a little strange may be. I will sand you fla of it soon.

Ooh, we can use this for the Mario masturbation scene. Well done, OwnerofSuccuby.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm

avrie00 Wrote:Hi, Noticed a new bug with the inclusion of the new baths. Seems to happen in multiple levels, but not every time so I'd be lying if I said I could reproduce it at will. When I select "clean all" peach gets cleaned correctly but the clock freezes and even though the back ground animations continue (spawning goombas as an example) Peach will not respond to any movement keys and all I can do is save and restart.

Thanks, I'll check! Those 'clean all' buttons only appear in normal checkpoins (a pole and a flag only).

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Some new animation. Now i did not make any code in it ;) So it is all yours. Only change some eye positions.

Thank you! Its neat! Again, dont worry about the code ;)
Soon we will see this animation in all beds! ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ooh, we can use this for the Mario masturbation scene. Well done, OwnerofSuccuby.

And we can use for Toadworth 'sexual teaching' scenes ;)
And when she's backside, we will have a delight of Peach's Image.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby lency29 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Hi,

I'm wasn't sure if this was mentioned before in the other post, but I found a bug in Dry Dry Land: Desert Castle.
Whenever I go to enter the portal, Peach phases and is not able to enter. I'm using Google on windows 7.
Attachments
Pipe inaccessible.png
lency29
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 pm

lency29 Wrote:Hi, I'm wasn't sure if this was mentioned before in the other post, but I found a bug in Dry Dry Land: Desert Castle.
Whenever I go to enter the portal, Peach phases and is not able to enter. I'm using Google on windows 7.

Which portal? That pipe? I can use them without bugs so far. Did you go in that Pipe while Peach was invulnerable/invencible (blinking)?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby demoonchild » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:58 am

Hi Ivan!! Hi Everyone! Im new here, really new, My bnative language is not English so sorry about the writing errors.
You know, I wanna thank you for your effort making this amazing parody, and I want to make a request of scene/pose. I made a image in Powerpoint to make you know the ide.

Its an anal scene, with Peach giving his back to the screen, taking advantage of the crouching animation, something like this:

At the end, when the Goomba or whatever character "cums", peach shows the anal gape or the creampie to the screen.... So beautiful!!

Thanks for reading this and sorry for the quality!!
demoonchild

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:40 am

demoonchild Wrote:Hi Ivan!! Hi Everyone! Im new here, really new, My bnative language is not English so sorry about the writing errors.
You know, I wanna thank you for your effort making this amazing parody, and I want to make a request of scene/pose. I made a image in Powerpoint to make you know the ide.

Hi, be welcome!
Ok I like it, I'll think about this ;) It could be just a small goomba scene.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xPreatorianx » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:05 am

Ivan - I don't think you answered this question so I'll ask it again. (or I don't remember seeing it if you did.) Considering I use the stand alone Flash player for all of my flash games including MIM PUT - how do I retain my save files? Browser people have the option of copying their save from the browser's cache. But I don't think there's an option to do it for the stand alone player and if there is, I have no idea how to do it. So is there a method to retain my save file? Or do I have to wait until you implement the function inside the game?
xPreatorianx

Postby demoonchild » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:12 am

Jajaj sorry, the image was made in Paint... not in Powerpoint, my bad!!
I have various ideas in mind , like this another one...

This give a nice perspective, can be used as reverse cowgirl position or something like that...

Again, Great Job Ivan.
demoonchild

Postby Darthan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:25 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:Ivan - I don't think you answered this question so I'll ask it again. (or I don't remember seeing it if you did.) Considering I use the stand alone Flash player for all of my flash games including MIM PUT - how do I retain my save files? Browser people have the option of copying their save from the browser's cache. But I don't think there's an option to do it for the stand alone player and if there is, I have no idea how to do it. So is there a method to retain my save file? Or do I have to wait until you implement the function inside the game?

There is a way to do so with the standalone player but I am not sure where it puts the save files. Just search for MiMsaveAE.sol, that is the save file.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:23 am

xPreatorianx Wrote:Ivan - I don't think you answered this question so I'll ask it again. (or I don't remember seeing it if you did.) Considering I use the stand alone Flash player for all of my flash games including MIM PUT - how do I retain my save files? Browser people have the option of copying their save from the browser's cache.

(4 pages ago) ;) viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=6140#p210909

demoonchild Wrote:Jajaj sorry, the image was made in Paint... not in Powerpoint, my bad!!
I have various ideas in mind , like this another one...This give a nice perspective, can be used as reverse cowgirl position or something like that...

I need to make those butt/thigh part, like this. For the future ;)

demoonchild Wrote:Again, Great Job Ivan.

Thank you ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xPreatorianx » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:42 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
xPreatorianx Wrote:Ivan - I don't think you answered this question so I'll ask it again. (or I don't remember seeing it if you did.) Considering I use the stand alone Flash player for all of my flash games including MIM PUT - how do I retain my save files? Browser people have the option of copying their save from the browser's cache.

(4 pages ago) ;) viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=6140#p210909

Well my bad then dude. I apologize.
xPreatorianx

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:54 am

Some updates on Page 1. Refer to the Changelog.
One of them: Bloopers can now get knocked out if Peach throws fireballs/veggies/is using Starman.

Gorepete retired (for an unknown amount of time) due to life duties/emergencies.
Chuck scenes are open for anyone to make it (if not me).

xPreatorianx Wrote:Well my bad then dude. I apologize.

No problem really ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:20 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Gorepete retired (for an unknown amount of time) due to life duties/emergencies.
Chuck scenes are open for anyone to make it (if not me).)

Goodbye Gorepete! You do awesome things with flash!
coolness32

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.9 (apr 16/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:21 am

The inventory's working great now Ivan! But the items don't seem to be present in the inventory. I collected a Frog suit and a Mushroom and the they don't seem to appear. And the dress thing seems to be present (The walking animation of Peach without a skirt and not Peach with a skirt is still a around).
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:43 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The inventory's working great now Ivan! But the items don't seem to be present in the inventory. I collected a Frog suit and a Mushroom and the they don't seem to appear. And the dress thing seems to be present (The walking animation of Peach without a skirt and not Peach with a skirt is still a around).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll check the inventory. Maybe a problem in the toad house itself.
But interesting thing is, it works with LEAFand RACCOON power so far.
Could you please give me instructions to reproduce the skirt problem? Is it happening only with the skirt?

1. You used the bath with clothed peach (full dress)
2. You went away keeping a button pressed and she was walking without the dress?
3. Then you released the walk button and she appeared full clothed then ?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:44 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The inventory's working great now Ivan! But the items don't seem to be present in the inventory. I collected a Frog suit and a Mushroom and the they don't seem to appear. And the dress thing seems to be present (The walking animation of Peach without a skirt and not Peach with a skirt is still a around).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I'll check the inventory. Maybe a problem in the toad house itself.
But interesting thing is, it works with LEAFand RACCOON power so far.
Could you please give me instructions to reproduce the skirt problem? Is it happening only with the skirt?

1. You used the bath with clothed peach (full dress)
2. You went away keeping a button pressed and she was walking without the dress?
3. Then you released the walk button and she appeared full clothed then ?

Yes. #1. Then I wash everything off, then exit the shower and she then appears clothed but she walks like she has no skirt.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 am

New update already in page 1 with new skin: Peach with tanlines!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Yes. #1. Then I wash everything off, then exit the shower and she then appears clothed but she walks like she has no skirt.

Please check again now, and please check if Peach is taking the items in the inventory correctly. I've got it okay with Raccoon and Leaf. The others should work because the mechanics are the same.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
demoonchild Wrote:Hi Ivan!! Hi Everyone! Im new here, really new, My bnative language is not English so sorry about the writing errors.

Hi, be welcome!
Ok I like it, I'll think about this ;) It could be just a small goomba scene.

Honestly, I think Goomba has enough scenes now, we can give it to other enemies.

Anyway, enjoy your stay, demoonchild.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Only to inform, I'm fixing up some glitches with the new tanned Peach.
Then I need to get back to level making.

Chain Chomps/Shyguys scenes are planned soon, and Blargh might finish his Pokey scenes, so nothing to worry about.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, I think Goomba has enough scenes now, we can give it to other enemies.

If I want/need to/have an idea/see an interesting idea from others regarding gombas, I will make more Goomba scenes. I havent' put an end to them, like 'Goomba scenes: Locked forever'. You dont see this statement in any post here.

Again, there will never be ENOUGH scenes ;) 50 goomba scenes? WOW! How about 51? But first, of course I wont be exceeding that much, its only an example. And second, my priority now (when I sit down and look at my TODOs) is Boggly Tree, 4-1, 4-2 and 4-3, new art, more bug fixes, AND scenes of new characters like Chain Chomps and ShyGuys. IN THE MEANWHILE, If I have an hour free and I want to use it to make a goomba scene (like this one - http://uploadpic.org/storage/2011/thumb_srTrr0fvYEzoZhRdUQZzgNd.jpg), I'll do it, because its better A NEW scene, than Nothing, as I have those 'lounge stimulation' moments all of a sudden. Its like seeing money flying around. Then I'll do my best to take it, otherwise I'll lose it (actuall, we all will lose it). Because that hour will pass by and I wont be getting a stimuli replacement for other work in that hour. Its like a first sight love.

Example of those good working lounge moments: when I made 9-1 and Toad Town. If I didnt 'take the starting thread' of the 'large weave' of my brain, in those lounge times, maybe Toad Town would be still an idea. If Luftmallow hasn't started making wedding dress and other outfits, maybe we would still have 14 outfits or less.

So its not a good time to refrain those features. Things just happen.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects