"Vacation"

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: "Vacation"

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:03 am

Found a fun bug. If you encounter Satomi in her room before you've gotten your cell phone back, instead of fighting you she gives your cell phone back, and when the scene ends you're in your room.
Zeus Kabob

Postby bob12321 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Found a fun bug. If you encounter Satomi in her room before you've gotten your cell phone back, instead of fighting you she gives your cell phone back, and when the scene ends you're in your room.

Not really sure about this one because I just played through, went straight to her room, got my butt kicked, was sent to my room to rest like the game should, and it started the event to get the phone. Can you be more specific about the bug you found, like the steps leading up to the bug. Because from what I just tested twice was that the game is working fine.
bob12321

Postby bob12321 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:27 am

I changed her again, lol. Had to do it because it felt like she wasn't perfect yet. I guess I'll see how long I keep her in this form, but I actually like her like this more. Anyway since I haven't been making updates for a while I figured I add a mini dress up game of Satomi for those who are fans of the game. Change her pose and her expressions as you like, although I can't guarantee she'll make every expression that's make-able in this game in the real game. There are bonus poses for those who don't want to wait to find them in the game, but it will need a password that I'll leave in the spoiler at the bottom of the game.
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

SatomiDressUp.swf [ 69.23 KiB | Viewed 4139 times ]

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

SHOW ME NOW
bob12321

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:43 am

You're probably gonna kill me for bringing it up, but she looks a bit off. Just in her chest area. No I'm not saying make her boobs bigger. The area where her chest meet her arms needs to be wider, it's too narrow looking, and you shouldn't be able to see a gap under her arms like that if she's standing in that pose with her arms hanging down. I suggest doing a quick google images search for female front views to get a better idea. That's really the only thing that jumped out at me that bugged me, basically expand her rib cage a bit.

Also what's the difference between the red and black 'throbbing temple' icon? Just different levels of annoyed/angry?
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:13 pm

bob12321 Wrote:
Zeus Kabob Wrote:Found a fun bug. If you encounter Satomi in her room before you've gotten your cell phone back, instead of fighting you she gives your cell phone back, and when the scene ends you're in your room.

Not really sure about this one because I just played through, went straight to her room, got my butt kicked, was sent to my room to rest like the game should, and it started the event to get the phone. Can you be more specific about the bug you found, like the steps leading up to the bug. Because from what I just tested twice was that the game is working fine.

Huh. The steps I took:

Game start
Walk on beach
Chat with a couple girls
Run out of health (0)
Walk into caves
Stumble into several girls' caves
Stumble into Satomi's cave
End up with cell phone with no battle trigger.
Zeus Kabob

Postby bob12321 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:48 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:You're probably gonna kill me for bringing it up, but she looks a bit off. Just in her chest area. No I'm not saying make her boobs bigger. The area where her chest meet her arms needs to be wider, it's too narrow looking, and you shouldn't be able to see a gap under her arms like that if she's standing in that pose with her arms hanging down. I suggest doing a quick google images search for female front views to get a better idea. That's really the only thing that jumped out at me that bugged me, basically expand her rib cage a bit.

Also what's the difference between the red and black 'throbbing temple' icon? Just different levels of annoyed/angry?

I can see what you mean about not linking the arms and the torso correctly, I'll fix that when I can. Also about the red and black 'throbbing temple' icon. I've just noticed that when it's red, it means that their angry. When it's black, it means their mad enough to have a killing intent. Was thinking of adding a killing intent aura behind the character for added effect, but I haven't been able to draw it the way I want it yet.

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
bob12321 Wrote:

Huh. The steps I took:

Game start
Walk on beach
Chat with a couple girls
Run out of health (0)
Walk into caves
Stumble into several girls' caves
Stumble into Satomi's cave
End up with cell phone with no battle trigger.

I replayed the way you wrote your steps and all I can say is, of course you're going to be instantly knocked out if you try fighting someone with zero health. I mean it's not like they would care to notice you being tired while your stumbling into their room, uninvited. I can't make it so they don't kick you out if you have zero health. I did however find a bug in another area of the game while playing so I'll fix that when I get the chance. But all I can say is you got instantly KOed when you started the fight with her, then the game goes to the next day in "your" room, which starts the phone event.
bob12321

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Ahh makes sense.
Zeus Kabob

Postby RSR123 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:45 pm

These are the stuff you should say to the girls when you meet them in the intro to start with 15 relationship points with that girl when you start the game
1.Rude Blonde
"Not for someone as cute as you"

2.Girl with Labcoat
"I know enough"

3.Shy Girl
Ask if she's okay

4.Ditzy Brunette
"Why'd you pack so much?"

5.Speedy Red Head
"You mean the bow?"

6.Buffet Girl
"Suggest the chicken francese with a side of steamed vegetables"
RSR123
Newly Registered

Postby cboy123 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:23 pm

why is it that everytime I talk to them, it said "under construction?
cboy123

Postby cboy123 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:47 pm

and seriously bob12321 we would all like to see you back here, and creating new updates :)
cboy123

Postby DragonG » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:44 am

Ok i dont get it .
Last edited by DragonG on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
DragonG

Postby DragonG » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:52 am

hey, does anyone can help me?? is there a way to get H-scenes in this game? how much u have to reaise the girl's interest to get to use the hearth button?
help pls :D
DragonG

Postby DragonG » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:22 am

no answers?
DragonG

Postby hoboy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:54 am

Answer is - this game hasn't been worked for a couple of years based upon posts by the author. Probably no h scenes and no end...
hoboy

Postby bob12321 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:09 am

In order:

cboy123 Wrote:why is it that everytime I talk to them, it said "under construction?

Because I haven't put in any dialogue yet, was (and probably still am) preoccupied with the art.
cboy123 Wrote:and seriously bob12321 we would all like to see you back here, and creating new updates :)

I will be making a return soon and even have new equipment for drawing coming this week. Thanks for your support :)
DragonG Wrote:hey, does anyone can help me?? is there a way to get H-scenes in this game? how much u have to reaise the girl's interest to get to use the hearth button?
help pls :D

There are no H-scenes in this game right now or other events other than the scripted ones. I will probably work on those after the core game mechanics have been finished. Unless I get a burning passion to draw something fun >:)
hoboy Wrote:Answer is - this game hasn't been worked for a couple of years based upon posts by the author. Probably no h scenes and no end...

I apologize for my rather long absence from both my games and as most people know themselves, life happens. As I said before in a previous post, I don't plan on letting any of my projects die and this includes my game "Escape!". I don't have a specific date for when I will be making updates, but anyone still interested should see updates to this game, "Escape!", or both THIS month. Thank you everyone who've been following my games since my start on LOK and all those who follow my games now.
bob12321

Postby hoboy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:56 am

That's great to hear. Sorry for assuming you had moved on. I was really looking forward to advancement in this one. Thanks!
hoboy

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:26 am

hoboy Wrote:That's great to hear. Sorry for assuming you had moved on. I was really looking forward to advancement in this one. Thanks!

You fool, he said he has plans to update both
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Previous

Return to Flash Projects