Urban X Life - VXace - New version

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Urban xLife - VXace

Postby TentacleTherapist » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 pm

Wow the trailer video is very promising! I definitely look forward to this project :).
TentacleTherapist
Newly Registered

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 am

What is this VH game I keep hearing about?
Kuragari

Postby jb28147 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:55 am

Kuragari Wrote:What is this VH game I keep hearing about?

Violated Heroine
jb28147

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:18 pm

jb28147 Wrote:

Violated Heroine

Ah. By any chance, which version would be the best to use? As an aside, I know nothing of the Japanese language. Would it also be required to change your language locale?
Kuragari

Postby Elerneron » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Kuragari Wrote:
jb28147 Wrote:

Violated Heroine

Ah. By any chance, which version would be the best to use? As an aside, I know nothing of the Japanese language. Would it also be required to change your language locale?

Everything you need to know should be here http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/VH. There is no fully translated version. You will need to set Japanese Locale, Use Applocale, or something like ChiiTrans to set the locale (ChiiTrans will also machine translate the untranslated bits.)
Elerneron

Postby FMC » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Question, and this probably seems silly...

You already said it's not a GOR, but will rape be in it at all? Or will it all be consensual / convinced to try it out?

Either way, it looks quite interesting so far!
FMC

Postby wootch » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:46 pm

FMC Wrote:
You already said it's not a GOR, but will rape be in it at all? Or will it all be consensual / convinced to try it out?

There's already rape AND consensual AND convinced AND forced and more in the game ;) But it really depends of your playstyle.

For example i finished an event last week with 3 branches (depending of your actions/choice). In one of those branche, a girl you were using for having an object will be rape. But if you acquire this object in a different way, she'll be safe but you'll experience another event where you could be in danger.

Later on, when you'll have the possibility to change your gender as a girl, the probability of being rape will increase. As i'm working for ending the arc of the first district, i'm trying to add some event that will also let the player experience this gender system.

Another thing is that iNPC can gain affinity between them depending of your choice. So some times i need a lot of time to think about all the possibility and add all the events that could result.
wootch

Postby wootch » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:50 am

Just to express my thanks to all the visitor of my blog and all those who help making this game greater with their comments. I also want you to know that some artist from hentaifoundry will draw some art on UxL. I just receive the first sketche this morning and it rocks ! And this is thanks to all the visitors.

I still need some ideas about events that you were fantasize for ;)
Last edited by wootch on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wootch

Postby Insomniac » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:33 am

Any way to reduce the screen size? It's larger than my laptop's.

Also, after choosing an outfit it won't let me leave, says I need to generate an outfit.
Insomniac

Postby wootch » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 pm

Insomniac Wrote:Any way to reduce the screen size? It's larger than my laptop's.

Done.

Also, after choosing an outfit it won't let me leave, says I need to generate an outfit.

I think you're not talking about my game, but "Adult sim":
http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3017
wootch

Postby alako » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Just finish reading everything on the blog, I am kind of sad that the main character is actually a male. I have trouble playing as a guy protagonist, but at least there will be a section that he turns into a girl (or just appear as a girl...?).
alako

Postby Insomniac » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 pm

wootch Wrote:I think you're not talking about my game, but "Adult sim":
http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3017

I'm so sorry, tabbed browsing ftl Dx

This game does look very promising though, you've put the trailer together extremely well, looks like this'll be a keeper. I'm confused as to the "male main protagonist" comment though, the first few posts say that you choose the main character's gender?
Insomniac

Postby wootch » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Because there's a story and a lot of romance and a plot to discover, i won't change the fact that the main character is a male at start and for good.
But as you progress in the story, you'll be able to switch your appearance and... something else. So yes, you could play as a girl if you find out how to play as a girl... in fact, you could play as a "XYZ", if you found out how.
Sometimes it will be relate to the main story, but i also added some which isn't.
wootch

Postby FMC » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:06 pm

So, wait...

Does this mean you'll be able to do it right away? Because of the whole 'Young Female' section?
FMC

Postby wootch » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:15 pm

FMC Wrote:Does this mean you'll be able to do it right away? Because of the whole 'Young Female' section?

Right away no, because of the main story. But it could be a yes, later...

In fact this system is already in the Game. Actually you'll gain the first possibility after the first boss meeting.
I'm looking for new opportunities for the player that could be add as parallel side-stories right from the start. So I can't promise it yet but i'm looking for a way to add more diversity and possible events right from the start.
It is still a difficult thing to make because of the time management in the games and all the var and possibilities the player can play with just one aspect. If i manage to add multiple side aspects without bugging the time management and according to the way iNPC react relative to one aspect, then i think i could put online a demo even if the first district is not finished: there won't be any trouble to add new contents later.
wootch

Postby Raio10 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:31 pm

i cannot wait for something to play of this the more i read on here the more i want to play it and i'm sure i'm not the only one.
Raio10

WeekyUp & 10K hits thanks !

Postby wootch » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Hello all,

Again, thx for your support ! I don't have that much to show now if i don't want to spoil the game...
But, here's the progress so far this week.

- I've done 6*8 differents faces for the main story. I'm now working on the generic nurse/policewoman/teacher/cowgirl, etc. In fact i'm trying to provide a least one situation with any uniform i can think of and faces of them.
Oh yeah, if there's ONE uniform you definitly want to see, please say it in your comments ;)
- I polish the game as he is now (some graphics/text/faces bugs i took care of)
- 1 more map
- 3 new characters design and sprite
- I am in touch with an artist who could make another dress system for the game (not for the main character, but if you peep on some girls for example).

What now?
I'm still working on the main story and i think it will require 2 more weeks to end this arc. I'm also working on a little script and after this, more polish, gather all the artwork and animation which aren't in the game yet, adding some little more content and then i'll provide the first demo.

Thanks for your patience ;)
wootch

Postby moonblack » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Oh yeah, if there's ONE uniform you definitly want to see, please say it in your comments ;)

The first thing that comes to mind is "Maid uniform". :)
moonblack

Postby Wonderful Hawk » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 am

Bunny girl, maybe? People seem to like those. And personally, as costume-type things go, I've always liked the china dress.
Wonderful Hawk

Postby FMC » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:46 am

Sera Fuku.

For sure.
FMC

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects